PDA

View Full Version : Don't start arguments or conversations with these people

the_GoDdEsS
09-22-2005, 02:12 PM
platinumpt, because he constantly misinterprets things and gets touchy.

Linda, because she has no logic whatsoever and will come back at you with your own argument or harrass you sexually if you're under 15. " :rolleyes: "

NOAMR. Bigoted naive anarchist who won't ever stop ranting about how mistreated he is. Omg, i h8 ur rulez.

Jenny. She'd rather die than admit she's wrong. And she's a fucking kyke. There are only 6000 Jews in Poland!

The_Hombre, because he's a faggotted Brit and will claim he's pwning and cutting you with a big fucking knife.

EROS, because of the big sensitive clitoris.

Duskygrin because she's a deluded psychotic who's camcybering for children.

HeadAroundU because people with tattoos are retarded.

ruroken, especially when he's not on ritalin. Fucking fuck you don't understand fuck!!

Kerr
09-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the warning. I had a feeling that platinumpt would be on there, and I KNEW that HeadAroundU would also appear on the list. I have had enough of that prat and ignore-listed him anyway.

Megs
09-22-2005, 02:17 PM
i will take that advice into account.

Amanda
09-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Wow, considering those descriptions i guess i'm not as weird as i thought i was. When i clicked on here i was so sure my name was gonna be there...

wheelchairman
09-22-2005, 02:23 PM
hey Platinumumpt is not bad, he and I are going to make out.

Kerr
09-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Wow, considering those descriptions i guess i'm not as weird as i thought i was. When i clicked on here i was so sure my name was gonna be there...
Nah you're OK. A wee bit hyper, but a better poster than most on this forum. Plus, you never held anything against me personally either (I used to post under the REALLY uncool, shitty name, Jimbob2005).

Amanda
09-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Nah you're OK. A wee bit hyper, but a better poster than most on this forum. Plus, you never held anything against me personally either (I used to post under the REALLY uncool, shitty name, Jimbob2005).
Oh yeah, i remember you. Nah, i had no issues with you. Generally i have no problem with anyone unless they have one with me. I do confess i'm " a wee bit hyper" lol, and although my posts don't exactly shine with witty, intelligent comments (in my defense, i'm limited by this language barrier), at least i have the decency not to spam.

Kerr
09-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah, i remember you. Nah, i had no issues with you. Generally i have no problem with anyone unless they have one with me. I do confess i'm " a wee bit hyper" lol, and although my posts don't exactly shine with witty, intelligent comments (in my defense, i'm limited by this language barrier), at least i have the decency not to spam.
Yup, indeed.

Although the proper idiots on this board are annoying, and I DO have a problem with them, even if they have never personally annoyed me....

Amanda
09-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Yup, indeed.

Although the proper idiots on this board are annoying, and I DO have a problem with them, even if they have never personally annoyed me....
Well yeah, spammers and such really do get on my nerves. But I try to hold back and stick to simply pointing out how useless their threads are, rather than personally attack them. Doesn't work everytime though (check out " I'm back").

Kerr
09-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Well yeah, spammers and such really do get on my nerves. But I try to hold back and stick to simply pointing out how useless their threads are, rather than personally attack them. Doesn't work everytime though (check out " I'm back").
I've personally got around to just ignoring them, and making more use of my ignore list. I tend to post a lot less hence have less time for shit.

Amanda
09-22-2005, 02:45 PM
I've personally got around to just ignoring them, and making more use of my ignore list. I tend to post a lot less hence have less time for shit.
Yeah, I have a few idiots on my ignore list. But at one time or another its fun to lash out at them and watch them struggle to not make themselves look like complete losers (an effort wich is, more often than not, obsolete.).

Kerr
09-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I have a few idiots on my ignore list. But at one time or another its fun to lash out at them and watch them struggle to not make themselves look like complete losers (an effort wich is, more often than not, obsolete.).
I did use to enjoy doing that occasionally but I have gotten fed up of arguing uselessly with idiots. Meh.

wheelchairman
09-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Stop it. You people have totally destroyed this topic with your inane chit-chat. goddamn.

Amanda
09-22-2005, 02:51 PM
I did use to enjoy doing that occasionally but I have gotten fed up of arguing uselessly with idiots. Meh.
Yeah, maybe cause its still knew to me, i still have fun doing it. Eventually i'll get bored by it and fill up my ignore list with loser and spammers.

Paint_It_Black
09-22-2005, 03:01 PM
I expect I'm being dense, but who is NOAMR? I've just been doing manual labour in sweltering heat and my brain has shut down a bit. That might be also why I'm going to say I fairly like Ruroken, but then you didn't say you don't like these people, just that they aren't worth talking to.

Linda
09-22-2005, 05:10 PM
platinumpt, because he constantly misinterprets things and gets touchy.

Linda, because she has no logic whatsoever and will come back at you with your own argument or harrass you sexually if you're under 15. " :rolleyes: "

NOAMR. Bigoted naive anarchist who won't ever stop ranting about how mistreated he is. Omg, i h8 ur rulez.

Jenny. She'd rather die than admit she's wrong. And she's a fucking kyke. There are only 6000 Jews in Poland!

The_Hombre, because he's a faggotted Brit and will claim he's pwning and cutting you with a big fucking knife.

EROS, because of the big sensitive clitoris.

Duskygrin because she's a deluded psychotic who's camcybering for children.

ruroken, especially when he's not on ritalin. Fucking fuck you don't understand fuck!!

Damn, are you ever nice to anyone except people you think will fuck you?
You totally forgot to warn everyone about yourself. :rolleyes:

Truth is, all the above actually refers to none other than..........

the_GoDdEsS

coke_a_holic
09-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Sim, you made one big mistake when you compiled your list. You mentioned the L-word. You should've realized the hag would pick it up during her quarter-hourly search on her name.

0r4ng3
09-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Linda, do you really even know Sim? Have you ever had an actual conversation with her? How many times have you said something to her that WASN'T an attempt to insult?
I wouldn't talk directly to her if I were you. After all, you are under 15.

Bryan875
09-22-2005, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't talk directly to her if I were you. After all, you are under 15.
i agree with or4ng3 he has a very good point

Linda
09-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Linda, do you really even know Sim? Have you ever had an actual conversation with her? How many times have you said something to her that WASN'T an attempt to insult?

~*Adriann*~, does Sim really know me? Has she ever had an actual conversation with me? How many times has she said something to me that WASN'T an attempt to insult?

Lazaar, stfu and go play with your barbed wire ring.

Revolver-2005?
09-22-2005, 07:27 PM
~*Adriann*~, does Sim really know me? Has she ever had an actual conversation with me? How many times has she said something to me that WASN'T an attempt to insult?

Lazaar, stfu and go play with your barbed wire ring.

be quiet crack baby

Linda
09-22-2005, 08:04 PM
be quiet crack baby

Go back to Nantucket in your bucket and let your mommy fuck it.

Sin Studly
09-22-2005, 08:17 PM

Your wit doth astoud me.

bd007h
09-22-2005, 08:25 PM

that was lame

coke_a_holic
09-22-2005, 08:29 PM
That made about as much sense as your reasoning for not being dead.

Nicole
09-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Thank you Sim. I've been wondering who was worthy of talking to and who wasn't since I came back to this board and saw heaps of new people.

Linda
09-22-2005, 08:47 PM
*smooch smooch*

If I'm lame and make no sense, I learned it from all of you.

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2005, 09:07 PM
This is the best thread Simma's ever started. EVER.

Um, everyone wants to fuck her, so you kinda just said that she's nice to everyone.

Sin Studly
09-22-2005, 09:22 PM
This is the best thread Simma's ever started. EVER.

Total agreement here.

arak0r
09-23-2005, 01:03 AM

the_GoDdEsS
you know.. you kind of just proved what she said about you.

Tizzalicious
09-23-2005, 02:18 AM
Sim wants to fuck me <3

Telekinesis
09-23-2005, 03:05 AM
I think Sin Studly should be on the list. I honestly thought I was going to be up there but i guess everyone is over the Noodles Is Gay thing so everybody love me! :D You guys actually should be thanking me coz my threads made him post. Meh who cares, I don't think platinumpt should be up there he's actually really cool, I put him on my buddy list

wheelchairman
09-23-2005, 04:27 AM
When will you realize that your opinion is nothing no one cares about?

People who disagree with those mentioned, especially if they are one of those mentioned, shouldn't even bother replying.

JoY
09-23-2005, 04:27 AM
Buddy Lists are LAME as fucking hell. then furthermore; Noodles is Gay is NOT a dude, it's the Jenny mentioned. & if -anyone- shouldn't be on the list, it's Justin.

NEXT.

ps. fantasticthreadSimIwanttosecksyousobad.

Tizzalicious
09-23-2005, 04:39 AM
Buddy Lists are LAME as fucking hell. then furthermore; Noodles is Gay is NOT a dude, it's the Jenny mentioned. & if -anyone- shouldn't be on the list, it's Justin.

NEXT.

ps. fantasticthreadSimIwanttosecksyousobad.

I use my buddylist, to see who's online in the who's online thing quicker, I like it!

Tijs
09-23-2005, 04:53 AM
hey Platinumumpt is not bad

Indeed, platinumpt is cool, I've noticed that I agree with quite a lot of his posts.

JoY
09-23-2005, 04:57 AM
I tried putting one person on my buddylist to check out what it did & if it was useful. the thing is, I never check in advance if anyone I know is online anyway. I just post & that's the whole practical thing about a message board; they can read it later, if they aren't online & in the mean time someone else can reply. only if the place is completely quiet & seemingly empty & I'm very bored, THEN I check who is online.

JoY
09-23-2005, 04:58 AM
Indeed, platinumpt is cool, I've noticed that I agree with quite a lot of his posts.
overal he seems an alright dude. =)

Tizzalicious
09-23-2005, 05:00 AM
I tried putting one person on my buddylist to check out what it did & if it was useful. the thing is, I never check in advance if anyone I know is online anyway. I just post & that's the whole practical thing about a message board; they can read it later, if they aren't online & in the mean time someone else can reply. only if the place is completely quiet & seemingly empty & I'm very bored, THEN I check who is online.

That's what I'm like all day. Lately. Oh my life.

JoY
09-23-2005, 05:08 AM
awwies, poor Tizza. *cuddles*

Jebus
09-23-2005, 05:11 AM
then furthermore; Noodles is Gay is NOT a dude, it's the Jenny mentioned.
She's not talking about Jenny. Telekinesis made a thread in the offspring forum saying that Noodles is a homosexual. I think there was a lot of bashing going on and Noodles eventually posted in the thread.

sKratch
09-23-2005, 06:11 AM

the_GoDdEsS
I'm trying to figure out whether or not this makes sense...

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 06:19 AM
I'm trying to figure out whether or not this makes sense...

If it's stupid and makes no sense, she learned it from all of you! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vera
09-23-2005, 06:27 AM
be quiet crack baby
That is so true, apart from the baby-part. I know her behaviour gives off the wrong idea about her age, though, so it's understandable you made that mistake.

Also, Sim, so much love for this thread.

arak0r
09-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Who cares a shit about anyone anyhow? I don't give a fuck eitehr way. I enjoy being around when my mind is vacant during the day... when the piano is used byb someone else at school... when there's noone to talk to IRL or on MSN... I guess tis the same for 99.9% in here.

if you dont give a fuck, shut up about it. i mean for christs sake, you go around, taking nude pics of yourself, giving them out to lil kids, get into all these arguments, talking like a fruity bitch, and yet claim you dont care? why act upset about anything, at all, ever?

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=arak0r] you go around, taking nude pics of yourself, giving them out to lil kids, QUOTE]

PLEEZ - can I have one - pretty pleez :p

arak0r
09-23-2005, 07:30 AM
... no. i think youd be better off looking through national geographic and checkin out the tribal women :|

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 07:32 AM
And with that, arak0r gets 50 cool points. Those can also be redeemed as "humor" points as well.

the_GoDdEsS
09-23-2005, 07:40 AM
Sim, you made one big mistake when you compiled your list. You mentioned the L-word. You should've realized the hag would pick it up during her quarter-hourly search on her name.

That was clear all along. And it's funny it still works.

Also about Sin Studly not being on this list. Yes, there would be another 'Don't start arguments with these people' list but it would be amended to 'because you'll lose'. And quite a few respectable people belong on there. And no, I don't want to fuck them and no, they don't want to fuck me either (I believe). And no, I'm not giving you that list.

sKratch
09-23-2005, 07:51 AM
I think dusky is huffing that shit again.

Linda
09-23-2005, 12:04 PM
you know.. you kind of just proved what she said about you.

I aim to please. How else would your egos be inflated if it weren't for me?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JoY
09-23-2005, 12:41 PM
And with that, arak0r gets 50 cool points. Those can also be redeemed as "humor" points as well.
told you. *sticks out tongue*

he ain't so bad. he's just a fluffy, easily upset, sometimes slightly paranoid teddy-bear. *wink @ Joeay* he probably knows what I'm referring to, so don't ruin the magic.

arak0r
09-23-2005, 01:05 PM
I aim to please. How else would your egos be inflated if it weren't for me?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if you aim to please, please gtfo. you will be celebrated greatly, possibly winning a nobel peace prize

Preocupado
09-23-2005, 01:21 PM
*bump*

Linda, because she has no logic whatsoever and will come back at you with your own argument

the_GoDdEsS

HA-HA!

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 03:26 PM
*smooch smooch*

If I'm lame and make no sense, I learned it from all of you.
I have the sudden urge to take 3 showers in a row and then eat all of my problems away.

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 03:32 PM
I ignore most of the people on that list anyways, it pains me just to see their name

Linda
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
if you aim to please, please gtfo. you will be celebrated greatly, possibly winning a nobel peace prize

Now that would be pleasing way too much, don't you think?
I don't want to make you guys TOO happy!

I have the sudden urge to take 3 showers in a row and then eat all of my problems away.

Please do. I'm sure you need them anyway.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Stop harrasing 12-17 year olds.

Linda
09-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Stop harrasing 12-17 year olds.

Dude, you don't even know the meaning of the word.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Dude, you don't even know the meaning of the word.

Actually, i do. Now granny, go have a life somewhere else.

Linda
09-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Actually, i do. Now granny, go have a life somewhere else.

Hate to inform you of this, but, this bbs is NOT my life like it is yours.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Hate to inform you of this, but, this bbs is NOT my life like it is yours.

I was stating a point, smartass.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 05:03 PM
This argument is like that time Pauly Shore and Ashton Kutcher battled for the "World's Best Actor" award.

Linda
09-23-2005, 05:08 PM
I was stating a point, smartass.

So was I. And what's with the name calling?
And they call ME immature?! :rolleyes:

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 05:10 PM

I have never called you immature. The fact that you're in your 50s, just states the point that you're a lonely old hag, who attacks kids over the internet.

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Ironically, you complained about name calling, and insinuated that he was immature.

So please, act your own age.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 06:36 PM

When did i say that? Oh and if i did, i was joking, or sarcasm like Wishomie.

ruroken
09-23-2005, 06:38 PM
I think that I'm good to talk to when I'm serious (once a month! Hahah!).

River City Ransom is my guess to Rick's avatar...

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 06:40 PM
You didn't, Jesse did. The long underscore is kind of a topic seperator.
Holy crap, someone remembers my real name.

Btw, thanks for the correction. I always get those two words confused.

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 06:40 PM
River City Ransom is my guess to Rick's avatar...
And you're right, great game.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 06:43 PM
You didn't, Jesse did. The long underscore is kind of a topic seperator.

So, why do you bother to post from different accounts?

Oh, ok. I don't post with different accounts anymore. Im posting with St. Jimmy, 'cause the password to Nimrod is in my notebook, and this is my friends laptop.

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh, ok. I don't post with different accounts anymore. Im posting with St. Jimmy, 'cause the password to Nimrod is in my notebook, and this is my friends laptop.
Which friend? The dude that told you about VG cats?

ruroken
09-23-2005, 06:45 PM
And you're right, great game.
I can't wait to play it. I guessed that because they looked like an 8-bit version of EX

Also, learn the word 'irony'. You're misusing it.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Which friend? The dude that told you about VG cats?

No, he's not really my best friend. My best friend, he's 2 rooms away from my room.

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 06:47 PM
No, he's not really my best friend. My best friend, he's 2 rooms away from my room.
Your brother I suppose, unless your like mexicans, with a million fucking people in one household.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Your brother I suppose, unless your like mexicans, with a million fucking people in one household.

No...Not my brother, he's in college. And no, im not Mexican... Didn't i tell you? Im in Washington DC. In a trip...In a hotel...Get it?

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 07:13 PM
No...Not my brother, he's in college. And no, im not Mexican... Didn't i tell you? Im in Washington DC. In a trip...In a hotel...Get it?
What are you visiting here? Other than the 200 years of history, of course.

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I know that. I thought you meant 2 rooms away as in your home in Cali.

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Please do. I'm sure you need them anyway.
You are disgusting. Masturbate to your own children, hag.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 07:18 PM
What are you visiting here? Other than the 200 years of history, of course.

Yesterday, we went to the capitol building...

Today, we saw 4 museums. All boring. We will also look at , like you said, 200 years of history. All those stuff.

Pax- Ok.

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 07:19 PM
She won't. They're too old.

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 07:21 PM
I originally wrote "own grown children," but I deleted it because it sounded too weird in my head.

Lodat - Did you see the National Museum of Natural History? It's the one with the huge elephant, it rawks. So does the Spy Museum and the National Gallery of Art.

St. Jimmy
09-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Lodat - Did you see the National Museum of Natural History? It's the one with the huge elephant, it rawks. So does the Spy Museum and the National Gallery of Art.

Yeah, it scared me... Oh, and the Art one, it's interesting. I haven't gone to the Spy Museum yet...

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 07:24 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/Conspiracyof1/own3d.jpg

Linda
09-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I have never called you immature. The fact that you're in your 50s, just states the point that you're a lonely old hag, who attacks kids over the internet.

How do you figure I'm attacking anyone when I'm just posting like everyone else? I am far from being lonely. I only come here to remind myself how fucking stupid kids really are.

Ironically, you complained about name calling, and insinuated that he was immature.

So please, act your own age.

And that would be?

You are fucking disgusting. I said nothing about masturbating. I said you need them because you're a dirty, filthy pig who doesn't shower often enough. Get your pathetic dirty mind out of the gutter for once.

You should really stop your pathetic repetitious attempts at insulting me.
You are failing badly.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/Conspiracyof1/own3d.jpg

Y O U ' R E - S T U P I D !!!

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 08:24 PM
And that would be?You don't know your own age, or am I missing something?
You should really stop your pathetic repetitious attempts at insulting me.
You are failing badly.I'll stop if you stop.

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Why yes, Linda, you do need to have the last word. Thanks for updating that for us.

Linda
09-23-2005, 08:33 PM
You don't know your own age, or am I missing something?I'll stop if you stop.

I know my age, but are you sure you do? Really sure?

Dude, I'm not the one who has been trying to insult you, as you have been doing to me.

coke_a_holic - That was a very lame response from you. Very lame indeed.

coke_a_holic
09-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I know my age, but are you sure you do? Really sure?

Dude, I'm not the one who has been trying to insult you, as you have been doing to me.

coke_a_holic - That was a very lame response from you. Very lame indeed.
Well, if you were to prove me wrong I wouldn't have to use it, now would I?

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Not insulting me, but in every single other one of your posts, where you insult other people.

Edit: Here I am, starting an argument with someone that I was told not to start an argument with in this very thread. Is now the right time to use the word "irony"?

Conspiracy of One
09-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Not insulting me, but in every single other one of your posts, where you try to insult other people, and in the end fail miserably.

Fixed it for you or4ng3.

0r4ng3
09-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Fixed it for you or4ng3.
Thanks, I knew I was missing something.

Linda
09-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Not insulting me, but in every single other one of your posts, where you insult other people.

Edit: Here I am, starting an argument with someone that I was told not to start an argument with in this very thread. Is now the right time to use the word "irony"?

I don't know who's posts you are reading then, but they're not mine.
The only posts recently where I have even come close to insulting anyone are replies to people who have tried to insult (and failed miserably) me first.

If you really consider this an argument, you are even dumber than I thought you were. You need to brush up on some definitions here, dude.

~*Adriann*~ - I feel sorry for everyone in this topic who thought there were arguments between me and others here. The "waste of time" was your reply.

Sin Studly
09-23-2005, 11:49 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

Sin Studly
11-27-2005, 12:46 PM
bumprofflelolzomg

HeadAroundU
11-27-2005, 12:58 PM

:eek: I'm shocked!*shakes head*

wel...I like tattoos but only if they are made by tattoo experts and when they fits body.

Sunny's tattoo is simply horrible.
I really hate her tattoo.

noodlesfan
11-27-2005, 01:00 PM
i was supprised to find that my name wasn't on this list even though i continue to threaten with sexually transmitted diseases and constantly call people retarded.

Sin Studly
11-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Who the fuck are you?

Oh, sorry, that seemed like a rhetorical question. It wasn't. You're nobody.

Conspiracy of One
11-27-2005, 01:02 PM
So what? I constantly call people retarded too. The difference between you and I is the fact that, I don't make fun of my own.

noodlesfan
11-27-2005, 01:04 PM
So what? I constantly call people retarded too. The difference between you and I is the fact that, I don't make fun of my own.
huh, hold on, let me take my ritalin.

The_Hombre
11-27-2005, 01:07 PM

The first reason is only a legitimate excuse if your IQ is below 70. I know yours isn't.

As for the second reason, get a sense of fucking humour.

Faggotted Slovak.

Sin Studly
11-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Want a tampon?

XYlophonetreeZ
11-27-2005, 10:14 PM

That made about as much sense as your reasoning for not being dead.

This thread confirms the fact that coke_a_holic is the shiznizzle.

Socially Rejected
11-28-2005, 12:40 AM
"There are only 6000 Jews in Poland"

Thats so fucking amazing, I'm now half dead. I hate you, you fucking bitch.

.:SMASH:.
11-28-2005, 02:24 AM
ha, im surprised that im not listed for never making sense

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 07:51 AM
I learned never to try starting on joY, she pwn3d my arse in the cigarettes thread.