PDA

View Full Version : RE4, Offspring, and Pulp Fiction are the greatest forms of entertainment ever!

serrated_edge16
09-24-2005, 12:16 PM
You know its true. Resident Evil 4 is easily one of the best games ever. Pulp Ficton is just damn amazing, and Offspring is well..ya know..Offspring.

satrap
09-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Swap RE4 with mario kart =D

ruroken
09-25-2005, 09:35 AM
RE4 is the shit!!!!!!
Wind Waker, Legend of Dragoon, are also the shit!!

Sinister
09-25-2005, 09:37 AM
RE4 is the shit!!!!!!
Wind Waker, Legend of Dragoon, are also the shit!!

Wind Waker is the ultimate shit, along with the whole Legend of Zelda series.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-25-2005, 09:39 AM
World of Warcraft and Kerrang Radio PWN.

"Kerrang Radio - the station that shagged your Mom."

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:22 AM
World of Warcraft gets sooo boring though. All MMORPG's do pretty soon. WoW is also far too easy.

0r4ng3
09-25-2005, 11:26 AM
World of Warcraft gets sooo boring though. All MMORPG's do pretty soon. WoW is also far too easy.
It's very confusing. My brother has it, and I tried to make a character and play, but I got lost pretty quickly.

If there was a World of Starcraft, I would definately play it, if anyone from Blizzard Entertainment reads this.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Hmm, give it another go. It's really fun for a while. You shouldn't have got lost too badly, the starting areas are small.

Jebus
09-25-2005, 11:39 AM
I downloaded World of Warcraft of a while ago. It's so boring yet addictive. It seriously takes like 3 minutes to kill any fucking monster. It got tired of it and unistalled it.

I wish blizzard would make a new Diablo game.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:48 AM
A new Diablo game would be the greatest announcement I could imagine hearing right now.

It doesn't take THAT long to kill a monster, well maybe elite ones. No longer than any other MMORPG I have played.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Just change "RE4" to "me", "Offspring" to "you" and "Pulp Fiction" to "bed". ;)
But seriously, about WoW, what's so special about it? I found it EXTREMELY slow and boring when I played it.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:52 AM
I don't understand people thinking it's slow. It's the fastest MMORPG that I've played.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-25-2005, 11:53 AM
I don't understand people thinking it's slow. It's the fastest MMORPG that I've played.
Well... it's actually the only mmorpg I've played, so I don't really know. But I just don't get it.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Ah, well I'd suggest not playing any others then.

Jebus
09-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Diablo II is a 1000x faster than WoW. I takes more time to kill a regular monster in wow than it takes to kill a small boss in Diablo II.

A new Diablo game would be the greatest announcement I could imagine hearing right now.
*gets orgasm just thinking about it*

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah, but it's a different genre of game. WoW should be compared to Dark Age of Camelot, Final Fantasy XI etc. and not Diablo.

By the way, Diablo makes an appearance in WoW.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Ah, well I'd suggest not playing any others then.
I'm playing KOTOR 2 now, and that rpg has at least got a bit of soul in it, WOW however... =/

Jebus
09-25-2005, 12:01 PM
By the way, Diablo makes an appearance in WoW.
The same diablo from the diablo series? How and when?

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Yep, the same Diablo. He's just thrown in at the top of a mountain somewhere for a bit of fun. It's not involved in the story or anything, and it's a bit of an insult to him because he's not all that powerful really.

KOTOR 2 rocks, not as good of a story as the original but the game improvements make up for it, as well as the darker, more mature feel. But it's also not really fair to compare this to WoW. Single player RPG's and MMORPG's are incredibly different.

Amanda
09-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Final Fantasy rocks, RE4 is pretty cool, Legend of the Dragoon kicked ass, Mario Kart is mildly entertaining (Super Smash bros meelee! yeah!), and Legend of Zelda, classic Nintendo to me, will always be one of my favorites( I don't care how many time Miyamoto tries to make Link look like he's got Down syndrome.)

Mannen som blev en gris
09-25-2005, 12:28 PM
But it's also not really fair to compare this to WoW. Single player RPG's and MMORPG's are incredibly different.
How about comparing Star Wars Galaxies and Wow then? Have you played that one? (I haven't, so I can't really say anything)

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 12:32 PM
No, I didn't, because I watched my friends playing it and it clearly sucked. I've heard they improved it though.