PDA

View Full Version : No, I'M Sin Studly

Sin_Studly
09-24-2005, 06:27 AM
.... I'm the guy who has his dick sucked on a daily basis by Abos.

If you ever try to take the piss out of me again, I'll jump on a plane and beat you up, because I take this board way too seriously!

White Power!!

Lupin
09-24-2005, 06:30 AM
Wooooooo.
Will the Real Sin Studly please stand up....and be counted.
________
Ford c170 platform specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_C170_platform)

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 06:44 AM
This message is hidden because Sin_Studly is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Lupin is on your ignore list.

Sin_Studly
09-24-2005, 06:48 AM

Haha!

Cock.

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 07:10 AM

Sinister
09-24-2005, 07:25 AM
blah blah blah

no one will fall for this.

Sin_Studly
09-24-2005, 07:41 AM

Dammit. I thought I was so convincing as well.

Power to the white man!!

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 07:49 AM
Yeah, calling a bi-sexual gay must be really offensive.

Jesus Platinum, everything you do, all this homophobia, just shows which way you swing. Seriously, come out of the closet.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Ste, stop trying. For the love of Christ, just stop trying.

the_GoDdEsS
09-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Oh, it created an imposter to hide behind. Aw, such cowardice!

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Whatta Homos!

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 08:51 AM
HA, platinumpt deleted his post. What a stupid bitch!

Trip Boy
09-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Imposter are such a lame form of entertainment... no wait... shit.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Nobody would remember him at all if he weren't called Trip Boy. But perhaps it's better than remembering how unmemorable he is, instead of just forgetting him altogether.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 09:16 AM
HA, platinumpt deleted his post. What a stupid bitch!
I did delete my post... but not because of you, you fucking attention whore.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:23 AM
I never said it was because of me, I assumed it was because of wheelchairman calling you a closet fag.

And after reading his thread with your PMs, I find I was 100% right. Fag.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 09:37 AM
I never said it was because of me, I assumed it was because of wheelchairman calling you a closet fag.

And after reading his thread with your PMs, I find I was 100% right. Fag.
Meh.... whatever nigga. :rolleyes: Asshole.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:39 AM
I'm white. Calling me a nigger has no effect, because I'm not one.

You homosexual faggot.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Exactly the same here. Nazi.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Dammit. I thought I was so convincing as well.

Power to the white man!!

You're acting like too much of a fucking idiot to fool any one into thinking your Justin you moronic sack of shit.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:46 AM

Also I'm proud to be a Nazi, so calling me that isn't gonna have much effect either. Find something that's true, but I'm ashamed of.

You flaming queerbait cocksucker.

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 09:55 AM

If you want to upset him, just admit you want his sweet, sweet lovin'.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Heh, you wanna make out or something, faggot? I don't do dark meat.

barangatang
09-24-2005, 10:14 AM

I believe him. Sin studly makes new accounts all the time. Besides He would never lie.

Sin_Studly
09-24-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm impressed that this topic is on its 3rd page. Fucking fags.

White Power!!

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 12:22 PM

Kerr
09-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Same here.

Lupin
09-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh, it created an imposter to hide behind. Aw, such cowardice!

What The Fuck are you?? iv wanted to ask that for a while. Your like a vulture(...yah) of human misery. Hell you may like that, and it is slightly funny to spy a post thats looks like its been written by an 19th Century Twat of an English Poet. Seriously you are a carrion bird.

----Also I'm proud to be a Nazi-------
Normally i'd reply to a post like this but, there is no point. Minority's with small minds tend to die alone in the wilderness, so the post may go unread.
________
Marijuana Vaporizer (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 10:40 PM
That looked like 19th century poetry? What, cause she used the word 'cowardice'? Christ kid, get educated. Seriously. It fucking hurts me to see how stupid you are.

Lupin
09-24-2005, 11:06 PM
----What, cause she used the word 'cowardice'----
Not in its entiritity retard, the way she used the words. The context in which they where used, as a put down and to make her look 'big.' for example using the word 'its' as another put down.

oh and p.s.Don't call me kid you stupid fucking nazi cunt.
________
FORD FLEXIBLE FUEL VEHICLE PICTURE (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Flexible_Fuel_Vehicle)

Not Ozymandias
09-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Asshole, stop posting, no one gives a shit what you have to say.

Lupin
09-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Asshole, stop posting, no one gives a shit what you have to say.

erm, its a message board.
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/extreme-vaporizer)

SkunkIt
09-24-2005, 11:21 PM

Lupin, no offence, but you blabber enough here like the 12 year olds, which is why people think you're a kid.

T-6005
09-24-2005, 11:58 PM
Go go harry potter!

Or is that something else?

Sunny
09-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Lupin, here's a friendly bit of advice for you.

If you get upset/aggravated by Sin's nazi remarks, most people will consider you a fucking moron.

And if you wanna be all politically correct, I suggest you don't use ableist and sexist terms such as, respectively, "retard" and "cunt".

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 12:57 AM
What The Fuck are you?? iv wanted to ask that for a while. Your like a vulture(...yah) of human misery. Hell you may like that, and it is slightly funny to spy a post thats looks like its been written by an 19th Century Twat of an English Poet. Seriously you are a carrion bird.

----Also I'm proud to be a Nazi-------
Normally i'd reply to a post like this but, there is no point. Minority's with small minds tend to die alone in the wilderness, so the post may go unread.

*I've, you're, that, it's, minorities

It is so Britified.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 08:57 AM
*I've, you're, that, it's, minorities

It is so Britified.

When your observations on the British first began I really wanted to defend them, being English myself. In time my denial gradually waned. Now I'm ready to come out and wholeheartedly agree that the absolute worst use of the English language comes from the people who should have the best grasp of it. It's pathetic and shameful. I'd almost rather read something written by mutant-face.

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 09:02 AM
I'd almost rather read something written by mutant-face.
I'd rather read something by the English. They may have spelling errors, but at least they make sense.

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 09:08 AM
Yes, it's just rather sad.

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 10:15 AM
For the love of god, ditch that avatar.
There. Happy?

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 10:20 AM
There. Happy?
No, not at all. The old one was better.

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 10:21 AM
No, not at all. The old one was better.
What's wrong with Stinkoman? Fine, Mega Man it is.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Why not just have a pic of yourself?

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't have anything to take a picture with. Trust me, if I could, I would.

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Nope, nothing. Closest thing I have is a printer.

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Lupin, here's a friendly bit of advice for you.

If you get upset/aggravated by Sin's nazi remarks, most people will consider you a fucking moron.

And if you wanna be all politically correct, I suggest you don't use ableist and sexist terms such as, respectively, "retard" and "cunt".

Sin is exactly the kind of person who thinks peole get upset/aggravated by his posts.

He's a retarded cunt who needs his ego fed.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Sin is exactly the kind of person who thinks peole get upset/aggravated by his posts.

And you continue to prove him right by returning here ever so often just to blast him. I'd suggest if you dislike ANYONE that much, no matter who they are, you just shut them out of your life. This is all electronic after all, and people don't have to exist if you don't want them to...

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 06:21 PM
And you continue to prove him right by returning here ever so often just to blast him. I'd suggest if you dislike ANYONE that much, no matter who they are, you just shut them out of your life. This is all electronic after all, and people don't have to exist if you don't want them to...

My point exactly, Johnny.

So I return to my original question; why do people reply to my posts when they clearly don't like me? I could understand if they tried to shoot me down or insult me in some way, but all they say is "Sin Studly is on your ignore list".

If I'm on your ignore list, please don't inform me of the fact - surely you have better things to do with your time. Take Johnny's advice and get on with your lives; if you don't want me to exist, I won't exist.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 06:23 PM
My point exactly, Johnny.

So I return to my original question; why do people reply to my posts when they clearly don't like me? I could understand if they tried to shoot me down or insult me in some way, but all they say is "Sin Studly is on your ignore list".

If I'm on your ignore list, please don't inform me of the fact. Take Johnny's advice and get on with your lives; if you don't want me to exist, I won't exist.

I'm glad you see this, but wouldn't you say you're being a bit hypocritical here? Why do you care so much about someone you dislike so strongly? You put too much energy into your dislike of Justin. Just...just move on, for your own good, I'd suggest. Justin only exists in your life if you let him exist.

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't hate Justin; I've never even met the guy. Just want to wind him up. I was very naive before and I did let him get to me a few years ago, but that's all in the past. I don't really care what he thinks.

I appreciate what you are saying man, but at the moment I have some spare time on my hands and to be honest I have nothing else better to do until I stop being a lazy bum and get another job.

People should stop taking the Internet so seriously and just enjoy it. It's a game, and I choose when I want Sin to exist and when I don't. If, for example, he says something completely moronic, racist, or something I don't agree with, he doesn't exist. On the other hand, I choose to acknowledge you because this is (as far as i'm aware) a civilsed conversation. Sort of.

EDIT: In answer to your hyocrite question, I probably am a hyocrite, but most people on here are. They contradict themselves from post to post.

I may not practice what I preach but it's only a bit of fun. I would never contradict myself on a serious matter (i.e. not this)

nieh
09-25-2005, 06:42 PM
If you want to upset him, just admit you want his sweet, sweet lovin'.

Or tell him that he already had his sweet, sweet lovin' one night when Justin got really, really drunk.

Sin_Studly
09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Or tell him that he already had his sweet, sweet lovin' one night when Justin got really, really drunk.

He's not old enough to drink.

At least, not mentally.

Haha, I'm so funny.

Nicole
09-25-2005, 07:55 PM
This is getting really lame. If you're so much better, why do you care? Why do you have to make these juvenile topics faking being somebody that you don't even like?

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
This is getting really lame. If you're so much better, why do you care? Why do you have to make these juvenile topics faking being somebody that you don't even like?
Because he's in a deluded dreamworld where he thinks he's funny.

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 08:42 PM
OMgz0rz I'm getting so "wound up" over this thread I don't think I can handle it.

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
OMgz0rz I'm getting so "wound up" over this thread I don't think I can handle it.
u shud OD on advil so ull dye n the bbs cna b happy agen!!!1

EDIT: i forgot to call u idiot in this post idiot!!!1

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 08:48 PM
omfg i tryed but i didnt dye wtf?

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
omfg i tryed but i didnt dye wtf?
u need mor!!! also take a sip of ur dadz beer n get drnuk liek the kewl kidz!!!1

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 08:52 PM
omfg i snifed a crushed up advil 1ce and da k3wl kids were all liek omfg dis kid rules!

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Hahaha. What the fuck is this idiot on about? Yeah "I don't care, yet I make an imposter.", riiight?

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 08:55 PM
omfg i snifed a crushed up advil 1ce and da k3wl kids were all liek omfg dis kid rules!
omfg i am soooo hi rite now cuz i smeld sum smok n i thikn it was pto!!!1 itz so kewl!!!!1 wooooaaaah...

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 09:17 PM
It's even better now that they've brought in e-mail verificiation, meaning he had to create a hotmail account too.

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-26-2005, 01:09 AM
What is the point of this thread?

Sin_Studly
09-26-2005, 08:36 AM
It's even better now that they've brought in e-mail verificiation, meaning he had to create a hotmail account too.

It takes two minutes tops to create a new BBS account. It takes far longer with Hotmail, because well, it's shit.

Why would I go to all the trouble of creating a new Hotmail account just for you? Some people think too highly of themselves.

At least I know when I'm being stupid.

the_GoDdEsS
09-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Everybody remembers you as the whiny emo boi. Nothing else. Fine, you had a comeback on the BBS which pretty much fucking failed and you got laughed at. And then you pretended you are 'pwning' us. Ste, you did not grow up. There were a lot of lame people who are awesome members now because back then they were just silly teens. But you're in your twenties. You're still the same, you haven't changed to the board. You keep whining. Why do you care? Why create accounts nobody cares about? We already had our deal of imposters. Nobody thinks it's funny any more. You won't liberate the internet. You don't have to act like a hippie, having your revenge under a new account. Ste, nobody cares. You're passe, you're yesterday. And stop PMing us. Drop it all, you're ridiculing yourself to no end.

And yeah, I have a girlfriend too. I fuck her like, every night, up the arse.

The_Hombre
09-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Everybody remembers you as the whiny emo boi. Nothing else. Fine, you had a comeback on the BBS which pretty much fucking failed and you got laughed at. And then you pretended you are 'pwning' us. Ste, you did not grow up. There were a lot of lame people who are awesome members now because back then they were just silly teens. But you're in your twenties. You're still the same, you haven't changed to the board. You keep whining. Why do you care? Why create accounts nobody cares about? We already had our deal of imposters. Nobody thinks it's funny any more. You won't liberate the internet. You don't have to act like a hippie, having your revenge under a new account. Ste, nobody cares. You're passe, you're yesterday. And stop PMing us. Drop it all, you're ridiculing yourself to no end.

And yeah, I have a girlfriend too. I fuck her like, every night, up the arse.

Bravo *claps* That was entertaining.

Maybe I will leave this BBS for good, because I'll never be as clever as you. Silly emo boy ste.

PS: Pwning?

Sunny
09-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Man.. I wonder when ya'll are gonna get bored with this.

it stopped being entertaining after the 45908th time.

Tizzalicious
09-26-2005, 10:54 AM
That last post was really really lame Ste.

The_Hombre
09-26-2005, 11:19 AM
That last post was really really lame Ste.

Why? Because I admitted she was smarter than me? I wasn't being sarcastic, it's true. She's finally written a post that I can't write a comeback to.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 06:27 AM
Stop posting.

Lupin
09-29-2005, 05:59 AM
Boo!
heehee
boi...? Boi....?

=-What is the point of this thread?-=
so that people who dont care, can pretend they dont, by posting that they dont but do. the wonder of the internet thing is that it never is all that it seems.
________
Honda X4 specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_X4)