PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Wal-Mart

SkunkIt
09-23-2005, 10:48 PM
The Wal-mart here is just full of more fat people than I've ever seen anywhere. They're so fat, they take up the whole bench. Every time I go to this Wal-Mart, I try to ignore them, but their asses are huge. It kind of makes me mad and sick. I saw a fat guy there, staring at food, and the lady said, "Can I help you?" and he said, "No thanks, I just ate." On my way out, I saw a little girl so fat, she couldn't fit on the kiddie ride, because her ass hung out. There were two huge people sitting on a bench and the lady alone took up 75 % of the bench, while the guy was sitting half way on the bench. Everytime I go to that wal-mart, I wanna kick a fat person, so they'll get up and start running. I know this sounds mean, but it's really pissing me off how disgusting, fat and lazy Americans are getting. Has anyone else seen something like this?

barangatang
09-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Not in berkeley (the most democratic city in california)

Everyones to busy doing drugs to eat alot. Besides there isn't any wal-marts here.

SkunkIt
09-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Ha ha! There was a drunk guy I saw in front of a gas staion a few days ago, and there was a cop standing across from him smoking at the gas station.

barangatang
09-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Ha ha! There was a drunk guy I saw in front of a gas staion a few days ago, and there was a cop standing across from him smoking at the gas station.

Its not illegal to get drunk. Its only illegal to drink in public and D.U.I

SkunkIt
09-23-2005, 11:02 PM
He had a bottle in his hand, but I don't think the cop noticed.

Drummerguy123
09-23-2005, 11:42 PM
What part of Arizona are you alking about. Probably Phoenix because Phoenix is full of fat, self-centered, egotistic, racist, bastards and they should all die. :)

SkunkIt
09-24-2005, 01:00 AM
I was in Phoenix and I met a racist, but I live in Surprise. :)

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Maybe living in a shit hole drives them to it.