PDA

View Full Version : Worst song of the year -- so far... (Yeah stealing ideas is great, ain't it?)

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 02:28 AM
So here we start±!

I have to say "Hoolaback girl" from gwen steffani makes me fuckin' ill and "grazy frog" omg :eek:

vikki
09-26-2005, 02:30 AM
i like that gwen stefani song, but the worst would probably be coldplay speed of sound cos his voice gets me so annoyed cos its sooooo drony!!

Aimeht
09-26-2005, 04:56 AM
I hate Crazy Frog!

Swill
09-26-2005, 05:05 AM
James Blunt-youre beautiful.............horrible over played crap!!!!!
________
Cheap galaxy 6mm airsoft pistol black (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/galaxy-6mm-airsoft-pistol-black/)

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 06:28 AM
I hate Crazy Frog!

It's an fuckin' iritating song and an lot of people use it as ringtone :mad: Damned!

vikki
09-26-2005, 07:09 AM
yes i really hate that james blunt shite

Yatesy
09-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Either Crazy Frog or Fix You by Coldpaly, man I hate that band.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I actually like "Hollaback Girl". I think it's a great, catchy song.

Worst song of the year so far? Anything by all those generic rock bands these days. Fuck, they're all so boring.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=JohnnyNemesis]I actually like "Hollaback Girl". I think it's a great, catchy song.[QUOTE]

Yeah but your black so you have the right to like that kind of music, come on do u like it when an white girl wants to be black? it's the same fucking thing as michael jackson who wants to be white *ohw wait he is*

Mentally_Challenged
09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Yeah but your black so you have the right to like that kind of music

What the hell. So white people aren't supposed to like Gwen Stefani. Owch.

Anyways, my least favourite of this year would -have- to be Crazy Frog. I'm still shocked over the fact that they actually released it as a 'song.' =/

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 12:02 PM

Anyways, my least favourite of this year would -have- to be Crazy Frog. I'm still shocked over the fact that they actually released it as a 'song.' =/

I'm suprised so many people hate "grazy frog"... But I'm glad to know that. :)

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 12:03 PM

Not the black stuff she made, but the whites have every right to like No doubt.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyNemesis]I actually like "Hollaback Girl". I think it's a great, catchy song.[QUOTE]

Yeah but your black so you have the right to like that kind of music, come on do u like it when an white girl wants to be black?

Holy god you're fucking stupid. I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again:

I AM NOT BLACK, YOU GODDAMNED MORON!!!

Also, if you like music based on your own race, you're just being FAKE. Yes, fake. If music sounds good to you, enjoy it, and that's that. No matter who sings it, if it's good, listen to it.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=offspringrammsteinfan][QUOTE=JohnnyNemesis]I actually like "Hollaback Girl". I think it's a great, catchy song.

Holy god you're fucking stupid. I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again:

I AM NOT BLACK, YOU GODDAMNED MORON!!!

Also, if you like music based on your own race, you're just being FAKE. Yes, fake. If music sounds good to you, enjoy it, and that's that. No matter who sings it, if it's good, listen to it.

Might i be kiddin'? I listen to cypress hill an lot and can't live without their "skull&bones" cd..

Couldn't you find the sarcasm? :p

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyNemesis][QUOTE=offspringrammsteinfan]

Might i be kiddin'? I listen to cypress hill an lot and can't live without their "skull&bones" cd..

Couldn't you find the sarcasm? :p

I'd be able to find it if it were actually effective/funny.

offspringrammsteinfan
09-26-2005, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=offspringrammsteinfan][QUOTE=JohnnyNemesis]

I'd be able to find it if it were actually effective/funny.

ok.

but i have to say that I don't like to much black music. I just can't help that fact.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
09-26-2005, 01:06 PM
My Chemical Romance. Any song these guys have put out. They suck so much ass. It boggles my mind why so many kids like these fags.

dalaksta
09-26-2005, 01:10 PM
crazy frog! WORST SONG ALMOST EVER! that song drives me fuckin' insane! wut the fuck were they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister
09-26-2005, 02:43 PM
My Chemical Romance. Any song these guys have put out. They suck so much ass. It boggles my mind why so many kids like these fags.

Ditto.
Crazy Frog sucks as well.

nightvision
09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
James Blunt-youre beautiful.............horrible over played crap!!!!!

Word.

Also that crazy frog shit... It's just so ridiculous.

peko
09-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Ohio Is For Lovers by Hawthorne Heights.... Jesus, I hate that song.

original_prankster
09-27-2005, 12:57 PM
From First To Last - Uh...the video I saw on Fuse.
ARmor For Sleep - Car Underwater
50 Cent - Just A Lil' Bit
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl (SOmeone sent me a black metal version of this song. 'Twas quite funny. :D )
Trivium - Uh...the video I saw on someone's MySpace.
Slipknot - (See From First To Last)
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes (Great voice, crap songs.)

Word.

Also that crazy frog shit... It's just so ridiculous.
That has to be the most obnoxious thing ever created. I absolutely fucking hate it.

ashtray_girl_1
09-27-2005, 02:29 PM
all songs by 50 cent
all techno covers
crazy frog
gasolina
love me, love me
do you want to
wake me up...
blvd. of...
maria

dalaksta
09-27-2005, 04:17 PM

HEY! I LIKE MCR! FUCK OFF U STUPID WHORE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

XYlophonetreeZ
09-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Boulevard of Broken Motherfucking Dreams. Or I guess that was technically last year. But who gives a shit, it sucks enough to be mentioned again.

pretty fly 88
09-27-2005, 06:27 PM
The 2 worst radio songs I can think of are Dave Matthews' "American Baby" and the Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc." The worst song, period? I'll probably never know. It's probably not on the radio. Possibly the worst song on one of those 2 CDs.

Lithuanian Offspring
09-27-2005, 09:50 PM
I wish there was a phone program were you could shoot that fucking Crazy Frog. It's so Goddam annoying that everytime I hear someone with it I contemplate jumping ont them and beating them to the ground. :mad:

Piedude
09-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Eminem's "Ass Like That", why why why did kerrang keep playing it, "Live life loud"? Ha....

offspringrammsteinfan
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
The 2 worst radio songs I can think of are Dave Matthews' "American Baby" and the Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc." The worst song, period? I'll probably never know. It's probably not on the radio. Possibly the worst song on one of those 2 CDs.

I like "feel good inc." an lot, and gorillaz is one of the less good bands that make it on mtv.

Punky Dudess
09-28-2005, 11:40 AM
any song by Girls Aloud is sickly.
i like the crazy frog riff.....

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
09-28-2005, 02:08 PM
HEY! I LIKE MCR! FUCK OFF U STUPID WHORE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why? They are terrible. They do nothing for the music industry. In the world of bands, they are the kid with downs syndrome.

NDM1
09-28-2005, 04:59 PM
I frickin cant stand Suger were going down and Helana. I want break the tv when i hear those songs come on.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
09-28-2005, 05:43 PM
I frickin cant stand Suger were going down and Helana. I want break the tv when i hear those songs come on.

Yeah. I really hate that 'sugar we're going down' song. Too much stuff sucks nowadays. Maybe I'm getting old.

Telekinesis
09-28-2005, 09:59 PM
My top 2 would have to be Crazy Frog (fucking hell this pisses me off, they stole that "vocal car" noise from The Insanity Test) and Don't Phunk With My Heart by The Black Eyed Peas (I have heard this fucking song so much it's driving me fucking insane, I absolutely hate it)

Fucking hell the music industry is heading right down the drain, what ever happened to good music? The only good band that is still releasing singles is The Offspring! all the other good bands are gone, eg. The Ramones, The Sex Pistols etc....

WebDudette
09-28-2005, 10:07 PM
I despise "My humps".
It's not only that its a terrible song but EVERY girl sings it. I wanna rip out there vocal cords.
Also "Ohio is for Lovers".
I know there are more but i can't think.

P.S. I like SOME MCR very few songs from there first cd (other then that there shit) and Slipknot aren't to bad either

pretty fly 88
09-29-2005, 06:39 PM
I agree with you on "Sugar We're Going Down," but I love the song "Helena."
Every time I hear that song, it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
Besides, wasn't that My Chemical Romance CD Released Last Year?

Yatesy
10-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Yeah. I really hate that 'sugar we're going down' song. Too much stuff sucks nowadays. Maybe I'm getting old.

Nope, there's just a load of crap being released. =\

Offspring-Fanatic
10-01-2005, 11:07 PM
The worst song of the year is the pussycat dolls "don't cha"

HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! wow...thats amazing

Socially Rejected
10-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Simple Plan - Shut up. Thier a fucking disgrace to the music business and that song shows it.

Zee
10-02-2005, 05:54 AM
This one I didn't have to think much...

Amy Diamond - What's In It For Me

Horrible.

Chevelle
10-02-2005, 11:12 AM
any of those "crazy frog" songs. such crap..

dalaksta
10-03-2005, 03:57 PM
THE WORST SONG IS CRAZY FRAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

JohnnyNemesis
10-03-2005, 04:21 PM
I've never even heard of this Crazy Frog thing. Hm, guess I'm lucky. Anyway, stop repeating that shit, everyone.

coke_a_holic
10-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I've never even heard of this Crazy Frog thing. Hm, guess I'm lucky. Anyway, stop repeating that shit, everyone.
I'm guessing it's a British thing because I haven't heard it either.

Tired_Of_You
10-03-2005, 04:54 PM
I also thought it was a British thing, but I saw it on tv the other day. It seems quite popular.

offspring fan
10-03-2005, 04:54 PM
i hate
crazy frog http://www.sol.no/sgo/c2a/http://www.somethingwrong.co.uk/crazy_frog_baseball/
and
schnappi http://www.nonstopbargains.com/killschnappi.htm

The Cinder
10-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Green days songs sucks

Cejus
10-04-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm guessing it's a British thing because I haven't heard it either.
We have this shitty frog over here, too (in Spain). And I've seen it on german tv, too. I hate it. It's some song they invented to put on your mobile phone, as ringtone. Then they decided to make a full song. There are different versions of this song, I guess.