PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sin Studly...

The_Hombre
09-24-2005, 04:00 AM
and I suck the balls of the Abos who used to own the land where I live...

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 04:03 AM
This message is hidden because The_Hombre is on your ignore list.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 04:04 AM

neocon58
09-24-2005, 04:05 AM

the_GoDdEsS
09-24-2005, 04:10 AM

Vera
09-24-2005, 04:14 AM

Lupin
09-24-2005, 05:07 AM

BANG....haha not really, ignore lists are 'wank' just slate the guy!!!!!!!
________
Honda f20c engine history (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_F20C_engine)

notoriousdoc
09-24-2005, 05:09 AM
All of this thread is hidden because my ignore list's broken

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 05:09 AM
This message is hidden because notoriousdoc is on your ignore list.

The_Hombre
09-24-2005, 05:16 AM
you sad sad people....do you realise what you're all doing? what's the point n replying only to inform people that a certain poster is on your ignore list?

0r4ng3
09-24-2005, 05:26 AM

Lupin
09-24-2005, 05:33 AM
Pipe my Blow...moFo
________
Easy Vape (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 05:43 AM

nieh
09-24-2005, 06:48 AM
you sad sad people....do you realise what you're all doing? what's the point n replying only to inform people that a certain poster is on your ignore list?

what's the point in replying after everyone just informed you that you're on their ignore list?

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 07:16 AM
You don't have to quote him, we really don't care what he has to say.

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 07:21 AM
Oh shit I just dropped a burrito on my keyboard.

Oh, and This message is hidden because The_Hombre is on your ignore list.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 08:55 AM

What's the point in making a thread only to inform people that you still care about Sin Studly way more than you should?

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I should really start to use my ignore list.

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Yeah, then change your annoying long signature to "Sorry, you cannot add yourself to your own ignore list".

offspringrammsteinfan
09-24-2005, 10:08 AM
This message is hidden because suddenly everybody out of this thread seems to be on your ignore list.

Sunny
09-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Oh shit I just dropped a burrito on my keyboard.

i want a burrito god damn you! :[

Tizzalicious
09-24-2005, 10:14 AM
Hahaha. I read the first post and thought: Is this supposed to be funny?

And then I read all the replies...and they were funny.

Lupin
09-24-2005, 08:07 PM
i want a burrito god damn you! :[

I too have a powerful lust for Burritos, and Mescaline. Yummy Yummy. FIRE
________
BUILDING (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Building)

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Stop posting.

I am the lightning rod
09-25-2005, 04:41 PM
no idea, but its pretty retarded if you ask me

SkunkIt
09-25-2005, 04:45 PM

Sinister
09-25-2005, 04:57 PM

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Stop posting, you're making the real Sin Studly angry.

I think the mods should close this topic. Sin Studly has nothing of any importance to say.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
What's the point in making a thread only to inform people that you still care about Sin Studly way more than you should?

Answer my question, please.

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Answer my question, please.

I made a thread about Sin Studly because I want his big hard cock.

Well, substitute the word big for fucking and the word hard for hairy and the word cock for vag.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Please don't care so much about the Internet. It lowers my faith in humanity.

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 05:24 PM
And more imortant things like 3rd world famine or Bush's finger on the button doesn't lower your faith in humanity?

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Of course it does. Why would you even ask that? Those things are worth caring about though. The Internet is not.

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Of course it does. Why would you even ask that? Those things are worth caring about though. The Internet is not.

So why do you continue this charade about analysing every single answer I give. Like in the other topic about Sin, if the Internet isn't worth caring about (correction, if some parts of the Internet are not worth caring about), why care if I'm a hypocrite or not. I think some peole on here take it too seriously and spend most their day on inane parts of the www like this BBS, for example.

What's the point in people mocking people over every single fucking mistake they make? Just a waste man.

This may sound hypocritical, but I have one of the lowest post counts around (in case you didn't know, In The_Hombre or "it" as Sim calls me).

Check Sin's daily post count. Seeing some of his recent posts, it doesn't look like he's contributing anythng worthwhile. That's not to say that I am, of course. At least the majority of my posts don't consist of "This message is hidden because xyz is on your ignore list."

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
So why do you continue this charade about analysing every single answer I give. Like in the other topic about Sin, if the Internet isn't worth caring about (correction, if some parts of the Internet are not worth caring about), why care if I'm a hypocrite or not.

I don't analyze all of your answers. Truth be told, you just make really obviously iffy posts that don't need analysis. I'm just trying to get you to clarify for my own understanding, that's all. I don't care if you're a hypocrite or not either, but in that post, I was also just trying to get you to clarify your position and possibly see that you might not be totally correct. That's not "caring" about the Internet, that's just part of online conversation.

Caring, however, might include constantly venomous posts aimed at the same few people, no matter what they say or do. It'd be one thing if you really didn't care and just joked around like that with a bunch of people, but you always target the same people in a very direct way.

Human
09-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Do you realize that this thread doesn't mean anything to him? He probably laughs out loud anytime he looks at this thread. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything.

The_Hombre
09-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Caring, however, might include constantly venomous posts aimed at the same few people, no matter what they say or do. It'd be one thing if you really didn't care and just joked around like that with a bunch of people, but you always target the same people in a very direct way.

Re: The selected highlighted text

Isn't that what Sin (and a few others on this BBS) do? I can tell you for a fact (they will deny this) that they all target the same people and stick to their own group. Before you try to use the obvious defence, I will say that they are not always right in what they say, but most people on here agree with them as they are they don't want to be turned on themselves.

Numerous people here have told me that I shouldn't get into an argument with Justn, because he doesn't let go. That seems pretty much like your defintion of caring to me. You were the same, towards me, and a few others I have noticed. I think this the first decent convo we have had, actually.

The other text

I'm a bit of both, but moreso the former. I'm joking around, I feel sorry for the ones that aren't; I target specific people, yes. But since I only come on here at night time when everyone has gone to bed, it's my only form of entertainment. What can I say? I get a cheap kick out of it.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 06:04 PM
They target a few people a bit more strongly, but they're like that to EVERYONE (including their "own group") pretty much. That's why it comes off a bit different. Still, I never said that him and others did not care just as much, so that's kind of an irrelevant point. It's all a bit funny.

Oh, and the reason we never had a conversation before is because, quite frankly, you were saying really pathetic things that I had no patience for at the time. No offense, but it was just ... sad, so I had no tolerance.

Isolated Fury
09-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Re: The selected highlighted text

Isn't that what Sin (and a few others on this BBS) do? I can tell you for a fact (they will deny this) that they all target the same people and stick to their own group. Before you try to use the obvious defence, I will say that they are not always right in what they say, but most people on here agree with them as they are they don't want to be turned on themselves.

Numerous people here have told me that I shouldn't get into an argument with Justn, because he doesn't let go. That seems pretty much like your defintion of caring to me. You were the same, towards me, and a few others I have noticed. I think this the first decent convo we have had, actually.

The other text

I'm a bit of both, but moreso the former. I'm joking around, I feel sorry for the ones that aren't; I target specific people, yes. But since I only come on here at night time when everyone has gone to bed, it's my only form of entertainment. What can I say? I get a cheap kick out of it.
Ok, don't get me wrong, because I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. I mean no offense when I say: Quit your bitching. I'm almost positive that nobody really cares. And Justin, who the thread was clearly addressed to, cares the least of all. This was a VERY large waste of your time.

Nicole
09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
How can you attack Justin for being a white Australian and then use a racial slur against Aboriginals in the same sentence? Sheesh.

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 06:47 PM
He created a hotmail account and a forum account to 'anonymously' bag me, and claims he doesn't care. Seriously man, y'know that "life" you've been bragging about having? Yeah, go live it already.

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh fuck, it was so fucking predictable it's Ste. Jesus Fuck, you're not gonna save the world with your moronic ramble about how much someone on the internet is bad. And then go claim you don't care at all. Whoa, just fucking whoa man. How low can you go?

Sin Studly
10-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I got pwned :( :( :(

yay
10-25-2005, 06:20 PM
and I suck the balls of the Abos who used to own the land where I live...How do you know Sin Studly is Australian?

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 06:31 PM
How do you know Sin Studly is Australian?
where the hell did you get australia from? abos?

T-6005
10-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Or he just knew?

yay
10-25-2005, 07:23 PM
where the hell did you get australia from? abos?I was reading all the posts in this thread and one of them said he was.

yay
10-25-2005, 07:25 PM
How can you attack Justin for being a white Australian and then use a racial slur against Aboriginals in the same sentence? Sheesh.That post^^

JoY
10-26-2005, 01:41 PM
This message is hidden because yay is on your ignore list.
&
&...

yay
10-26-2005, 03:17 PM
This message is hidden because yay is on your ignore list.
&
&...
This message is hidden because The_Hombre is on your ignore list.Why am I on your ignore list for? I didn't do anything.

The_Hombre
10-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Who the hell was lonely enough to revive this thread?

JoY
10-26-2005, 03:43 PM
it was on page three & I hadn't checked the bbs in about a week, so I was updating myself.

The_Hombre
10-26-2005, 04:00 PM
it was on page three & I hadn't checked the bbs in about a week, so I was updating myself.

Seeing as it is you, my dear, I absolve you of all sins.

Go in peace.