PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!!

Dexter Holland.
09-22-2005, 01:59 AM
I haven't spoken to you guys in ages. Fuck it's been to long. So how are you's all doing? We have a tour coming up soon which is gonna take us to Europe and South America so look out for us there. We are also planning a trip Down Under so you aussies better go fucking crazy you know what i'm saying?

To give this post a point, yeah we are currently wrapping up work on our latest album, but it is yet to be named, as well as any songs. I have been made to believe that a user has been posting threads under an Offspring management name. All these threads are false and all information should not be taken seriously.

Have fun guys and cya at the shows!!
Dexter

Endymion
09-22-2005, 02:11 AM
sure, and you made a new account rather than using the one that has you preset as a member of the band. this is a bigger failure than pretending to be management.

SkyRocker
09-22-2005, 02:11 AM
Dexter Holland.=Offspring Management
You're dumber than us, man.

neocon58
09-22-2005, 03:20 AM
I haven't spoken to you guys in ages. Fuck it's been to long. So how are you's all doing? We have a tour coming up soon which is gonna take us to Europe and South America so look out for us there. We are also planning a trip Down Under so you aussies better go fucking crazy you know what i'm saying?

To give this post a point, yeah we are currently wrapping up work on our latest album, but it is yet to be named, as well as any songs. I have been made to believe that a user has been posting threads under an Offspring management name. All these threads are false and all information should not be taken seriously.

Dexter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

farelly
09-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Skyrocker, what the fuck happens with your sign? :D

When Lyon wins what R.Madrid has won, then we talk about it.

We should have a match between us, haha, bye!

.:SMASH:.
09-22-2005, 03:50 AM

Dexter
ha! your our newest member! thats funny! your not dex u crazy fool

summer_guy
09-22-2005, 03:55 AM
:confused: ok wtf is going on in here?? :confused:

neocon58
09-22-2005, 05:13 AM
:confused: ok wtf is going on in here?? :confused:

We found a guy more retarded than you, that's whats going on.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-22-2005, 05:31 AM
We found a guy more retarded than you, that's whats going on.
Thats impossible..until this dumbass came along

neocon58
09-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Which dumbass do you speak of?

IdleOffspring
09-22-2005, 06:20 AM
why are you even trying, nobody know you are not the real one, you just have the name with a .

Real:
Dexter Holland
http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=341357

Fake:
Dexter Holland.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=341359

Hypodermic_89
09-22-2005, 11:51 AM
ignore this fellow. just a dumbass spammer

electric_alexa
09-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Thats impossible..until this dumbass came along
no offense to any1, but yeah :)

shnooble
09-22-2005, 12:49 PM

Dexter

The REAL Dexter's posted before, but it says that its this guys first post... :rolleyes:

RobinoZombie
09-22-2005, 12:57 PM
drop dead fuckmookh

Black__ball
09-22-2005, 12:59 PM
my first post :) sorry bit random offspring rock :D

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Which dumbass do you speak of?
"Dexter"[10]

offspring_freak_3
09-22-2005, 03:38 PM

Dexter

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. LMAO LOL

Amanda
09-22-2005, 03:41 PM
This is more bullshit than i've seen in quite a while.

punk_riOt
09-22-2005, 10:27 PM

Dexter

lol. hahahaha.

el cheelo
09-22-2005, 10:32 PM
lmao, imagine if somehow, that is really dexter, an we r just laughing and saying how much of a dumass he is.... :p

wot a fuking dumass :D

sebastienfan
09-22-2005, 10:36 PM
get a life,you have nothing more to do than creat a acount and pretend to be the offspring management or dexter holland himself.are you really think we are that stupid,come on.this or these guy really need a friend or something.

(all this stuff about offspring management,dexter holland and next album title would be post in the main page)

DexterWannabe
09-22-2005, 11:24 PM

Dexter
you are a stupid asshole, no1 can fall for that joke

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2005, 07:13 AM
I call bullshit.