PDA

View Full Version : The Best Result (Australia)

billiejoe87
09-25-2005, 12:50 AM
This weekend the Sydney Swans won the Afl Grand Final and best of all, the Wests Tigers beat the pussy Dragons to be in the Nrl Grand Final!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN BEAUTY!!

(BTW, This wont make any sense to people not living in either Australia or New Zealand, unless for some reason you follow our footy codes)

dexterisMYman
09-25-2005, 12:52 AM
What the fuck are you rambling about?

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 01:12 AM
THank fuck Big Barry got aquitted of those bullshit charges, or the Swans would be fucked over.

And yeah, I still hate him for leaving the Saints, but I still love him for being an awesome footballer, rugby player, boxer and general hardarse.

notoriousdoc
09-25-2005, 02:09 AM
This weekend the Sydney Swans won the Afl Grand Final and best of all, the Wests Tigers beat the pussy Dragons to be in the Nrl Grand Final!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN BEAUTY!!

(BTW, This wont make any sense to people not living in either Australia or New Zealand, unless for some reason you follow our footy codes)

I fucking hate This thread is gay. There, you can stop whining now

.:SMASH:.
09-25-2005, 02:56 AM

hey who would have ever guessed a west tigers vs north queensland cowboys grand final? i thought it would be dragons vs eels!!!!