PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait any more!

zendor
09-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey offspring... what's up?, why aren't u coming to argentina :confused: . Please come when you finish your tour, it would be great to be in one of your tour jumping with all the people in there and hearing your great music :D ha I think it would be good, really good.

PS: I know that may be they don't read this message, don't say nothing ;)

Conspiracy of One
09-24-2005, 03:36 PM
don't say nothing ;)
Nothing, what now bitch

Evka.pl
09-24-2005, 03:38 PM
oh i'm sure they will. noodles is gonna be like : 'hey guys, there's this guy on our web site forum saying we should go to argentina'. and then dexter'll say,'oh ok let's go to argentina then'. and so they shall.

China Boy
09-24-2005, 03:42 PM
oh i'm sure they will. noodles is gonna be like : 'hey guys, there's this guy on our web site forum saying we should go to argentina'. and then dexter'll say,'oh ok let's go to argentina then'. and so they shall.
Dexter, give me your dog!
Lol now Dexter will send me his dog with the mail, because some crazy guy on the internet said it. And by the way Dexter, do you think it will go best with chili or garlic?

offspring_freak_3
09-24-2005, 04:55 PM
Lol now Dexter will send me his dog with the mail, because some crazy guy on the internet said it. And by the way Dexter, do you think it will go best with chili or garlic?
haha lol .

satrap
09-26-2005, 10:55 AM
free guitar please dexter =D

platinumpt
09-26-2005, 10:57 AM
huh keep dreaming satrap =)

zendor
09-27-2005, 01:42 PM
k thank you beutty woman ;)

zendor
09-27-2005, 01:44 PM
say whatever no your mind but she's giving me some breath, Ħlittle monster! :mad:

zendor
10-20-2005, 02:38 PM
soem friend told me about a page from an argentinian group called "bulldog" and there's a post thas says that offspring is coming to argentina in decemeber/01 or around that date!! the tickets will be sell in november/01.
I have faith it's true :D