PDA

View Full Version : You two Bitchez

Duracell
09-21-2005, 02:06 PM
My PM that I sent to Endymion and TheUnholyNightbringer................

Fine if this is the way you bitchez want ta play (deleting any post I make spam or not) then I'm game. I will give you two faggots plenty of spam to clean up. Unless you reply to this telling me you're going to stop deleting my non spam posts. If I don't here from either of you by tomorrow........then game on. Have fun cleaning up all the spam.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-21-2005, 02:19 PM

Fine if this is the way you bitchez want ta play (deleting any post I make spam or not) then I'm game. I will give you two faggots plenty of spam to clean up. Unless you reply to this telling me you're going to stop deleting my non spam posts. If I don't here from either of you by tomorrow........then game on. Have fun cleaning up all the spam.

Sounds like a funny game, mind if I join you?

Conspiracy of One
09-21-2005, 02:31 PM

Why be so childish man? I mean, maybe in your mind it wasn't spam, but obviously they think it was. Why not just talk to them? That would solve the problem much easier, and plus, the spamming isnt doing any good for me and the other members. But go ahead and play your "game", just a thought

offspringrammsteinfan
09-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Why be so childish man? I mean, maybe in your mind it wasn't spam, but obviously they think it was. Why not just talk to them? That would solve the problem much easier, and plus, the spamming isnt doing any good for me and the other members. But go ahead and play your "game", just a thought

Childish but... You gotta know "He gets what he wants": He spams and makes people hate him... And he loves to be hated. He loves that very much. :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
09-21-2005, 02:38 PM
He'll be banned once the ADMIN starts checking his mail.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-21-2005, 02:42 PM
He'll be banned once the ADMIN starts checking his mail.

That's not effective enough you know? He can always make another emailadress, I mean hotmail is free why not start like thousands of fake hotmailadresses so he can become a new member here again and do the same shit again?

Think, think, think...

There's no way to get out of his spam, if he wants to spam he will get his way and we can't do a single thing about that.

(He might lose an lot of time in making new emailadresses and new nicknames and stuff but an pathetic loser doesn't care about time)

Conspiracy of One
09-21-2005, 02:48 PM
That's not effective enough you know? He can always make another emailadress, I mean hotmail is free why not start like thousands of fake hotmailadresses so he can become a new member here again and do the same shit again?

Think, think, think...

There's no way to get out of his spam, if he wants to spam he will get his way and we can't do a single thing about that.

(He might lose an lot of time in making new emailadresses and new nicknames and stuff but an pathetic loser doesn't care about time)

Okay, your just as bad as he is by giving him this idea, and egging him on all the time. You fucking republican

offspringrammsteinfan
09-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Okay, your just as bad as he is by giving him this idea, and egging him on all the time. You fucking republican

Whaha, so I'm giving him ideas right now? your hillarious!

You think he's to stupid to come up with that idea or something? I bet he already had that idea, if not he must be a no-brainer.

And don't even start to say I'm encouraging him, Cause if there's one thing I hate about forums it's that there are always idiots like him that spam..

Mota Boy
09-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Personally, I enjoy deleting retard's spam. It takes much less time to delete a post than it does to create one, and it's quite rewarding to know that all it takes is a couple minutes to leave someone's hour-long effort completely wasted.

The point is - spam is fucking annoying for the whole board. There's no difference between someone that only spams and someone that spams and also produces "legitimate" posts. If you repeatedly spam, you're a spammer and all your posts will be deleted as such.

Don't fucking post spam and you won't have this problem, you whiny little bitch.

I love people that "threaten" a board with spam. They basically admit that they're such worthless human beings that they expect the threat of their presence is going to upset others - that they're forced to hang out on message boards where they're hated because it's the closest form of human contact that they have.

Endymion
09-21-2005, 03:29 PM

that's why i keep asking the admin to use reverse dns banning.

and on to the topic, i wasn't aware of any non-spam by duracell being deleted.

Duracell
09-21-2005, 03:54 PM
that's why i keep asking the admin to use reverse dns banning.

Bullshit. You fucking liar.

JohnnyNemesis
09-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Bullshit. You fucking liar.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/RickStallion/Miscellaneous/kleenex.jpg

That_Guy91
09-21-2005, 03:57 PM
i wasnt aware of any non-spam by duracell being made

Duracell
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Thats fine. Tomorrow the games begin. And I know for fact that Endymion was deleting my non spam posts.

ruroken
09-21-2005, 04:04 PM
My POSTS WONT BE DELETED I SPAM THEY SUCK AND WAAAAHhhhHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11111

Ugh...I wish I good thread would come up or that Rick would come on MSN...assuming he didn't block me, seeing as I never even talked to him on there...

Duracell
09-21-2005, 04:12 PM
My POSTS WONT BE DELETED I SPAM THEY SUCK AND WAAAAHhhhHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11111

Ugh...I wish I good thread would come up or that Rick would come on MSN...assuming he didn't block me, seeing as I never even talked to him on there...

Stop kissing ass. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will like you. You're the biggest cry baby on these forums. I'm not crying, I'm just informing the mods that they will be punished for abusing their powers.

Conspiracy of One
09-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Thats fine. Tomorrow the games begin. And I know for fact that Endymion was deleting my non spam posts.
Hey man, what proof do you have? And seriously dont go on a spam attack tomorrow, we dont want to see that. None of us, the mods, me, or any of the other members. Dont

ruroken
09-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey man, what proof do you have? And seriously dont go on a spam attack tomorrow, we dont want to see that. None of us, the mods, me, or any of the other members. Dont
Speak for yourself.
Also, you can't change his mind anyway, so don't even try.

Ultima
09-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Why do you try? It's not like he cares about what you have to say. He only
cares about what the mods for this forum have to say.

Conspiracy of One
09-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Why do you try? It's not like he cares about what you have to say. He only
cares about what the mods for this forum have to say.
....Oh, shut up.

Duracell
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM

Well lets see. TUNB wasn't online this morning when I made 3 posts. But Endymion was, and those 3 non spam posts were deleted right away. But I'm not sure who was the one deleting my posts last night.

bd007h
09-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Maybe he was stoned and doesn't remember deleting his own posts

Duracell
09-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Maybe he was stoned and doesn't remember deleting his own posts

Stoned!? Fuck that shit. I don't do drugs. Drugs and alcohol are lame.

ruroken
....Oh, shut up.
haha, pwned and stuff by a n00b.

St. Jimmy
Hey man, what proof do you have? And seriously dont go on a spam attack tomorrow, we dont want to see that. None of us, the mods, I, or any of the other members, dont.

Your opinion doesn't, and will never, matter to him, so stop trying.

....Oh, shut up.

Nice comeback.

Conspiracy of One
09-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Your opinion doesn't, and will never, matter to him, so stop trying.

Of course thats why he PM'ed me to talk about it? Lodat, just because noone likes you doesn't mean that goes teh same for everyone else.

St. Jimmy
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Of course thats why he PM'ed me to talk about it? Lodat, just because noone likes you doesn't mean that goes teh same for everyone else.

Stop crying. I don't care if nobody IN the internet likes me, i don't care what other people think. But you, oh my gosh... you're a desperate little boy, attempting to be cool, stop, you'll never accomplish it.

You better edit your post, it's screaming with grammatical errors. Mines too, but not as much as yours. Grow up.

nieh
09-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I was always under the impression St. Jimmy = Duracell. Lodat = 30 other people.

T-6005
09-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Duracell's an idiot. What's it take, like 30 seconds between posts? At least? And how long does it take to delete a post or thread? 5 seconds? 10?

The proportions just don't work in Duracell's favor, sadly. Especially if he makes a thread and posts about 80 times in it. Then the thread goes and end of story.

He reminds me of the type of little 14 year old anarchist who speaks out about overthrowing the government without knowing what they're really talking about, what a budget deficit is, or... well, basically anything. He's got no idea what would constitute an abuse of power and assumes that it is one simply because he was an idiot and now he's getting the bad end of that.

The mods aren't here to make you happy, dipshit.

St. Jimmy
09-21-2005, 04:47 PM
I was always under the impression St. Jimmy = Duracell. Lodat = 30 other people.

Not really, no. Im not Duracell, im Lodat. And no, all my accounts are me, being me.

That_Guy91
09-21-2005, 04:47 PM
He reminds me of the type of little 14 year old anarchist who speaks out about overthrowing the government without knowing what they're really talking about, what a budget deficit is, or... well, basically anything. He's got no idea what would constitute an abuse of power and assumes that it is one simply because he was an idiot and now he's getting the bad end of that.
i resent that. although most anarchists my age are idiots.

T-6005
09-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Resent it all you want, it doesn't change it.

That_Guy91
09-21-2005, 05:10 PM
i know, but not all 14 year olds support "idiot anarchy". unlike others, i know somewhat what im talking about.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Stop kissing ass. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will like you. You're the biggest cry baby on these forums. I'm not crying, I'm just informing the mods that they will be punished for abusing their powers.

Abusing our powers by deleting spam?

Don't post loads of spam and then expect leniancy from us, boy.

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Abusing our powers by deleting spam?

Don't post loads of spam and then expect leniancy from us, boy.

boy!? ahahahahah. I'm older than you, son.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:19 PM
boy!? ahahahahah. I'm older than you, son.

Age is just a number, boy.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
PS. Get a hobby.

T-6005
09-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Oh you kids.....

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:26 PM
I do have hobbies.............

Wakeboarding
Skating
Baseball
Building models
Playing Bass
Being annoying on message boards
Masturbating
Videogames

,son

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:27 PM
I do have hobbies.............

Wakeboarding
Skating
Baseball
Building models
Playing Bass
Being annoying on message boards
Masturbating
Videogames

,son

What a full and fascinating life you lead.

Yet you still have the time to spam on this "awesome" scale you're promising?

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Or quite possibly I will just dissapear into the sunset and non of you will ever hear from me again.....except for Wishomie who I see everyday.

Conspiracy of One
09-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Or quite possibly I will just dissapear into the sunset and non of you will ever hear from me again.....except for Wishomie who I see everyday.
and me...because I'll egg your house

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:32 PM

I can honestly say your existence is such a matter of indifference to me that I just don't care.

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I can honestly say your existence is such a matter of indifference to me that I just don't care.

and yet you care enough to reply to my post........Hmmmmmmm. Interesting

That_Guy91
09-21-2005, 05:34 PM
shit, even ill go

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:34 PM

Shit and I'll get you back I'll probably be going to Chicago next month.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:35 PM
and yet you care enough to reply to my post........Hmmmmmmm. Interesting

Yes, I know you exist and I converse with you. Typing a few words doesn't = caring, you know.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:37 PM
... so... tell me, what is the point of this thread?

I believe "OMGWTF SPAMZ0RZ" sums it up.

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I already have a psychologist.

That_Guy91
09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
thats a bit sad

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
thats a bit sad

What's sad about that?

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:43 PM
aha post deleted

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:43 PM
thats a bit sad

Shouldn't that be a good thing?

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:45 PM
aha post deleted

You deleted one too, shitbrick. Want me to revive it?

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:47 PM
You deleted one too, shitbrick. Want me to revive it?

There was nothing wrong with him saying you need to seek mental help.....or however he put it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Your post replied to Adriann with "To insert my penis into your vagina".

Duracell
09-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Yes and it was uncalled for so I deleted it

0r4ng3
09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Looking back, Duracell's threads are kinda contradictory. He keeps going on about how he has a life, but he's so offended by mods, and will spend hours spamming, just to make BBS life harder (albeit, not by much).

BTW, get a real hobby.

Duracell
09-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Looking back, Duracell's threads are kinda contradictory. He keeps going on about how he has a life, but he's so offended by mods, and will spend hours spamming, just to make BBS life harder (albeit, not by much).

BTW, get a real hobby.

Uh how bout..... no......I'll live my life how ever I want to.

0r4ng3
09-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Uh how bout..... no......I'll live my life how ever I want to.
Go and live your life, just live it away from here.

ichoose90
09-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Where's Scatter Breath when you need him?

offspringrammsteinfan
09-22-2005, 08:30 AM
it's 17:34 right now, as far as I know the mods didn't say sorry or anything, so this guy doesn't have the balls or something to keep his promises?

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Stop encouraging him, genius.

Dead Poetic
09-22-2005, 08:48 AM
it's 17:34 right now, as far as I know the mods didn't say sorry or anything, so this guy doesn't have the balls or something to keep his promises?

don't worry. Duracell is busy doing some school work right now. He will get his revenge. And until then I cut my wrists and black my eyes.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Stop encouraging him, genius.

Why should I encourage him? as far as I know I just don't really give a fuck if he post spam or not, I just like to see that he's wasting his fuckin' time over something stupid as this.

And if you care so much why won't you just say sorry to that little crying monster?

But hell I think he's an little cry monster who doesn't like to keep his promises, so why say sorry? it's not like he really dares to post spam a lot.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-22-2005, 08:52 AM
don't worry. Duracell is busy doing some school work right now. He will get his revenge. And until then I cut my wrists and black my eyes.

Could I help you with cutting your eyes and blankening your wrists?