PDA

View Full Version : Original Prankster LIVE

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 06:05 AM
As I missed original prankster live at Brixton. Man, I'm fucking pissed that they didn't play that!!! - it is easily their best hit

anyone got a url to download a live version of it!!!

p.s. my search button is broken.

SkyRocker
09-23-2005, 06:08 AM
It's not a good live song, download "Don't throw your shoe at my face and maybe i'll sing correctly".

Dirty Bertie
09-23-2005, 06:12 AM
It's not a good live song

I dont know what the hell you have been smoking but THAT IS CRAZY TALK!!! It is clearly their best hit.

offspring_freak_3
09-23-2005, 02:47 PM
It's not a good live song, download "Don't throw your shoe at my face and maybe i'll sing correctly".
lol .

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 02:49 PM
it is a good live song and that second part....well thats just pure comedy right there lol i am seriously laughing too

offspring_freak_3
09-23-2005, 02:50 PM
As I missed original prankster live at Brixton. Man, I'm fucking pissed that they didn't play that!!! - it is easily their best hit

anyone got a url to download a live version of it!!!

p.s. my search button is broken.
i should help you but you threw a shoe at dexter. so try to fix the fucking search button and use the fucking google! lol

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 02:52 PM
i should help you but you threw a shoe at dexter. so try to fix the fucking search button and use the fucking google! lol
WOOHOO....GO OFFSPRING_FREAK_3..Dirty bertie you got burned lol

i felt the use of caps was appriopiate here

offspring_freak_3
09-23-2005, 02:54 PM
WOOHOO....GO OFFSPRING_FREAK_3

i felt the use of caps was appriopiate here
lol LMAO .

code_blue
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
you're a moron. they have so many hits better than original prankster -- haven't you ever heard 'gotta get away' or 'the kids arent alright' to name a few? calling OP their best hit is an insult to those of us who have good taste in music! it's a fun song but definitely not offspring's best.

offspring_freak_3
09-23-2005, 05:38 PM
you're a moron. they have so many hits better than original prankster -- haven't you ever heard 'gotta get away' or 'the kids arent alright' to name a few? calling OP their best hit is an insult to those of us who have good taste in music! it's a fun song but definitely not offspring's best.
i agree with you

PS: can u send to me the pic on your avatar? :D

brothadave79
09-23-2005, 05:40 PM
calling OP their best hit is an insult to those of us who have good taste in music!

Or an insult to The Offspring themselves.

ashtray_girl_1
09-23-2005, 05:41 PM
the person that threw shoe at dexter doesn't deserve any help! :mad:

ChaoX
09-23-2005, 06:11 PM
omg .. OP their best hit? ... stop smoking that shit dude...it's gonna kill u some day

Nirushika6789
09-24-2005, 09:39 AM
yea i agree.....its a good song...not their best :D