PDA

View Full Version : review

vikki
09-22-2005, 03:17 AM
hey, on this thread give a review of an offspring song, album or concert. add all your thoughts and give it a rating out of 10 i'll go 1st

The kids aren't alright:

this song appeared on a film (the faculty), and describes a neighboorhood that had kids destined for great things, but now its a shithole and the kids have grown up and wrecked thier lives

i love this song and it was the song that got me into the offspring after watching the film.

9/10

YODAvid
09-22-2005, 12:46 PM
I choose

the song is about somebody comitting suicide. he is thinkin about his past and so on..

i think

10/10

brothadave79
09-22-2005, 12:50 PM
I choose

the song is about somebody comitting suicide. he is thinkin about his past and so on..

i think

10/10

I don't think it's about suicide. I think it's about letting go and finally enjoying life. He takes the plunge off the cliff as his Momma (a form of control) becomes less and less relevant. He knows it's all silly, and it really doesn't make a difference.

Edit: I agree completely with the 10/10. It's one of my favorite songs.

nameless
09-22-2005, 03:36 PM
offspring, january 21st wembley arena, 2001! first ever offspring gig i went to! they were just amazing, played all the classics at the time! 9/10!

NDM1
09-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Offspring Chicago IL 7/23.

The concert was perfection. They played about 7 PM right after the transplants and before avenged sevenfold. They played can't repeat along with everything form smash to splinter. Higgins was there for the full effect. Only downside was it was at warped tour so they didnt get to play that long of a set.

DEFINETLY 10/10

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Offspring Chicago IL 7/23.

The concert was perfection. They played about 7 PM right after the transplants and before avenged sevenfold. They played can't repeat along with everything form smash to splinter. Higgins was there for the full effect. Only downside was it was at warped tour so they didnt get to play that long of a set.

DEFINETLY 10/10

What a great show..lucky. You got to see Avenged Sevenfold..their my other faviorite band!

NDM1
09-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah i only saw the transplants for the sake of being up close for The Offspring. After though, me and my friends saw Avenged Sevenfold. They were pretty badass too.