PDA

View Full Version : I love it when the computers at work get all fucked up.

nieh
09-23-2005, 10:39 AM
Everything on these computers is working except for the programs that we need to actually do work. Internet explorer works. Outlook works. Word works, but the company programs don't. This happened yesterday too and I was instructed to "just go online" by my team lead, so today I figured I'd be one step ahead and do it before I'm told. That means I'm a valuable worker. Threads I'm afraid to open at work: anything Duskygrin or Notdoc have posted in for fear of my screen being filled with breasts. 90% of the politics forum due to possibly racist content and foul language. Anything Sin Studly has posted in because even if it's not coming from him, odds are the thread will not be safe for work. This thread, because I know people are gonna be "clever" by posting all that stuff in here (along with Tubgirl, etc.) expecting me to read it.

Megs
09-23-2005, 10:41 AM
it's an idea..... have fun hiding your computer screen

Mota Boy
09-23-2005, 10:43 AM
*insert boobs here*

It's funny how much better work can be once you remove all the work.

Rag Doll
09-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Damn. I wanna do that at work. =(

*pouts*

Megs
09-23-2005, 10:44 AM
all work and no play make nieh go crazy dude!

nieh
09-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Work is a lot more fun when there's no work. Some of the people here are pretty cool and it's nice to be able to talk to them with nothing else going on. Though at the same time, there's a lot of people that I just can't stand here, so retreating to the internets is not a bad idea in situations like this.

all work and no play make nieh go crazy dude!

Stop replying to my posts.

Megs
09-23-2005, 10:58 AM
yeah, okay.

the_GoDdEsS
09-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Josh, I ever said how much I love you? Well, except for when we committed suicide together?

Seriously, this is an awesome thread.

And I understand. I DON'T open the BBS at work at all. We share one computer in the teacher's room currently.... That'd be just wrong if someone browsed this.

Preocupado
09-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Hi. Working right now. Waiting for the next mom with her baby to come throught the door to start another observation. How cute. Bye.

Endymion
09-23-2005, 11:59 AM
i browse the board all the time from work. what else to do while my computer is running simulations, i'm already running side projects, i've finishing coding what i've been working on, and i already have audit scans spidering across the school's network?

rodney mullen
09-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Everything on these computers is working except for the programs that we need to actually do work. Internet explorer works. Outlook works. Word works, but the company programs don't. This happened yesterday too and I was instructed to "just go online" by my team lead, so today I figured I'd be one step ahead and do it before I'm told. That means I'm a valuable worker. Threads I'm afraid to open at work: anything Duskygrin or Notdoc have posted in for fear of my screen being filled with breasts. 90% of the politics forum due to possibly racist content and foul language. Anything Sin Studly has posted in because even if it's not coming from him, odds are the thread will not be safe for work. This thread, because I know people are gonna be "clever" by posting all that stuff in here (along with Tubgirl, etc.) expecting me to read it.
that would be cool.

Mota Boy
09-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I surfed from work constantly. I got reprimanded about it every once in a while, but Jesus was it fucking boring without the internet.

Paint_It_Black
09-23-2005, 03:47 PM
I browse at work, which is usually fine as I work nights at a hotel. I just have to be reasonably careful because the mananger lives there and sometimes wanders around at strange hours. And I don't open any links.