PDA

View Full Version : Some more PMs (Public Messages).

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 08:17 AM
Hmm yes.

So recently I accused of Platinumpt of being insecure about his sexuality, because he calls everyone gay. Now, to prove he is not insecure, he sent me two PMs in a rather short period of time.

the first one

I'm not homophobic, I have nothing against gays or bisexuals. I respect others sexual orientation. As for me, I'm hetero, and I wouldn't be ashamed of coming out of the closet and admitting my homosexuality, in case I really was gay. I just want to apologize, maybe my posts look too offensive, and gave you the wrong idea about my thoughts.

But one thing is certain, I don't like Sin Studly (I never liked nazis anyway, does that make me an homophobic?), and that's why I answered his posts like that.

Sorry again, okay? I hope you get to read this dude...

I'm erasing my post anyway. Bye, and sorry
Sure you're straight. That's why all gays are bad. And hating nazis does not make you homophobic. Calling them fags, does.

then, 14 min. later, he sends this

Just in case any of you were wondering, it wasn't me the guy who created the fake account. Anyway, who's the Ste guy everyone's talking about?

And why don't you reply my PMs? I know I'm insignificant, and it looks like you really don't care much about me, and you clearly think I'm an idiot, but can we leave all that behind, please?

Because obviously, I had to be online. So I had to reply to his pm immediately, that's not insecure at all......

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 08:20 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/3BD20closet.jpg

SkyRocker
09-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Seriously, do you find the sharing of private messages intelligent ?
Or maybe you need other members to agree with you and start injurying platinumpt ?

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Quit crying, vag. I found the messages to be hilarious.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Somehow, I was expecting you would share those PMs here on the forum... you must have, indeed, some inferiority complex, to be pleased by trying to make fun of other people. I hope that makes you a happier person man!

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Seriously, do you find the sharing of private messages intelligent ?
Or maybe you need other members to agree with you and start injurying platinumpt ?
I'm not sure what you mean about this being intelligent. Just because it's called a private message, doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

And there are several pedagogical reasons I could use for sharing these PMs.

1. How easy it is to be homophobic,
2. The likelyhood of a homophobe being gay because they are insecure of their own sexuality.
3. People shouldn't PM me, I dislike them, and usually publish them.
4. If someone accuses you of being insecure, don't flood their inbox.

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 08:29 AM
That would have more power if you weren't going to PM him and apologize 5 minutes from now.

Edit: Directed at Plat obviously.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 08:30 AM
I'm not sure what you mean about this being intelligent. Just because it's called a private message, doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

And there are several pedagogical reasons I could use for sharing these PMs.

1. How easy it is to be homophobic,
2. The likelyhood of a homophobe being gay because they are insecure of their own sexuality.
3. People shouldn't PM me, I dislike them, and usually publish them.
4. If someone accuses you of being insecure, don't flood their inbox.
I hope you're happy now!! God you're sooo easy to please. Maybe I'll PM you a few more times.

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Somehow, I was expecting you would share those PMs here on the forum... you must have, indeed, some inferiority complex, to be pleased by trying to make fun of other people. I hope that makes you a happier person man!
ah so you expected me to post them? So that means you figured I would post the crap you sent me, and then you could act like a martyr. Well congratulations.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 08:32 AM
ah so you expected me to post them? So that means you figured I would post the crap you sent me, and then you could act like a martyr. Well congratulations.
Martyr? I can't believe on the crap you're posting. No, I only thought about it later.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 08:33 AM
That would have more power if you weren't going to PM him and apologize 5 minutes from now.

Edit: Directed at Plat obviously.
Pay close attention to this thread then. Maybe he'll post another PM of mine.

Edit: Btw, is it me or you're acting like an attention whore, WCM?

SkyRocker
09-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Find something else and someone else to hurt...it doesn't work on me.
And wcm, "intelligent" was just a way to speak, i mean even if we're on a forum, you could me moral. Platinumpt deleted a post in order to PM you, he could have not done it.

~*hit_that*~
09-24-2005, 08:36 AM
aaw man leave Rui alone, I loff him =D lol

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm just saying what I think. If you actually think that was an attempt at hurting you, you're obviously so sensitive that I could have you dangling from the fucking rafters if I so chose.

SkyRocker
09-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Sin, I thought effectively it was, i mean, your posts are constantly full of agressivity ( except for me, i recognize ).
But you found wcm posting PMs funny, what i don't.
And thanks for carrying on my sensivity, you're so touching sometimes.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 08:43 AM
No offense, platinumpt, but STOP CRYING.

ichoose90
09-24-2005, 08:45 AM

That's probably because your a childish moron.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 08:45 AM
No offense, platinumpt, but STOP CRYING.
No offense JN, but instead of just defending your friend no matter what, think about it for a while. The guy is idiotic.

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Johnny and I, we're more acquaintances. Much to my misfortunate, I can hardly call him a friend, because we never talk.

Seriously, stop acting like it's a conspiracy against you.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 08:50 AM
platinumpt, just read what wheelchairman said. I never defend my "friends" blindly. If I thought wheelchairman was acting like a dick, I would tell him so, no matter whether we're friends, acquaintances, or whatever.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 08:51 AM
Seriously, stop acting like it's a conspiracy against you.

See, everyone? I said he looked idiotic.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Ricky has called me out for going to far plenty of times. Like that shit with the bitch with the dead father.

Seriously platinumpt, you're just a stupid gay faggot. Stop pretending it's a conspiracy. It's all you, babe.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 08:53 AM
See, everyone? I said he looked idiotic.
Just crawl into your little hole and stop arguing now.

~*hit_that*~
09-24-2005, 08:57 AM
*hugs Rui*

=D

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Just crawl into your little hole and stop arguing now.

It's amazing the difference writing intelligently can make, isn't it? It seems that isn't the only thing you've learned from us though. When you arrived here you were a sweet innocent child, now you try to seem as cynical and aggressive as the rest of us. It's cute really.

ichoose90
09-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Ricky has called me out for going to far plenty of times. Like that shit with the bitch with the dead father.

Seriously platinumpt, you're just a stupid gay faggot. Stop pretending it's a conspiracy. It's all you, babe.

It's so pathetic how you think being straight and white makes you better than everyone else. If you hadn't noticed, many people hate you. You are an embarrassment to the straight/white community.

Paint_It_Black
09-24-2005, 09:02 AM
It's so pathetic how you think being straight and white makes you better than everyone else. If you hadn't noticed, many people hate you. You are an embarrassment to the straight/white community.

While you're a poster boy for the "don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" community.

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 09:02 AM
hahahah. God this is brilliant.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM

Hint ; I'm not straight.

the_GoDdEsS
09-24-2005, 09:26 AM

Omg, it thinks it is pointing out something new.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 09:32 AM
It's amazing the difference writing intelligently can make, isn't it? It seems that isn't the only thing you've learned from us though. When you arrived here you were a sweet innocent child, now you try to seem as cynical and aggressive as the rest of us. It's cute really.

haha, I remember when all my posts had "............................" in them. And I was always posting thousands in "Say whatevers on your mind" and when I always posted every thirty seconds (hating the 30 sec. rule)

Vera
09-24-2005, 09:41 AM
wcm iz ghey

i hav evidens.

killer_queen
09-24-2005, 09:49 AM
I'm not trying to hurt you.
Why? Hurting is fun.

ichoose90
09-24-2005, 10:56 AM
While you're a poster boy for the "don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" community.

What? Are you a moron? You don't need to answer that. Quit trying to be funny and stop sucking Sin Studly's dick, you fucking tool.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 10:59 AM
What? Are you a moron? You don't need to answer that. Quit trying to be funny and stop sucking Sin Studly's dick, you fucking tool.

Actually, the reason he said that is because you really don't know what you're takling about. Sin Studly is not straight.

Vera
09-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Sin Studly is not straight.
Lies all lies :[

ichoose90
09-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Actually, the reason he said that is because you really don't know what you're takling about. Sin Studly is not straight.

I could care less what his orientation is. It's none of my business. That's logic. What's not logic is "StFu f4gg0t g4y h0m0!!"

Look's like you don't know what your talking about.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:32 PM
I could care less what his orientation is. It's none of my business. That's logic. What's not logic is "StFu f4gg0t g4y h0m0!!"

Look's like you don't know what your talking about.

You used logic in the complete wrong context, Looks like it is YOU who doesn't know what your talking about.

Human
09-24-2005, 07:33 PM
1) Learn what the word logic means.
2) You missed the point. I'm not going to tell you what it is, since you're entertaining me.
3) He knows what he's talking about. You on the other hand...
You just gained a little of my respect. Not that that means anything to you.

Human
09-24-2005, 07:33 PM
You used logic in the complete wrong context, Looks like it is YOU who doesn't know what your talking about.
Is someone trying to be like TTIG?

ichoose90
09-24-2005, 09:12 PM
1) Learn what the word logic means.
2) You missed the point. I'm not going to tell you what it is, since you're entertaining me.
3) He knows what he's talking about. You on the other hand...

I know what 'logic' means. Maybe your too moronic to understand. Educate yourself. It helps, in situations like this. I understand the point. Consider this... a sub-point, if you will.

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Shut up, you gay faggot.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 04:15 AM
I know what 'logic' means. Maybe your too moronic to understand. Educate yourself. It helps, in situations like this. I understand the point. Consider this... a sub-point, if you will.
No, you really haven't gotten it

Obie2trice
09-25-2005, 06:48 AM
why would you post pm`s? It`s kinda sad..

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 06:50 AM
why would you post pm`s? It`s kinda sad..
Why? I thought pm'ing me was kinda sad.

Obie2trice
09-25-2005, 06:51 AM
well you can ignore them instead of making fun of the person

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 06:59 AM
Or I could make an example.

And I tried to ignore him. He sent a PM 15 min. later asking why I ignored him.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 07:26 AM

Glad you realized immediately that your question is too stupid to need answering. Shame you didn't decide just not to post at all. Ever.

I wasn't "trying to be funny". I was letting you know that you were completely ignorant of the actual situation and I chose to do it with a modicum of wit.

I'm not sucking Sin Studly's dick, but thanks for using a homosexual reference as an intended insult, thus showing your own homophobia and likely homosexuality. Sin Studly requires no one to defend him, and if I ever appear to be doing so it is out of amusement or occasionally frustration with the retards that try to attack him. In this case I wasn't even doing that.

You seem like you have some intelligence, so get over yourself, lose the aggression, grow up a bit and you might turn out alright. Have a nice day.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 07:52 AM
PM'ing him was a little sad, and posting the PM's was a little cruel. That should clear that up.

Obie2trice
09-25-2005, 08:14 AM
No, it's not. He wanted to talk to you only, that's why he PM'ed you. He wanted to have a private conversation with you, it doesn't matter what he was talking about. And you decided to post his PM, so other people could make fun of him. I don't find it funny, tho, I find it sad. It's sad to share private conversations with everyone without first asking the other person if he lets you to post them. I didn't expect that from you, as you were (well, you still are, of course) a good poster on this forum.

nice said, I totally agree with you

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 08:18 AM
No, it's not. He wanted to talk to you only, that's why he PM'ed you. He wanted to have a private conversation with you, it doesn't matter what he was talking about. And you decided to post his PM, so other people could make fun of him. I don't find it funny, tho, I find it sad. It's sad to share private conversations with everyone without first asking the other person if he lets you to post them. I didn't expect that from you, as you were (well, you still are, of course) a good poster on this forum.
Accept, I've made it clear before, that I don't want pms. And I didn't ask to have a private conversation. And he knew there was a chance I'd post these.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Heh, didn't know you don't like PM's. In that case sorry for PM'ing you the other day. I don't much like them either and always feel a bit guilty anytime I PM someone.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 08:25 AM
No, that I didn't mind at all. It's when people who I don't like, PM me. Which is most, so I say in general.

platinumpt
09-25-2005, 08:43 AM
I'll just post in this godforsaken thread once more, to clarify a few things:

1. I didn't know you didn't like people to PM you wcm; anyway, you shouldn't use that as a reason to post those PMs on a public thread without my consent. And don't deny this, you clearly stated this point on your previous posts. You're behaving as if you were 10 years younger than you are.

2. I don't know how this crap about homophobia started. Probably I should just leave this behind, but anyway -- I just want to clarify one thing: I don't identify myself as being an homophobic; and I'm not going to say anything else about it. If you look in your online friends community, you should find people to whom that adjective applies more properly. Or you might just keep saying that I am homophobic, see if I care. My conscience is clean.

3. Thanks to all people who stood by me. You went too far this time wcm. I don't even know why you bother so much to hassle me. It's obvious you don't like anyone to question your opinions, or decisions, and probably I did that before. That's the only explanation for your sad behaviour. Seriously man, get a grip.

platinumpt
09-25-2005, 09:04 AM
The "homophobia crap" has to do with you calling people homosexual in some way or another. I'm not reading back to find how specifically you called him a cocksucker or fag or whatever, but calling somebody gay is a weak insult. The fact that you'd find it to be insulting shows you're homophobic, and homophobics that call everyone gay are often closet homosexuals. All that has clearly been explained in many posts before me.
I know what homophobia is thanks. I didn't insult anyone by calling him gay. I didn't call wcm anything other than "idiot".

EDIT: Btw... what about your nickname? What do you mean with a "thread being gay"?!

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 09:17 AM
TTIG is a raging homosexual. He and I were making out before he posted.

I went to far? You see, here's the difference between you and me. This bothers you, you think I'm going out of my way to hassle you. But to me, I did this while sipping a cup of coffee and chatting. It wasn't going out of my way, or anything. You're just too freakin' sensitive to be in public.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:10 AM
You went too far this time wcm.

I can just see him shaking his fist at the screen right now.

Just lighten up Platinumpt, don't take stuff so seriously.

platinumpt
09-25-2005, 11:21 AM
So you ignored 90% of my post, wcm. I assume you agree with me in those other points then.

TTIG: I didn't implied anything at all with my question to you. Just take a look at the way I formulated it :

"Btw... what about your nickname? What do you mean with a "thread being gay"?!"

I just asked it for mere curiosity. But anyway, I don't think the username is stupid, or implies any reference to homophobic matters, of course not. I think it's just a bit lame, if you ask me.

ichoose90
09-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Shut up, you gay faggot.

Be creative, you pathetic waste of space. It'd be nice to hear an insult that wasn't used 30 times in a day.

No, you really haven't gotten it

But I do. Your just too stupid and stubborn to realise it.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 11:49 AM
I could care less what his orientation is. It's none of my business.

If it's really none of your business, then make points like these:

It's so pathetic how you think being straight and white makes you better than everyone else.

ichoose90
09-25-2005, 07:28 PM
If it's really none of your business, then make points like these:

I know, I made a terrible assumption but you get the point.

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
You're a fag.