PDA

View Full Version : ok, so the original prankster vid...

lunachick
09-21-2005, 08:25 AM
:) hey guys, i'm new here, and have a burning question for ya! (sorry if its been discussed before - was gonna scroll thru all the old threads but theres so many i figured this was easier!)
right, so, you know in the Original Prankster video? Who is the guy who shuts down the power grid? now i'm not stupid, i know he's not any of the four Offspring guys! but i think when he's in front of the laptop he bears an uncanny resemblance to seth green (the other great love of my life, after dexter holland...)
so can anyone help me on this???
:D cheers!!!

Evka.pl
09-21-2005, 08:33 AM
:) hey guys, i'm new here, and have a burning question for ya! (sorry if its been discussed before - was gonna scroll thru all the old threads but theres so many i figured this was easier!)
right, so, you know in the Original Prankster video? Who is the guy who shuts down the power grid? now i'm not stupid, i know he's not any of the four Offspring guys! but i think when he's in front of the laptop he bears an uncanny resemblance to seth green (the other great love of my life, after dexter holland...)
so can anyone help me on this???
:D cheers!!!
hi. welcome to offspring forum little society. the guy from the OP vid looks like s.green (i had the same impression) but that's not him. dunno the guy's name but if u really want to know, u can buy offspring dvd and hear the band's comment on the video. i think dexter mentions that guy's name.

Dirty Bertie
09-21-2005, 08:46 AM
i think dexter mentions that guy's name.

you tease...

Evka.pl
09-21-2005, 08:49 AM
you tease...
do I? LOL :D

Total_immortal
09-21-2005, 10:18 AM
was gonna scroll thru all the old threads but theres so many i figured this was easier!

you can use the search button next time, but, it's ok, i don't think this thread was made before =P

lunachick
09-22-2005, 03:48 AM
aha cheers guys, that was just driving me mad wondering! :D
also ta for the advice... will try search next time :o