PDA

View Full Version : GLASGOW crap review

RonWelty
09-21-2005, 04:03 AM
http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=1938962005

andrewwallace59
09-25-2005, 03:07 PM
That is cold, god damn straight up fucking cold...

That gig was awesome in my opinion, also in my opinion, she should be SHOT. Mocked Greenday too, one of my other fav bands. Bastard. I hope she dies of something horrific.

barangatang
09-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Their boisterous reaction probably never gets stale - unlike The Offspring's music.

tch... I hope nobody takes that article seriously

peko
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Not even a half-decent criticism. These half-assed reporters really need to lay off of it.

Marion
09-27-2005, 10:27 AM
I wonder what show she was at coz it wasnt the Glasgow one!! She must have walked out before it started. There was a lot of older people there too (most looked old enoungh to be my grandad!) next time she reviews something it would help if she paid attention to it.

Evka.pl
09-27-2005, 10:46 AM
i feel sorry 4 such ppl as that fiona sth journalist. i mean ok u can criticise the offspring but next time USE SOME ARGUMENTS AND JUSTIFICATION. that review is really bad-written, no facts, details no nothing. just criticism , bitching and proving that she's a really bad journalist.

Autonomist
09-28-2005, 02:03 AM
The Offspring get a ton of bad reviews, but that one is so stupid and unjustified that it literally makes my blood boil. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even go to the concert!

Jellyman
10-01-2005, 04:43 PM
I Thought The Offspring At Glasgow Totaly Ruled Man Ud Be Stuip Not To Think That!!!! I Hope U Go There Again Some Other Time If Yes Im Definetly Goin!!! :d

notoriousdoc
10-02-2005, 01:25 AM
I Thought The Offspring At Glasgow Totaly Ruled Man Ud Be Stuip Not To Think That!!!! I Hope U Go There Again Some Other Time If Yes Im Definetly Goin!!! :d
Please don't post ever again

cfozzy
10-02-2005, 11:20 AM
The Glasgow gig on the 12th was the second time ive seen them..but i thot i was much rougher+violent this time round. But mabe thats just where i was standing. Big sweaty naked boys pushed their way in at the last minute after id been standing at the front for 2 HOURS watching sh*tty support bands..and proceded to punch me in the head and neck till i passed out and had to get dragged out by security people JUST BEFORE the Offspring came on. GUTTED. Just wanted to ask people kindly to be slightly less ignorant about small people getting crushed. its not nice and not fair. Was looking forward to gig all summer as they my fav band, and missed half of it cos of mindless idiots. But they can all get it up them cos i got to meet Dexter after the gig...and i was hanging over the barrier last year so ive experienced that as well..muhahaha

They were bloomin good tho (wot i saw of them)...that review is b*llocks...clearly a stuck-up rnb-loving twit :p

Nirushika6789
10-02-2005, 11:22 AM
The Glasgow gig on the 12th was the second time ive seen them..but i thot i was much rougher+violent this time round. But mabe thats just where i was standing. Big sweaty naked boys pushed their way in at the last minute after id been standing at the front for 2 HOURS watching sh*tty support bands..and proceded to punch me in the head and neck till i passed out and had to get dragged out by security people JUST BEFORE the Offspring came on. GUTTED. Just wanted to ask people kindly to be slightly less ignorant about small people getting crushed. its not nice and not fair. Was looking forward to gig all summer as they my fav band, and missed half of it cos of mindless idiots. But they can all get it up them cos i got to meet Dexter after the gig...and i was hanging over the barrier last year so ive experienced that as well..muhahaha

They were bloomin good tho (wot i saw of them)...that review is b*llocks...clearly a stuck-up rnb-loving twit :p

yea i was at that gig...right in front of noodles..it was great...that person obviously wasnt there or doesnt like the offspring so fuck them

Sinister
10-02-2005, 11:26 AM
I'm small but I'm almost sure I can hold on in a moshpit. just keep watching and kick anyone who comes near. preferably their head or balls.

cfozzy
10-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Im usually fine i go to a lot of gigs...i think i was just a little over excited and it all got too much...i was trying to dig my elbows into them...but it ended up with my boyfriend getting punched in the face after i got dragged out. Just not nice people. shame, cos it ruins it a bit

Nirushika6789
10-02-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm small but I'm almost sure I can hold on in a moshpit. just keep watching and kick anyone who comes near. preferably their head or balls.
yea i am small and i was at the SECC..lots of pushing but my dad was with so he had his arms at the sides of me so i didnt get hurt that much....luckily enough i was able to stay at the front throughout the whole performance but no one triedto hurt me cos dad was with me ...and dad is a bouncer so people dont exactly try to hit him...even though we were in scotland and no one knew him....

i live in ireland

PS im only 14 , small and a girl so i didnt want to go on my own so dad came with me ...also he loves offspring :D

cfozzy
10-02-2005, 11:38 AM
lol i see..im 18 + 5 foot 2...wish i had my dad there with me...although he's a postman, so i dont know if he would have the same effect?! I think its just luck, cos last time it was rough but bearable... i thot i could just hang on in at the front again this time but it was too bad..mabe if i was standing further back and not right in the middle in wouldnt have been as bad?

Nirushika6789
10-02-2005, 11:44 AM
lol i see..im 18 + 5 foot 2...wish i had my dad there with me...although he's a postman, so i dont know if he would have the same effect?! I think its just luck, cos last time it was rough but bearable... i thot i could just hang on in at the front again this time but it was too bad..mabe if i was standing further back and not right in the middle in wouldnt have been as bad?

yea will i was perfect but some dumbass kept kicking me...i dont know why...but dad must havebeen really sore because he was protecting most of me so he got the brunt of it

IM 4FT 10 i think and dad is 5 "11...hes not tthat tall but still strong looking..arent i lucking lol

Nirushika6789
10-02-2005, 11:45 AM
you want to see this pics i took at the gig?

Sinister
10-02-2005, 11:47 AM
yea i am small and i was at the SECC..lots of pushing but my dad was with so he had his arms at the sides of me so i didnt get hurt that much....luckily enough i was able to stay at the front throughout the whole performance but no one triedto hurt me cos dad was with me ...and dad is a bouncer so people dont exactly try to hit him...even though we were in scotland and no one knew him....

I won't need my daddy. just gotta get brassknuckles and spiked shoes.

Nirushika6789
10-02-2005, 11:48 AM
I won't need my daddy. just gotta get brassknuckles and spiked shoes.
lol good idea....well i did and he loves offspring so.......

andrewwallace59
10-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Yeah that gig was pretty wild. I went there with two friends who ended up giving up and falling to the back, they said they had a great view and the sound was perfect back there but I'm still proud of myself for hanging on at the front. Plus I think I broke someones nose with my head when I got elbowed in the neck by some random dude.. and the guy infront of me's neck was bleeding o.o Ah well, better him than me.