PDA

View Full Version : anyone have allergies?

rodney mullen
09-24-2005, 07:36 AM
i think they suck.

Sinister
09-24-2005, 07:38 AM
I'm allergic to stupid people like dalaksta. other than that, nothing, as far as I know.

SkyRocker
09-24-2005, 07:40 AM
i think they suck.
I think they rule. I love them...

rodney mullen
I'm allergic to stupid people like dalaksta. other than that, nothing, as far as I know.
yeah, i reported his stupid bunny post/thread.

rodney mullen
I think they rule. I love them...
are you using invisable?

0r4ng3
09-24-2005, 07:41 AM
I have tree pollen allergies, and I think I'm allergic to certain dogs and cats.

Also, I'm allergic to bad jokes. Achoo!

Edit: I'm also a little bit lactose intolerant. I only vomited once, but I drink chocolate milk a lot (second only to orange soda).

the_GoDdEsS
09-24-2005, 07:57 AM
I think the poplar tree pollen kills me. Not sure though. I never got tested because I really don't like doctors. I only go when I really, really have to.

Red wine allergy which I'm being pretty irresponsible about because I'm a vino. And I shouldn't really drink more than two glasses of it but rarely keep it at that.

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Apparently I'm allergic to dust mites. And possibly some kind of Pollen. I've never found it to be a problem and only take some pills for when I go to my grandparents house.

<<Angry Kid>>
09-24-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm allergic to nuts, shellfish, dust-mites, baked beans, pollen, face-paints and many many more....
I had an anyphallactic shock when I was 12(2 years ago) when my friends mum fed me nuts in a salad thing (who puts nuts in a salad?????)
I couldn't breath and my throat swelled up and Iwas rushd to hospital in an ambulance and I punched my Dad and I punched all the doctors and about half the hospital had to come and hold me down while they stuck pipes in my arms, I was shouting 'I'm gonna fucking die!' and swearing like a crazy girl. I was so worn out I blacked out and I woke up drenched in my own blood and the student doctor said 'sorry mate I spilt a bit of blood'. but hey, thats life...

I now take hundreds different tablets and epipens injections and inhalers for the rest of my life so my mates mom pretty much fucked up my life :rolleyes:

rodney mullen
09-24-2005, 08:41 AM
im allergic to pollen and penisilin.

Blue_Dragon
09-24-2005, 08:52 AM
I'm allergic to nuts, shellfish, dust-mites, baked beans, pollen, face-paints and many many more....
I had an anyphallactic shock when I was 12(2 years ago) when my friends mum fed me nuts in a salad thing (who puts nuts in a salad?????)
I couldn't breath and my throat swelled up and Iwas rushd to hospital in an ambulance and I punched my Dad and I punched all the doctors and about half the hospital had to come and hold me down while they stuck pipes in my arms, I was shouting 'I'm gonna fucking die!' and swearing like a crazy girl. I was so worn out I blacked out and I woke up drenched in my own blood and the student doctor said 'sorry mate I spilt a bit of blood'. but hey, thats life...

I now take hundreds different tablets and epipens injections and inhalers for the rest of my life so my mates mom pretty much fucked up my life :rolleyes:

sure.

sounds rather unbelievable

rodney mullen
09-24-2005, 08:55 AM
sure.

sounds rather unbelievable
you're a n00bie.

Blue_Dragon
09-24-2005, 08:57 AM
you're a n00bie.
no im not. i abandoned my old account

rodney mullen
09-24-2005, 08:58 AM
whats your old account? lodat?

Blue_Dragon
09-24-2005, 09:00 AM
whats your old account? lodat?

fuck no!

i used to type in this color

rodney mullen
09-24-2005, 09:01 AM
fuck no!

i used to type in this color
i know who you are i just cant think of it. :mad: :mad:

Blue_Dragon
09-24-2005, 09:03 AM
i know who you are i just cant think of it. :mad: :mad:
Hit_That...

rodney mullen
09-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Hit_That...

o yeah, i remember.

defy me
09-24-2005, 09:10 AM

Why?
(10)

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM

Take some fucking responsibility. It is not the responsibility of your "mates mom" to know what you are allergic to. Because you obviously are allergic to a lot. And nuts are quite common in salad.

You either should've told her what you can't eat, or simply not eat any of her food.

Blue_Dragon
09-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Why?
(10)

cuz.

TheHulaChick
09-24-2005, 09:28 AM
I'm highly allergic to bee stings, if they stung me on my neck or something they could kill me. Luckily so far I've only been stung a couple times on my arms and feet, but argh it sucks, it takes days for me to recover.

I'm also highly allergic to cats, rabbits, mice and stuff. But yeah, they can't kill me, so I don't mind too much =P

ichoose90
09-24-2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah. Terrible allergies. All year round, pretty much.

Tizzalicious
09-24-2005, 11:22 AM
pollen
dust mites

and then there are some foods, but I still eat them, because nothing changed when I stopped eating them (I got tested to see if I had allergies for my migraines, and I stopped eating it all, except yeast, because that would be a bitch and that was only a sliiiight allergy) and it didn't help. I might try it again sometime though, including the yeast then. Won't be fun.

Izie
09-24-2005, 11:26 AM
Bug bites. It bites me one time and I end up with 6 extra spots.

Used to be dust, but not anymore I think.

Also, allergies change in time, so Tizzle, you might wanna get rechecked before you start cutting out foods :o

Tizzalicious
09-24-2005, 11:32 AM
Bug bites. It bites me one time and I end up with 6 extra spots.

Used to be dust, but not anymore I think.

Also, allergies change in time, so Tizzle, you might wanna get rechecked before you start cutting out foods :o

Oooh, that's a good idea. They measured me with this weird machine back then. Might call this woman again then. I wanted to anyway, to ask her a few things about it.

Izie
09-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Oooh, that's a good idea. They measured me with this weird machine back then. Might call this woman again then. I wanted to anyway, to ask her a few things about it.

Yups, you should!

Kerr
09-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I am a hay-fever sufferer, but that's about it. It affects me fairly bad, but no medication is really required. Apart from pills to keeps the effects down, but I can tolerate them, normally.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm allergic to white people. They smell like avocado.

Seriously, I'm not allergic to anything that I know of, which is good, though I do have a horrible digestive system and can barely break down anything in my body normally. So yeah, I'm fucked up healthwise too, so it evens out.

Human
09-24-2005, 01:36 PM
i think they suck.
I hate allergies. I have them already. I am constantly sneezing. Example: Several times in the middle of class, I broke up into a sneezing and coughing fit. Even at the moment, I am stuffy and feeling disgusting. Just the other day when the guy I liked walked past me I freaking sneezed so loud and snot came out my nose. That was probably my most embarrasing moment. Even more embarrasing when my fat sitter and my little sister were waiting at the bus stop with me. :o

Homer
09-24-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm allergic to nuts... peanuts and I think kiwi... I never checked the kiwi but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to that. Aother than that I think I might be allergic to pollen or something because almost every day my nose is all stuffed up.

Human
09-24-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm allergic to nuts... peanuts and I think kiwi... I never checked the kiwi but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to that. Aother than that I think I might be allergic to pollen or something because almost every day my nose is all stuffed up.
Same here with the pollen thing(at least i think so, check post on last page). Something to ad to my last post here, I am also allergic to most perfumes. Is your allergy to peanuts deadly? My cousin almost died from mustard.

*danni*
09-24-2005, 01:41 PM
i dont think im allergic to anything... i hope not! xXx

Amanda
09-24-2005, 01:47 PM
dust, metal earrings, and bullshit.

Human
09-24-2005, 01:48 PM
dust, metal earrings, and bullshit.
Oh yeah, that too. Why did I have to sneeze at that moment 2 posts ago that I was speakin about??? Why me???? Sorry. I'm being an idiot.

JoY
09-24-2005, 05:04 PM
to some substance in cheap red wine. fill me in if you feel the need. anyway, it's the one thing that can give me a migraine from absolute fucking hell. but I'm pretty blessed that I don't have any other allergies. I used to be allergic to metal jewellery, but that went away for most part. metal earrings can still give me infections, but I don't get wounds around my fingers anymore from metal rings.

Rag Doll
09-24-2005, 05:11 PM
dust. any/every kind of pollen. dogs. cats. actually, any animal with fur. mold. some kind of pepper. some kinds of fruit. certain soaps (ivory, and some clothes stuff). i have bad reactions to valium, but i dunno if it's an allergy. grass. um, yeah. i'm allergic to tons. and i have asthma, so i have like a billion inhalers. I take tons of pills and am pretty miserable all year long.

JoY
09-24-2005, 05:15 PM
argh! IgE levels just fucking suck for asthma patients. mean.

Rancid_Guyxxx
09-24-2005, 05:19 PM
I don't know of anything that I am allergic to. Although I do know that when I go to my friends cottage or camping I tend to get a very mild rash on my arms. I have no idea what it is.

JoY
09-24-2005, 05:21 PM
I forgot to mention I've got a mild sunallergy. it pops up almost every time I go skiing on my ears. it's kind of itchy & meh, but it's not to bad.

R_G - what are you exposed to there, that you normally aren't exposed to?

peko
09-24-2005, 05:21 PM
I only have seasonal allergies. But I'm not allergic to anything in particular.

<<Angry Kid>>
09-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Take some fucking responsibility. It is not the responsibility of your "mates mom" to know what you are allergic to. Because you obviously are allergic to a lot. And nuts are quite common in salad.

You either should've told her what you can't eat, or simply not eat any of her food.
I've known her and her mum since I was 4yrs old because she was my teacher and she's seriously out to kill me, she 'lost' my inhalers when I had an asthma attack in year 3.
I told her millions of times to watch out for my allergies and it had never been a problem until that day.
I know that story is hard to believe I can hardly believe it myself, but it is completely true.

Felipinhouw
09-25-2005, 11:55 AM
i'm alergic of ugly womans.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 11:58 AM
I've known her and her mum since I was 4yrs old because she was my teacher and she's seriously out to kill me, she 'lost' my inhalers when I had an asthma attack in year 3.
I told her millions of times to watch out for my allergies and it had never been a problem until that day.
I know that story is hard to believe I can hardly believe it myself, but it is completely true.
No, you're just overdramatic.

Iddy
09-25-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm allergic to pollen.. makes summer a pain. I'm also sensitive to certain foods - particulary dairy and wheat (not allergic just sensitive) brings me out in eczema, as does stress.

Hayfever, asthma and eczema are all atopic conditions, so if you have one chances are you can have the lot.

I find i'm also allergic to fragranced bath products, like creams and body lotions. have to use perfume and colour-free stuff, but then again i do have very sensitive skin.

Mentally_Challenged
09-25-2005, 01:42 PM
Dust mites, and citric fruits/juices bring my eczema up quite a bit =|

Iddy
09-25-2005, 03:04 PM
eczema's a bitch... but i seem to have mine under control now.