PDA

View Full Version : What was the funniest BBS moment ever ?

Sinister
09-21-2005, 06:30 PM
I know this thread has been done but it's the kind of thread that has to be done again from time to time.

SO !

What was the funniest BBS moment ever ?

Not Ozymandias
09-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Asshole, if you want to do this thread again then just bump the last one we did.

neocon58
09-21-2005, 09:47 PM
When sin studly fucked offspring_baby off the boards via tubgirl, thing is she probably has to have therapy now, which is awesome.

Sin Studly
09-21-2005, 10:21 PM
When we realised Jenny was a kyke and left the board in shame.

Not Ozymandias
09-22-2005, 03:10 AM
It was a group effort, we all turned on her once we realized she was actually serious about the bullshit she was typing. He was just funniest.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 07:21 AM
When we realised Jenny was a kyke and left the board in shame.

I also thought the "Sin Studly doesn't really know eleven languages" thing was funny too. But yeah, anytime someone leaves the board in shame, it deserves a mention in this thread.

JoY
09-22-2005, 07:26 AM
holy hell, Justin being TOTALLY busted -must- have been the most hilarious moment ever. or well at least, one out of more incredibly hilarious moments.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 08:38 AM
Wait, wait wait wait!

I heard that Isa Isa doesn't really know English! Seriously! She had help from "school" and "teachers"! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

BUSTED!!!

Jhonny
09-22-2005, 09:13 AM
For me..my first "fight" with "blackbrokendiamond"
:D

satrap
09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
when i joined!...whoo

JoY
09-22-2005, 01:55 PM
For me..my first "fight" with "blackbrokendiamond"
:D
I don't even remember that. you "fought" with me?

Paint_It_Black
09-22-2005, 03:06 PM
The funniest moment on the bbs was when some guy named sinister didn't use the search button. I nearly laughed my ass off when that happened.

That constitutes a good post from you. Well done. A possible candidate for "most surprising bbs moment ever".

Funniest? Everything Paptown related without a doubt. Had me choking with laughter. Even non-bbs people I told about it laughed.

coke_a_holic
09-22-2005, 03:08 PM
Even non-bbs people I told about it laughed.
At summer camp this year, I got a bunch of kids to buy small squirt guns and call them gats. We went around "busting caps" in random people. They loved every word of the paptown stories.

0r4ng3
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Funniest? Everything Paptown related without a doubt. Had me choking with laughter. Even non-bbs people I told about it laughed.
I'm suprised no one mentioned this sooner.

The BBS Pimp crew was funny as hell, in a "We're laughing at you" kind of way.

original_prankster
09-22-2005, 06:01 PM
That one time Sin Studly typed some story about him beating someone up for doing something to an imaginary girlfriend was pretty funny...

nieh
09-22-2005, 06:39 PM
HornyPope's abortion story wins.

edit: This (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1769)

ichoose90
09-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Who is Paptown???

I feel like such a n00b.

ichoose90
09-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Funniest BBS moment ever? I think Scatter Breath's rant about 'michelle' was pretty funny. Especially when we found out he was talking about Michelle from Full House.

Drummerguy123
09-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Myfight with Ninth and The Darkside Has Cookies was pretty funny because Ninth wasn't providing any inteligent facts to the argument ( he said he voted for Bush just to spite of the liberals, even though he is killing thousands in Iraq and brought our country from a record surplus to a record deficit in about 3 years) and Darkside couldn't come up with any good comebacks (he could only make yo mamma comebacks) while I was coming up with good burns every post. It was funny because it was so easy to outsmart them. I think Barangatang got into the action too. Too bad he left.

0r4ng3
09-22-2005, 07:08 PM
There was a phase when everyone was making edited pictures, including TUNB's seal of approval, etc. It was funny at first, but then the joke killed itself after a while. The occasinal picture pops up nowadays, and it's funny when used sparingly (sp?).

Sinister
09-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Funniest BBS moment ever? I think Scatter Breath's rant about 'michelle' was pretty funny. Especially when we found out he was talking about Michelle from Full House.

indeed. Scatter Breath's rants are always funny !

edit : fuck you wishomie & not ozymandias. I made a new thread cause it was time for a new thread.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Myfight with Ninth and The Darkside Has Cookies was pretty funny because Ninth wasn't providing any inteligent facts to the argument ( he said he voted for Bush just to spite of the liberals, even though he is killing thousands in Iraq and brought our country from a record surplus to a record deficit in about 3 years) and Darkside couldn't come up with any good comebacks (he could only make yo mamma comebacks) while I was coming up with good burns every post. It was funny because it was so easy to outsmart them. I think Barangatang got into the action too. Too bad he left.

...you're incredibly pathetic. Sorry.

JoY
09-23-2005, 04:32 AM
no one remembers.

JoY
09-23-2005, 04:34 AM
HornyPope's abortion story wins.

edit: This (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1769)
I *just* wanted to mention the same. I guess I've laughed about it so many fucking times, I kind of forgot about it. but yeah, still.. classic. 'OMGZ ARCHIVE lolz'-kind of classic.

ninthlayer
09-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Killiing thousands in Iraq, score (don't you feel spited, you fucking lib?). Spics and politics don't mix, beaner.

Vera
09-23-2005, 02:29 PM
WORD.

For anyone who was in Amsterdaaamn, it became 2945720957 times funnier & when I told my friends about it, they laughed their asses off.

Good times.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 02:33 PM

Of course, it was you.

Mota Boy
09-23-2005, 02:39 PM
But Jen is not Jewish. You've chosen to deride her & make her life hell in this forum. You are a nasty piece of business indeed.
...do you see the irony in that you're claiming that we're nasty hatemongers for being mean an avowed Nazi from the boards that repeatedly posted racist drivel?

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 02:41 PM
This is true. If we WEREN'T harsh on her, wouldn't that have been much worse? She's a fucking self-admitted NAZI, for chrissake!

Vera
09-23-2005, 02:47 PM
No, Nazis need love, too!

It's not like the Holocaust actually happened!

Vera
09-23-2005, 02:59 PM
I love Papple guy!!!He's all yours, I couldn't stand his freaky gropey ways. Ugh. I can't imagine how you other people managed to look so "We want this guy so bad!" in the "Claibe&bitches" pictures.

But holy shit, that was one of the funniest events I've ever experienced abroad.

Tizzalicious
09-23-2005, 03:12 PM
That would be me.

Haha, I thought so! Someone else too though?

That day really is a blur. I really thought the monument swallowed Per and Caibe too.

Izie
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Haha, I thought so! Someone else too though?

That day really is a blur. I really thought the monument swallowed Per and Caibe too.

Yeah, I think Bella came too? Or Sim? Or Sanni? or all of them?

And ahahahahaha I told all my friends about the "omg it ate them" thing and they all died laughing :D Silly Tizz :p

Btw, no MSN?

Tizzalicious
09-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Am on MSN now :P

And yes...silly me :o But it was fun!

wheelchairman
09-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Fuck. it was kinda weird that the group had become one more. Apparenltly Mota Boy had pissed on a car-door.

omg imsofuckingdrunkidrankhalfaottleofchivalregressstr aight.

Tizzalicious
09-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Hahahaha, a car door? Ivil.

You can't type when drunk.

Izie
09-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Hahaha, I remember the car door story, silly boys, lolz

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 04:32 PM
...do you see the irony in that you're claiming that we're nasty hatemongers for being mean an avowed Nazi from the boards that repeatedly posted racist drivel?

This is true. If we WEREN'T harsh on her, wouldn't that have been much worse? She's a fucking self-admitted NAZI, for chrissake!

yeah and...?

There's nothing wrong with Nazis - I really don't see what everyone's problem is (esp. when I look in my inbox :rolleyes: ). Hitler was a hero, he tried to create a better world and stupid fucks destroyed it all - they let commie russia grow; look at the mess now!

You animals will be led outside and shot once the majority of brainwashed-whites finally realize what's going on.

Read evidence that isn't propaganda put about by jews and you shall see.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm not up to date on this, please tell me you're being ironic or something?

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 04:36 PM

You revisionist, not only must the world know that the holocaust did happen; we must know how it happend, why it happend, and realize that it could happen again- even here in what we like to call the craddle of freedom.

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm not up to date on this, please tell me you're being ironic or something?
Unfortunately, she's not. Apparently, she ran out of classics to talk about, so this is her new thing.

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 04:42 PM
not at all - I can talk about classics if you prefer but none of you would understand anyway. I talk with other people about classics; it's lost on you lot.

...one can never 'run out of classics' to talk about! :D

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
You revisionist, not only must the world know that the holocaust did happen; we must know how it happend, why it happend, and realize that it could happen again- even here in what we like to call the craddle of freedom.

Vera was being sarcastic. Thucydides is the one that believes that the Holocaust really didn't happen. Of course when someone replies with reason, she either backs away from the issue or deflects it by telling them to read the website.

Then when they read the website and respond to it, totally proving the theories wrong, she just tells them to read another section of the website.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 04:47 PM
You know that is untrue. We have many members familiar with "classics", they just aren't obsessed. I want to know why you are pro-Nazi.

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 04:54 PM
^ I seriously doubt anyone could compare Euripides' Greek in the Bacchae with the language he uses in Hippolytus. I go to another board for that.

The cremation ovens are far too small to carry out cremations of the masses that were supposedly 'murdered'. Their sole purpose is to dispose of the bodies of those who die of natural causes, which obviously happen in a high intensity labour camp.

Even if, theoretically, the ovens did kill the 1.5m the supposedly died at Auschwitz where did the tons of ashes go? No pits filled with ashes have ever been found.

There were far too few permanent staff to carry out mass executions

The so called ‘gas-chambers’ were again far too small. And the gas that was used, Zyklon B, was pretty inefficient, a better gas would have been used if millions were to be gassed. These gas chambers were merely used for delousing etc.

There is NO paper evidence that Hitler or any other high Nazi knew of the extermination of 'millions'.

Rudolf Hoess was horribly tortured to obtain his ‘testimony’ so it cannot be counted as accurate. He also mentioned a camp that doesn’t even exist.

Look at the evidence. You want more? There's plenty.

Of course it's all shown to be neo-nazi rubbish - people wouldn't want to be considered anti-semetic or non-PC, would they?

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 04:56 PM
^ I seriously doubt anyone could compare Euripides' Greek in the Bacchae with the language he uses in Hippolytus. I go to another board for that.

The cremation ovens are far too small to carry out cremations of the masses that were supposedly 'murdered'. Their sole purpose is to dispose of the bodies of those who die of natural causes, which obviously happen in a high intensity labour camp.

Even if, theoretically, the ovens did kill the 1.5m the supposedly died at Auschwitz where did the tons of ashes go? No pits filled with ashes have ever been found.

There were far too few staff to carry out mass executions

The so called ‘gas-chambers’ were again far too small. And the gas that was used, Zyklon B, was pretty inefficient, a better gas would have been used if millions were to be gassed. These gas chambers were merely used for delousing etc.

There is NO paper evidence that Hitler or any other high Nazi knew of the extermination of millions.

Rudolf Hoess was horribly tortured to obtain his ‘testimony’ so it cannot be counted as accurate. He also mentioned a camp that doesn’t even exist.

Look at the evidence. You want more? There's plenty.

Of course it's all shown to be neo-nazi rubbish - people wouldn't want to be considered anti-semetic or non-PC, would they?

Who cares about evidence, idiot. It happend. Millions of jews were dead in Death Camps, millions of jews said it, millions of gypsies, homosexuals, handicapped, And Jehova's Witnesses were erased from earth, how? They moved to other countries...?

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Who cares about evidence, idiot.

...I'm sorry. What?!

yeah...I mean 'evidence' fuck that - why trust evidence? HAHAHAHA!

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 05:00 PM
This is a classic example. She keeps using that "ash pits" argument, even after this:

ash.. gets broken down in nature. did anyone ever tell you that?

Also:

who told you Hess was tortured for his testimony? Hess? prove it.

I've got some nice proof; half of my family was killed & the other half lived to see it happen.

Now, explain this one. Your "evidence" notwithstanding, how the hell did all those people disappear? Seriously, millions upon millions of people were all hiding?

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
...I'm sorry. What?!

yeah...I mean 'evidence' fuck that - why trust evidence? HAHAHAHA!

Read the rest of it. There is evidence it happend, photos, videos. Stop being a revisionist.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:05 PM
This is a classic example. She keeps using that "ash pits" argument, even after this:

Also:

Now, explain this one. Your "evidence" notwithstanding, how the hell did all those people disappear? Seriously, millions upon millions of people were all hiding?

Exactly .

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 05:11 PM
I won't argue facts, because I don't have them to hand and I don't feel a burning desire to research this. It sounds like people have already done that. Instead I'll ask you again why you are pro-Nazi. Even if you discount the Holocaust, that's not justification to be pro-Nazi. They did enough bad things even ignoring the Holocaust. How can you justify the forced labour camps? People were worked to death. There is photographic evidence to back-up eye-witness testimony that proves without doubt that atrocities were committed. Arguing the extent of the atrocities is ludicrous, questioning the scale of it is rather irrelevant when you have to admit that some of it
happened. This should be enough for anyone: http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/blprisoner16.htm

How was Hitler creating a better world?

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 05:18 PM

Also:

Not millions of tons worth - and some evidence would still be left behind.

They fled. Obviously some were killed in war or whatever but the idea that millions were systematically killed in camps is ridiculous. Some starved, died of typhus or were worked to death. THe ones that got away went to other countries - records don't account for them all because a lot of kikes snuck in illegally.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Not millions of tons worth - and some evidence would still be left behind.

They fled. Obviously some were killed in war or whatever but the idea that millions were systematically killed in camps is ridiculous. Some starved, died of typhus or were worked to death. THe ones that got away went to other countries - records don't account for them all because a lot of kikes snuck in illegally.

You're...an...idiot. If they would've fled to other countries, won't people notice the massive amounts of jews, gypsies, Jehova's Witnesses, homosexuals, and handicapped appearing in their countries? Stop being an idiot, and face the facts.

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 05:23 PM
I won't argue facts, because I don't have them to hand and I don't feel a burning desire to research this. It sounds like people have already done that. Instead I'll ask you again why you are pro-Nazi. Even if you discount the Holocaust, that's not justification to be pro-Nazi. They did enough bad things even ignoring the Holocaust. How can you justify the forced labour camps? People were worked to death. There is photographic evidence to back-up eye-witness testimony that proves without doubt that atrocities were committed. Arguing the extent of the atrocities is ludicrous, questioning the scale of it is rather irrelevant when you have to admit that some of it
happened. This should be enough for anyone: http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/blprisoner16.htm

How was Hitler creating a better world?

What did those women die of? Typhus, starvation, over work, (or even) gas? Eye witnesses say that people were led straight off trains into the 'showers'; why are they all so goddamn thin then? Surely kikes had food before going into camps?

Their camps were nothing compared to the Japanese or Soviet camps.

There isn't a single photo showing 6 million bodies. They rarely show many at all, because there simply wasn't many to photograph.

Of course 'some of it happened' - labour camps, starvation and typhus. But the idea of mass executions is ridiculous.

One race can live together in harmony, when you start mixing in animals then problems arise.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Some starved, died of typhus or were worked to death.

And you have absolutely no problem with this.

Everyone, if she won't believe the Holocaust happened you won't change her mind. Focus instead on what she freely admits.

Yes, the Japs and Russians committed atrocities too. But pointing at others is only an acceptable defence in a playground.

Right now I don't give a crap about the statistics of the Holocaust, it's what you freely admit that has me disturbed.

Animals? You seem to like to try and use science and logic in your arguments, so you have to accept that we are all humans. I can believe that some Nazi's considered the Jewish people to be less than human. But I can't give you that same benefit, making your beliefs truly disgusting.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:26 PM
What did those women die of? Typhus, starvation, over work, (or even) gas? Eye witnesses say that people were led straight off trains into the 'showers'; why are they all so goddamn thin then? Surely kikes had food before going into camps?

Their camps were nothing compared to the Japanese or Soviet camps.

There isn't a single photo showing 6 million bodies. They rarely show many at all, because there simply wasn't many to photograph.

Of course 'some of it happened' - labour camps, starvation and typhus. But the idea of mass executions is ridiculous.

One race can live together in harmony, when you start mixing in animals then problems arise.

...How can one photo show 6 million bodies?! There's alot of photos showing alot of photos. If they ate before going to camp, ok. Then they were starved for weeks, and months by only eating crappy daily doses of shit. Stop being such an idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Everyone, if she won't believe the Holocaust happened you won't change her mind. Focus instead on what she freely admits.

Focus on what she freely admits? You mean like the fact that she supposedly hates niggers, yet at the same time fantasizes about them? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14467)

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 05:29 PM
And you have absolutely no problem with this.

Not really no. It was a war; things like that happen - the soviets were far far worse (esp. after the war when they killed around 12million Germans).

Or even when they did this (http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/)

If they ate before going to camp, ok. Then they were starved for weeks, and months by only eating crappy daily doses of shit.

...but that's not what the 'eye-witnesses' say.

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Focus on what she freely admits? You mean like the fact that she supposedly hates niggers, yet at the same time fantasizes about them? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14467)

HAHA

I don't care! You destroyed my trust in you! I don't think I can ever tell you these things again.

"This message is hidden because Sin Studly is on your ignore list"

I sure am glad that's not sarcasm. :rolleyes:

idiot.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Not really no. It was a war; things like that happen - the soviets were far far worse (esp. after the war when they killed around 12million Germans).

Or even when they did this (http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/)

...but that's not what the 'eye-witnesses' say.

How do you know what the eye-witnesses said?

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Pfffft. Sarcasm doesn't exist. It's just an abstract concept the Jews created!!!

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
How do you know what the eye-witnesses said?

Are you retarded?

Historical documents record what they said. Hell, you can pick up any PC school history textbook and there would be testimonies.

Not Ozymandias
09-23-2005, 05:41 PM
This message is hidden because Thucydides is on your ignore list.
Is she still pretending not to be Jewish?

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=Thucydides]Not really no. It was a war; things like that happen - the soviets were far far worse (esp. after the war when they killed around 12million Germans)QUOTE]

You have a severe lack of humanity. I'll ask again since you keep ignoring it, why do you support the Nazi's? How was Hitler improving the world? Defending their actions and outright denying the existence of others is not sufficient for supporting them. What did they do that you whole-heartedly approve of and back it up with your ideological beliefs.

So far I can only assume that you have irrational prejudices. You deny the Holocaust yet give the impression you'd like to see another one. Give me something to go on other than foolish hate-mongering.

Not Ozymandias
09-23-2005, 05:47 PM
You're not going to get anywhere, she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside (which is a lot if you haven't seen a pic).

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I'll ask again since you keep ignoring it, why do you support the Nazi's?

I support them because I agree almost entirely with what they did.

One race, one country.

-They had a sense of nationalism
-They realized that everyone is NOT equal
-Fascist state tends to work better - people are too stupid to know what they want so it should be decided for them
-The HitlerJugend was a good idea - gave children discipline, sense of responsiblity, nationalism etc (keep the fat ones fit too if it was introduced today)
-realized what the jew was
-schutzstaffel
-Tried to make Germany more independent and actually a country to be feared
-sense of unity and pride; would not have had terrorist attacks by homegrown people (7/7)
-opposed the commies
-recognized the importance of a decent military

...2am.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 06:02 PM

Ohh, this one is just ripe for the picking.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 06:03 PM
I support them because I agree almost entirely with what they did.

One race, one country.

-They had a sense of nationalism
-They realized that everyone is NOT equal
-Fascist state tends to work better - people are too stupid to know what they want so it should be decided for them
-The HitlerJugend was a good idea - gave children discipline, sense of responsiblity, nationalism etc (keep the fat ones fit too if it was introduced today)
-schutzstaffel
-Tried to make Germany more independent and actually a country to be feared
-sense of unity and pride; would not have had terrorist attacks by homegrown people (7/7)
-opposed the commies
-recognized the importance of a decent military

...2am.

Realized what the jew was? And what exactly is that? Please give evidence.

Why should a country be feared?

Why do communists need to be opposed?

How can you claim that they would not have had terrorist attacks by homegrown people? They already did. Even Hitler's own people tried to blow him up at least once that I'm aware of.

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 06:03 PM

Ohh, this one is just ripe for the picking.

go ahead - if the only thing you can think of doing is calling me a jew then fine; go for it. :)

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Realized what the jew was? And what exactly is that? Please give evidence.

Why should a country be feared?

Why do communists need to be opposed?

How can you claim that they would not have had terrorist attacks by homegrown people? They already did. Even Hitler's own people tried to blow him up at least once that I'm aware of.

I will answer you tomorrow.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 06:06 PM
You're not going to get anywhere, she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside (which is a lot if you haven't seen a pic).

I might get somewhere. I want her to stop hiding behind arguments regarding the Holocaust and explain her true beliefs. Something resembling the end of "A Few Good Men" would be fun.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 06:06 PM
JohnnyNemesis, post a pic of Thucy-whatever.

PLEASE.

Thucydides
09-23-2005, 06:10 PM
I might get somewhere. I want her to stop hiding behind arguments regarding the Holocaust and explain her true beliefs. Something resembling the end of "A Few Good Men" would be fun.

alright:

I believe that the white race is superior.
All others should be eliminated.

Gays are disgusting and should be shot.
If I see a nigger in the street, I want to kick him in the face.
If I see a jew in the street, I want to kick him in the face.
If I see a paki, I want to kick him in the face.
a commie...I wanna crucify the bastard and set him alight.

Those are my beliefs.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Thank you, case closed.

Sin Studly
09-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Is that how you got so ugly then, by kicking yourself in your stupid Jew face?

Vera
09-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Is that how you got so ugly then, by kicking yourself in your stupid Jew face?
Hahhhahaha.

That wins the internets.

Idiot
09-24-2005, 02:34 AM
Oops, wrong topic.