PDA

View Full Version : Any of you own any rare Offspring merch? If not, what do you own?

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 06:50 PM
I own:
-every album
-every single except for I choose, Meaning of Life and Self Esteem (the single of Shes Got Issues is a promo, i picked it up at a big cd sale .. and it wasnt supposed to be for sale :eek: )
-Massive mounted poster of Co1 (meant to be for competition, no one picked up, CD shop gave it to me)
-June 26 gig ticket
-CDs that have Offspring on them (Short Music for Short People, some free -Columbia CD my uncle picked up)
-Poster promoting splinter tour (Triple M handed them out at concert, a girl who didnt want hers gave it to me :D )
-Patch
-Splinter tour poster
-Photos of concert (taken my yours truly)
-Photos of Dexter from ages ago (uncle is papparazzi)
-More posters, cant count them all, also interviews
-2 sweatbands
-2 tshirts (one made, one bought)
-4 badges (thats right, I give exact amounts in this list)
-3 DVDs (Americana, Huck It, Splinter DVD with the australian splinter cd)
-1 2001 unofficial calendar
-1 Co1 vinyl
-Rare MP3's (eg The Blurb etc)
-tattoo (well, i did have it, wore it to concert)

.. cant think of anymore right now, ill get back to you. What about you guys? what do you own? Anyone got anything rare??

leo3375
11-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Well, here's my extensive collection amassed over the last 10 years:

-All 7 albums
-15 import singles
-1 live bootleg
-2 audio bios
-1 interview disc
-Too damned many photos and articles
-Ticket stubs from all five of the shows I've been to
-1 patch
-5 pins
5 stickers
-5 posters
-2 promo flats
-8 shirts (including my prized autographed The Shirt)
-Backstage pass from Ixnay Tour
-VIP pass from Splinter Tour
-"Americana" and "Huck It" on both VHS and DVD

Tired_Of_You
11-23-2004, 08:52 PM
all the official CDs (my Splinter boodlet has been signed by the guys)
Conspiracy Of One vinyl
Splinter vinyl

Other CDs
Gotta Get Away, Million Miles, Away, Hit That ( the one that has 4 songs on it), Defy You

VHS/DVD
Huck It (vhs)
Americana (dvd)

Posters
Really big CO1 poster
Ignition ( pictures on the Ignition booklet but they are kinda blue)
the one where Dexter does the rock sign
I also have a loooot of pictures from an old unofficial calendar and from magazines

Clothes
CO1 hoodie
black t-shirt with a white star on it
yellow t-shirt with a blue flamming skull
white camisole with flamming skull
black t-shirt with the dude who's looking at the sky
black t-shirt with a baby devil on it, but it's way too large for me.
I used to have a black t-shirt with the white flamming skull on it but it was way too large again and I gave it to someone.

Stickers
4 stickers that I bought at their show
Conspiracy Of One sticker that I got with the vinyl

Patch
Smash

Other
rare mp3s
signed ticket
the CD Dexter did for Kerrang like a year ago
some interviews on magazines

I wish I had some rare vinyls...I can't order things by internet.
oh and I probably forgot something...

sKratch
11-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Hah my offspring shirts disappeared... I think I still have the CO1 shirt somewhere. I used to have the one that said the (small) and Offspring in big letters in a white oval with blue/red outline. That was back in 7th grade methinks. I used to be so into this band ;o

Betty
11-23-2004, 09:37 PM
Club Me CD, signed by Noodles...

The only cool thing I have.

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 10:01 PM
Oops, forgot about the DVDs, they have been edited into my list now. How could I forget about them, Ive been watching them more than listening to the cds in the past few days! I also forgot about my 2001 unofficial calendar that I still have on my door.

Crap! and i forgot the Co1 Vinyl! I was gonna buy the Americana one too because it was there but i ran out of money.

Arrgh ive had to edit this post, what, 3 times now? Lol.. thanks for reminding me about my other merch guys :cool:

.. I just did it again.

Man, how much stuff do I wanna own?!

TheHulaChick
11-24-2004, 05:00 AM
My collection grows bigger by the day but here's what I have so far

-A massive collection of Mp3s (lots of rare, and bootleg ones)
-All albums except the first two (which I have mp3s of) and I have both copies of Splinter
-Lots of singles (most of em I found at cash converters for $1!)
(Can get my head around you, Hit that, Original prankster, Want you bad, Million miles away, Why don't you get a job, She's got issues, Pretty fly, All I want, Come out and play, Meaning of life)
-Both DVDs
-Idle hands (Just bought it cause I heard the Offspring were in it, it's so funny)
-Orange county soundtrack (I couldn't find a single of defy you)
-The rock against bush cd
-A wicked CO1 T-shirt that cost a fortune to get on ebay from America
-Many many posters and a ton of articles
-And on my computer I have lots of Offspring articles gathered from the all over the internet and a massive image collection.
-And a few good photos from the last Adelaide concert

Swill
11-24-2004, 05:26 AM
Ive got all the usual stuff, you know,

dozens of tshirts, posters, calenders, flags, hats and the usual random "i'll put it on my wall stuff"

Of course i have all the albums, I have nearly every single they have ever released, that includes, CD1s and CD2s and some import singles e.g japanese singles and a rare walla walla japanese promo single and a hit that promo,ive loads of live bootlegs, interview discs, all the dvds etc and some bootleg live videos.

Ive got the offspring toy set, you can get it in the merchandise section of this website, its pretty cool, treat yourself, christmas is just around the block.

And i suppose my most prized offspring thing, is dexters setlist from this years splinter tour gig in Dublin. I got it off Donny Spada(Guitar tech, intermission guy) and it has dexters handwriting and guitar settings written on it and even a footprint!!!!Cool!!!!!
________
LAUNCH BOX (http://mflbvaporizer.com)

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 05:30 AM
we've had this thread

dude...come on...read the "double thread" thing I posted - this is getting way out of hand.

Lars
11-24-2004, 05:37 AM
And i suppose my most prized offspring thing, is dexters setlist from this years splinter tour gig in Dublin. I got it off Donny Spada(Guitar tech, intermission guy) and it has dexters handwriting and guitar settings written on it and even a footprint!!!!Cool!!!!!

I have a setlist from the Leeds Cockpit 2001 show that I got off Higgens after the show, the only problem is that the order is most likely completely wrong cause it's computer printed and they decided that when they got up on stage that they were just going to play whatever they wanted. Which unfortunately meant they never played beheaded.

other than that a plectrum and a bunch of cd's/vinyl and a very few tapes. Most of which I bought 4 years ago I think now.

Vera
11-24-2004, 05:45 AM
A bit of every band member's DNA I will use in the future to create a mass army of clones.

And then everything will be all Star Wars and I will have my light-saber and it will make those light-sabre noises and then I'll be like "Luke?"

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 05:48 AM
I own all the cds, some clips I recorded on TV, a few interviews... and the only rare thing is the special edition of the DVD Huck it... it comes with the conspiracy of one CD too ( which was great because accidentaly my mom allowed my dog to enter my room and when i got home he was chewing the CO1 cd!!!!)
That was luck!!!! I bought the DVD for the same price and CO1 came as a bonus inside of the box... :D

BuddyHolly
11-24-2004, 06:24 AM
- all albums
- America '99 original bootleg
- Leeds 2001 original bootleg
- The Next Generation original bootleg
- Stade De France original bootleg
- unofficial calendar
- 7 (maxi)singles
- 4 posters
- 2 flags
- couple of magazines (used to collect em)
- couple of posters out of magazines
- Americana shirt
- Bad Habit shirt
- Original Prankster shirt
- Dammit, I Changed Again shirt
- Black CO1 shirt
- All I Want shirt
- shirt of Noodles in front of the smash cover artwork
- Want You Bad shirt
- Americana-tour shirt
- Americana video
- Concerts recorded on tape (Woodstock '99, Wembly 2000?, Pinkpop 2001, Germany '97)
- shitload of video's downloaded
- shitload of rare mp3's and bootlegs downloaded

i know i missed some things but i don't know what :confused:

Dexterina
11-24-2004, 03:38 PM
I forgot to add things like interviews off TV ive taped and stuff, I also have the tape of Rage where the Offspring were the guest programmers (they picked so many good songs, good work guys), and I also forgot about my hundreds of pictures and articles off the net that ive got over the years.

TheHulaChick
11-25-2004, 07:44 AM
I forgot to add things like interviews off TV ive taped and stuff, I also have the tape of Rage where the Offspring were the guest programmers (they picked so many good songs, good work guys), and I also forgot about my hundreds of pictures and articles off the net that ive got over the years.

The Offspring were guest programmers on rage???!!! :eek: *screams and yells* I would jus about kill to see that! I tried to watch rage a couple times but there's just so much crap on music shows that I just get bored and I don't watch it. I want that tape...

JoY
11-25-2004, 07:57 AM
I'm the proud owner of nothing that's related to the Offspring.

The Knob
10-14-2005, 07:03 AM
here is a picture of my collection

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=TheKnob&image_id=18033595

and the noodles signature guitar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=TheKnob&image_id=18033613

i also have updated my collection after takng that photo.

i got few cd singles like

Meaning of life USA PROMO CD
kids arent allright USA PROMO
Baghdad EP LIMITED VERSION
(check out the photo here)

http://tuskan.huuto.net/auctionimages/a/a6/03af336f9da9dab511c0dd9050266-orig.jpg

that is the LIMITED version of Baghdad. only about hundred made from the 3000 copies edition. It is made to the "see trough vinyl"

i also bought the RAMONES tribute with offspring "i wanna be sedated"

i also have met Dexter

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=TheKnob&image_id=19603342

and got the Setlist autographed from Dexter.
(The finland TAVASTIA show 2005)

i got a pick from Noodles.

i have few new t-shirts and posters
(ibanez Noodles signature advertise poster for example)

and some other stuff i cant remember at the moment.

but i will update the full list after i manage to make one :D
and maybe update the picture too

AND HEY

Check out http://www.theknobband.net

or http://www.mikseri.net/theknob

and listen some music there.

offspring fan
10-14-2005, 07:13 AM
all cds
all dvds
2005 calendar
7 posters