PDA

View Full Version : List of people on the bbs who have at least three digit IQs

SicN Twisted
11-23-2004, 11:30 PM
Disclaimer: This does NOT mean I like you. Just because you're more then functionally retarded doesn't mean I have any respect for you, I just find it easier to name the rarer group then it would be to name the idiots and scumbags like TripBoy was doing - the list would be way too long.

Wheelchairman, despite the fact that he's a brainwashed communist
TripBoy, despite the fact that he's a fuck
Mota Boy, despite the fact that he's borring
Sunny, despite the fact that she's a little devil
Joy, despite the fact that's way too nice for her own good (seriously, you gotta be less nice)
HornyPope, despite everything else about him
Vera, despite the fact that she dislikes me
Betty, despite the fact that's she's right wing probably just to stand out among leftists
1565, despite the fact that she still like the Offspring
Break, despite the fact that his taste in music is rediculous
Nicole, despite the fact that she somehow sees good in TripBoy

If you think you belong on this list, I may have simply forgotten you so remind me and I'll let you know what I don't like about you. For the rest of you, you're literally the most retarded group people I've ever encountered, and you're too stupid to ever realize it, so enjoy basking in your worthless existences, but don't expect me not to constantly remind you that all the food you eat is wasted and could go to someone who's capable of tieing their shoes.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-23-2004, 11:34 PM
lol. this post cracks me up.

Eccentric Sara
11-24-2004, 12:09 AM
Oh dear.You care too much about hating ppl.Anyway,I think I'm bright enough to belong on that list! I'm not a genius,but I'm not thick either,dammit!!!!! I got into a good uni on a scholarship you know!!! Yes,I tend to speak and act younger than I am (22),but that does not equate to being dumb.
Thankyou and goodnight/morning,depending on where you are.

meaning_of_life
11-24-2004, 12:26 AM
id like to see a photo of this geek/weirdo/freak

SicN Twisted
11-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Anyone on this board who I have any respect for already knows what I look like.

Endymion
11-24-2004, 02:12 AM
how dare you forget the one, the only, the endy!

RXP
11-24-2004, 02:59 AM
I have a negative IQ. It means i'm so smart it's off the charts.

BREAK
11-24-2004, 03:02 AM
My taste in music is literally the only respectable thing about me. Remember back when we had nearly identical musical tastes? Oh man, those were some good/shitty-ass times.

Vera
11-24-2004, 05:50 AM
Strange enough, that's a list I can agree with.

Though I don't think 1565 "still likes" The Offspring. I've got the feeling she's pretty neutral toward them like a lot of us former fans are. Good memories, that's all.

I think I'm the only one who actually owns a copy of Splinter.

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 05:53 AM
amazing how im not listed,

when my IQ is actually 145

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 06:03 AM
oh how amusing you are my dear.

perhaps im a little bit different in person to when im on a message board (just like everyone else on here)

JoY
11-24-2004, 06:10 AM
despite the fact that this hasn't won me any ounce of your respect, I still feel somewhat flattered.

& why do people always tell me I'm too friendly?? fuck. I didn't even think it existed.

lousyskater
11-24-2004, 06:11 AM
i would rant about not being on the list because of my I.Q. of 136, but screw it. it's just a list.
________
WELLBUTRIN PREGNANCY (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 06:12 AM
oh quite

I spend the majority of the day working, then go home to my boyfriend and do random shit - unless I have days off work, in which case I drink and go out to a gig or a club in the evening with mates/Steve.

Im often overly tired and quite irritable, but nontheless im still quite a pathetic person.

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 06:12 AM
i would rant about not being on the list because of my I.Q. of 136, but screw it. it's just a list.

I like your rants though

Linda
11-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Anyone on this board who I have any respect for already knows what I look like.

Awwww, how sweet, you DO respect me!

Vera
11-24-2004, 08:12 AM
& why do people always tell me I'm too friendly?? fuck. I didn't even think it existed.
Toughen up, girl! Be a bitch. ;D

Kitten
11-24-2004, 08:24 AM

When you know your own self worth, who needs to be on a list?

JoY
11-24-2004, 08:26 AM
hey, it's not like I'm 100% sugarcreampuff. I do have something called a backbone & stuff.

GRR. ;D

SicN Twisted
11-24-2004, 11:45 AM
That grr simply does not look convincing.

the_GoDdEsS
11-24-2004, 11:46 AM
amazing how im not listed,

when my IQ is actually 145

145? Ooooh. And where did you find out? On the internet? Can we act all impressed now?

Vera
I'm a member of the internet MENSA as well.

SicN Twisted
Well, my IQ, is like, 4584738483! What do you say to that?

Endymion
11-24-2004, 12:49 PM
i say good day to you, sir!

original_prankster
11-24-2004, 01:08 PM
I deserve to be on there since I got an IQ of 140! o_o And NO I didn't take any internet tests...

Obie2trice
11-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Good for you :)

original_prankster
11-24-2004, 01:23 PM
I know :) Oh this thread is rediculous anyway :rolleyes:

beat all the white trash
11-24-2004, 02:46 PM
i think i should be added to that most prestegious of lists.

funny thread though, keep it up

Betty
11-24-2004, 03:38 PM
I think I'm the only one who actually owns a copy of Splinter.

I definitely own one. Should I be proud?

Oh, and to Joy... this is meant to be a compliment... I used to think you were overly nice but lately I've been thinking "she doesn't seem as nice as I thought"... but in a GOOD you can stand up for yourself kinda way!

HornyPope
11-24-2004, 03:43 PM
Eh these popularity lists are gay.

UgLy_eLf
11-24-2004, 04:03 PM
What the FUCK is an IQ!!!? Digits, what language are you people speaking! Why am I not on that list, hello? :D

Mota Boy
11-24-2004, 11:09 PM
The great thing about typing numbers on the internet is that it automatically makes them true.

RXP
11-25-2004, 12:03 AM
Eh these popularity lists are gay.

This one was disguised a bit better. 5 stars for effort.

Vera
11-25-2004, 07:07 AM
No idea, but it's not a completely bad album. A bit too short, but some songs are really good. I like owning it.

JoY
11-25-2004, 07:10 AM

Oh, and to Joy... this is meant to be a compliment... I used to think you were overly nice but lately I've been thinking "she doesn't seem as nice as I thought"... but in a GOOD you can stand up for yourself kinda way!
hahaha, thank you. I think?

I must admit I've been a busy girl growing one of those backbones I spoke about, the last couple of years.

Evil babboon
11-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Nice one sic,
always know how to push the boards buttons and make a post that entertains by showing the amazing stupidity of most of the memebers,

and hey iknow what you look like you must respect me.

Nicole
11-25-2004, 11:27 AM
Joy can be nasty when she needs to be. She's not spineless.

greencows12
11-25-2004, 11:37 AM
I have night blindness, i'm allergic to grass, and I cry when I see a cockroach.

ihatechrissneed
11-25-2004, 01:19 PM
cockroaches cry when they see me

SicN Twisted
11-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Splinter is an absolutely horrible album in my opinion. It's success on the charts reflects it.

nitropenguin!
11-25-2004, 01:35 PM
What you just said has nothing to do with the thread topic... and I love Splinter.

SicN Twisted
11-25-2004, 02:02 PM
How the fuck can anyone love Splinter? It's droning, amelodic, badly written, and uninteresting. Just because they used to be pretty good doesn't mean you should be mindlessly devoted to them.

wliethof
11-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Those hip trendy trance songs are droning, amelodic, badly written (if written at all), and very uninteresting. Still the majority of young people like it.

Moose
11-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Disclaimer: This does NOT mean I like you. Just because you're more then functionally retarded doesn't mean I have any respect for you, I just find it easier to name the rarer group then it would be to name the idiots and scumbags like TripBoy was doing - the list would be way too long.

Wheelchairman, despite the fact that he's a brainwashed communist
TripBoy, despite the fact that he's a fuck
Mota Boy, despite the fact that he's borring
Sunny, despite the fact that she's a little devil
Joy, despite the fact that's way too nice for her own good (seriously, you gotta be less nice)
HornyPope, despite everything else about him
Vera, despite the fact that she dislikes me
Betty, despite the fact that's she's right wing probably just to stand out among leftists
1565, despite the fact that she still like the Offspring
Break, despite the fact that his taste in music is rediculous
Nicole, despite the fact that she somehow sees good in TripBoy

If you think you belong on this list, I may have simply forgotten you so remind me and I'll let you know what I don't like about you. For the rest of you, you're literally the most retarded group people I've ever encountered, and you're too stupid to ever realize it, so enjoy basking in your worthless existences, but don't expect me not to constantly remind you that all the food you eat is wasted and could go to someone who's capable of tieing their shoes.

ya...your'e a loser.

sKratch
11-25-2004, 02:33 PM
leik omg sic i HATE U!

Little_Miss_1565
11-25-2004, 11:21 PM
Sic, I consider you one of the smarter people on this BBS, despite your affinity for shock tactics.

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:33 PM
You realize that a three-digit IQ is exactly normal, right? 100 IQ means "Average". It doesn't say anything about how smart or stupid you are, it just means that you've got the same level of intelligence as 68% of the population (1 standard deviation). Even an IQ of 70 or 80 is still considered to be a normal IQ, as it's within one standard deviation of 100. To be considered a genius you have to have 130+ IQ, and to be considered retarded you have to have less than 70 IQ.

No matter how stupid people on the internet may seem, I think most of them probably have average IQ's, as most people with below 70 IQ have trouble functioning in basic society, let alone are capable of using a computer, logging onto the internet, and typing a (Mostly) coherent post on a message board.

(By the way, considering you apparently think success on charts reflects quality of music, I don't think you have any right to make any judgements about intelligence on this board. And just because you don't like an album doesn't make it, or the band, bad)

Mota Boy
11-25-2004, 11:34 PM
^^You're trying far too hard.

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
What, to be on his list? Why would I want to be on his list? I don't think he even knows who I am.

I'm just saying that the list is pretty pointless because someone with an IQ in the level considered retarded wouldn't even be mentally capable of posting on the boards, thus his point of using IQ to prove that people on the boards are stupid is totally lost.

Like you even need a list to prove that anyway.

Little_Miss_1565
11-25-2004, 11:40 PM
I think you've completely missed the point, Cheshire Cat.

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:43 PM
The point was saying that the vast majority of the boards are stupid. And that he apparently really dislikes some of the more popular members of the boards.

I'm just saying that I don't care what he thinks about people on the boards, so why do we have to have a six page topic about it?

Little_Miss_1565
11-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Bored now.

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:46 PM
This is true, but I'm procrastinating writing an essay right now so I'll really do anything that takes time.

Little_Miss_1565
11-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Way to backpedal.

I get sassy when I'm bored.

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:53 PM
UNIVERSITY psudo-intellectual type trying to compensate for his mediocre intellect, asshole.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-25-2004, 11:57 PM
this thread is like that crappy "the OC" show, but im riveted. wheres the popcorn?

The Cheshire Cat
11-25-2004, 11:57 PM
Happy 400th post.

Maybe in your 401st you could actually say something, hmm?

JoY
11-26-2004, 08:30 AM
Joy can be nasty when she needs to be. She's not spineless.
Thank you Nic, for the confirmation.=)

Little_Miss_1565
11-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Your parents must be very wealthy... uh, I mean, proud.

Truth.

PS the ten character limit is against me here

The Cheshire Cat
11-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Implying my parents had to bribe me into university. That's cute. Did you come up with that one yourself or did your mommy help you?

When in fact I graduated with honors and a scholarship. I'm sure your job flipping burgers must be very fulfilling though.

Vera
11-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Dude. Just shup up. You're only making yourself look like a snobby bitch. No one likes snobby bitches.

Even spoiled, upper-middle class brats like myself hate snobby bitches.

Just know when to stop.

The Cheshire Cat
11-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Look, I don't have any argument with you so I'm not going to flame you. But every single post I've ever seen Tripboy make is just him being a prick, yet for some reason no one ever bothers to attack him for it. He's never said one constructive thing in his entire time on these boards, I don't know why he thinks everyone should respect him.

Vera
11-26-2004, 11:32 AM
All I'm saying is that nobody can make themselves look very smart by seriously arguing with TripBoy.

RXP
I'm I the only poor fucker on here?

HornyPope
You're a fucking prick, Tripboy!

I'm so totaly with you on this one, pussy cat. Someone ought to stand up to this guy and let him know that we aien't gonna take it anymore! Yeah!

HornyPope
11-26-2004, 11:46 AM
Isn't anyone gonna back me on this one? Because umm when TripBoy sees this he'll uhhh act like a prick again and insult me and everything. And I don't want to be called a dirty jew no more. :(

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Cheshire Cat, you're definately not getting on my list. Attempting to get on my list by speaking wordily and appearing more intelligent then you actually are is going to ensure you that you'll not only never get on this list, but I'll never take you seriously.

And I'm using three digit IQ to describe someone with an IQ 100 or higher. Most people on this bbs are functionally retarded and have IQs probably 70 or lower. You go to university and use big words so you must be smart, so you probably have at least 85.

The Cheshire Cat
11-26-2004, 12:07 PM
So everyone who uses big words is automatically full of themselves? Maybe being an English major I just like the use the language to its full extent.

HornyPope
11-26-2004, 12:19 PM
So everyone who uses big words is automatically full of themselves? Maybe being an English major I just like the use the language to its full extent.

Might start by using the proper terms then. "Anyone" and "himself/herself" fits the sentance much better.

But hey, I don't give a shit about language rules and stuff. Just like to pick on others. Particulary on those who try and come out smart. Because they aren't.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 12:21 PM
No, people who use more flowery language then neccesary to try and seem more intelligent then they actually are are full of themselves. Your last statement completely proves my point.

Btw, "use the language to it's full extent" is not proper English, and even if it was it would still be a retarded statement.

sKratch
11-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Dammit sic I wanna be in your club. Look, I still use the cool red face:
http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeah, but you don't "use the language to it's full extent." Sorry...

Vera
11-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Might start by using the proper terms then. "Anyone" and "himself/herself" fits the sentance much better.
Actually, "themselves" fits it better because it fits both genders as not everyone who posts in here is male.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 12:28 PM
True, but don't forget that he followed it by claiming he uses the language to it's full extent, which is both retarded and incorrect word usage.

Vera
11-26-2004, 12:32 PM
True. That is pretty pompous.

The Cheshire Cat
11-26-2004, 12:33 PM
And posting a list of the people you consider smart on the board isn't pompous? You must think people have a lot of respect for your opinion if you feel qualified to judge their intelligence.

*Edit* directed at SicNtwisted, by the way. Even if Vera doesn't like me she's not being a total prick.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 12:37 PM
I never claimed I wasn't pompous. And if you don't like my list, then how come you're trying so desperately to be on it? All you've managed to pull off is using incorrect English to justify your overuse of big words.

You're a shitty ass English major, I doubt 1565 and her friends would let you drink red wine with them.

RXP
11-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Look the vets of the bbs post up themselves all the time. Accept it and move on. It's what they do.

The Cheshire Cat
11-26-2004, 12:42 PM
RXP: I've noticed. I'm just so sick of the vets inflated self-importance, because apparently they think posting a lot automatically means intelligence.

Anyway, I'm going to stop feeding the trolls now. One last point: Sic, considering you think "It's" is the possesive form of the word, I don't think you really have a right to critique my use of English.

Linda
11-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Look the vets of the bbs post up themselves all the time.

Yes, and that's because they get no attention in real life, and negative attention here is better for them than no attention at all.

HornyPope
11-26-2004, 12:55 PM
I'm just so sick of the vets inflated self-importance, because apparently they think posting a lot automatically means intelligence.

Not intelligent per se. Just more intelligent than you.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 12:55 PM
I'm not an English major, and I never attempted to display my intelligence by unneccesarily using big words. I made this list, and you're trying to prove yourself worthy to be included. You're the defendent, and the defendent cannot question the fucking prosecutor. Make your own thread that lists you fit into a certain category, and if for some reason I desperately want to be on it so I make a fool of myself trying to be eloquent and you put me on the spot for them, then you can irrelivently point out my types, you fucking moron.

Linda, it's surprising how much you know about my life. You don't know my full name, where I live, what I look like, or anything about me for that matter. You say I'm a loser because it's what people say about you and alzheimers disease has made you depressingly uncreative. Even if I was a loser, I'd have more then 10 year left of my life in which I could make an effort to fix it. You, on the other hand, are stuck in your pathetic, rightious existence, so all you can do is refuse to except it and voraciously insult anyone who points it out (voraciously, see Chechire Cat, I can use big words too!). Just hurry up and die, or at least spare me your age-addled, sad babbling.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Linda, it's surprising how much you know about my life. You don't know my full name, where I live, what I look like, or anything about me for that matter. You say I'm a loser because it's what people say about you and alzheimers disease has made you depressingly uncreative. Even if I was a loser, I'd have more then 10 year left of my life in which I could make an effort to fix it. You, on the other hand, are stuck in your pathetic, rightious existence, so all you can do is refuse to except it and voraciously insult anyone who points it out (voraciously, see Chechire Cat, I can use big words too!). Just hurry up and die, or at least spare me your age-addled, sad babbling.

Sic Sic Sic, you have NO idea what I know about you!
It's you that knows nothing about me. That is quite obvious by what you're
always posting about me.

This was the dumbest reply I've seen from you yet on this bbs in ALL the years I've seen you post, and there have been alot of dumb replies from you.
You're really grasping at straws now! tsk tsk

RXP
11-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Yes, and that's because they get no attention in real life, and negative attention here is better for them than no attention at all.

I know this not to be true. Sic has Sunny, Vera has........ 40 year old Africans and me, HP has bitches accross the world, Trip_boy amazingly has Nicole (I don't understand how), and everyone else has someone. So you are incorrect.

But I do think the vets talk themselves up too much. I'm smarter than all of them no doubt. I'm smarter than 99% of people on this board. Most of the peple here are stupid people who believe in revoultion.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:04 PM
I don't have Sunny anymore. This doesn't admit she wouldn't be the first admit that I don't insult Linda to compensate for my lack of attention in "meat space."

Linda, just stop posting. I've started to ignore your inane statement and concentrate on the English major, cause he's more fun.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:04 PM
I know this not to be true. Sic has Sunny, Vera has........ 40 year old Africans and me, HP has bitches accross the world, Trip_boy amazingly has Nicole (I don't understand how), and everyone else has someone. So you are incorrect.

And you know that because they tell you?

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:06 PM
I don't have Sunny anymore. This doesn't admit she wouldn't be the first admit that I don't insult Linda to compensate for my lack of attention in "meat space."

Linda, just stop posting. I've started to ignore your inane statement and concentrate on the English major, cause he's more fun.

WOW, someone seems to be a bit rattled! That second sentence in your first paragraph makes NO sense at all!!! LMAO

And, Sky Honey, if you're ignoring me, why do you keep replying?! Yep, you are definitely a loser!

SicN Twisted
Me, TripBoy, and Vera have all displayed are pictures at some point. Many of my pictures have included my significant other at the time. I've never seen your picture Linda. I wonder why.

RXP
K, well you had her. Making connections is the most important. Those we love i the past we still have in our hearts today cause we have the memories that they give us even if they've turned bitter and twisted.

Enough philosphy.

Anyway Linda as I've said before I don't have beef with you but sometimes you are fucking stupid.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:08 PM
That's pretty complicated philosophy. Uh, she's still really fucking hot, if that's you mean. That's what you mean right?

RXP
11-26-2004, 01:10 PM
I made that up off the top of my head when I thought about it. But it refers to love obviously not sex.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Me, TripBoy, and Vera have all displayed are pictures at some point. Many of my pictures have included my significant other at the time. I've never seen your picture Linda. I wonder why.

Yes you did. You are one of the idiots that made fun of my picture.

RXP - I don't have a beef with you either, but you think I'm stupid?
Your posts regarding cum and cocks aren't necessarily the most
intelligent posts on this board. You sound like a Sick Boy wannabe
when you post like that.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:12 PM
I've never seen your picture, Linda. If I had, I probably would never adress your posts out of fear of seeing it again.

RXP
11-26-2004, 01:14 PM
Your posts regarding cum and cocks aren't necessarily the most
intelligent posts on this board. You sound like a Sick Boy wannabe
when you post like that.

I love cocks and cum, this is fact. I'm not acting to anything. I'm fucking bisexual you idoit. And I've been talking about cum as long as I've been shooting it. I love it.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:16 PM
I've never seen your picture, Linda. If I had, I probably would never adress your posts out of fear of seeing it again.

Yes you did. It was a pic of me with DG, after I went to visit her. All of you
old timers made fun of it. You even made fun of her.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:19 PM
You went to visit DG? Wow, that's certainly pathetic. A woman in her 50s or maybe evn 60s - I can't remember, travels a long distance to visit a teenage girl. That makes me feel empathy for the old losers who can't afford plain tickets.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:20 PM
I love cocks and cum, this is fact. I'm not acting to anything. I'm fucking bisexual you idoit. And I've been talking about cum as long as I've been shooting it. I love it.

Did I call you any names in my reply to you, other than a wannabe?
I don't recall calling you an idiot, or anything similar.

RXP
11-26-2004, 01:22 PM
I call people names all the time! That's me. I'm a social retard. I shout at my best friend on the phone daily. On the BBS I'm 'friendly' with Vera but call her Ugly all the time, I don't mean it.

Jeez. Lighten up. Chill out. It's just the wonderful thing that is me.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:22 PM
You went to visit DG? Wow, that's certainly pathetic. A woman in her 50s or maybe evn 60s - I can't remember, travels a long distance to visit a teenage girl. That makes me feel empathy for the old losers who can't afford plain tickets.

You knew that and there was nothing wrong with it. At least I'm able to
keep my relationship going, unlike you. Must be your personality that turns
the girls off.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:24 PM
And it must be your looks that turns guys off. Are you trying to compare your relationship to mine? No matter what course my relationship took, our pictures together didn't induce nausia like I'm sure yours did.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:26 PM
I call people names all the time! That's me. I'm a social retard. I shout at my best friend on the phone daily. On the BBS I'm 'friendly' with Vera but call her Ugly all the time, I don't mean it.

Jeez. Lighten up. Chill out. It's just the wonderful thing that is me.

Looks like you're the one that needs to lighten up, chill out. I just asked a simple question.

RXP
11-26-2004, 01:28 PM
I replied in that manor because I thought I truly offended you. Whoa my bad.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:28 PM
And it must be your looks that turns guys off. Are you trying to compare your relationship to mine? No matter what course my relationship took, our pictures together didn't induce nausia like I'm sure yours did.

I guess it's a matter of taste. It was only you and some of your friends that made fun of it. Your opinions really don't count.

My looks don't turn guys off. I've been in my relationship now for 28 months. How long did yours last?

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:30 PM
I replied in that manor because I thought I truly offended you. Whoa my bad.

Don't worry, none of you offend me anymore. I just consider the source.

And, it's manner, not manor.

RXP
Why do you continue to post here? Just a question. Faded soul posts a lot at the Nothing Board, perhaps you shoud join us there?

Sunny
over 3 years... that's over 36 months, i believe.

hmm.

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:42 PM
hmmmm, that seems a bit impossible.
I've been posting here for about 3 years, but you 2 weren't together right away, and didn't you say you've been broken up for awhile now?

Linda
11-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Why do you continue to post here? Just a question. Faded soul posts a lot at the Nothing Board, perhaps you shoud join us there?

I post here because I like The Offspring and some of the people who also post here. Why do you post here?

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Wow, Linda, you're trying to compete here? There's no limit to how sad and pathetic you are. Please stop posting.

Sunny
11-26-2004, 01:48 PM
hmmmm, that seems a bit impossible.
I've been posting here for about 3 years, but you 2 weren't together right away, and didn't you say you've been broken up for awhile now?

we broke up a couple of months ago, but: i met schuyler in early 2002, (Feb). which was... 2 years and 9 months ago, correct? And we've been "in love" and talking to each other for way longer than that. So, if you decide to count the "online" period, it's been around 3 years.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Magdalena, you don't need to compete with her over this. You're already a thousand times more intelligent and better looking then she could ever be, so there's no reason to prove anything.

Linda
11-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Magdalena, you don't need to compete with her over this. You're already a thousand times more intelligent and better looking then she could ever be, so there's no reason to prove anything.

And it's wrong for ME to bring looks into it?! :rolleyes:

Wow, Linda, you're trying to compete here? There's no limit to how sad and pathetic you are. Please stop posting.

Asking a question is hardly competing. You really need to get a better understanding of the English language.

Your repetitive attempt at insults is really getting boring, BTW.

Linda
11-26-2004, 02:03 PM
we broke up a couple of months ago, but: i met schuyler in early 2002, (Feb). which was... 2 years and 9 months ago, correct? And we've been "in love" and talking to each other for way longer than that. So, if you decide to count the "online" period, it's been around 3 years.

OK, I was referring to actually physically seeing each other in my relationship.

sKratch
11-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Actually, "themselves" fits it better because it fits both genders as not everyone who posts in here is male.

WRONG.

"Themselves" is often used to avoid gender specificity, along with their, they, etc. However, this use is incorrect. All these forms are third person plural. The correct way to avoid gender specificity is to either mention both genders or use "oneself" and similar words, if appropriate.

</grammar nazi>

sKratch
11-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Am I smart enough now? http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif

Little_Miss_1565
11-26-2004, 03:54 PM
WRONG.

"Themselves" is often used to avoid gender specificity, along with their, they, etc. However, this use is incorrect. All these forms are third person plural. The correct way to avoid gender specificity is to either mention both genders or use "oneself" and similar words, if appropriate.

</grammar nazi>

I <3 grammar nazism.

Little_Miss_1565
11-26-2004, 03:58 PM
I never claimed I wasn't pompous. And if you don't like my list, then how come you're trying so desperately to be on it? All you've managed to pull off is using incorrect English to justify your overuse of big words.

You're a shitty ass English major, I doubt 1565 and her friends would let you drink red wine with them.

Damn right. We are far too elitist to knock back the Yellowtail with just anyone.

JoY
11-26-2004, 05:02 PM
RXP: I've noticed. I'm just so sick of the vets inflated self-importance, because apparently they think posting a lot automatically means intelligence.

Anyway, I'm going to stop feeding the trolls now. One last point: Sic, considering you think "It's" is the possesive form of the word, I don't think you really have a right to critique my use of English.
Joey, where are you when I need you?
fine, I'll post your link, you posted somewhere else.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_apost.html

RXP darling, you forgot to mention dear old me. I've got someone. out there. somewhere. CLOSE.

Rag Doll
11-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Damn right. We are far too elitist to knock back the Yellowtail with just anyone.

yellowtail!!! <3

Little_Miss_1565
11-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Joey, where are you when I need you?
fine, I'll post your link, you posted somewhere else.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_apost.html
]

OH SNAP.

Burnination. And with the OWL Purdue site. You are my hero for the day.

yellowtail!!! <3

Damn yeah!

RXP
11-26-2004, 10:02 PM
RXP darling, you forgot to mention dear old me. I've got someone. out there. somewhere. CLOSE.

Yeah but we never talk that much, I wish we did more on MSN so I don't actually get to know a lot about you. I've got about 3 'close' 'online friends' and I'd consider you to be one of them cause of something you said a while back.

Not Ozymandias
11-26-2004, 10:14 PM
amelodic
Spectacular word.

sKratch
11-27-2004, 12:40 AM
I <3 grammar nazism.
It's about time someone saw the silver lining in my being an asshole for somewhat nefarious reasons.

PS- There's a good chance that "in my being an asshole" is grammatically incorrect, but shit it sounds cool.

Vera
11-27-2004, 04:34 AM
WRONG.

</grammar nazi>
Sure, pick on the Finn who's only studied your language for 7 years.

the_GoDdEsS
11-27-2004, 04:43 AM
It's about time someone saw the silver lining in my being an asshole for somewhat nefarious reasons.

PS- There's a good chance that "in my being an asshole" is grammatically incorrect, but shit it sounds cool.

Ah, I love that silver lining.
Haha.

JoY
11-27-2004, 06:23 AM
Yeah but we never talk that much, I wish we did more on MSN so I don't actually get to know a lot about you. I've got about 3 'close' 'online friends' and I'd consider you to be one of them cause of something you said a while back.
good. very good. I don't know what it was exactly, that I said, but whoo for it anyway.

& we should talk more. I agree.

punk_flamingo
11-27-2004, 06:49 AM
145? Ooooh. And where did you find out? On the internet? Can we act all impressed now?

no work had some official test thing which we were all subjected too.

No, dont bother acting impressed...I dont really care what you think of me, its not like im going to meet you in reality.

JoY
11-27-2004, 08:55 AM
no work had some official test thing which we were all subjected too.

No, dont bother acting impressed...I dont really care what you think of me, its not like im going to meet you in reality.
can I at least act proud, that you visit the same board, as I do?
I mean, WHOA.

sKratch
11-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Sorry Vera, I gotta pimp out my nazism to those who appreciate it... all two of them. Yeah.

SicN Twisted
11-27-2004, 10:30 PM
College students always get Yellowtale because it's the cheapest good wine in existence and most of us can't afford good merlot.

sKratch
11-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Carlo Rossi is our favorite at Binghamton.

Little_Miss_1565
11-27-2004, 11:17 PM
College students always get Yellowtale because it's the cheapest good wine in existence and most of us can't afford good merlot.

Feh, merlot. I am a shiraz girl. And if I can satisfy my shiraz itch for $7 a bottle, huzzah!

SicN Twisted
11-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Us music school kids only have to satisfy our desires to get absolutely fucking shitfaced. Yellowtale is good, but it's marketed for people who would inject rubbing alcohol into their veins if it was the only way to party. I have a taste for Australian wine, but I have even more of a taste for cheap intoxication.

Little_Miss_1565
11-28-2004, 12:00 AM
For finals week, I hole up in my room with a bottle of red wine and crank out my essays. It's an aid!

Mota Boy
11-28-2004, 12:29 AM
I was first introduced to Yellowtail this past summer - the Syracuse girls living across the hall from us were Yellowtail groupies. Amazing how attached one gets to brands of alcohol.

/Cuervo fan

punk_flamingo
11-28-2004, 02:09 AM
can I at least act proud, that you visit the same board, as I do?
I mean, WHOA.

your poor use of sarcasm is disturbing

punk_flamingo
11-28-2004, 08:32 AM
or as disturbing as your piss poor excuses for flames, heard it all before dude...come up with some new shit, you might offend me then.

Until then you shall only amuse and encourage me

HornyPope
11-28-2004, 09:01 AM
your poor use of sarcasm is disturbing

You know why you suck? You could have made a kick ass sentance right there but your little brain wasn't able to push it to the final stage. Imagine this instead:

"I find your lack of sarcasm disturbing."

Woulda been a much better reply. But you don't know the power of the dark side! Go on with your msierable conversation. Tripboy is not as forgiving as I am. But don't fail me again!

Not Ozymandias
11-28-2004, 10:56 AM
She's as clumsy as she is stupid...

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 10:57 AM
hahaha :D:D

punk_flamingo
11-28-2004, 11:49 PM
You know why you suck? You could have made a kick ass sentance right there but your little brain wasn't able to push it to the final stage. Imagine this instead:

"I find your lack of sarcasm disturbing."

Woulda been a much better reply. But you don't know the power of the dark side! Go on with your msierable conversation. Tripboy is not as forgiving as I am. But don't fail me again!

Ive said this about 5 times now...the whole point of me being on this board is to annoy the fuck out of people, make them think im stupid while they sit there going "fuck this chicks annoying and stupid".

I get responses out of the lot of you each and everytime, which is my aim. If you dont want to encourage me - put me on ignore.

Betty
11-29-2004, 12:02 AM
Somehow I don't buy that entirely...

And even if it were true, why would you want to seem annoying and stupid?

Would you not want to choose a much cooler persona if you just wanted to fuck around with people?

Unless you're going total exaggerated annoying and stupid, but you're not really doing that...

HornyPope
11-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Wtf. There is nothing to "annoy" me with. I just pointed out the lack of creativity in your part. Your line at this point is : "i'm sorry, master, I failed you". (also acceptable : "im gonna go kill myself now")

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 12:09 AM
sorry I dont take orders

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 01:35 AM
sorry I dont take orders

well you should. GET ON YOUR KNEES!

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 06:31 AM
^

they'd ask her to get on her knees too ;)