PDA

View Full Version : Noodles and Beer!!!!

asperagus182
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
dude. the other night i had a dream that i was having a party and i told dexter to go get noodles and beer. and it was weird because i didn't mean noodles like spagetti i meant Noodles!!!! :D

Aimeht
09-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Dude, http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14144&highlight=dream

uvutuy
09-23-2005, 02:33 PM
dude. the other night i had a dream that i was having a party and i told dexter to go get noodles and beer. and it was weird because i didn't mean noodles like spagetti i meant Noodles!!!! :D

:confused: i'm confused u dreamed wat?

I am the lightning rod
09-23-2005, 02:35 PM
that is really cool, i had a dream once and i was at their house but they were poor and noodles was drinking beer. hes always drinking in dreams for some reason

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 02:36 PM
that is really cool, i had a dream once and i was at their house but they were poor and noodles was drinking beer. hes always drinking in dreams for some reason
lol yea in dreams and in real life....go noodles!

shnooble
09-23-2005, 02:38 PM
In 1 of my dreams Noodles was telling me and lots of other kids how to put eyeliner on. :confused:
And Greg K wanted my autograph :)

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 02:40 PM
In 1 of my dreams Noodles was telling me and lots of other kids how to put eyeliner on. :confused:
lol how to put eyeliner on...he doesnt even wear eyeliner....unusual dream

and greg ask u for ur autograph lol...thats a weird dream right there
my dreams ususally are just of me meeting them etc

irishpunkrockgirl
09-23-2005, 02:48 PM
i never have dreams with bands in them.

shnooble
09-23-2005, 02:49 PM
I also chased Greg through a playground type thing and Dexter was talking to my teachers...

Nirushika6789
09-23-2005, 02:51 PM
I also chased Greg through a playground type thing and Dexter was talking to my teachers...
damn thats a cool dream...my dreams aer me always meeting noodles and hanging out with him *dreams* lol

offspring_freak_3
09-23-2005, 03:23 PM

lol ROTFLMAO

shnooble
09-23-2005, 03:33 PM
I love my dreams, they're so fun...Noodles gave me a leaflet and Dexter asked me out and I woke up, damn..

ashtray_girl_1
09-23-2005, 03:59 PM
i too have dreams about the offspring (as written in my sig), usually only about dexter. but this is not THAT kind of forum :rolleyes:

dain84
09-23-2005, 04:23 PM
I had a dream the other night that Dexter was break dancing. And damn, he was good.

ashtray_girl_1
09-23-2005, 04:57 PM
^ LMAO

that's the coolest dream in the history of dreaming :p

dexter...breakdancing...dear god...

Amazed
09-24-2005, 03:14 AM
lol how to put eyeliner on...he doesnt even wear eyeliner....unusual dream

and greg ask u for ur autograph lol...thats a weird dream right there
my dreams ususally are just of me meeting them etc

lol.. it would be funny if he did! in my last offspring dream I met dexter and he was wearing that blue t-shirt with the red thing on.. *looks for a picture* ah, damn it.. I can't find one. whatever... I was like "nice t-shirt!", but I knew it was a dream so I banged my head into the wall and yelled "why don't these things happen in real life?!" lots of fucked up stuff happened in that dream and I've got the feeling that no one wants me to tell the whole story...

Dead Cheerleader
09-24-2005, 03:19 AM
^ LMAO

that's the coolest dream in the history of dreaming :p

dexter...breakdancing...dear god...

I agree, with the exception of the dream in which I make out with Noodles, etc.

ashtray_girl_1
09-24-2005, 04:23 AM
lol.. it would be funny if he did! in my last offspring dream I met dexter and he was wearing that blue t-shirt with the red thing on.. *looks for a picture* ah, damn it.. I can't find one. whatever... I was like "nice t-shirt!", but I knew it was a dream so I banged my head into the wall and yelled "why don't these things happen in real life?!" lots of fucked up stuff happened in that dream and I've got the feeling that no one wants me to tell the whole story...

is this the t-shirt?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ashtray_girl_/offspring95ix.jpg

Kaerren
09-24-2005, 09:24 AM
The Offspring are by far the band, who most frequent my dreams. It's cool, but obviously not a conscious choice. Once I dreamt that I had a book that was half about skating/snowboarding and half about The Offspring. I still remember what the cover looked like. My dream was so realistic, that when I woke up I went looking for the book in my room, because I thought I'd lost it. It took me about ten minutes to realise the book never existed outside of my mind. Depressing. haha.

brothadave79
09-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I JUST woke up from a dream that I went and saw the Springs live. The concert was in like a really tiny arena-type venue with stadium seating. I got all the way down to the front row, which was like five feet from the stage. I was ready to take pictures and everything, and I was talking to this girl next to me. But, suddenly two more rows of seats appeared in front of me. I yelled, "what the fuck?," but there was nothing I could do about it.

I looked back at the stage and there was a set-up to the left where a bunch of gospel-type singers were doing backups for them. I had no idea what was going on. But at least in my dream I got a really cool full-band shot on my camera. Too bad none of it was real.

Nirushika6789
09-24-2005, 09:49 AM
last nite i had a dream where i was at a concert in a v.small hall

but all the chairswe laid around ther oom...none of them were in the middle.....and when bad habit startingto play and greg was playingthe bass while it was on the floor...so it was sorta just pushing down on the frets and plucking the strings ...of course he was sitting on the ground while doing this
:D

when noodles came on his hair was shoulder length, with blonde highlights and curly( LOL)
and dexter was dressed up as something ..i cant remember what
but half way noodles came and set beside me and starting tlking to me...my dad was across the room and i started to tell noodles how i had been to the SECC gig and we talked for ages
then i asked him to sign something and he said yea and he wrote 'you rock' or something....then i said to him can u write below that ur name so as people will know that u actually wrote it so he wrote 'noodles' now that i think back by this time he didnt havethe blonde long curly hair lol he had his hair really short like he has now

... then he went back on stage and starting playing again with dexter,greg and atom

this was a great and yea i know its weird how i remember it so vividly but i really loved that dream ...and it would have went on longer only my wee dog came up beside me and starting digging a hole in my bed lol

lost_nvrfound
09-24-2005, 10:02 AM
i had this one dream a couple months ago...

i had just been picked by my brother and some of his friends... i was riding shotgun and we were on the highway...i couldn't tell who was driving... we took this exit ramp, at the top was an enclosed bridge... we pulled inside and there was a buildnig infront of us... really fancy with wooden double doors... suddenly there was this jolt and me and the driver were ejected from the car, somehow the doors were open, and we were sent stumbling through the wooden double doors in to this fancy dining room complete with chandelier... i looked around and there was dexter (looked like he did in the late '90s, before the weight gain and all), the driver had started out as a girl... he looked at me and was like, "where is everyone else?"... and then, early 90s dexter comes runnig through the doors and says to the late 90s dexter "they're all still in the car"... so we walk out and find that everyone that had been in the back seat had somehow fallen asleep when the jolt ejected me from the car... but it wasn't the same people that had started out in the dream... even my brother was gone... it was weird

Nirushika6789
09-24-2005, 10:07 AM
i had this one dream a couple months ago...

i had just been picked by my brother and some of his friends... i was riding shotgun and we were on the highway...i couldn't tell who was driving... we took this exit ramp, at the top was an enclosed bridge... we pulled inside and there was a buildnig infront of us... really fancy with wooden double doors... suddenly there was this jolt and me and the driver were ejected from the car, somehow the doors were open, and we were sent stumbling through the wooden double doors in to this fancy dining room complete with chandelier... i looked around and there was dexter (looked like he did in the late '90s, before the weight gain and all), the driver had started out as a girl... he looked at me and was like, "where is everyone else?"... and then, early 90s dexter comes runnig through the doors and says to the late 90s dexter "they're all still in the car"... so we walk out and find that everyone that had been in the back seat had somehow fallen asleep when the jolt ejected me from the car... but it wasn't the same people that had started out in the dream... even my brother was gone... it was weird

LOL thats hilarious...like an offspring version of back to the future