PDA

View Full Version : a question for Thucydides

Sunny
09-25-2005, 11:47 AM
hi there, Jenny.

I'm starting this thread not because I want to be a raging bitch to you or to be mean or anything... but because I am genuinely curious. Every time I've been exposed to the concept of white power, I ask myself this one question, and I'm hoping you can provide me with some kind of a logical explanation.

What is so damn great about being white?

I mean, the concept of racial pride of any kind never quite made sense to me. Why do you take pride in something you never earned, never worked for, something that is just a result of a genetic combination?

But back on the subject of specifically "white power". By your definition, I'm 100% white as hell. My heritage includes generations and generations of pure [although slavic] whiteness. And so... I've been white for 21 years now and I cannot, for the life of me, understand what's so fucking special about it.

I grew up in a very racially homogenous country, as I'm sure you're aware... so my experience with people of color was rather limited. Then I moved to the "melting pot" (jesus I hate that term) that is New York... and I got to interact with all kinds of different people.

And I still don't get it.

Are whites extraordinarily smart? Productive? Talented? How come I haven't noticed? If you claim that whites are hardworking, smart, superior people, how can you explain the phenomenon of WHITE inbred trailor trash?

I can't understand the concept of white pride if I don't understand WHAT we should be so fucking proud of.
Well, we tan pretty fast, and blonde hair sure is pretty.. but that's about it, as far as I can tell.

Do explain. Please.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:50 AM
I tried to get her to explain, and she would only say it's her "belief". Maybe she can explain it to you though. I'm genuinely curious too.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 11:52 AM
I think a lot of it has to do with living in a racially homogenous social life.

the_GoDdEsS
09-25-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah, she's believed it since she was nine.

Paint_It_Black
09-25-2005, 11:53 AM
There has to be more to it though. I expect I grew up in a very similar setting to her.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 11:58 AM
She won't respond with anyting substantial, because she always runs away when cornered.

One time she said that she hates niggers because they drive up the crime rate in her country.

So then I asked how she could say that while she admits to being a big fan of marijuana.

She replied by telling me that she hadn't smoked weed in a long time.

I told her that it made no difference, because she commit a crime while admonishing others who do the same.

She simply said "Fuck you, you've shown your true colors!!!"

That's the moment I gave up on rational discussion with her.

Sunny
09-25-2005, 12:00 PM
wcm - it's certainly a possibility. At the same time, though, a lot of people grew up under similar circumstances, and you don't see them claiming racial superiority.

I believe Jenny HAD to, at one point, ask herself "ok, so what exactly is so special about us whites?"... and I just want to hear the answer.

notoriousdoc
09-25-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm honestly thinking about giving up as well :(

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 12:56 PM
hi there, Jenny.

I'm starting this thread not because I want to be a raging bitch to you or to be mean or anything...

Hummm…no doubt this thread will just disintegrate into calling me a ‘kyke’ again, but I shall answer you nevertheless:

I’m proud of being white for many reasons (it’s actually kinds hard to explain but I’ll try):

1) I genuinely believe that whites are better (I’m gonna get a load of rip for this). White history – look what whites have done over the centuries, look at the Greeks and Romans and what they’ve done, the nobel prize winners, great explorers, great inventors, people who went into space…meanwhile look what the pakis, jews and niggers were doing!
Pakis = inventing random religions, not a lot else (sure, prove me wrong with examples but in my view whites have done better)
Jews = well…they managed to kill Christ, they’re greedy, try to rule the world, responsible for practically every major bad event in history…Yes, I know about the ‘successful jews’ so don’t even bother giving me examples.
Niggers = aids, poverty, animals, gangs

2) I generally like whites’ attitudes to things; they’re, in general (obviously there are exceptions to this and they annoy me greatly), polite, caring, assiduous, trustworthy, don’t act like animals, intelligent, brave, moral, innovative, inquisitive, god fearing, skilled, humble, honourable, persevering, inspirational, quick witted…

Whereas my experiences with non-whites hasn’t been all that great; irritating, greedy, impolite, lazy, offensive, lack of morality, deceitful, imperious, self-centred, devious, invidious, criminals, irascible, arrogant, duplicitous…(obviously this is only my personal experience of them).

3) non-white culture is to blame for a lot of the problems with society in England today – teenage pregnancy, promiscuousness, rap music, gang-culture, rape, increased crime, laziness, lack of respect for authority/property/others, reliance on the benefit system, a ‘someone else’ll do it’ attitude…

4) I believe that races cannot and, hence, should not mix with each other - it just leads to tension and the government's ideal of a lovely, happy multicultural society is just laughable. White Europeans can live happily together - same with Americans (share most of our culture) but once one mixes in pakis or niggers then the problem start.

I could say more but I reckon that'll do for now.

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 12:59 PM
A quick reply to your cultural music idea: Rock was created by blacks off of Jazz and Blues which were also created by blacks.

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 01:00 PM
A quick reply to your cultural music idea: Rock was created by blacks off of Jazz and Blues which were also created by blacks.

...jazz and blues are also crap. But mainly rap's the problem.

And who was punk (Brits) or classical invented by?

HornyPope
09-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Uhh you're putting way too much hope in her, Mags.

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:01 PM
punk= Ramones, Stooges, New York Dolls etc.

and Black Flag did it best.

coke_a_holic
09-25-2005, 01:03 PM

British Punk was made by white people who were influenced by The Ramones who were influenced by Iggy and the Stooges/The NY Dolls who were influenced by British rock which was influenced by American R&B/Rock n Roll which was made by blacks which was influenced by more black music (Jazz and Blues).

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:05 PM

exactly! (10)

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:06 PM
exactly! (10)
go away spammer

Jebus
09-25-2005, 01:07 PM

I like how you say that punk is good while saying that jazz sucks. Punk doesn't even compare to jazz. Punk is also an evolved version of rock; thus, without black people, there wouldn't be punk.

EDIT: beaten by coke

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:08 PM
go away spammer

oh noez, i was called a spammer I must go and die and never post again, boo hoo.

In other words: Shut the fuck up you cheeky cocksuckin snotball. =D

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 01:10 PM
look, I don't give a shit about their music - things have to come from somewhere - perhaps it all came from the celts?! No one'll ever know where the music came from. But 'rap' it's black.
(I don't even listen to 'punk' music.)

They're scum either way anyway.

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:10 PM
oh noez, i was called a spammer I must go and die and never post again, boo hoo.

In other words: Shut the fuck up you cheeky cocksuckin snotball. =D
snotball? what are you, six?

China Boy
09-25-2005, 01:11 PM
You talk about Roman and Greeks blah blah. These people fought wars. But the black people had peace through all those years (not nowadays though). But to be honest I despite black in some ways. In my class there are like 10 blacks and Arabs. 3 of those are nice people, the others disturb all the time and have gang fights and such. I don't think white people are better than black people just because of their color, but I have these experiences because the black people I've come across haven't been the best of people.

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:11 PM
snotball? what are you, six?

Yep =D

(10 letters)

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 01:12 PM
You prove her logic wrong, and she'll come back by saying her points don't matter "they just suck."

Yeah, way to make racists look logical.

nieh
So then I asked how she could say that while she admits to being a big fan of marijuana.

She replied by telling me that she hadn't smoked weed in a long time.

Three weeks, omg that's a long time! Plus she's done coke on more than one occasion.

She's also said:

It's not 'cosmic luck' - had I been born in Germany, for example, to German parents I would probably be just as proud of Germany as I am of England. THere's nothing wrong with being patriotic.

Which essentially means that if she was born in Pakistan, she'd be proud of being a paki and would probably consider them the greatest race on the planet. Or if she was born to black parents in South Africa, she would probably be hating on the white man for causing apartheid instead of praising them for the slave trade.

That_Guy91
Yep =D

(10 letters)
well, congrats on your sixth birthday then

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:14 PM
well, congrats on your sixth birthday then

I'm seven today, child.

EDIT: Lets celebrate by throwing a party, whoa, we can have banana cake and candy, wahoo!!!

(sounds like it suits you)

Anyway, back to the original comment, prove your point that I'm a spammer, huh?

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 01:15 PM
You talk about Roman and Greeks blah blah. These people fought wars. But the black people had peace through all those years (not nowadays though). But to be honest I despite black in some ways. In my class there are like 10 blacks and Arabs. 3 of those are nice people, the others disturb all the time and have gang fights and such. I don't think white people are better than black people just because of their color, but I have these experiences because the black people I've come across haven't been the best of people.
That's because Sweden is terrible at integration. You know, like having all the minorities in one school (meaning they all live in one ghetto, one economic section.)

Coincidence?

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Which essentially means that if she was born in Pakistan, she'd be proud of being a paki and would probably consider them the greatest race on the planet. Or if she was born to black parents in South Africa, she would probably be hating on the white man for causing apartheid instead of praising them for the slave trade.

Possibly yeah (although the idea is sickening to be frank).

Let's say I had been born in Pakistan and was muslim - well, for one thing I wouldn't be allowed to have any opinions because of the way they oppress women, but, ignoring that rather 'minor' fact; I imagine that I'd want Pakistan to be for pakis only, no whites. I'm sure there'd be no problem with that either and I'd be very happy because I do not believe in multiculturalism.

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm seven today, child.

EDIT: Lets celebrate by throwing a party, whoa, we can have banana cake and candy, wahoo!!!

(sounds like it suits you)

Anyway, back to the original comment, prove your point that I'm a spammer, huh?
i was kidding, i just meant that post was spam. ooh candy? yay!

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 01:20 PM
hmm I wish you weren't allowed to have an opinion.

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:23 PM
i was kidding, i just meant that post was spam. ooh candy? yay!

LOL, not really. I was just agreeing and didn't see the point in writing the same thing out twice or whatever, cos then that would have been spam! lol.

*hands over the candy* you can have it.

Sinister
09-25-2005, 01:23 PM
we should get back on topic now shall we ?

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:24 PM
LOL, not really. I was just agreeing and didn't see the point in writing the same thing out twice or whatever, cos then that would have been spam! lol.

*hands over the candy* you can have it.
hoo-ray for candy! we should stop before on-topic people start getting grumpy.
EDIT: oh no its too late!

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:27 PM
hoo-ray for candy! we should stop before on-topic people start getting grumpy.
EDIT: oh no its too late!

heh, I knew it wouldn't be long!

China Boy
09-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah we need a revolution in Sweden right now...

nieh
09-25-2005, 01:30 PM
Anyway, essentially the reason she's so proud of her race and so proud of her parents, grandparents, etc., is because she has absolutely nothing else to be proud of. She is a completely worthless human being and has never done anything to make anyone's life better. So she gets through the day based on the fact that her country at one time or another was "great" and that her family members have done admirable things in their lives. It makes her feel better about herself. It makes her a little less likely to cut herself in the shower. It makes her a little less likely to have to do drugs to feel good about herself because she can get by living in the shadow of other people that have led better lives than she ever will.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 01:31 PM
What are you talking about?

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:33 PM

Good question wcm.....

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 01:34 PM
some rubbish ad hominem crap

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You gotta be black? Or a stupid fucked up racetraitor?!

You think that hurts? That's pathetic - glad you didn't choose to argue ad hominem. :rolleyes:

For the record: I've given my reasons for being proud to be white; I intend on entering politics once I've got a phd in classics and I shall change the current situation. :)

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Good question wcm.....
i could start again with this post...
but nah

Grampa
09-25-2005, 01:35 PM

thats kinda random...

~*hit_that*~
09-25-2005, 01:36 PM
i could start again with this post...
but nah

LOL. Lets not go there, we shall end up off-topic again and shall so end up pissing people off. Anyway....

Tired_Of_You
09-25-2005, 01:39 PM
I genuinely believe that whites are better (I’m gonna get a load of rip for this). White history – look what whites have done over the centuries, look at the Greeks and Romans and what they’ve done,Have you ever studied anything else besides the Greeks and Romans? They did a lot of good things, but China too! Haven't you ever heard about Mesopotamia? And I could continue with others as well.

2) I generally like whites’ attitudes to things; they’re, in general (obviously there are exceptions to this and they annoy me greatly), polite, caring, assiduous, trustworthy, don’t act like animals, intelligent, brave, moral, innovative, inquisitive, god fearing, skilled, humble, honourable, persevering, inspirational, quick witted…Please, please...Whites in general being caring, assiduous, trustworthy, etc? But non-whites in general aren't like that? Leave your house once in a while.

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 01:40 PM
Have you ever studied anything else besides the Greeks and Romans? They did a lot of good things, but China too! Haven't you ever heard about Mesopotamia? And I could continue with other as well.

Please, please...Whites in general being caring, assiduous, trustworthy, etc? But non-whites in general aren't like that? Leave your house once in a while.

Of course I have - I came to the conclusion that whites are far superior.

Again, I pointed out that in my personal experience that is how it's been.

That_Guy91
09-25-2005, 01:43 PM
where the fuck do you live? Ann Coulter's head?

Grampa
09-25-2005, 01:59 PM
That's because Sweden is terrible at integration. You know, like having all the minorities in one school (meaning they all live in one ghetto, one economic section.)

Coincidence?

I don't buy that shit. I'm sick of all 14 year old niggers ganging together "being gansta", pretending to live in ghettos and shit. Its quite pathetic to see how hard they try to be the typical american nigger stereotype. Oh yeah, and most of them hate swedes and harass us whenever they get the chance. No respect whatsoever. I'm sick of being called "A fucking swede". If it wasn't for us they would still be in Somalia, probably shot or something. Where they probably belong.

I don't consider myself a white supremist, to be honest i couldnt care less what colour someone's skin is. It just seems all immigrants here are assholes.

And dont give me any shit about us not respecting or supporting them, many of them practically live off the welfare system. And there are way more racist niggers than swedes...

Obviously there are many exceptions to this and i know some nice immigrants, but sadly this goes for the majority...

China Boy
09-25-2005, 02:01 PM
I don't buy that shit. I'm sick of all 14 year old niggers ganging together "being gansta", pretending to live in ghettos and shit. Its quite pathetic to see how hard they try to be the typical american nigger stereotype. Oh yeah, and most of them hate swedes and harass us whenever they get the chance. No respect whatsoever. I'm sick of being called "A fucking swede". If it wasn't for us they would still be in Somalia, probably shot or something. Where they probably belong.

I don't consider myself a white supremist, to be honest i couldnt care less what colour someone's skin is. It just seems all immigrants here are assholes.

And dont give me any shit about us not respecting or supporting them, many of them practically live off the welfare system. And there are way more racist niggers than swedes...

Obviously there are many exceptions to this and i know some nice immigrants, but sadly this goes for the majority...

I kind of agree with that...

You have a gay avatar though.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 02:03 PM

And what the hell do you honestly know about *being* an immigrant? eh? What?

Did you know that if you have a foreign university degree, that it's practically useless in your country. How would you feel if you came to Sweden looking for an opportunity, and all you're allowed to do is open a Kiosk/Pizzaria/drive a taxi?

I honestly don't think that they have any responsibility to integrate, until the Swedish government puts integration on an equal level. Cause at the moment, immigrants are only welcome as cheap labor, meant to be kept outside the sight of ordinary Swedes. And you wonder why they hate you? Of course they hate you. Your system keeps them poor, isolates them, and spreads lies about them. I'd hate you too.

Fucking swedes.

China Boy
09-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, I don't think our government is any good. I mean, they give the prisoners better food than the children in school. So I say overthrow the government. I'm kind of exaggerating there, it's just an expression.

nieh
09-25-2005, 02:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You gotta be black? Or a stupid fucked up racetraitor?!

You think that hurts? That's pathetic - glad you didn't choose to argue ad hominem. :rolleyes:

Do you really think you're worth the effort needed for anything else? You're just another worthless, faceless speck that will never amount to anything.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Funniest moments in this thread:

-Thucydides and China Boy claiming that they have valid opinions because of their "LIFE EXPERIENCE", when they're both young as hell. Here's a newsflash: when you're as young as you are and your only social interaction comes from school, and you have your family taking care of you day by day because you've never done any relevant work in your entire life, YOU HAVE NO LIFE EXPERIENCE TO SPEAK OF.

-Thucydides choosing to believe stereotypes about other races based on her limited life experience, yet ignoring the interactions most of US non-whites have had with white people. I don't judge all whites the same, but if I were to behave the way Jenny did, I'd label all whites as cowardly, greedy, dishonest, stealing, lying assholes who refuse to bathe. That's just MY experience with whites though, but I'm also capable of realizing that there are MILLIONS of other whites in the world who don't fit that description.

-Thucydides saying that oppressing women is wrong, meaning that oppressing people based on something they can't control, like their gender, is fucked up. So gender oppression is wrong, but she actively supports racial oppression.

-Thucydides thinking a PHD in Classics means anything at all in the political sphere.

-Thucydides comparing two completely dead, irrelevant societies to contemporary issues.

Amanda
09-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Every argument she used to try and defend her beliefs seemed to me irrelevant and extremely unfair. She started out by stating the superiority of the accomplishments of white people throughout history. There's no doubt that every white civilization mentioned by her as an example had a profound influence in history, and much of what we have today we owe to that. But i think its unfair to make such a comparison, simply because every race mentioned by her as being "inferior" were ones who were persecuted, opressed and basically never given a chance(by people who had somewhat the same mentality as her). They were always considered inferior, therefore never given a chance to achieve or accomplish anything. Its unfair and pointless to compare the deeds of one civilization, who always had the means to achieve great things, to other civilizations who spent most of their generations trying to stay alive.
The idea that almost all whites are nice people and ALL black, jewish, etc are evil and mean is possibly the most ridiculous and narrowminded thing i've ever heard.

China Boy
09-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Funniest moments in this thread:

-Thucydides and China Boy claiming that they have valid opinions because of their "LIFE EXPERIENCE", when they're both young as hell. Here's a newsflash: when you're as young as you are and your only social interaction comes from school, and you have your family taking care of you day by day because you've never done any relevant work in your entire life, YOU HAVE NO LIFE EXPERIENCE TO SPEAK OF.

So what the hell am I supposed to do?
Just sit here and read what other people say?
I know I'm young and have a lack of wisdom and experience, but I just want to state my opinions, even if both they and the arguments suck, ok?

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 02:10 PM
So what the hell am I supposed to do?
Just sit here and read what other people say?
I know I'm young and have a lack of wisdom and experience, but I just want to state my opinions, even if both they and the arguments suck, ok?
What you should do is shutup and learn.

China Boy
09-25-2005, 02:12 PM
What you should do is shutup and learn.
Ok, great wheelchairman.

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Don't be silly chinaboy - it's obvious that 'kids' are stupid and lack the intellect to see what's happening around them. :rolleyes:

There's no doubt that every white civilization mentioned by her as an example had a profound influence in history, and much of what we have today we owe to that...every race mentioned by her as being "inferior" were ones who were persecuted, opressed and basically never given a chance

Well then, if we continue to 'oppress and persecute' them then great things will continue to happen. However, if we let them take over - we'll be oppressed and persecuted and nothing will ever happen because, as I've already said, they lack the mentality to do anything constructive.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Don't be silly chinaboy - it's obvious that 'kids' are stupid and lack the intellect to see what's happening around them. :rolleyes:

Kids aren't stupid. But the point is that what you 'see' happening around you does NOT speak to the entire world, because you just haven't seen much.

Don't avoid the point.

Well then, if we continue to 'oppress and persecute' them then great things will continue to happen. However, if we let them take over - we'll be oppressed and persecuted and nothing will ever happen because, as I've already said, they lack the mentality to do anything constructive.

Bullshit. They don't WANT to take over, they want to be treated equally.

Betty
09-25-2005, 02:17 PM
It's a tricky subject... because a lot of the races Jenny mentionned have either (a) always lived in poverty/poor conditions in their home countries or (b) immigrated and had much difficulty integrating into whatever new culture. So, taking all factors into account, it's impossible to say whether their shortcomings on the whole are innate to the colour of their skin or whether they've just never had a fighting chance like all the "whites" did. I'd suspect it's the latter. So it's understandable how one could view them in a certain light, but I don't think blaming it on their race is fair.

But then obviously there are many examples of "non-whites" who have been very successful. In Canadian universities there are tons of different races - many asians (chinese) but many others too - and many of them do very well.

So I guess I'll agree with everybody else that Jenny is just way too confined to her own little world and has not experienced enough. I know *I* have not experienced near enough, and with that knowledge I know it isn't fair to pass any judgements of that calibre.

Grampa
09-25-2005, 02:19 PM
And what the hell do you honestly know about *being* an immigrant? eh? What?

Did you know that if you have a foreign university degree, that it's practically useless in your country. How would you feel if you came to Sweden looking for an opportunity, and all you're allowed to do is open a Kiosk/Pizzaria/drive a taxi?

I honestly don't think that they have any responsibility to integrate, until the Swedish government puts integration on an equal level. Cause at the moment, immigrants are only welcome as cheap labor, meant to be kept outside the sight of ordinary Swedes. And you wonder why they hate you? Of course they hate you. Your system keeps them poor, isolates them, and spreads lies about them. I'd hate you too.

Fucking swedes.

Its funny a dane should say that. And i know an immigrant whos the swedish ambassador of Beijing. I know him and his kids. Unlike the others he actually tried...

Most immigrants dont give a shit about education, therefore they dont qualify for any good jobs. I'm not ignorant enough to believe high school acrually matters, but hardly any of them ever go to college or university. And most of them dont work at all, just live off our way too generous welfare.

I realise it's not easy to be an immigrant, but it's a hell lot better than getting shot back in Iraq. If they don't think its worth it then why didi they come here in the first place? They cant expect us to greet them with open arms and give them everything they need without them actually having to do something. They're just not ready to do the hard work it requires for them to suceed.

And whats with the american ghetto nigger hthing anyway?

Thucydides
09-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Bullshit. They don't WANT to take over, they want to be treated equally.

HA! So the fucking group of pakis laying into me the other were just making it up with their 'give it up whitey - we've already got your country'?

heheh - I knew they were alright really and just kidding around with me. And the silly little 'I gonna stab yo nazi ass' (or something along those lines) was totally a joke. Hafuckingha. How incredibly silly of me to mis-interpret it all. :rolleyes:

nieh
09-25-2005, 02:26 PM
HA! So the fucking group of pakis laying into me the other were just making it up with their 'give it up whitey - we've already got your country'?

heheh - I knew they were alright really and just kidding around with me. And the silly little 'I gonna stab yo nazi ass' (or something along those lines) was totally a joke. Hafuckingha. How incredibly silly of me to mis-interpret it all. :rolleyes:

See, there's a difference between hating you for being white, and hating you for being a nazi.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Its funny a dane should say that. And i know an immigrant whos the swedish ambassador of Beijing. I know him and his kids. Unlike the others he actually tried...

Most immigrants dont give a shit about education, therefore they dont qualify for any good jobs. I'm not ignorant enough to believe high school acrually matters, but hardly any of them ever go to college or university. And most of them dont work at all, just live off our way too generous welfare.

I realise it's not easy to be an immigrant, but it's a hell lot better than getting shot back in Iraq. If they don't think its worth it then why didi they come here in the first place? They cant expect us to greet them with open arms and give them everything they need without them actually having to do something. They're just not ready to do the hard work it requires for them to suceed.

Jesus.

Alright, I'll give you a hint. I've only lived in Denmark for 5 years. My mother has a foreign university degree from Stanford. Which is a rather good degree, it's useless in this country. I go in a class with very few Danes (and yet, we get along fine, no gang-banging or any of that.)

If all immigrants tried, they couldn't all become the Ambassadors to Beijing. I'll tell you one thing, immigrants work far harder in Denmark/Sweden, than Danes/Swedes do. They do all the shitty jobs you would never do, and you still hate them. And they do them for a lot less money than you would do it for. Why? Because they don't have much of a choice.

And don't you think there is something a little fucked up, than choosing to either be killed in your home country, or forced into poverty for both you and your family?

You don't know what it's like to be an immigrant, because you don't know any.

China Boy
09-25-2005, 02:28 PM

Sorry wheelchairman for speaking, but I have an urge to say something. I believe these people try. This ambassador, don't you think he might have been lucky. There are many immigrants who are very clever, but they don't get the jobs anyway. When the big guys at the companies see the application for "Mohammed Ali Yonis Abokor" they just throw it in the recycle bin. And so, Mohammed who could've been the next Einstein cleans toilet. Now this ambassador friend of yours might have sent an application to a nice guy who actually bothered to read it when he saw the name Mohammed.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 02:28 PM

No, but that fucking group of Pakis in no way speaks to an entire race full of millions of people who come from all different cultures, locations, etc. Essentially, they did exactly what you're doing: making their entire race look stupid.

heheh - I knew they were alright really and just kidding around with me. And the silly little 'I gonna stab yo nazi ass' (or something along those lines) was totally a joke. Hafuckingha.
Again, you think I give a fuck about what that PARTICULAR group of Pakis did? That was a group, and there are millions upon millions of others who had nothing to do with that, and don't endorse or support it.

Most white people I know are lazy idealists who refuse to work. I guess all whites fit that description now?

Grampa
09-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Jesus.

Alright, I'll give you a hint. I've only lived in Denmark for 5 years. My mother has a foreign university degree from Stanford. Which is a rather good degree, it's useless in this country. I go in a class with very few Danes (and yet, we get along fine, no gang-banging or any of that.)

If all immigrants tried, they couldn't all become the Ambassadors to Beijing. I'll tell you one thing, immigrants work far harder in Denmark/Sweden, than Danes/Swedes do. They do all the shitty jobs you would never do, and you still hate them. And they do them for a lot less money than you would do it for. Why? Because they don't have much of a choice.

And don't you think there is something a little fucked up, than choosing to either be killed in your home country, or forced into poverty for both you and your family?

You don't know what it's like to be an immigrant, because you don't know any.

Ok to clear this up im talking immigrants from poor countries to rich countries. People with completely different cultures and life styles. And about the gang banging part I'm talking about niggers who see gang movies on tv and read about them and then try acting the same. And of course many work hard but still cant get good jobs because theyre immigrants.

But there is a reason for this. They didnt get this bad reputation for no reason. People know how they tend to behave, slack off and such. Obvously this is really unfair to many, but a company doesnt care if its unfair. They want the best guy. Most often this will be a swede.

I'm not saying the world is perfect. I don't think its fair in any way. But sweden gives these people an oppertunity to make something better of their lives. But if theyre not prepered to work hard enough to take advantage of this then they should just stay and let someone else go. I dont see how you can put us as the bad guys here, since we could just close our borders and send them back. Like som many others.

Personally i think the system is fucked and we should use the moeny to help them directly instead, like shipping them over to a neighbouring country where they would get accepted much easier. But there is nothing i can do about it.

China Boy
09-25-2005, 02:47 PM
But there is nothing i can do about it.
If you put your mind to it, you could accomplish anything. Good Night.

JohnnyNemesis
09-25-2005, 02:51 PM
My mother has a foreign university degree from Stanford. Which is a rather good degree, it's useless in this country.

Whoa, I think I just experienced a little bit of culture shock, even if just through the Internet. A degree from Stanford being worthless is like, crazy!

barangatang
09-25-2005, 02:54 PM

Which the black slaves got from the white church music.

I see your point though.

wheelchairman
09-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Whoa, I think I just experienced a little bit of culture shock, even if just through the Internet. A degree from Stanford being worthless is like, crazy!
Every nation does that though. A degree from the University of Copenhagen was useless in the US.

Grampa
09-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Every nation does that though. A degree from the University of Copenhagen was useless in the US.

That seems kinda weird.

But on the other hand noone with a doctor degree from Baghdad or something would get a doctors job in sweden, because the qualifications are way higher. I can understand if inferior foreign education is useless, but there shouldnt really be much difference between denmark and the US...

princess
09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
just out of curiosity seeing as people seem to know stuff about it. i'm planning on qualifying as a teacher in england and travelling / teaching in australia in a few years... if a degree is useless abroad, will a teaching qualification be just as useless? *worries slightly*

Offspring7
09-25-2005, 03:53 PM
-Thucydides saying that oppressing women is wrong, meaning that oppressing people based on something they can't control, like their gender, is fucked up. So gender oppression is wrong, but she actively supports racial oppression.

for some reason...this really caught my attention. it was such a well thought out statement. i have to agree entirely.

thucydides...you've got nothing. absolutely nothing. i am white and i live in america where generally blacks act, for lack of a better term, "black". but for some reason, i can't make myself believe that i'm any better than them. i see my race, and some of them even think its cool to think and act and talk like a "black" does. then again, on the other side of the spectrum, there are the blacks that act "white", and are polite, caring, and all that other stuff you said whites were. do you think those "niggers" should be thought of as less than whites because of their skin color. i really don't think so. its all in the matter of how a person acts or behaves, not skin color, race, or ethnic background.

Sin Studly
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Jenny ; Stop it. Stop being a Nazi, the national socialist movement doesn't want you. You don't understand the basic tenets of national socialism, you can't argue worth shit, you can't accept that you're untermensch, and you just make all national socialists look stupid. You're a stupid, sheltered, annoying, ugly, lost little girl who cuts herself in the shower.

Seriously, you're hurting the National Socialist cause every time you open your stupid mouth. Stop it. If you love the cause so much, stop trying to help it.

Vera
09-26-2005, 06:12 AM
...I don't want to be white anymore.

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Thucydides, your beliefs would be tolerable if you weren't so aggressive about it. Seriously, you give the strong impression that you would love to see a race war. Ok, so you want to live somewhere populated only by whites. Fine, find somewhere where you can all believe you're superior. But stop being so scary about it.

Vera
09-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Actually, Jenny, if you want to buy a 100% Aryanity from me (used very little, mint condition, satisfaction guaranteed), I'd be willing to sell it to you for around £500.

Come on, make Hitler happy.

Tizzalicious
09-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Actually, Jenny, if you want to buy a 100% Aryanity from me (used very little, mint condition, satisfaction guaranteed), I'd be willing to sell it to you for around £500.

Come on, make Hitler happy.

I love you.

And Jenny, please. Every time you reply you look more stupid. Just stop it.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Thucydides, your beliefs would be tolerable if you weren't so aggressive about it. Seriously, you give the strong impression that you would love to see a race war. Ok, so you want to live somewhere populated only by whites. Fine, find somewhere where you can all believe you're superior. But stop being so scary about it.

...I would love to see a race war - the white race would easily triumph.

Although, failing a full race war, blacks going back to their own countries would be rather nice.

I believe in segregation - there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Sunny
09-26-2005, 09:19 AM
BECAUSE you were born white, or noble, or anything, & didn't have to work your way out of the ghetto or the sewer, you can feel glorious & proud &... well, priviledged.

well OF COURSE you'd feel priviledged. if you're an European, white, middle-class female, then you most certainly ARE priviledged, compared to the rest of the world.

But it's nothing to take pride in or feel glorious about. It's not like you did jack shit to deserve it. Hey, we got lucky. So?

The people who had to, as you put it, "work their way out of the sewer", and managed to do so, have more reasons to feel proud and glorious than you or I do.

notoriousdoc
09-26-2005, 09:23 AM
...jazz and blues are also crap.
That's it, I'm outta here

Sorry Jen

wheelchairman
09-26-2005, 09:35 AM
I've got no respect for the people who look forward, or "would love to see" any kind of war. People you know, die to avoid those types of things. And some middle class idiot, who doesn't know violence, thinks it would be glorious.

Disgusting.

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 09:45 AM

Although, failing a full race war, blacks going back to their own countries would be rather nice.

Segregation I can accept, although I feel it to be harmful if forced. But you would love to exterminate all non-whites, and there absolutely is something wrong with that. You want blacks to go back to their own countries? I'm sure most of them were born in whatever country they currently reside in, that means they ARE in their own country. Clearly though you are speaking of some kind of ancestral homeland, and it's ironic to speak of sending them back when it was the whites who took them away. I only wish you were American so I could tell you to go back "to your own country" and give the land back to the natives. That reminds me. I love native americans, or indians or whatever they like to be called now. You rarely hear them whining, when they have great reasons for complaint. Black people think being taken from your homeland and forced into slavery was bad? Try having your land taken from you while being exterminated. This all just points towards how all the worst shit ever was perpertrated by white people, who you hold so highly. Oh yeah, it's ok 'cause they're just animals, right?

Sunny
09-26-2005, 09:45 AM
1) I genuinely believe that whites are better (I’m gonna get a load of rip for this). White history – look what whites have done over the centuries, look at the Greeks and Romans and what they’ve done, the nobel prize winners, great explorers, great inventors, people who went into space…meanwhile look what the pakis, jews and niggers were doing!

1. Are you aware there other ethnicities other than "whites, niggers, kykes and Pakis"? Why do you completely choose to ignore the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc? Their cultural and artistic accomplishments are astonishing. Some of the greatest early inventions were made by the Chinese, for example. If you're so impressed by the Greeks and Romans, you have to be aware of other ancient civilizations and their contributions - and so you have to acknowledge the fact that their accomplishments were major.

3) non-white culture is to blame for a lot of the problems with society in England today – teenage pregnancy, promiscuousness, rap music, gang-culture, rape

But Jenny... ANCIENT ROME was known for the promiscuity and immorality of its inhabitants, and there sure weren't any niggers or pakis corrupting the Roman youth!

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh, and don't be so sure we would win that race war. Conviction to your cause is a powerful thing, and they have far better reasons to hate you than you them. The existence of people like you scares me, the world already seems ready to boil with racial tension, and you eagerly await it all spilling over.

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 09:54 AM
But Jenny... ANCIENT ROME was known for the promiscuity and immorality of its inhabitants, and there sure weren't any niggers or pakis corrupting the Roman youth!

Last night's episode of Rome would suggest otherwise.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 10:00 AM
^ oh that program is so irritating.

Segregation I can accept, although I feel it to be harmful if forced. ... Black people think being taken from your homeland and forced into slavery was bad? Try having your land taken from you while being exterminated. This all just points towards how all the worst shit ever was perpertrated by white people, who you hold so highly. Oh yeah, it's ok 'cause they're just animals, right?

Surely integration is harmful if forced too? Which is exactly what's happening now - they're shoving 'ethnic minorities' into Catholic schools to 'promote multiculturalism'. Everything's slanted in favour of the bastards and they are actually prejudiced against whites (I live in England).

There were actually white slaves.

Yeah, exactly.

1. Are you aware there other ethnicities other than "whites, niggers, kykes and Pakis"? Why do you completely choose to ignore the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc? ...

Of course I'm aware of them - I don't have too much of a problem with them really though. Tend to be hard-working, friendly, rather coy. Plus they have excellent food and aren't trying to take us over :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was perfect but look what they achieved.

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 10:09 AM
Surely integration is harmful if forced too? Which is exactly what's happening now - they're shoving 'ethnic minorities' into Catholic schools to 'promote multiculturalism'. Everything's slanted in favour of the bastards and they actually are prejudiced against whites (I live in England).

There were actually white slaves.

Yes, forced integration is not without its dangers. But I strongly feel it beats the alternative. And yes, I also experienced minorities prejudiced against me while growing up in England, and it annoyed me. But, I didn't blame them all or hate them as a group.

Yes, there were white slaves certainly, but weren't they only owned by other white people? Correct me if I'm wrong. Even you should find this concept to be disgusting. Real people enslaving other real people...what a shocker. Maybe we aren't perfect after all?

Sunny
09-26-2005, 10:09 AM
Of course I'm aware of them - I don't have too much of a problem with them really though. Tend to be hard-working, friendly, rather coy. Plus they have excellent food and aren't trying to take us over :rolleyes:

well, what I was sort of getting at is that our race isn't all that superior.

If we're getting into generalizing, stereotyping and speaking from personal experience... I find Asians to be extremely hardworking, nice, talented and intelligent, more so than the whites I know. 70% of people at my school are Asian, and their work is excellent. Many of them have strict morals, which is something you seem to value. Few Asians I know are into excessive drinking, promiscuous sex or illegal drug use.
ON TOP OF THAT, their societies made amazing inventions and developments very early on, their food is amazing and Asian women are hot with great fashion sense.

How are whites superior again?

do you know what I'm getting at here?

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 10:18 AM
well, what I was sort of getting at is that our race isn't all that superior.

... I find Asians to be extremely hardworking, nice, talented and intelligent, more so than the whites I know....ON TOP OF THAT, their societies made amazing inventions and developments very early on, their food is amazing and Asian women are hot with great fashion sense.

How are whites superior again?

do you know what I'm getting at here?

Well yes, obviously that's your experience of them - mine is quite different. Perhaps it's a culture thing? You're in America and find them like that but here in England I know only one paki who I'd call a 'decent person' and both her parents are doctors - possibly why. Not only that, but, as I'm sure you're aware, I attend a private school - the pakis here are quite vile, but the ones in comprehensives are some of the worst things I have every had the displeasure of meeting/getting shouted at by.

I don't agree with the asian women thing - I think they all look exactly the same (same with the men) and I wouldn't say they have 'great fashion sense' (I haven't got any but still...). To me they just look like they've wandered into Topshop and bought everything - lack of any originality. Clothes really don't matter though.

Food = no. god no. (again, just my personal opinion.)

I've explained why - obviously I'm only able to give my personal opinion, and your's might be quite different. But you asked me originally why I think what I do and I answered you truthfully. And I'm sorry, but no amount of arguing with me ('but I know this one guy and he...') is going to change the opinions that I've formed from my own experiences.

Sunny
09-26-2005, 10:25 AM
but Jenny, in our discussion of Asian people you said:

Plus they have excellent food

and now you said:

Food = no. god no. (again, just my personal opinion.)

i am ever so confused.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Seriously, Jenny. As many have said, you sound less and less intelligent with every post. I'm not saying you should stop having negative feelings to other cultures. But perhaps, since you're experiences with non-whites are pathetically limited, maybe you should be a bit more open minded and a lot more closed mouthed about your apparent beliefs in white supremacy.

I'm sure in real life you avoid darkies. I'll bet anything you have a feeling of uncomfortablility around them. You probably don't know many of them, and don't talk to many of them. Maybe you should actually get to know a couple before adopting racial stereotypes as your own opinions?

I see them in the street (hell I live near Bradford & Birmingham! Some the highest concentrations of non-whites are here) I dont like the comments, the lewd remarks, the behaviour, the news stories, the gang culture....

I actually know quite a few at school - c.55% of the school is asian/black - I don't like many of them. Many of them hang out in their own little groups anyways. As I said in my other post - I only know one asian who appears to be a decent person.

Of course I feel 'uncomfortable' around them I don't particularly want to get stabbed/shot (I was actually threatened with being stabbed in the last week).

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Ah, sorry:

Chinese/Japanese people = damn good food.

Asian (which over here means Indian) = yuk.

generally indians, pakistani, afghanistani etc are called asians over here - japanese are called japanese and chinese are called chinese. Japs and chinese are cool, like I said. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Sunny
09-26-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah.. I meant Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai.

And dude, if i were to choose a superior race, it'd be them no contest. But I don't think there's such a thing as racial superiority, so whatever.

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 10:31 AM
It's not all that surprising that you like the japs.

voodoomagik
09-26-2005, 10:31 AM
when did you transform into this "white power" nazi freak?

Sunny
09-26-2005, 10:32 AM

you mean me or Jenny?

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 10:32 AM

Well obviously; they've always been cool to me.

It's not like I hate without reason :rolleyes: :p

T-6005
09-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Of course you hate without reason.

Asian women aren't the hottest.

Half-asian, half-white women are.

Paint_It_Black
09-26-2005, 10:47 AM
you mean me or Jenny?

Well, both of you I suppose, though for very different reasons. You seem to like everyone, and she really had to like anyone who allied themselves with the Nazi's, though she's probably been disappointed by their conduct since then.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 10:54 AM

"Their own countries"? That would be where they were born. So that would mean America, or the UK, or several places. And if that's NOT what you meant, then that means you'd shut the fuck up about the UK and go back to Poland.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 10:59 AM
yeah, go back to where they, or their parents, were born.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 11:01 AM
yeah, go back to where they, or their parents, were born.

Not only where their parents not born in Africa either, but most often, even their great grandparents weren't born in Africa, but were born in either America or the UK.

wheelchairman
09-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Not to mention that Jenny is about as British as they are, and probably commits more illegal actions than they do.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Johnny:Where'd you get that idea from? A lot of the people I've spoken to don't seem to be in that situation at all.

And WCM: doubt it - all my relatives are white and one of my grandparent's English (in fact, she shares the same surname as the leader of the BNP)

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Not to mention that Jenny is about as British as they are, and probably commits more illegal actions than they do.

Like smoking marijuana.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Fuck it - I gave up in August.

Saw the error of my ways - nigger drug.

notoriousdoc
09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
It's not like I hate without reason
Sigged .

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Sigged .

SCORE! I made a signature! :p

How's it going doc?

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Johnny:Where'd you get that idea from? A lot of the people I've spoken to don't seem to be in that situation at all.

Where'd I get that idea from? Um, common sense, maybe? Also from reading UNBIASED history about how black slaves were taken from Africa, so the first generation of American and Britain blacks were generations upon generations ago?

It's funny how you say "a lot of the people I've spoken to don't seem to be in that situation at all". Why should we believe that you've even spoken to a lot of people without hate in your heart already?

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:14 AM
you shouldn't. I hate those animals.

I've given my reasons for it already - not going to bother repeating the fact that 'in my experience' anymore. You idiots seem unable to grasp that concept.

wheelchairman
09-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Although Johnny, generally Brits, due to their colonial past, have a much healthier attitude towards immigrants than Northern Europe. They generally accept that they have a right to be there, even though they may not like them.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 11:16 AM
you shouldn't. I hate those animals.

I've given my reasons for it already - not going to bother repeating the fact that 'in my experience' anymore. You idiots seem unable to grasp that concept.

We grasp it. We also grasp that your experience is irrelevant because you're young. Not because you're stupid or immature, but because you're young and sheltered. Talk to someone without giving them a chance, and guess what? It doesn't matter what they say because you believe something else already. Which means you bringing up THEIR comments in response to me makes no sense if even YOU don't respect them.

Also, don't overlook the point about generations upon generations of them being born there, some of them having an even longer standing history there than YOU.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Also, don't overlook the point about generations upon generations of them being born there, some of them having an even longer standing history there than YOU.

That's irrelevant - Poles don't come over and try to take over, we share a common culture. Whereas pakis and niggers have nothing - they just come to take over.

'some' perhaps - although, not many.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 11:31 AM
That's irrelivent - Poles don't come over and try to take over, we share a common culture.

First off, it's spelled "irrelevant". Second, how is that irrelevant if YOU are the one that said they should go back to their own countries? You brought it up, so why are you saying that it's irrelevant now?

Third: How can you say that Poles don't come over and try to take over, when YOU, a girl of Polish descent, are talking about gaining momentum in Politics and righting these "wrongs" you mention? You're an immigrant talking about making new policies, and that's not you attempting to take over?

Too much hypocrisy.

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:37 AM
First off, it's spelled "irrelevant". Second, how is that irrelevant if YOU are the one that said they should go back to their own countries? You brought it up, so why are you saying that it's irrelevant now?

Third: How can you say that Poles don't come over and try to take over, when YOU, a girl of Polish descent, are talking about gaining momentum in Politics and righting these "wrongs" you mention? You're an immigrant talking about making new policies, and that's not you attempting to take over?

Too much hypocrisy.

No, it's irrelevant if they do have 'lots and lots of generations here' because they're not white and do not have any common ground with natives. Their culture is too different.

I've lived here all my life, my parents have lived here all their lives, my grandad was shot in the leg and walked with a limp for the rest of his life for this country. I know what needs to be done in this country and I think I could do it. Was Hitler fully German? He wasn't even born there and yet managed to succeed in politics and did great things for Germany. I intend to do the same for England - think of it as a service for England. It doesn't matter that I may not be 100% English, I love this country and it's WHITE heritage - I'm willing to do my best to make it better.

Niggers & pakis do not have any share in this country, they never will do - they're too different. As that idiotic black git said the other day; 'Britain's sleepwalking into having new Orleans style ghettos' - this is only true because that scum is too different and refuses to even try and be similar. You can't tell a Pole on the street but you sure as hell can spot one of them.

Isolated Fury
09-26-2005, 11:41 AM
No, it's irrelevant if they do have 'lots and lots of generations here' because they're not white and do not have any common ground with natives. Their culture is too different.
So you mean Native Americans, right?

Thucydides
09-26-2005, 11:42 AM
So you mean Native Americans, right?

No, I mean the 'English' (yes, I'm aware that they're all invaders anyways - which in fact merely backs up my point about common european heritage).

Inshane
09-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Its sad that you (Thucydides) aren't able to see more than what your parents/nazi boyfriend (?) told (indoctrinated?) you . And that when you will start thinking of your own you'll regret all the things you said earlier.

Maybe its a good idea to try to understand others and not hide behind your so called white status. it doesnt make you better, it doesnt make you anything; it makes you nothing since you're being a hypocrit. only if its just that you rely on products etcetc of your 'enemys'.

Kerr
09-26-2005, 12:30 PM
In my experience, I have seen more white kids at school misbehaving - I tend to be more dubious of them than a black person (but it is only the dodgy ones - most white people, or any person fopr that matter, are OK). I ain't having a go at whites, I don't go out so much so I don't see what black people might do out of school. What I am saying about white people is only about what I see on the news, and what goes on at school - I am (very) wrong if I was talking in a general sense, I have no life experience at all, so I can't say for sure, and I am not going to judge any race.

But musical taste or culture doesn't make one race better than another, or worse. In fact, no matter what my ethnicity is, I have always had some dark thoughts. Yes, I am half Malaysian-Chinese, and physically, it is that side that dominates me more. However, I have hated people to the extent I actually dreamed of killing them in ways I don't like to discuss, I havd had (and still have) cravings for getting laid. I suppose I am half white, but still, I do not follow all stereotypes of an Asian person (although I am EXTREMELY good at maths - I don't know about my driving skills, I haven't taken any tests yet).

What I am saying is that your race means shit. Yeah, there are cultural differences, but even in China and Malaysia where kids are taught good manners, hit for bad behaviour and made to love a partner instead of wanting to fuck them, rapes and murders still go on. I know, I saw headlines for crimes in all kinds of newspapers (nearly as much as in Britain) whilst I was on holiday there. Being white is no better than being black, or any other race.

And why is it specifically black and Jewish people?

Mannen som blev en gris
09-27-2005, 09:51 AM
What's the difference between Jenny's "political thoughts" and Justin's? I'm just wondering.

Vera
09-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Jenny's stupid and a Nazi, Justin's stupid only because he likes national socialism and many of us are willing to overlook that for his general coolness.

Mannen som blev en gris
09-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Haha, fair enough.

JohnnyNemesis
09-27-2005, 10:50 AM
What's the difference between Jenny's "political thoughts" and Justin's? I'm just wondering.

Justin's political views are informed, and he actually backs them up. Jenny's are uninformed, and she can't even support them. Believe it or not, we're more offended at her stupidity then at her actual beliefs, regardless of what she would have you believe.

Also, like TTIG said, Justin has interacted with nonwhites.

Paint_It_Black
09-27-2005, 10:52 AM

I've lived here all my life, my parents have lived here all their lives, my grandad was shot in the leg and walked with a limp for the rest of his life for this country. I know what needs to be done in this country and I think I could do it. Was Hitler fully German? He wasn't even born there and yet managed to succeed in politics and did great things for Germany. I intend to do the same for England - think of it as a service for England. It doesn't matter that I may not be 100% English, I love this country and it's WHITE heritage - I'm willing to do my best to make it better.

Niggers & pakis do not have any share in this country, they never will do - they're too different. As that idiotic black git said the other day; 'Britain's sleepwalking into having new Orleans style ghettos' - this is only true because that scum is too different and refuses to even try and be similar. You can't tell a Pole on the street but you sure as hell can spot one of them.

So you intend to have a career in politics? You do know that if you go public with ANY of your beliefs you'll never accomplish anything, right? In fact, we should all save everything you post, so when you grow up and completely change your mind on all this we can humiliate you with it.

Paint_It_Black
09-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Damn, I want to be your sidekick.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Nonwhites are bad people.

Mota Boy
09-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Summary of thread - nobody is going to get through to Jenny no matter what angle you use, as she isn't interested in logic but instead prefers to focus on directing her self-loathing outwards in the form of blame and escaping into fantasy worlds.

Alright everyone, let's agree - Jenny is more worthy of our pity than anything else. Let's just leave her be and let her figure this out on her own. She's completely harmless.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Or we could gas her?

the_GoDdEsS
09-27-2005, 01:06 PM
Cuuuuteing in the shower. These vains they will not heal.

Vera
09-28-2005, 04:11 AM
Cute (the e is silent).

Sin Studly
09-28-2005, 05:20 AM
I earned more working unskilled labour than she'll ever earn with a classics degree. I'm sorry, I'm sorry she's spent so much time and effort on the whole classics thing when that's the inevitable truth.

Sunny
09-28-2005, 06:03 AM
One dead cert is, Jen will earn much more than those who claim they pity her.

that's doubtful.
and i suppose i feel bad for her, because it seems like her "racial awareness" sure causes her a whole lot of unnecessary frustration.

Sunny
09-28-2005, 07:02 AM
i wasn't saying that classics are an unnecessary subject to study, Maria. i do however think i'll make more money than she will, but that's irrelevant.

the only "unnecessary" thing i mentioned was Jenny's hatred towards minorities, which seems to bother her quite a bit.

Sunny
09-28-2005, 07:06 AM
being an art director or having your own advertising agency can make you quite a bit of money.

but anyways, yeah, I agree. I generally feel that hatred is very counter-productive, and Jenny's intelligence/efforts could definitely go towards a better cause.

sitdyneshelagh
09-28-2005, 08:16 AM
I really hate white people

wheelchairman
09-28-2005, 08:46 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if she made more. My only ambition is to make enough to get by.

arak0r
09-28-2005, 12:10 PM
you mean she really is into this white pride bullshit? shes dumber than i thought :| i mean sure, africans have been fucked over by mankind almost as much as the jews, but that doesnt mean we're naturally better. years and years of oppression have warped their mindsets. unfortunately, nothing we "try" to do is going to fix that. only when blacks realize that the negative attitudes are doing NOTHING to help, will they realize trying to advance themselves via education, is the best way to go.

hell the jewish people of the world werent held back by oppression. gotta admire them for what theyve done even while the entire world was/is hunting them :\

and lastly, asian people. well shit, they get the positive stereotypes. extremely intelligent, very good with martial arts and fighting etc etc. in fact the only negative one is that they apparently have small penii. which again is alot of stereotyping (started by us whiteys of course)

arak0r
09-28-2005, 12:14 PM
The more persecuted you are, the fitter you get.

yes, thats why africa has such high societies.

JohnnyNemesis
09-28-2005, 12:29 PM
only when blacks realize that the negative attitudes are doing NOTHING to help

Um, not to start anything, but...

It's not like they CHOOSE to have these attitudes. They've been fucked over, and have continued to be CONSTANTLY, and are natually upset over it. These negative attitudes aren't a choice, but more of an emotion they shouldn't deny.

will they realize trying to advance themselves via education, is the best way to go.

That's pretty idealistic. Not only is there a severe problem with the level of education that reaches many black people, but there's no guarantee for anyone on the planet that education will help enhance social mobility. There's just a better chance, that's all.

I won't even get into how higher education is a luxury, and most people can't afford to spend time going to school when they can't even pay rent and afford a home...

As far as Jewish oppression, which was incredibly horrible too, that's totally different. Comparing oppression makes little sense considering they're all so unique. Also, the Jews had a cultural and social history they could tap into in order to help establish themselves and overcome oppression. Blacks were separated from their own tribes when they arrived here, and many of the earliest Blacks had no home, since they had no real connection to Africa...

Okay, that's enough for now, sorry!

Paint_It_Black
09-28-2005, 12:41 PM
I think the best thing black people could do for themselves would be to shun the "gangsta" culture. Young black people must be overwhelmed by it. I can't imagine what it would be like growing up with a vast majority of your role models in popular culture being rappers, focussing on money, violence and sex. Yes, not all rappers are like that, and there are other role models available, but regardless there are a lot of negative role models out there.

I've seen hardworking black people, trying to make a good life for themselves, and be told they are acting "white" by other black people. That must make it very difficult. It's tragic when minorites consider trying to work towards success within society to be acting "white".

I'll freely admit I have not had much interaction with non-white people, and so can only talk about things I've noticed but have no insider insight on.

Mota Boy
09-28-2005, 01:03 PM
One dead cert is, Jen will earn much more than those who claim they pity her. If I were you, I wouldn't judge anyone by their appearance on the board.

1 - I find that highly doubtful - her goal in life is to be a teacher.
2 - I don't pity her because she's going to be poor, I pity her because she's obviously a very angry person and seems to have a lot of issues to work out.
3 - So even in the extremely unlikely case that she will make more money than me, I'll still be happier.
4 - "wouldn't judge anyone by their appearance on the board", you mean I shouldn't judge people by their thoughts, opinions, attitudes toward others and stated ideologies? Maria, you judge other people constantly (for instance, your first sentence was judging people based on the board), so not only is that statement ridiculous, it's hypocritical.

0r4ng3
09-28-2005, 01:15 PM
and lastly, asian people. well shit, they get the positive stereotypes. extremely intelligent, very good with martial arts and fighting etc etc. in fact the only negative one is that they apparently have small penii. which again is alot of stereotyping (started by us whiteys of course)
We also can't drive. That's two negative stereotypes.

JohnnyNemesis
09-28-2005, 01:28 PM
I can't imagine what it would be like growing up with a vast majority of your role models in popular culture being rappers, focussing on money, violence and sex. Yes, not all rappers are like that, and there are other role models available, but regardless there are a lot of negative role models out there.

I don't see how that is much worse than the white kids who have people like Fred Durst, Kurt Cobain, or Tommy Lee as role models for their "rock" culture, while they focusing on nothing but money, sex, and drugs. Sure, we can say they have more dignified role models as well, but that doesn't happen any more often than it does for black kids.

Rather than shunning gangsta culture, gangsta culture should evolve into something more legitimate. As you alluded to, doing well should not have to equate to "acting white". It should be a multifaceted thing...

Paint_It_Black
09-28-2005, 01:31 PM
It just seems to me that white people have a much more diverse range of role models within popular culture. Please, correct me if I'm wrong though.

JohnnyNemesis
09-28-2005, 01:37 PM
It just seems to me that white people have a much more diverse range of role models within popular culture. Please, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Well, they certainly have a more diverse range of role models PRESENTED largely within popular culture, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have a more diverse range of role models within popular culture, if ya know what I mean.

The difference is that more positive black role models are not featured as prominently in mainstream popular culture, because, let's face it, the mainstream is controlled by whites. I don't mean to attach malice to that though; I'm merely explaining that the people who have the power to present a more diverse range of black role models aren't the people who would understand black culture enough to present them.

A shorter, more specific example of what I mean: BET exists for a reason; every other channel is WET.

wheelchairman
09-28-2005, 01:56 PM
I get the feeling that blacks don't worship the gangsta environment as much as we think they do. Just a

arak0r
09-28-2005, 02:20 PM
I think the best thing black people could do for themselves would be to shun the "gangsta" culture. Young black people must be overwhelmed by it. I can't imagine what it would be like growing up with a vast majority of your role models in popular culture being rappers, focussing on money, violence and sex. Yes, not all rappers are like that, and there are other role models available, but regardless there are a lot of negative role models out there.

I've seen hardworking black people, trying to make a good life for themselves, and be told they are acting "white" by other black people. That must make it very difficult. It's tragic when minorites consider trying to work towards success within society to be acting "white".

i highly agree with most of this. while i dont think all black people love gangsta culture, itd be absurd for me to deny i think a large portion DO enjoy it.

i really think bill cosby is right on with what he says, and he isnt some white guy you could just say doesnt understand black people :P

you see some black kids buying 100$ nikes for example. WHY? they could be used on things so much better. yea, it isnt fair how they were treated in the past, and even now, but does that mean they shouldnt try to get better at all? i mean, look JN, youre in college right? a good one no less. did you get there by studying hard, and working your ass off in school, or keeping a negative attitude? there are successful african americans, a small amount but still, why arent other african americans trying to emulate that success? why dont THEY become the role models for more african americans? i myself dont truly know all of it, but you obviously have had a different upbringing, and maybe could explain it better.

arak0r
09-28-2005, 02:23 PM
BET exists for a reason; every other channel is WET.

you obviously havent seen WB or UPN :\ (a bit of a joke :o) and btw, if thats a way of looking at it.. how much AET is there? asians still have success, go to school, succeed there and later in life as well.

and i see that some of my last post was a bit directed before i posted it :p but still, why arent there more black kids trying to be like bill cosby, or colin powell, or martin luther king, or whoever else would be considered a healthy black role model.

hell i look at my parents, even grandparents as role models, they arent on tv, or presented to be role models by hollywood or whatever.

wheelchairman
09-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Personally I think Bill Cosby is full of shit.

There is a book in America I saw, with a title "Why Bill Cosby is Wrong" or something, I want it.

JohnnyNemesis
09-28-2005, 02:34 PM
The station thing I mentioned (with BET, WET, etc.) was about how role models are PRESENTED in the media, and why there aren't many diverse minority role models around. Same applies to Asians there; they don't have many role models presented in the media either.

i mean, look JN, youre in college right? a good one no less. did you get there by studying hard, and working your ass off in school, or keeping a negative attitude?

Erm, I'm Hispanic, not black =X

But I see your point. And yeah, I got here by working hard and studying, but that was after having a horribly negative attitude when I realized that the school system was failing me just as much as I failed them. (I'm a GED recepient who worked up through community college, earned a perfect GPA, then transferred to this elite institution). The level of education at my high school was horrific, and I had to basically learn a lot of things on my own. I was even told that I didn't have to take the SAT exam! Crazy. Truth is, I'm kind of a exceptional case, and asking more people to go the route I did is kind of asking a lot. I'm kind of a miracle, and I don't mean to praise myself.

why dont THEY become the role models for more african americans? i myself dont truly know all of it, but you obviously have had a different upbringing, and maybe could explain it better.
My upbringing really wasn't any different then the black kids in my neighborhood; I just chose to take the hard road rather then the easy one to money.

And successful blacks ARE the role models for many black kids, but you wouldn't know it based on how the media, again, presents black culture. It takes a lot more than having successful black role models to fix things though.

EDIT: I've been working on several essays and short stories all day, so forgive me if my mind is mush and I failed to support my statements strongly or clearly!

sKratch
09-28-2005, 02:39 PM
I think this is the longest string of coherent and logical posts present in this thread.

arak0r
09-28-2005, 04:12 PM
bahh. see now i had an argument with someone the other day, and they told me (for example) that all puerto ricans are black, and i flipped out them. hah. (well it isnt true, my uncle is rican, white as hell, but there are black ricans, mixed, thanks for the explanation though, makes more sense now.

bill cosby pwns btw, maybe because i think hes doing something NO ONE else will do. he thinks alot of black people are doing things the wrong way, and even though he IS black he will get up and say so. maybe in the end hes wrong, but i still have to give him credit for having the balls to stand up and say it :\

JohnnyNemesis
09-28-2005, 04:29 PM
bahh. see now i had an argument with someone the other day, and they told me (for example) that all puerto ricans are black, and i flipped out them. hah. (well it isnt true, my uncle is rican, white as hell, but there are black ricans, mixed, thanks for the explanation though, makes more sense now.

bill cosby pwns btw, maybe because i think hes doing something NO ONE else will do. he thinks alot of black people are doing things the wrong way, and even though he IS black he will get up and say so. maybe in the end hes wrong, but i still have to give him credit for having the balls to stand up and say it :\

Ahhh. I'm Dominican, which is extremely close to Puerto Rican, and I definitely don't classify myself as black or white. I'm very obviously Latino. Anyway, there are plenty, as you mentioned.

As far as Bill Cosby goes, I don't look at that as courageous. In fact, I think what he did was pretty cowardly because it was so simplistic. Yes, there are blacks fucking up, but he was too scared to REALLY talk (he only speculates and operates on a few stereotypes) about the reasons they're doing so, the other more real factors that go into it, and the role of oppression in the whole thing.

I mean, he questions how other groups got their shit together while blacks didn't, failing to note lots of key societal assumptions of the past. You brought up Asians earlier, for example. Asians got their shit together and do succeed often, but is their culture being questioned at all times? Are they portrated as violent, angry, and hypersexual, or are they portrayed as hardworking, smart, etc? All of these assumptions, both positive and negative are bullshit, but they do get internalized and I think that plays a role in how a race moves up, down, and around in society.
On a quick side note, speaking of Cosby's comments: isn't it funny how there's that stereotype about lazy blacks? I mean, let's go back in history for a minute. You have slavery, where millions upon millions of blacks spent their entire waking lives WORKING in fields, homes, etc. Then you have the white masters who, essentially, did nothing. Realizing that, how the fuck did this shit get turned around? And why are they portrayed as both incredibly athletic, yet STILL lazy? Is that not obvious bullshit? Bah, rhetorical questions. I guess my point is that people are fucking stupid :\

arak0r
09-28-2005, 10:49 PM
oh good. that spamming fuck is gone. puerto rico. i really need to visit there next time my family goes. my uncle is in a very nice part of the island. really wish more people like roberto clemente were still around, the place is beautiful, and i know it has many poorer areas. just kinda sucks. the rest of the world is quite loaded with it :\

T-6005
09-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Cuuuuteing in the shower. These vains they will not heal.

Why did I hear that sung with the melody to a Linkin Park song in my head?

Vera
09-29-2005, 03:40 AM
Why did I hear that sung with the melody to a Linkin Park song in my head?
Of course you did.

Emo boi.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 06:40 AM
About black people being lazy. I'm not sure where anyone got that idea from. Most people I know, even rascists, don't consider black people lazy. Ever heard the phrase "working like a nigger"? Not PC of course, but it's much like the phrase "working like a dog". It means working hard.

Black people quite possibly are not into the gangsta culture as much as it might appear. Thinking about it, I can turn on MTV and the majority of white people I know are nothing like the spoiled rich white kids that seem to dominate their shows. But it has to sink in on some level. Some black kids must watch Snoop Dogg and want to use drugs, be violent etc. because his affluent lifestyle has its appeals. It's not really the same as white kids watching Fred Durst. For one thing, I could try to immitate Fred Durst and then most likely grow out of it with no lasting harm. It wouldn't make me more likely to get into a dangerous gang, or anything of that nature. And, most of the white entertainers that go for a "tough" image or whatever, are not really taken seriously. Many of the black entertainers have openly committed serious crimes, and they use this in their image and part of their act. Some black kids must grow up thinking, on some level, if I act just like that I can be rich and successful too. If it's really not as influential in their society as it appears to be, I'd love to see more black people speaking out against it, and saying "hey, this does NOT represent us". As an example, Italians have vocally spoken out against shows like the Sopranos for reinforcing negative stereotypes and alluding that all Italians are like that.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Some black kids must watch Snoop Dogg and want to use drugs, be violent etc. because his affluent lifestyle has its appeals. It's not really the same as white kids watching Fred Durst. For one thing, I could try to immitate Fred Durst and then most likely grow out of it with no lasting harm. It wouldn't make me more likely to get into a dangerous gang, or anything of that nature.

Rockers are just as violent, if not more, than rappers. The difference is that they actually STILL do that stuff, while the majority of rappers are just TALKING about how they did that stuff in the past. There are exceptions on both sides, of course.

Oh, and rap music does NOT make you more likely to join a dangerous gang. Seriously, that is an incredibly erroneous assumption. When it comes to gang culture and the reasons people join, it has NOTHING to do with these images, and everything to do with familial and socioeconomic situations.

And, most of the white entertainers that go for a "tough" image or whatever, are not really taken seriously. Many of the black entertainers have openly committed serious crimes, and they use this in their image and part of their act.

They're ALL, white and black, taken seriously by folks around the same immaturity level, and all dismissed as ridiculous by people of more mature level. There's hardly anyone past the age of 15 that takes 50 Cent or any white rocker counterpart seriously. And like I said, just as many, if not more, white entertainers openly commit crimes. The main difference is that most black entertainers talk about their shady PASTS and how hard it was to leave it behind, while most white entertainers (Tommy Lee, Scott Weiland, Keith Richard, David Bowie, shit, nearly every white rocker) is involved in drug use, vandalism, etc. DURING their careers. I think that is a key difference, but its portrayal is totally skewed.

If it's really not as influential in their society as it appears to be, I'd love to see more black people speaking out against it, and saying "hey, this does NOT represent us".
They DO, and this is where my earlier points about black media outlets come out. If you were exposed to more black culture through a respectable form of media, you'd have already realized that there are TONS of black people speaking out against it constantly. From rappers to politicians to public speakers to...hell, even Aaron McGruder, the cartoonist for "The Boondocks", he's always speaking out against that shit in both his cartoon and other public spaces. The problem is that the one major black media outlet (BET) is caught in the middle of trying to be the MTV for black youth in order to maximize profit, and be the more conscious, respectable outlet for mature blacks at the same time. It just clashes too much, and skews things. It's like trying to be MTV and CNN at once. It's not effective.

The fact that this is probably new information for you speaks volumes about the media, I think.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 07:32 AM
So how do we solve this? What do we do about the media?

wheelchairman
09-29-2005, 07:35 AM
Ignore it, is what I do. That and support independent media.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:40 AM
So how do we solve this? What do we do about the media?

That's where the pity party starts. Per had the best idea, but it's really hard to figure out how to solve something as incredibly complex as this. There's his idea, and then there's just trying to get involved in alternative media if you have the means to do so. Or alternative education, programs, etc. You can only do so much, especially when you're cut off from being able to really influence anything...

wheelchairman
09-29-2005, 07:41 AM
If it was anywhere but America, I'd say join the communist party. But the fact is, the communists in America suck in every imagineable way.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:42 AM
If it was anywhere but America, I'd say join the communist party. But the fact is, the communists in America suck in every imagineable way.

Not only that, but American communists would be villified even more than the KKK...

wheelchairman
09-29-2005, 07:44 AM
oh communists are villified everywhere. I don't think it would be so bad in the states, as it was in the 50s, there won't be any Paul Robeson incidents or anything.

Of course though, the conservatives will speak loudly. But they do of independent media devices anyway. Shocking how the Conservatives seem to hate free press...

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 07:47 AM
The conservatives do such an excellent job of media control and propaganda in the US that I'm amazed the democrats ever win.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:55 AM
Yeah, and I'm surprised that they actually get so many people to believe that there is a liberal bias in the media, while they control so much of media itself.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 08:00 AM
One of the greatest pleasures in life is watching Fox news. Not much can beat listening to O'Reilly complain about a liberal bias, right before yelling at some liberals and telling them to shut up, then giving them "the last word" before turning off their mics and yelling at them some more. It's beautiful.

Sin Studly
09-29-2005, 09:15 AM
Yeah, and I'm surprised that they actually get so many people to believe that there is a liberal bias in the media, while they control so much of media itself.

Even as a Nazi I strongly believe most media is conservative biased. That's because I disagree with conservatives and liberals, I hate conservatives for not being socialist enough, and liberals for not being nationalist enough. I think my dislike of both sides makes me impartial enough to judge, unlike most people who lean one side or the other.

Do you have any idea what it's like to have 99.999% of the world disagree with your political views at best, or hate you personally for your political views through sheer ignorance at worst?

The communists and socialists and liberal democrats are all idealistic naive pussies who don't understand real life, the conservative capitalists and fascists are ignorant hate-filled idiots who are too terrified to stop imposing moralistic oppression on the poor, and the other Nazis? Fuck, they're almost the worst of the lot. 98%+ of Nazis have no clue what National Socialism is supposed to represent, and instead are fuelled entirely by a hate for (insert ethnic/religious/cultural/sexual preferential/gender group here), a personality-cult style love of Hitler, and sheer and utter ignorance for everything and anything else.

Oh, naturally anarchists and libertarians the the absolute worst of the lot. They're psychotic and fanatic idiots who think reality will bent to fit with their insane political ideologies.

Damn, I just realised I hate more people than the average gutter skinhead.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 09:18 AM
What is National Socialism supposed to represent?

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Even as a Nazi I strongly believe most media is conservative biased. That's because I disagree with conservatives and liberals, I hate conservatives for not being socialist enough, and liberals for not being nationalist enough. I think my dislike of both sides makes me impartial enough to judge, unlike most people who lean one side or the other.

Do you have any idea what it's like to have 99.999% of the world disagree with your political views at best, or hate you personally for your political views through sheer ignorance at worst?

The communists and socialists and liberal democrats are all idealistic naive pussies who don't understand real life, the conservative capitalists and fascists are ignorant hate-filled idiots who are too terrified to stop imposing moralistic oppression on the poor, and the other Nazis? Fuck, they're almost the worst of the lot. 98%+ of Nazis have no clue what National Socialism is supposed to represent, and instead are fuelled entirely by a hate for (insert ethnic/religious/cultural/sexual preferential/gender group here), a personality-cult style love of Hitler, and sheer and utter ignorance for everything and anything else.

Oh, naturally anarchists and libertarians the the absolute worst of the lot. They're psychotic and fanatic idiots who think reality will bent to fit with their insane political ideologies.

Anyone who ever asks why we hate Jenny and not Justin should just read this.

Sin Studly
09-29-2005, 10:49 AM
What is National Socialism supposed to represent?

If you ask me or any other modern National Socialist (we're supposed to be offended when referred to as Nazis, as it connects us too closely to German Nazism, but I don't care enough not to abbreviate it), exactly what the words say. Socialism, and Nationalism. Looking after the nations poor and unfortunate but still encouraging them to contribute to society, while still maintaining a certain degree of social darwinism to those who will never be able to, nationalising vital industry, not passing restrictive moralistic laws based on non-secularism, attempting to rehabilitate criminals (yet admitting it's an impossibility in certain cases and executing them) yet still having no tolerance for anybody questioning the government, cracking protesters heads open with nightsticks, torturing suspects when neccessary, introducing a lot of police state policies. Encouraging nationalism, national pride, cultural preservation/isolationism etc as a way of keeping the plebes happy and content and proud. A high degree of militarism is pretty much implied along with it.

If you ask the average shaved-headed Nazi, it means "Sending the X or Y race back to their own fucking countries".

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 03:46 PM
That's pretty interesting stuff, and pretty good to see some assumptions broken down.

Sin Studly
09-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Wanna swastika tattoo?

Blue_Dragon
09-29-2005, 11:07 PM
look, I don't give a shit about their music - things have to come from somewhere - perhaps it all came from the celts?! No one'll ever know where the music came from. But 'rap' it's black.
(I don't even listen to 'punk' music.)

They're scum either way anyway.

you really scare the shit outta me...

Wanna swastika tattoo?

you too. Sometimes

lenar
09-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Thucydides, you should watch American History X.

arak0r
09-29-2005, 11:15 PM
most music can be traced back to africa btw. in fact any string instrument can be.

agreth
09-30-2005, 03:26 AM
Hummm…no doubt this thread will just disintegrate into calling me a ‘kyke’ again, but I shall answer you nevertheless:

I’m proud of being white for many reasons (it’s actually kinds hard to explain but I’ll try):

Pakis = inventing random religions, not a lot else (sure, prove me wrong with examples but in my view whites have done better)
Jews = well…they managed to kill Christ, they’re greedy, try to rule the world, responsible for practically every major bad event in history…Yes, I know about the ‘successful jews’ so don’t even bother giving me examples.
Niggers = aids, poverty, animals, gangs

2) I generally like whites’ attitudes to things; they’re, in general (obviously there are exceptions to this and they annoy me greatly), polite, caring, assiduous, trustworthy, don’t act like animals, intelligent, brave, moral, innovative, inquisitive, god fearing, skilled, humble, honourable, persevering, inspirational, quick witted…

Whereas my experiences with non-whites hasn’t been all that great; irritating, greedy, impolite, lazy, offensive, lack of morality, deceitful, imperious, self-centred, devious, invidious, criminals, irascible, arrogant, duplicitous…(obviously this is only my personal experience of them).

3) non-white culture is to blame for a lot of the problems with society in England today – teenage pregnancy, promiscuousness, rap music, gang-culture, rape, increased crime, laziness, lack of respect for authority/property/others, reliance on the benefit system, a ‘someone else’ll do it’ attitude…

4) I believe that races cannot and, hence, should not mix with each other - it just leads to tension and the government's ideal of a lovely, happy multicultural society is just laughable. White Europeans can live happily together - same with Americans (share most of our culture) but once one mixes in pakis or niggers then the problem start.

I could say more but I reckon that'll do for now.
wow. this site has it all.

take a look at this site:
http://www.newstarget.com/002301.html

You'll find it interesting for two reasons. Firstly, it is a news report on the first African woman to win the nobel peace prize. It also explains her belief that the AIDS virus was deliberately created by scientists for the purpose of mass extermination. As she points out, Africa accounts for 25 million out of the estimated 38 million across the world.

You also described non-whites as being arrogant. But then you just described whites as being polite, caring, assiduous, trustworthy, don’t act like animals, intelligent, brave, moral, innovative, inquisitive, god fearing, skilled, humble, honourable, persevering, inspirational, quick witted… I take it you consider yourself a part of this group.

Someone already pointed out that blacks were not only responsible for rap, but also jazz, blues, rock and roll and reggae. Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Bob Marley, BB King? You can't deny the impact that these musicians had on their respective genres.

I do believe that 'the government's ideal of a lovely, happy multicultural society' is possible. The only people standing in the way are the ignorant, naive, brainwashed people such as yourself.

Vera
09-30-2005, 03:36 AM
agreth - we all appreciate your effort but it won't make her change her views, she's not smart enough for that.

Paint_It_Black
09-30-2005, 03:39 AM
Sin, I like a lot of those views. Though some I am quite surprised to hear from you. Then again, it would be foolish of me to think I know anything even vaguely important about you based on the majority of your posts. Interesting stuff indeed. I'm a bit tired and slightly intoxicated so I can't do any better than that.

arak0r
09-30-2005, 05:29 AM

you are so.. fucking.. absurd. went back to read some of these posts, and i really cant believe shes actually serious. i mean.. fuck. asian people outnumber whites.. by quite a large amount. add the giant robots they have in japan, and whitey = fucked.

arak0r
09-30-2005, 05:33 AM
i suppose i could have saved myself alot of time, and described this jenny with one simple word, and maybe this thread wouldnt have got so far. but really she really is all about pure ignorance

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 07:06 AM
i suppose i could have saved myself alot of time, and described this jenny with one simple word, and maybe this thread wouldnt have got so far. but really she really is all about pure ignorance

Yeah, but you, Sin Studly, Paint It black, wheelchairman and I saved the thread with rational discussion. So we are clearly superior.

Vera
09-30-2005, 09:39 AM
Sie sind die Masterrace, ach ja.

Kerr
09-30-2005, 12:08 PM

Shit, I found that extremely interesting.

sKratch
09-30-2005, 12:18 PM
I don't see why everyone's so dumbfounded by that.

wheelchairman
09-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah me made that clear a long time ago. Even before I talked to him.

HornyPope
09-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Just because some NAZIs are more clear on their goals and carry a broader platform than "kill kikes and jews", and have an IQ higher than a leather sofa, doesn't mean their ideology is acceptable. When I see one of them approach me under a guise of a respect politician, I still want to punch him in the mouth. I'm not keen on anyone proposing measures to alienate me and discriminate against me. I'm sorry the rest of you don't exactly get it.

arak0r
09-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Just because some NAZIs are more clear on their goals and carry a broader platform than "kill kikes and jews", and have an IQ higher than a leather sofa, doesn't mean their ideology is acceptable. When I see one of them approach me under a guise of a respect politician, I still want to punch him in the mouth. I'm not keen on anyone proposing measures to alienate me and discriminate against me. I'm sorry the rest of you don't exactly get it.

i generally agree.

HornyPope
09-30-2005, 01:30 PM
And I meant "kikes and niggers" though of course it extends to the rest of the "ubermenschen".

Paint_It_Black
09-30-2005, 05:17 PM

I wouldn't say the rest of us don't get it.

sKratch
09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Alright at least I'm not the only one wondering why everyone went "zogm teh nazism!" Whoops, dinner time.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
None of us suddently supported Nazism or even hated it any less. I just like it when another side of an issue is brought to the forefront.

HornyPope
09-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Uhh it just seemed the rest of you acted a wee bit too posivitely to Justin's "clarifications" over what the Nationalist Socialist stood for. Just my impressions.

I quote:

That's pretty interesting stuff, and pretty good to see some assumptions broken down.

Sin, I like a lot of those views. Though some I am quite surprised to hear from you. Then again, it would be foolish of me to think I know anything even vaguely important about you based on the majority of your posts. Interesting stuff indeed. I'm a bit tired and slightly intoxicated so I can't do any better than that.

Sin Studly
10-01-2005, 04:49 AM
Vlad, I'm a National Socialist, not a Nazi. Politically, I don't want the Jews rounded up and gassed, or even subtley fucked with. Politically, we National Socialists aren't racially discriminatory in any way whatsoever.

But personally, I want you to die, kyke.

Paint_It_Black
10-01-2005, 07:01 AM
Looking after the nations poor and unfortunate but still encouraging them to contribute to society...nationalising vital industry...not passing restrictive moralistic laws...attempting to rehabilitate criminals

Those are the ones I like.

no tolerance for anybody questioning the government... cracking protesters heads open with nightsticks

Those I don't like.

torturing suspects when neccessary, introducing a lot of police state policies. Encouraging nationalism, national pride, cultural preservation/isolationism etc as a way of keeping the plebes happy and content and proud.

These I don't particularly like but do find interesting, and I think they could help create a very efficiently run country.

I didn't really want to pick it apart like this, but I also don't want to be thought of as some kind of nazi supporter suddenly. I'd also like to point out that he didn't say anything about genocide, or persecuting any group in any way. Based on the views he expressed here, there is nothing morally horrendous about his beliefs and I'm not sure why some people are over-reacting.

Sin Studly
10-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Modern national socialism has no policies like that. Most of them don't want all the Jews to hang. I'm pretty much alone on that belief.

Vera
10-01-2005, 09:44 AM
But personally, I want you to die, kyke.
Sometimes racism is just a really angry way of saying, "I want to sex you up".

HornyPope
10-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I made no reference to mass exterminiation in my list post. That one goes beyond saying. I'm not liking even as much as xenophobia and extreme nationalism.

Justin was a big anarcho-syndicalist fan back in his days. Hah.

And PIB, be careful when you offer support to innocently-seeming and apperantly-noble policies such as "helping the poor and unfortunate". It's been often used in the hands of politicians to rile up the ignorant to their support, exactly because it seems like such a good policy everyone can get behind. But ask yourself- how is it done and at whose expense?

sKratch
10-01-2005, 12:47 PM
I've never been a big fan of fascism and don't think I will be any time soon. National Socialism seems to just be a conglomoration of eye-candy policies to pull people from all corners of the world together into a confused and angry bunch.

Sin Studly
10-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I guess it's pretty obvious that any socialism found within national socialism is a blatant gimmick. Same with the nationalism, what a cheap and dirty trick.