PDA

View Full Version : What attracts you physically???

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 12:46 PM
not that this is the most important thing of all... it can be a guy or a girl is handsome or pretty but completely lame... the same it can he a horrible human is a fantastic someone and compensates the bad parts... so it always depends.
My question is... physically... what is the first thing that attracts you in someone ( when you want to date this person?)

I love blue eyes... :-)

Strider
11-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Good point. Being a cool person is what matters. But I do love long hair (any color).

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Eyes, lips, hands, ears, chest.
The way they look at you.
When they come out of the shower and smell so good.
The way they make gestures while talking.
Aura.
The way they cuddle you.

*shrugs*

And I have way more things to go for in personality. But you asked about physical things. So no digression from me.

wheelchairman
11-23-2004, 01:03 PM
The thing that attracts me first would usually be the first thing I notice on most people, their face. I mean of course people can have great breasts and an ugly face for example, but even if they have bad breasts and a nice face then it would still be alright. Bad example I know, but that's kinda the logic behind my illogic I suppose.

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 01:08 PM
cool example... hehe...
Well, I also look mainly at the face... but the top in my list are blue eyes... I have a lust for that, you know???
:D

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 01:11 PM
cool example... hehe...
Well, I also look mainly at the face... but the top in my list are blue eyes... I have a lust for that, you know???

To be random: you look pretty.

acgc2002
11-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Happy to read it!
:)

Sometimes I think I am not sooo pretty...

DUKESTER76
11-23-2004, 01:22 PM
i also first look at the face. its sure must be cute to have gotten my attention. something i also like physically would be a nice butt and long legs. but i rather be with someone i can get along with rather than be eye candy.

DUKESTER76
11-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Happy to read it!

by what i can see so far you look pretty

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 01:31 PM
Happy to read it!

We all get that, right?

Izie
11-23-2004, 01:31 PM
Allright, exclusively physical:

Eyes, but only with eyebrows. People with one eyebrow - nay.
Lips - bigger than mine preferably.
Smile. All the way. A big smile and not looking like a retard when he does smile. I tend to sort people into stupid smile/smart smile categories. Yes, I suck. Sue me.
Legs and ass. No o shaped legs.
Curls. Nice pretty soft fluffy curly hair. Yay! Preferably blond to!
Not too much hair on other places.
Smell. Definitely smell.
Hands. Because there's something strange about male hands/fingers/what they do with them (un)consciously.
Soft skin.
Not skinny. Not at all.
Arms, chest, shoulders, so I can hide in there.
And height. Anything shorter than me is out of the question.

I'm so awful.

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Allright, exclusively physical:

Eyes, but only with eyebrows. People with one eyebrow - nay.
Lips - bigger than mine preferably.
Smile. All the way. A big smile and not looking like a retard when he does smile. I tend to sort people into stupid smile/smart smile categories. Yes, I suck. Sue me.
Legs and ass. No o shaped legs.
Curls. Nice pretty soft fluffy curly hair. Yay! Preferably blond to!
Not too much hair on other places.
Smell. Definitely smell.
Hands. Because there's something strange about male hands/fingers/what they do with them (un)consciously.
Soft skin.
Not skinny. Not at all.
Arms, chest, shoulders, so I can hide in there.
And height. Anything shorter than me is out of the question.

I'm so awful.

Yeah, hands and finger and aaaaall those things they can do!

MirandaV
11-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Physic,,

Big lips, nice.
I prefer boys who are longer than me, which doesnt happen so much since I'm 1.78
And nay, there's nothing wrong with a lil bootie
Oh yeah, some chest, arms, shoulders to hide in, like Izie said, yes.

And basically, I'm more attracted to black men..

Sketch
11-23-2004, 01:56 PM
Eyes, lips, hands, ears, chest.
The way they look at you.
When they come out of the shower and smell so good.
The way they make gestures while talking.
Aura.
The way they cuddle you.

*shrugs*

And I have way more things to go for in personality. But you asked about physical things. So no digression from me.

How you doin'? :) wink wink

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:07 PM
How you doin'? :) wink wink

Yeah, alright. And who be you?

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:14 PM
who am i? who am i? ma'am you're talking to the guy every other guy wishes he was. I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the all around wonderful Sketch!

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:22 PM
who am i? who am i? ma'am you're talking to the guy every other guy wishes he was. I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the all around wonderful Sketch!

Yeah? Got proof?

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:24 PM
proof of what part? the powerful? the pleasurable? or the all around wonderful? or the part about other guys wanting to be me?

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:27 PM
proof of what part? the powerful? the pleasurable? or the all around wonderful? or the part about other guys wanting to be me?

Every single one of them!

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:29 PM
hmm, well...lets see here, where should i begin? umm, ok no i don't. but you can take my word for it. Really! :o

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:31 PM
hmm, well...lets see here, where should i begin? umm, ok no i don't. but you can take my word for it. Really! :o
I don't take no words. Only proof. There ya go. Arguments?

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:34 PM
yes i have arguments....wait let me think...you should take words. i dont lie. so it wouldnt be bad to believe me. you'll never know unless you reeealy know me. then you'll see all the proof you need!

greencows12
11-23-2004, 02:35 PM
have long hair, mohawks, afros, dreadlocks, being cute,being short, but a little taller than me, or just tall, but not in between, and dressing good, white teeth, and no overgrown armpit hair....eew! lol:D

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:39 PM
so greencows, where exactly is sh*tville?

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:43 PM
yes i have arguments....wait let me think...you should take words. i dont lie. so it wouldnt be bad to believe me. you'll never know unless you reeealy know me. then you'll see all the proof you need!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, baby. BLAH! BL-fucking-AAAH!
Hey, that rhymes!

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:46 PM
*cough* Bitch *cough* hey that rhymes. no wait, it doesnt. but my hidden comment about you still stands!

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:50 PM
*cough* Bitch *cough* hey that rhymes. no wait, it doesnt. but my hidden comment about you still stands!

Weee, compliments!

Sketch
11-23-2004, 02:54 PM
you're one of those stuck up rich chicks who only cares about herself arent you? the only person that matters to you is "the goddess" i dont like people like you.

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 02:56 PM
you're one of those stuck up rich chicks who only cares about herself arent you? the only person that matters to you is "the goddess" i dont like people like you.

Hahahaha, thank you for the entertainment. Rich people stink of money. Not my style, babe. I'm just an arrogant bitch superior to beings like you.

Izie
11-23-2004, 02:58 PM

You REALLY ned to learn more about the people here before stating anything. Really.

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 03:03 PM
You REALLY ned to learn more about the people here before stating anything. Really.

*nods*

Sketch
11-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh REALLY? Do I REALLY? well i dont need too much information to come to the conclusion that the goddess is a stuck up bitch. we all know she is. superior to beings like me. ha ha. the only thing superior here is ME and my higher intelligence level!

Babe!

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 03:05 PM
Oh REALLY? Do I REALLY? well i dont need too much information to come to the conclusion that the goddess is a stuck up bitch. we all know she is. superior to beings like me. ha ha. the only thing superior here is ME and my higher intelligence level!

Babe!

Oooh, higher intelligence level. Man, I'm so scared. *hides in corner and chuckles*

And I AM a bitch.

Sketch
11-23-2004, 03:09 PM
I'm done expierimenting with this laboratory rat! later bitch! ha ha

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 03:16 PM
I'm done expierimenting with this laboratory rat! later bitch! ha ha

Good. I'm grinning happily because you still haven't proven how "cool a man like you is".

DUKESTER76
11-23-2004, 03:17 PM
very cool thread. well goddess i wouldnt mind worshipping you. girls say i look like a giant teddy bear and i like it cause i gets lots of hugs

greencows12
11-23-2004, 03:19 PM
so greencows, where exactly is sh*tville?Fucking shit capital, colorado.

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 03:21 PM
very cool thread. well goddess i wouldnt mind worshipping you. girls say i look like a giant teddy bear and i like it cause i gets lots of hugs

Thank you. Hot picture, btw. Now bow down and kiss my feet.

DUKESTER76
11-23-2004, 03:28 PM
Thank you. Hot picture, btw. Now bow down and kiss my feet.
yes my master, anything you say i will do, anything you want i will give. *smoooooch*

Sketch
11-23-2004, 03:43 PM
HA HA. oh i'm sorry but that was sooo funny. dukester you're one funny guy. Ha! (I bet her feet stink really bad! Probably full of fungus and herpes and gonohrea. eww...)

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 03:46 PM
HA HA. oh i'm sorry but that was sooo funny. dukester you're one funny guy. Ha! (I bet her feet stink really bad! Probably full of fungus and herpes and gonohrea. eww...)

pwned.

Sketch
11-23-2004, 03:49 PM
pwned?? is that a word you just made up or did you misspell something. i'll give you time to correct yourself. go ahead. i'll wait... :rolleyes:

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 03:50 PM
pwned?? is that a word you just made up or did you misspell something. i'll give you time to correct yourself. go ahead. i'll wait... :rolleyes:

n00b speak

DUKESTER76
11-23-2004, 04:33 PM
actually they tasted pretty good and i want to suck on them. so my goddess, can i ????

rogerio
11-23-2004, 04:36 PM
not that this is the most important thing of all... it can be a guy or a girl is handsome or pretty but completely lame... the same it can he a horrible human is a fantastic someone and compensates the bad parts... so it always depends.
My question is... physically... what is the first thing that attracts you in someone ( when you want to date this person?)

HOT BREASTS aND A PRETTY FACE
:cool:

Anya82
11-23-2004, 04:43 PM
hmm..

eyes... i like pretty eyes... maybe green
hands, his hands have to be "protective" adn strong hands.
And arms.. that can give comfy hugs...
and tall.. well, taller than me.. I'm 1.73m. I don't know how many feets is that.

the_GoDdEsS
11-23-2004, 04:43 PM
HOT BREASTS aND A PRETTY FACE
:cool:

Hey, on a random note: I don't answer what are you wearing questions. Try chatrooms instead.

shatskater
11-23-2004, 04:53 PM
i would say for me it would be... i agree with you, i love blue eyes. i love my eyes to, i dunno why but thats what everyone says about me, they love my eyes, i dunno, i mean i have blue eyes to so maybe thats why, lol. and then the stomach, i love nice stomachs, and smile.

Linda
11-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Sketch, you're dumber than pig-shit. Don't try to pick up girls on a BBS with retarded lines like that shit, and then cry little a little baby girl when you get rejected because you're a stupid little fuckwit that nobody wants.

Now, WHO'S stupid?!?!?!

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:07 PM
I think Dexter moulded the guys i find attractive today, because I became obsessed with him just before I hit adolescence. Maybe thats why Im attracted to blonde blue eyed guys :confused: . Not all though. But for anyone, i would agree with everyone else, the eyes. Oh, im a sucker for hair too, longish messy blonde or brown (not like, past the ears but the style that sort of goes over the face and comes out.. if that makes sense..)

shatskater
11-23-2004, 05:09 PM
well at first i would say u might like me, but now i dunno, i have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair but its past my ears. so lol.

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Or, like, a bit over the ears. Yeah. Does that make sense?!

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:17 PM
well at first i would say u might like me, but now i dunno, i have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair but its past my ears. so lol.

Oooh! Look up at my post ^ i forgot that part.
hmm... how you doin? LOL jk

shatskater
11-23-2004, 05:19 PM
oh lol, my hair is like right on the bottom of my ear. it usta be past my neck, and thats what im trying to get it back to, but not ugly long.

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Thats the hair i meant, i didnt explain it too well though aye. I dont like ugly long, but the hair you described you have is spot on. Lol

sKratch
11-23-2004, 05:26 PM
My girlfriend.

I'm so good at the Internet.

shatskater
11-23-2004, 05:30 PM
oh, lol, thats cool, i like my hair, i dunno why, i just do, but anywho, oh how r u?

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Thats good that you like your hair, that hair is something to be proud of. Lol. Im sick, supposed to be at school :eek:

shatskater
11-23-2004, 05:40 PM
im sry, i hope you get better soon, dont u livwe in australia? my brother lives in Canberra with his fiance.

shatskater
11-23-2004, 05:47 PM
You Met Dexter?!! I Am Invious!! Lol

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Thanks. I live in Aust, Adelaide to be exact. Never been to Canberra.

i didnt meet dexter, i was really close to him though. a few metres. but he DID look at me, no one believes me but it was one of those moments when you KNOW someone looked at you, no matter how many other people are around. I was doing anything and everything to get his attention in that mosh pit lol

ThrashedThrasher
11-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Between the heights of 5'11" - 6'5" (Even though I'm barely 5'0")
Deep eyes...like deep brown or green my ex had the perfect brown eyes
Blue eyes are another plus though
Hands, I'm not sure why but if they don't have nice hands then blah.
Hair, I love long hair it's so...I don't know but it has to be clean if it's greasy then it's gross.
OH! Facial hair :D but it depends on the guy my friend Tony had a full beard and it looked great but then he shaved and now he looks really ... ew. And my ex had the "Derek from American History X" thing goin' on which was yum.

And then of course I have a thing for piercings and tattoos.

I suppose though...the best lookin' guy I know is my ex Anthony but his personality dubbed him a complete heartless asshole.

shatskater
11-23-2004, 06:04 PM
oh, lol, i would be to, when he was here some fag threw a beer bottle at him, but he took it and kept playing.

SpongeBob
11-23-2004, 07:13 PM
face is the first thing, but to really attract me physically (ashamed to say i'm very picky) they must have a nice body to go along. eyes, smile, nice voice, i'm a sucker for accents... laugh... smell! i love that spicy smell like some really yummy, spicy smelling musk mixed w/ cigs and coffee and stuff. best smell in the world. kind of tannish... and i guess tall-ish, cuz im pretty tall, although for some reason i'm always attracted to shorter men. i don't think i could ever be with someone shorter than me though...

Faded Soul
11-23-2004, 09:51 PM
I like big butts and I cannot lie....oh wait that's a song...

Sketch
11-23-2004, 09:52 PM
Sketch, you're dumber than pig-shit. Don't try to pick up girls on a BBS with retarded lines like that shit, and then cry little a little baby girl when you get rejected because you're a stupid little fuckwit that nobody wants.

And who are you faggot? some moron that goes around calling people names. well i can play your little game too you stupid bastard. why dont you go hump your fat pig girlfriend you stupid redneck. i think i hear her squealing. sooowee...soooweee....ha ha, you're such a moron. i cant believe such an idiot like you would even dare mess with me. now go away, you bother me!

Angel_of_Death
11-23-2004, 10:37 PM
eyes mostly

Eccentric Sara
11-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Face and hair are definately the main things that attract me to a bloke.(Call me shallow if you like! You'd be right!) If a guy had a great body,but an ugly face,I wouldn't be interested.Whereas if he had a really nice face,but an average body,I would be.(As long as he wasn't overweight.) I tend to go for "conventionally attractive" facial features- think Justin Timberlake,Orlando Bloom,Liam Gallagher and I HATE short hair.The hairstyle I find a real turn-on is curtains that stop just around the ears.Mmmmm..... But longer hair is good too. I like running my fingers through it. Hairstyle can make such a big difference! Its weird.There could be a guy with short hair who I wouldn't look at twice, but if he grew his hair a bit,I'd be like "Hel-lo!". Facial hair can look good as long as it isn't a full beard and moustache.That makes a guy look old. A guy's stubble tends to scratch my face though,so clean-shaven is good too.
As far as a guy's body goes,like I said, I'm not really that bothered,but I do like a guy to be taller than me,and I like big shoulders,but that isn't er,compulsory!!!!Big hands,and as some other ppl said,what they can do ;) are a major turn-on.I love it when I hold hands with a guy and his hands are so much bigger than mine. A nice ,tight arse is also a plus.
Yup,that's about it.I have stupidly high standards for someone who looks like me,but occasionally,I do surprise myself and actually manage to pull guys who are my type! I am very picky.I hate it because it means that I rarely meet guys who I find attractive. *sigh*......:(

Ezz
11-24-2004, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=Izie]And height. Anything shorter than me is out of the question.[QUOTE]
Yeah, I agree, he has to be taller than me. The first thing I notice on a guy are the eyes. I love eyes. The guy I like at the moment has really intense eyes. I'm not fussed on the colour though. The next thing I notice is probably his hands. I'm a sucker for nice hands..

TheHulaChick
11-24-2004, 05:20 AM
I love eyes (any colour) so I like guys with nice eyes that make eye contact a lot. Smile is really important but that's more about personality. I love short or shortish hair and spiked hair is wicked (allthough I love Dexters braids) Height isn't really an issue cause I'm short so there aren't many guys shorter than me. I don't like guys that are really really fat, thin or muscly. The way a guy dresses is important though cause how you dress is really good indicator of your personality. I also like nice shoulders and smell, but how nice a guy smells is connected to whether you have similar genes or not (different genes is better) so if a guy smells good to you then you would have stronger children with better genes, interesting huh?

By the way what kinda hair do people really like on girls? cause whenever I see "hot" chicks in magazines and stuff they always have straight medium to long length hair. Is that really what people like?

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 05:27 AM
I like everything about my man, possibly becuase I was attracted to him first.

I love his eyes though - their like 3 different colours, and the way he walks, his mannerisms, the way he looks when he's sleeping. Im pretyt much attracted to everthing about him.

When I first meet a guy its generally the eyes though.

offspringueuse
11-24-2004, 05:48 AM
the eyes and the smile!!! someone who never smile I don't like

Kitten
11-24-2004, 05:58 AM

All sorts of things. I guess most of all, their aura if that makes sense, there is no one thing that I go for, but just the overall impression I get of them.

JoY
11-24-2004, 07:36 AM
eyes (the expression & their depth, not the colour of course, doh), hands, lips.
the movement of any of those.
the way sunlight & shadows play with his body-structure.
the way he is with me, that he isn't with others; that certain cuddle, that certain smile, that certain kiss..
somehow everyone I've been involved with, or still am, are all about half a meter taller than me, so there's got to be some attraction to that.
a butt with dimples. call me silly, but it's the cutest thing on earth.
the way he gets dressed in the morning, standing at the window, wet hair, being all cumsy with his lenses, getting himself in his wrinkled pants, smoking a cigarette... *melts to isa-puddle*

MirandaV
11-24-2004, 07:43 AM
wuahahahha

JoY
11-24-2004, 07:44 AM
wuahahahha
??
something I said?

Vera
11-24-2004, 07:48 AM
Hair. This is really ironic for me to say as my hair blows, but hair. And eyes and the whole facial symmetry thing. And decent body.

RXP
11-24-2004, 08:02 AM
Cock size and an iron board chest.

JoY
11-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Cock size and an iron board chest.
oh naturally. ;D I don't even know how I forgot to mention COCKSIZE. I mean, that's teh numba one shit, man!!

huge cocks are scary.

Vera
11-24-2004, 08:15 AM
I personally always carry a tape measure because you simply can't trust what the guys say themselves.

They give you the number and then it's like "Oh, I thought you meant centimeters, not inches!"

Useless wussies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-24-2004, 08:29 AM
Funnily enough, probably how they react to me. Most of the girls I seem to like shun me cos of how I dress. If they'll strike up a conversation regardless, probably their hair. I <3 hair.

DirtyMagical
11-24-2004, 11:21 AM

Hm I already know a person namse sketch.... Apparantly he tool 25 hits of acid and thats why he is not all there....He's pretty nice though...

Idiot
11-24-2004, 01:56 PM

I have blue eyes. ;)

Dexterina
11-24-2004, 03:04 PM
oh, lol, i would be to, when he was here some fag threw a beer bottle at him, but he took it and kept playing.
LOL ah he's such a legend that Dexter :cool: No one should ever mess with Dexter, even with beer involved :eek:

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 03:53 PM
I think Dexter moulded the guys i find attractive today, because I became obsessed with him just before I hit adolescence. Maybe thats why Im attracted to blonde blue eyed guys :confused: . Not all though. But for anyone, i would agree with everyone else, the eyes. Oh, im a sucker for hair too, longish messy blonde or brown (not like, past the ears but the style that sort of goes over the face and comes out.. if that makes sense..)

so we are twins... Dexter also moulded my taste when it comes to the guys I fall in love with... I donīt manage to get attracted by dark haired guys... or black ones... or japanese or indians or whatsoever. I only get attracted by guys like Dexter!!!!! And with Spikey hair... hard to find that in a country like Brazil...

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 03:54 PM
I have blue eyes. ;)

that is great... :) Already in the list to be picked... hehe... :-)

Eccentric Sara
11-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Jeez,you're pickier than I am!!!!

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 03:58 PM
who??? Me???

No... I just confess I love blue eyes... that is a pre-selection process. :-)

All the guys I already had a flirt or a night stand or dated ...

had blue eyes.

It is a sickness... but... it is real...

can be ugly... but has to have blue eyes!!!

livecby
11-24-2004, 04:01 PM
wait wait wait. so a guy can look like the elephant man and you'd show him a good time? just as long as he had blue eyes? :eek:

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:04 PM
wait wait wait. so a guy can look like the elephant man and you'd show him a good time? just as long as he had blue eyes? :eek:

If he has blue eyes yes... :-) And if he looks like an elephant, I take care of making him lose weight...
:-)
Fat ------> you can lose
Dark eyes -----> eve with lenses, you will still look horrible.

So I prefer an elephant blue eyed guy that i can fix...

hohohoh....

livecby
11-24-2004, 04:10 PM
ha, no, dear, i was refering to the actual "elephant man" he's a guy that had a really deformed face. theres a movie about his life called "Mask" its pretty weird. i didnt mean a fat elephant size man. cute response tho. ;)

http://www.doctorsecrets.com/amazing-medical-facts/elephant-man/elephant-man-picture.jpg

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:11 PM
then I prefer to masturbate... thanks...

livecby
11-24-2004, 04:15 PM
well if you can see the picture of the elephant man i posted than you might want to keep that out of your head while you get busy. unless of course... :rolleyes:

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:21 PM
well if you can see the picture of the elephant man i posted than you might want to keep that out of your head while you get busy. unless of course... :rolleyes:

to say that, I think you donīt have blue eyes...

Tijs
11-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Hm.. I don't really know what I'm attracted to in a girl... Some are pretty, some aren't. It's probably just the combination of everything (eyes/hair/blablabla).

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:23 PM
and I saw the picture!

but... just that... if I am going out and there are two guys giving me an idea... the one who has blue eyes is usually in advantage to all the others...

Lars
11-24-2004, 04:26 PM
blablabla

I hear that's an important part of an attraction.

livecby
11-24-2004, 04:27 PM
ok so heres a situatuation for you. two guys are hitting on you. one guy is the elephant man (pictured above) with the most beutiful blue eyes you've ever seen and the other is a pretty good looking guy with dark dark brown eyes. and the elephant man is the nicest guy you've ever met where as the other guy is kind of a jerk who only wants to get into your pants...

what do you do??

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:29 PM
I stay alone.

Physically doesnīt mean everything... like I said, depends on the combination... and it is not the main thing. But it matters a little, for sure.
I would stay alone, drive home and be with my dog.

Tijs
11-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Elephant Man! Elephant Man!

edit: I swear, I wrote all of that in caps...

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Iīd better say...

DILDO DILDO DILDO!!!!!

Tijs
11-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Hmkay.....

yusuke-lupin
11-24-2004, 08:33 PM
well i really like nice girls thats what matters most to me :rolleyes: but for some reson i really like redheads :confused: lol and it dose not matter if a girl is fat as long as ther nice ;) lol but maybe its cuz im really shy and i have blue eyes and im like the best fitness for my age lol see some guys really like nice girls :)

Sunny
11-24-2004, 10:11 PM
i love blue eyes on men... especially with light colored eyelashes
i like pale skin with no facial hair... preferably very little body hair cause that's just gross
blonde/red hair is just so cute
as are freckles
oh and height.. i love tall boys..
AND it's a plus if they're soft and cuddly with nice hands

-sighs happily-

Mota Boy
11-24-2004, 10:33 PM
I'm a fan of raven-blark hair - for some reason I even prefer black hair bleached blonde to natural blonde hair.
Slightly exotic features - some Irish features look fantastic.
Dark eyes.
Olive-ish skin, though it's not terribly important.
Dimensions that are probably impossible outside of Hollywood.
Tall - 5'6 to 5'9

Still, I value a good brain above all - I can't stand to be around girls that don't impress or intrigue me, which makes a very short list, unfortunately.

shatskater
11-24-2004, 11:01 PM
so hold on, i was eavesdropping in on ur convo, so i got one for ya. what if two guys were hitting on you, and one had beautiful blue eyes and mest up teeth, and the other one looked good in the face except he had dark brown eyes. who would you choose?

RXP
11-24-2004, 11:02 PM
I personally always carry a tape measure because you simply can't trust what the guys say themselves.

They give you the number and then it's like "Oh, I thought you meant centimeters, not inches!"

Useless wussies.

Are these the 40 year old Africans that hit on you, perhaps they get confused with metric?

In your words

Hahaha Burn ?

Vera
11-25-2004, 06:11 AM
You know, I should compile a list of things you shouldn't say on the BBS if you want not to seem like a complete idiot.

One of the items on that list would definitely be: Stop fucking using the "burn!"-thing, you don't know HOW TO use it. You just don't.

And the rest of that post wasn't funny, either. Sorry.