PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!!Result!!!

<<Angry Kid>>
09-25-2005, 12:49 PM
I held a disco last night for teens and anyone could come, ALOT of people came, they came in complete chavs and went out complete offspringers!! I'm very very happy now, specially as this is in ENGLAND :eek:

vikki
09-25-2005, 12:51 PM
yay!!!!!!!! fucking hell! u r sooo lucky. i mention the offspring at school and get funny looks!!!

<<Angry Kid>>
09-25-2005, 01:08 PM
yea no-one had heard of offspring at my school till i started spreading the word, you know, i told a friend who told a friend and so one.
I'm hoping for a bigger turn out next time, I don't think The Offspring realises their potential over here in England. If people knew about them they would be worshipped like Gods :rolleyes:
They have had like one advert about them about greatest hits coming out shown on the telly and thats it which sucks

vikki
09-25-2005, 01:09 PM
yeah they should be more involved over here

Original prankstA
09-25-2005, 01:12 PM
no1 is a freak like me over hear and id kindof like to keep it that way

<<Angry Kid>>
09-25-2005, 01:21 PM
who's no1

(10)

Original prankstA
09-25-2005, 01:38 PM
people in detroit

Nirushika6789
09-25-2005, 01:49 PM
no1 is a freak like me over hear and id kindof like to keep it that way

no one in my year is as big of an offspring fan asm e.....infact most girls havent even heard of them....*tut*tut* so i am one of a kind :D

brothadave79
09-25-2005, 01:50 PM
no one in my year is as big of an offspring fan asm e.....infact most girls havent even heard of them....*tut*tut* so i am one of a kind :D

I wish I knew more girls around here who are into the Offspring. It's a real shame...

platinumpt
09-25-2005, 02:20 PM
yea no-one had heard of offspring at my school till i started spreading the word, you know, i told a friend who told a friend and so one.
I'm hoping for a bigger turn out next time, I don't think The Offspring realises their potential over here in England. If people knew about them they would be worshipped like Gods :rolleyes:
They have had like one advert about them about greatest hits coming out shown on the telly and thats it which sucks
Hey come here to Portugal to help me spread the word of wisdom! :D

Nirushika6789
09-25-2005, 02:21 PM
I wish I knew more girls around here who are into the Offspring. It's a real shame...
yea i know...well im here lol (and yes im a girl incase u dont know lol)

Sinister
09-25-2005, 02:22 PM
one girl at my school is really into them but thats just cause she thinks Dexter is "hawt as hell", and a few people admit having liked them before, but no one here really likes them. most people at my school like either metallica, some emo shit, or some rap shit.

Nirushika6789
09-25-2005, 02:24 PM
she thinks Dexter is "hawt as hell", .
girls like that ruin a band....i hate people like that :(
even if u dont like MCR u should know that 'teeny bopper' girls ruined them...although i still like them

Sinister
09-25-2005, 02:25 PM
girls like that ruin a band....i hate people like that :(
even if u dont like MCR u should know that 'teeny bopper' girls ruined them...although i still like them

never, EVER mention mcr when I'm around. I fucking hate their whining. emo = Extremely Moronic Outcasts.

platinumpt
09-25-2005, 02:25 PM
one girl at my school is really into them but thats just cause she thinks Dexter is "hawt as hell", and a few people admit having liked them before, but no one here really likes them. most people at my school like either metallica, some emo shit, or some rap shit.
Yeah, that kind of shit is the music of the moment. Don't worry, in a few years they'll be hearing some other different crap!

Nirushika6789
09-25-2005, 02:27 PM
never, EVER mention mcr when I'm around. I fucking hate their whining. emo = Extremely Moronic Outcasts.
lol ok ok *begsfor forgiveness*...but you know what im saying....teeny boppers ruin everything lol...im 14 and u dont see me saying 'noodlez tis da hawtest' some people have no limits

dirty_magic
09-25-2005, 02:34 PM
everyone in england who has heard any rock at all has heard of the offspring! they are universally know!

offspring_freak_3
09-25-2005, 03:07 PM
same here :eek:

Sinister
09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
same here :eek:

some dude who went to the Warped Tour liked The Offspring ONLY because Dexter helped him cool off with that super big hose.

I think this shows where the world is heading :(

offspring_freak_3
09-25-2005, 03:21 PM
some dude who went to the Warped Tour liked The Offspring ONLY because Dexter helped him cool off with that super big hose.

I think this shows where the world is heading :(
lol

here most of the people who likes the offspring are girls. they only like the offspring because Dexter is hootie and cute. :mad: i mean, i think dexter is cute but i like their music not for appearance. i started to like the offspring without see any of the member, just for the music............. and i don't like when people says: "Oh Dexter is so hottie, i only like the offspring because of him" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... its fucking annoying lol

Nirushika6789
09-26-2005, 06:50 AM
lol

here most of the people who likes the offspring are girls. they only like the offspring because Dexter is hootie and cute. :mad: i mean, i think dexter is cute but i like their music not for appearance. i started to like the offspring without see any of the member, just for the music............. and i don't like when people says: "Oh Dexter is so hottie, i only like the offspring because of him" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... its fucking annoying lol
yea same here....i didnt know what they looked like when i first started listening to them..some people are just TOO shallow

they keep forgetting that offspring isnt a fashion agency...that they are musicians

vikki
09-26-2005, 06:55 AM
yeah i never even knew how many of them there were when i first liked them (until i went on the site about a week later)

<<Angry Kid>>
09-26-2005, 08:04 AM
If anyone from All Saints secondary school, Wyke Regis, Weymouth, Dorset, England likes the Offspring then get in touch with me so I can regain sanity, not that I had any in the first place......

deep-fried dog-food sushi
09-26-2005, 08:21 AM
i introduced two friends to the offspring, now they're their favorite bands. i felt happy.

Evka.pl
09-26-2005, 09:45 AM
wow u guys r like prophets. as platinumpt put it, spreading the wisdom hehe

electric_alexa
09-26-2005, 11:25 AM
lol

ITS NOT TRUE ABOUT ME!!!!!!!Sorry but not ALL girls r like dat!!!!!!!! :mad:

Evka.pl
09-26-2005, 11:26 AM
ITS NOT TRUE ABOUT ME!!!!!!!Sorry but not ALL girls r like dat!!!!!!!! :mad:

well no1 said anything directly about u :D

electric_alexa
09-26-2005, 11:28 AM
well no1 said anything directly about u :D
Evka.pl dlaczego piszesz po Polsku na Offspring/y do u rite in Polish on Offspring????? :confused:

chicagoboy91
11-22-2005, 01:14 PM
hahahaha that is ssweet ahahahhaha that is sweet hahahahahaha that is sweet

Rufus
11-22-2005, 01:34 PM
At my school everyone thinks that Pretty Fly and Hit That are the only two songs that the Offspring have done and before when I was listening to them on my ipod these girls came up to me and asked me what I was listening to so I said The Offspring and the said that they liked the Offspring too and asked what album I was listening to and when I said Smash they were like "The Offspring didn't do an album called Smash" :eek: and then when I told them that it came out in 1994 they said that their first album was Americana in 1997 :eek: and then they went and told everyone that I said that The Offspring did an album called Smash and now everyone makes fun of me saying that I don't know The Offspring and they say that the only 2 albums The Offspring have released are Americana which they call "The one with Pretty Fly on it" because they don't know that it is called Americana and Splinter with Hit that on :mad:

shnooble
11-22-2005, 01:46 PM
At my school everyone thinks that Pretty Fly and Hit That are the only two songs that the Offspring have done and before when I was listening to them on my ipod these girls came up to me and asked me what I was listening to so I said The Offspring and the said that they liked the Offspring too and asked what album I was listening to and when I said Smash they were like "The Offspring didn't do an album called Smash" :eek: and then when I told them that it came out in 1994 they said that their first album was Americana in 1997 :eek: and then they went and told everyone that I said that The Offspring did an album called Smash and now everyone makes fun of me saying that I don't know The Offspring and they say that the only 2 albums The Offspring have released are Americana which they call "The one with Pretty Fly on it" because they don't know that it is called Americana and Splinter with Hit that on :mad:

Ha ha poor you

SkunkIt
11-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I held a disco last night for teens and anyone could come, ALOT of people came, they came in complete chavs and went out complete offspringers!! I'm very very happy now, specially as this is in ENGLAND :eek:
You played The Offspring at a disco?

Lammat
11-22-2005, 01:56 PM

fuck that girls and they'll tell the truth ;)

shnooble
11-22-2005, 02:32 PM
I know that some people in my school like Offspring, but its only me, some of my friends and some random people I see wearing Offspring tops. Most of my school are chavs and trendies. My maths teacher sometimes lets us put our music on and we put self esteem on and everyone including the teacher said it was too scary so we had to go back to chav music :(

darko
11-22-2005, 04:12 PM

aye until the next trend comes along

ashtray_girl_1
11-23-2005, 07:01 AM
you guys are pretty lucky actually! come on, i live in a 400 population "town" so imagine how many people like the offspring here!! those who have heard of them hate them. it's only like 10 people on the whole island that like them ( most of them only like americana...) :(

Rufus
11-27-2005, 04:27 AM
I went to someones party last night and I asked the dj to put on Pretty Fly as as that was the only Offspring song he had :mad: and then when Pretty Fly came on every got up and started jumping around and singing along to it :D

H1T_That
11-27-2005, 04:48 PM
sorry...but why do you people care about making other people like offspring....im sure they can decide for themselves what they want to listen to

<<Angry Kid>>
11-28-2005, 07:58 AM
sorry...but why do you people care about making other people like offspring....im sure they can decide for themselves what they want to listen to
They havent even heard of them before, we just want them to discover them and enjoy them as we have over the years.
Plus every chav you destroy you get a free pencil! wow!!!