PDA

View Full Version : im looking for some ppl

strike-lightning
09-22-2005, 11:19 AM
im looking for some ppl i meet at the manchester gig and i want to get in contact again there was a boy with long hiar named shaun and his blond m8 and there was a boy with longish brown hair and a girl with blondy brown hiar we were one of the frist ppl there please reply if its u please
and four boys who meet dexter i a cafe i stod next to them at the front :D

*danni*
09-22-2005, 12:08 PM
seeing as this this thread is what it is ill put put some peeps that i want to find as well mainly coz im too god damn lazy to make a new thread! :D im looking for anyone that was at brixton on the 17th that was some where near the middle on the right... i met 2 awesome dudes called josh and lois who im hoping to casually bump into some where :) thanks, luv danni xXx

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 08:03 AM
seeing as this this thread is what it is ill put put some peeps that i want to find as well mainly coz im too god damn lazy to make a new thread! :D im looking for anyone that was at brixton on the 17th that was some where near the middle on the right... i met 2 awesome dudes called josh and lois who im hoping to casually bump into some where :) thanks, luv danni xXx

I was around there - but sadly, am not Josh or Lois and don't know them either. Have u found them yet?

West
09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
there was a boy with longish brown hair and a girl with blondy brown hiar we were one of the frist ppl there please reply if its u please
and four boys who meet dexter i a cafe i stod next to them at the front :D

Sounds like me and my sister lol...We were like round by the pub by the entrance and we went in at open doors...so I dont know whether it was us...

*danni*
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I was around there - but sadly, am not Josh or Lois and don't know them either. Have u found them yet?
nah not yet but i want to coz they were really funky! u were around that area?? wow! koolies! i thought you were at the front though? throwing the shoe?? luv danni xXx

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 02:10 PM
nah not yet but i want to coz they were really funky! u were around that area?? wow! koolies! i thought you were at the front though? throwing the shoe?? luv danni xXx

I started of in the middle - but when Americana started there was a huge push to the front. We were so jammed in that by the middle of Americana, I thought I'd run out of air before the song was over! - but then the moshing opened up a load of space!!

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 02:17 PM
hi ho! i too would like to meet somone from the Brixton Gig On the 17th. i had a sort of mohawk with brown hair but my head wasnt bald, i was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt with white horizantal stripes. i started off right at the front the first 2-4 rows, but half way through i ran out of air and began to move back towards the right-middle behind the moshing leaning on the railings.
when i was their this girl and i got talking, i took a pic of us but cant get it uploaded onto my p.c :( if ur out their and u may think u saw me, i'd love to hear :)

you can see the back of my head in one of the photos and u can see me in the self esteem video that someone had posted.

love to get in touch. :D :p

*danni*
09-23-2005, 02:46 PM
hmmmi may have seen you! i did notice a person with a mohawk and was like :eek: wow he has kool hair!!!! i was wearing these ridiculously long jeans with zips, buckles etc a spider web top and a long black cardigon i was soooo hot i couldve died! lol danni xXx

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 02:51 PM
aha no i dont think that was me, even though it is a very similar discription: u can see some pics of me here: nt sure if the link will work though http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayGallery.do?userid=10059598&pic=20214674 (http://http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayGallery.do?userid=10059598&pic=20214674)

e.t.c...:p

*danni*
09-23-2005, 02:56 PM
ok.... that was weird i clicked on the link and it took me to microsoft.com lol! did the link to my profile work?? xXx

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 02:59 PM
ok.... that was weird i clicked on the link and it took me to microsoft.com lol! did the link to my profile work?? xXx

and me too - and yeah, your profile website works

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 03:01 PM
ok forget that jus go to www.hi5.com (http://www.hi5.com) and search for wellillbejesus@hotmail.com

e.t.c...:p

*danni*
09-23-2005, 03:03 PM
ok it worky now :) i dont really recognise you but i probably saw u and kinda forgot about it coz im stoopid :D xXx

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 03:05 PM
lol klkl then :p

*danni*
09-23-2005, 03:09 PM
funky i have a new buddy :p i tried to add you and i said u were already my friend? which isnt right... lol crazy computer! is my profile working??? i think my pc has just broken oooo everythings gone fuzzy! xXx

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
funky i have a new buddy :p i tried to add you and i said u were already my friend? which isnt right... lol crazy computer! is my profile working??? i think my pc has just broken oooo everythings gone fuzzy! xXx

aha lol yh it's working ok for me, i added u on msn btw

*danni*
09-23-2005, 03:15 PM
koolies :) i might be online on sunday i think i already explained that i am socially deprived coz my step dad has blocked msn on my pc???? luv danni xXx

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 03:17 PM
koolies :) i might be online on sunday luv danni xXx

aha...i may not be on on sunday cause i'm going paintballing, gonna be out from 6am till about 6pm, also check ur e-mail cause i requested u as a friend on hi5.

*danni*
09-23-2005, 03:22 PM
i think ive accepted you! :) i got quite a few random peeps on hi5 and this weirdo from peru or summin that likes me a bit too much! dunno whether its a boy or girl but they keep wanting to talk to me and when i cant he/she says "ok i will wait for you" and when i still dont go online they say "where are you i have been waiting for all this time" WTF?!? mental! luv danni xXx

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 03:28 PM
i think ive accepted you! :) i got quite a few random peeps on hi5 and this weirdo from peru or summin that likes me a bit too much! dunno whether its a boy or girl but they keep wanting to talk to me and when i cant he/she says "ok i will wait for you" and when i still dont go online they say "where are you i have been waiting for all this time" WTF?!? mental! luv danni xXx

looooool. roflmfao!! :D it's probably a perv or paedo :eek: nontheless i feel sorry for u, can u not delete him or sumthin? :cool:

SUPER_KING
09-23-2005, 03:38 PM
hmm...i'm not sure if we're connected :confused: i thikn it's best to wait a day or so.

damn, this poor fellow started this to find some ppl, now we've turned this into a p/m thread :) lol

*danni*
09-24-2005, 09:49 AM
aww sorry other dude! i shall talk elsewhere ummm yeah i dunno where to post :confused: lol! luv danni xXx

oliross
09-26-2005, 07:49 AM
i was at the manchester and me and my m8 went as zombies.....i was wundering if anyone saw us ? thanks