PDA

View Full Version : Fucking conspiracy theorist crybabies.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Oh, you fucking twats. Yeah, you know who you are. Those of you who swear that anytime ANYONE disagrees with you, it's not because they truly believe what they're saying, but because they're kissing someone else's ass.

Fucking scumbag, just accept that sometimes YOU ARE WRONG, and it is not an occurence of somsone defending their friends or asskissing or anything. JUST STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT BE WRONG.

Fucking crybabies.

Thanks, good day.

Nirushika6789
09-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Oh, you fucking twats. Yeah, you know who you are. Those of you who swear that anytime ANYONE disagrees with you, it's not because they truly believe what they're saying, but because they're kissing someone else's ass.

Fucking scumbag, just accept that sometimes YOU ARE WRONG, and it is not an occurence of somsone defending their friends or asskissing or anything. JUST STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT BE WRONG.

Fucking crybabies.

Thanks, good day.
i agree and i think this has originated from CO1's thread 'i despise people who...'

everyone must feel like a good rant today....well at least its for a half good reason

Kerr
09-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Good, they need telling.

Their constant whining has also got on my nerves a lot. I post a lot less because that's all the "bottomfeeders" ever seem to do.

the_GoDdEsS
09-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Fuck yes. It's just incredibly annoying.

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know when it happened?

This whole 1337 stuff seemed to start from Linda thinking everyone was against her. But no one took her seriously. Then it got worse when we had those mod-voting elections, and basically Duskygrin, Willem, Vicky etc. thought there was a conspiracy against them too.

Endymion
09-24-2005, 11:21 AM
...against willem and vicky?

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah. Paranoia gets the best of us.

JohnnyNemesis
09-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I tried to explain to them that the 1337 group doesn't REALLY exist, and that there's actually more dissention within the supposed group than anywhere else, but they wouldn't listen.

I even gave CONCRETE evidence! I linked them to old posts where Endymion and I disagreed on a few things, where wheelchairman ripped me a new a-hole for one of my classic cheesy Isa Isa praise moments, where I called Justin out when I thought he went too far on a joke, but they still kept saying that we all stick up for each other no matter what.

I knew they were full of shit when they went as far as accusing Thucydides and Sin Studly, two people who despise each other, as being part of the group.

Incidentally, isn't it funny how the accusers NEVER disagree with one another, but accuse us of the same?

Fucking conspiracy theorist crybabies, I tell ya.

Anyway, I'm not only talking about the people who accused us of having a 1337 group, but anyone who does this bullshit.

wheelchairman
09-24-2005, 12:33 PM
I can't imagine ever being mean to you.

although you have a good point, the people who do it. *never* call out the people who are their friends. I mean they'll be blindingly biased.

So Johnny, you wanna go chat for hours now?

Vera
09-24-2005, 01:22 PM
I disagree with you, Johnny, because Tizzalicious is the fucking best user ever.

arak0r
09-24-2005, 03:07 PM
http://www.weatherwars.info/

now thats a conspiracy

Sin Studly
09-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Stop posting, tubby.

Tizzalicious
09-25-2005, 12:38 AM
I disagree with you, Johnny, because Tizzalicious is the fucking best user ever.

That has nothing to do with 1337, but with my awesomeness. Our better said, the awesome sex we had.

notoriousdoc
09-25-2005, 02:07 AM
If there's only one thing I've learned in my short life, it's that being paranoid is, on the whole, rather helpful.

Endymion
09-25-2005, 02:10 AM
If there's only one thing I've learned in my short life, it's that being paranoid is, on the whole, rather helpful.
unfortunately i'd have to agree. i'd rather be overly paranoid about what information of mine is sent around the internet and what goes out in my trash where anyone can go dumpster diving for it. same goes for computer security. but thinking "the man" is out to get you? over the top.

notoriousdoc
09-25-2005, 02:19 AM
unfortunately i'd have to agree. i'd rather be overly paranoid about what information of mine is sent around the internet and what goes out in my trash where anyone can go dumpster diving for it. same goes for computer security. but thinking "the man" is out to get you? over the top.
But The Man gets us ALL down *shifty eyes*

.:SMASH:.
09-25-2005, 02:54 AM

Fucking crybabies.

Thanks, good day.
did your anger management theoropist ask you to do this?

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 04:08 AM
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after me.

So the saying goes.

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 04:10 AM

*cackles* Kinda Britified, don't you think?

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 07:44 AM
Nice thread. This needs to be said occasionally. Of course people will tend to defend friends or even people they merely like, but the best of us will be honest or just not comment if someone we like is saying something stupid or wrong. I have been accused of just defending my friends, which just goes to show how little most people that use that argument actually know. The only person here I would even call a friend is Nina, and she barely posts anyway. That's not to say there aren't a lot of people I like a lot and think I could be friends with, I've just never got to really know anyone else.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Ironically enough there's probably more coherance in the "anti-l337's" than the so-called l337 group. The l337s disagree all the time, but the "anti-l337s" never argue and always kiss each other''s ass.

Hmmm.

Vera
09-25-2005, 09:52 AM
It's spelled 1337, you stupid Brit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-25-2005, 09:56 AM
You never say anything nice to me these days. =P

Vera
09-25-2005, 09:59 AM
That's because I hate you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-25-2005, 10:00 AM
*Sad smiley*

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 12:06 PM

I wish I had a degree in theoropy :(

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm thinking of getting one, it's just become available at my collage :)

sKratch
09-25-2005, 01:42 PM
You guys don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Stupid sluts/druggies/junkies/drunks. My life is awesome :D

Gotta love me! :D :D

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Hahaha. Oh fuck, that was pretty damn good.

sKratch
09-25-2005, 03:02 PM
I was afraid if I didn't go overboard with it people wouldn't catch the reference and think I was really weird.

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
I got it with the drunks/junkies. You didn't really need the Gotta love me.

sKratch
09-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Stop ripping on me every time I try to be nice :(