PDA

View Full Version : I despise people who...

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 11:33 AM
1.Constantly post saying "Im hungry" or "Im tired"

Go fucking eat or go to sleep, don't bitch about it. Because quite frankly, we dont give a fuck.

2. People who post a ton nowadays in "Say whatever's on your mind"

That thread is lame, full of spam and shit. Go to a topic and contribute useful thoughts of yours (not that many of you have any)

3. Ask personal questions about the band members. Ex. "how tall is dexter"
We dont care about your stupid questions/and or obsession for the band, it only makes you look even more retarded when you post. (yes even MORE)

4. Those who say "Sorry ill g0 nd D-lete muh threadz now"
You fucking can't, some of you who say that have been here for months. Stop being a fucking tard and learn about the capabilities of the forum before you post, imbeciles.

5. People who constantly post in General Chat.
Fucking stop, theres more than just that section idiots. A good example is Punkangel.

6.Spammers who put people like JN and Sin Studly on their ignore list
You fucking panzies, stop crying about how they insult you, They insult you because youre a fucking idiot and have more spam posts than intelligent posts. Shut the fuck up (ps. stop making a fool out of yourself)

7.People who post threads like this.. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16004 ) and then bitch about how people are insulting them and say things like "If u dunt like muh thread dunt post n it". All your posts/threads should be deleted, you contribute nothing and never will.

If you do ANY of the things above, you're an idiot.

voodoomagik
09-24-2005, 11:41 AM
it's so good you took a stand..that type of shit cudn't go on any more...you said it...i admire you....mail me naked picture of yourself

Nirushika6789
09-24-2005, 11:44 AM
it's so good you took a stand..that type of shit cudn't go on any more...you said it...i admire you....mail me naked picture of yourself
now...co1 u should have mentioned these kind of people in ur points

and yea a lot of ur points i agree with ...the 'how tall is dexter' q doesnt annoy me...its about the band and if the person wants to know then i see no problem with it but thats just my opinion

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 11:45 AM
you can't put mods on your ignore list, silly boy.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 11:48 AM
you can't put mods on your ignore list, silly boy.
The idiot people who SAY they're going to put them on the ignore list, Only to find that They can't. I pity them.

platinumpt
09-24-2005, 11:51 AM
The idiot people who SAY they're going to put them on the ignore list, Only to find that They can't. I pity them.
Nah, I read it elsewhere! Don't pity me, because I don't pity you. Idiot.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Nah, I read it elsewhere! Don't pity me, because I don't pity you. Idiot.

Not that I would know, I never felt I had to ignore list any of them.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 06:58 PM
And I do believe you can delete your own thread.

Not after People have posted. Only Mod's and Administrators can delete threads.

That_Guy91
09-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Fucking stop, theres more than just that section idiots. A good example is Punkangel.
you do that. the only other section i see you post semi-regularly in is the politics section, and its obvious youre quite new to politics.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:07 PM
you do that. the only other section i see you post semi-regularly in is the politics section, and its obvious youre quite new to politics.
People who ONLY post in that part of the forum.

That_Guy91
09-24-2005, 07:08 PM
People who ONLY post in that part of the forum.
ok, fair enough.

oh, and you forgot 10-16 year olds who vote in polls about sex (also you)

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:12 PM
And what's so bad about that? Perhaps people don't always have something to contribute to discussions about the offspring, politics, or some kind of band. And if they don't have anything to contribute, they shouldn't post. Otherwise they won't post anything useful.
Also take not that the most irrelevant shit on the planet is spawned in General Chat.Though better there than in say General Offspring Discussion, it neednt not be there (or exist for that matter)

Human
09-24-2005, 07:18 PM
You used to be one of the people who posted the most in say whatevers on your mind. I have never seen you post in a forum other than general chat excpet for the "how tall is dexter thread".

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:21 PM
I have never seen you post in a forum other than general chat excpet for the "how tall is dexter thread".

Just because you havent doesn't mean I don't. Plus you're rarely on when I am during the week, for example yesterday.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:31 PM
That doens't counter my point. It doesn't even relate to it.
Just stating a fact, basically it all is summed up as "If you don't have anything [intelligent] to say/contribute. Go to general Chat."

Human
09-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Just because you havent doesn't mean I don't. Plus you're rarely on when I am during the week, for example yesterday.
I used to be on for 20 hours a day in the summer and the most times I saw you posting as in say whatevers on your mind. Maybe you have changed like I have. then again, probably not.

That_Guy91
09-24-2005, 07:33 PM
most people here with a postcount of at least 1000 post almost entirely in general chat anyway. so you just called every "respectable" person here an idiot.

Human
09-24-2005, 07:34 PM
most people here with a postcount of at least 1000 post almost entirely in general chat anyway. so you just called every "respectable" person here an idiot.
yes. He is also the one who said that he would spam until he got 1,000 posts. I don't know if he is ashamed of that or not.

That_Guy91
09-24-2005, 07:38 PM
he has 1311 posts in "say whatevers on your mind"

Human
09-24-2005, 07:40 PM
he has 1311 posts in "say whatevers on your mind"
Hhhhhmmmm. And he says he hates those people. He must have absolutely no self confidence.

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't know if he is ashamed of that or not.
Should I be ashamed I was an Idiot spammer? Who consistently posted in "Say whatevers on your mind, +/-, and What are you currently Listening to?"
Well ya know I am, but I dont spam anymore (nor will I again) Ever since me and lodat werent best buds I quit. And yes I was being retarded

That_Guy91
09-24-2005, 07:42 PM
i bet he listens to MCR and cuts himself

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Hhhhhmmmm. And he says he hates those people. He must have absolutely no self confidence.
and you have 2000 whatever, you're not one to speak. Go play with your barbies little girl.

I bet he listens to MCR and cuts himself

Actually I can't stand MCR. And I don't cut myself.

Human
09-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Should I be ashamed I was an Idiot spammer? Who consistently posted in "Say whatevers on your mind, +/-, and What are you currently Listening to?"
Well ya know I am, but I dont spam anymore (nor will I again) Ever since me and lodat werent best buds I quit. And yes I was being retarded
Thankyou. I now have a small bit of respect for you.

Human
09-24-2005, 07:44 PM
i bet he listens to MCR and cuts himself
haha. I agree.

That_Guy91
09-24-2005, 07:48 PM
and you have 2000 whatever, you're not one to speak. Go play with your barbies little girl.

Actually I can't stand MCR. And I don't cut myself.
but she wasnt the one saying that anyone who posted there was an idiot. and the MCR thing was a joke.

Human
09-24-2005, 07:49 PM
but she wasnt the one saying that anyone who posted there was an idiot. and the MCR thing was a joke.
Obviously, but he was too stupid to realize that.

Aaaahhhh. I love that song Get Well Soon by Reggie and the Full Effect. Sorry. I just felt like saying that I'm listening to it right now.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 09:19 AM
Wow, can't believe I didn't see this sooner. CO1, you fascinate me. For quite some time now I have held the belief that this place is good for kids. Yes, many of us can be cruel and rather harsh, and probably shatter some people's self esteem occasionally. But I've come to the conclusion that what we provide really helps those with potential to mature quicker. For one thing, most of us were at some point immature and rather annoying ourselves, but we got through it. By letting people know when they are behaving like morons we are giving them a chance to step back, think about it and improve. We also hold intelligence very highly, and the ability to communicate well. Amongst our younger population these are things their peers all too often don't value as much as, for example, what shoes they are wearing. I've seen many younger people join here and improve quickly, and it saddens me a little when some people can't handle it here and run off to Care Bear forums like that smash it up place. But the reason I'm singling you out is because I've never seen anyone improve so far so fast, or provide a better example of what I've been talking about. I told you many times that I thought you had potential if you'd just stop acting so dumb, and it's really nice to see I was right. I really like how Lodat has changed too. But I have to say, please back off a little. It's too soon for you to be launching hardcore attacks on people that do what you were doing soooo recently. Plus, it will take a while to prove to people that you really aren't like that anymore. One last thing. What's wrong with only posting in General Chat? General Chat is, has always been, and probably always will be where the real entertainment is. I only post in General Chat, am I an idiot CO1?

ruroken
09-25-2005, 10:14 AM
This has to be one of the most deluded threads ever made.

Jebus
09-25-2005, 12:02 PM
I told you many times that I thought you had potential if you'd just stop acting so dumb, and it's really nice to see I was right. I really like how Lodat has changed too. But I have to say, please back off a little. It's too soon for you to be launching hardcore attacks on people that do what you were doing soooo recently. Plus, it will take a while to prove to people that you really aren't like that anymore.
Ruroken, you have no idea how much this applies to you too.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Yep, sure does.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 12:13 PM
No, he never spammed as badly as you. And you haven't improved much yet.

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Conspiracy, you were the biggest spammer here when you first joined. So don't be calling other people spammers, idiots or imbicelle.
At least he improved, you spammer idiot imbecile.

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 12:59 PM
his posts on smash it up forums- 2505
being able to tell you all- priceless

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 05:32 PM
I approve of this thread.

Kodama
09-27-2005, 01:15 PM
1.Constantly post saying "Im hungry" or "Im tired"

Go fucking eat or go to sleep, don't bitch about it. Because quite frankly, we dont give a fuck.
Well, maybe you should encourage them not to eat, because then they might die, and you won't have to deal with it.

2. People who post a ton nowadays in "Say whatever's on your mind"

That thread is lame, full of spam and shit. Go to a topic and contribute useful thoughts of yours (not that many of you have any)
It's a place to have fun saying meaningless things. Maybe they go there because they have nothing to say in any other thread. Besides, spam will never die.

3. Ask personal questions about the band members. Ex. "how tall is dexter"
We dont care about your stupid questions/and or obsession for the band, it only makes you look even more retarded when you post. (yes even MORE)
You shouldn't speak, because you are, in essence, even worse. You are a poser. You try to look like Dexter, and I bet you even try to play as well as sing like him too.

4. Those who say "Sorry ill g0 nd D-lete muh threadz now"
You fucking can't, some of you who say that have been here for months. Stop being a fucking tard and learn about the capabilities of the forum before you post, imbeciles.
Agreed...although I have never seen anyone say that.

Some people have stopped caring about The Offspring, and maybe they don't feel like talking about Politics or any band in general. You look more like an idiot for getting on other people's cases, because, quite frankly, where they don't post and/or why they don't post there is none of your business. Especially if you don't like them.

6.Spammers who put people like JN and Sin Studly on their ignore list
You fucking panzies, stop crying about how they insult you, They insult you because youre a fucking idiot and have more spam posts than intelligent posts. Shut the fuck up (ps. stop making a fool out of yourself)
*pansies

This is the internet. A place in which people don't have to be serious. An alternate realm, in which they can act like someone else. So stop trying to make everyone say something intelligent, because not only is that impossible for some people, it's just not going to happen for others.

7.People who post threads like this.. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16004 ) and then bitch about how people are insulting them and say things like "If u dunt like muh thread dunt post n it". All your posts/threads should be deleted, you contribute nothing and never will.
Like I said, spam will always be here. They can be curious if they want to. Also, just because they don't contribute then doesn't mean they never will. Stop with the put-downs already. It really doesn't help.

killer_queen
09-27-2005, 02:01 PM
^ this guy is kinda right.