PDA

View Full Version : Duracell (Mod attention please)

Paint_It_Black
09-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Many of his posts need deleting, he needs a warning and possibly just request him for banning. He's spamming the same shit in many threads, with technically offensive language and it fucks with the size. I know you can't summarily execute him...but anything would be appreciated.

bd007h
09-22-2005, 04:15 PM
agreed .

St. Jimmy
09-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Are you black? If not, it won't affect you,

NIGGAZ

China Boy
09-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Ignore List
Solution to all your problems.
Good night.
*falls asleep*

St. Jimmy
09-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Solution to all your problems.
Good night.
*falls asleep*

Ignote list...?

Not Ozymandias
09-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Duracell should have had all his posts deleted a long time ago, we need to stop harboring these retards.

Kodama
09-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Damn, do the mods even have the time to delete a lot of posts and every new post?

Not Ozymandias
09-22-2005, 05:21 PM
No idea, but it'd give him plenty to think about. Plus the other 'tards as well; it's no coincidence that Lodat disappeared right after EROS was gang-deleted.

ruroken
09-22-2005, 05:23 PM
No idea, but it'd give him plenty to think about. Plus the other 'tards as well; it's no coincidence that Lodat disappeared right after EROS was gang-deleted.
Lodat is still here. St. Jimmy is him.

bd007h
09-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Human only has 2 accounts. She only uses one of them now.

ruroken
09-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Only the General Chat mods should be allowed to ban. Because...I fear wheelchairman...

0r4ng3
09-22-2005, 05:46 PM
If I were a mod, I'd lose patience. And let the spammers spam and the boards become basically useless. Untill I got banning powers. Because once people saw how much they actually spam, they'd stop bitching about the possibility of moderators banning users unfairly. They'd beg for mods to have banning power.
For this, I give you a pre-emptive "well played".

Linda
09-22-2005, 05:48 PM
You people complain too much.
Get a different hobby. :rolleyes:

0r4ng3
09-22-2005, 05:50 PM
stop kissing his dick
Clever. Seriously.

You know that if spam was a dick, you'd be kissing it.

Not Ozymandias
09-22-2005, 06:38 PM
If I were a mod, I'd lose patience. And let the spammers spam and the boards become basically useless. Untill I got banning powers. Because once people saw how much they actually spam, they'd stop bitching about the possibility of moderators banning users unfairly. They'd beg for mods to have banning power.
But since the Admin has gone AWOL that would just make this place a permanent hellhole.

ichoose90
09-22-2005, 07:24 PM
We should elect an ADMIN because certain people need to be just banished from the board.

bd007h
09-22-2005, 07:26 PM
yeah, like the people that pretend to be the mods on AIM. :rolleyes:

Paint_It_Black
09-22-2005, 10:43 PM
You people complain too much.
Get a different hobby. :rolleyes:

Get the holy fuck out of my thread she-devil.

wheelchairman
09-23-2005, 06:59 AM
I'm the only mod that abuses his powers. And I don't remember deleting anything by Duracell.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Shut the fuck up, wishomie. It is not up to you or Duracell or even me to decide what is a worthy post in General Chat is or not, it is up to the mods. That's why they were elected, and it is NOT an abuse of power.

Vera
09-23-2005, 07:35 AM
It's just General Chat that gets a lot of spam, I'd say. And GOD, too. Some in Offspring.com.

My forum hardly gets any. :]

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-23-2005, 08:28 AM
But since the Admin has gone AWOL that would just make this place a permanent hellhole.

This is the point. I've recommended Duracell to be banned twice now and I haven't even recieved the "We're looking into it" email that I normally get. If the admin isn't going to do anything about it, then the mods need to. Except we can't.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-23-2005, 08:29 AM
How bout you shut the fuck up. I never said it was up to me. I don't think saying "I have no troll accounts" is any form of spam. Which is Duracells case in the "Do you have any troll accounts" thread.

We had a laissez faire policy and some fuckers had to abuse it. Spammers don't have the right to leniancy.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 11:01 AM
How bout you shut the fuck up. I never said it was up to me. I don't think saying "I have no troll accounts" is any form of spam. Which is Duracells case in the "Do you have any troll accounts" thread.

Oh please. You do all that other spamming on purpose, and now you think you have the right to speak up? Shut the fuck up, crybaby.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Ya and everyone else who spams does it on accident. Now I understand.

No, almost everyone who does it does it on purpose. Again, stop acting like you're victims here, when the both of you usually TRY to piss people off on purpose.

You both try to piss people off ON PURPOSE, and now you're getting upset when we do something about it. Give me a break.

Endymion
09-23-2005, 12:00 PM

ooooh, i think i know what happened. he probably had that one little gem sandwiched in the middle of 15 of his page-warping spam posts and i just deleted the whole block. next time he should take care to keep his spam and his legit postings clearly separate.

JoY
09-23-2005, 01:38 PM
I have no clue what the hell he posts, but if he ever turns up in Your Band to make a mess out of the place there.. let me know. you know, reporting him/his posts would've done the trick just fine.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 05:01 PM
you know, reporting him/his posts would've done the trick just fine.

No, it wouldn't. TUNB already said he has recommended Duracell for banning twice with no effect.

ruroken
09-23-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm the only mod that abuses his powers. And I don't remember deleting anything by Duracell.
Please spare me if you get the power to ban! Please!

Sinister
09-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Having lost those privelages becuase of their own actions

next time you highlight something try to type it properly (no offence meant but its funny cause the typo is highlighted)... Great idea anyway.

Endymion
09-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Please spare me if you get the power to ban! Please!

you wouldn't be banned, don't worry.

JoY
09-24-2005, 09:17 AM
No, it wouldn't. TUNB already said he has recommended Duracell for banning twice with no effect.
yeah, but when you report his posts, the modz get an e-mail with the report, so they can delete his shit.

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 09:34 AM
It was so widespread that I just felt like making a general comment on it, rather than tracking down the general instances. I am usually extremely tolerant and ignore an enormous amount of spam, but when I see the same thing, and I mean exactly the same, posted over and over by the same person, sometimes in threads I'm enjoying...well I wanted to point out to everyone how pathetic Duracell had become.