PDA

View Full Version : (another) How old were you when...

ichoose90
09-26-2005, 02:38 PM
You got into your first actuall fist-fight.

and explain it in detail.

wheelchairman
09-26-2005, 02:39 PM
13. I was playing basketball in gym class with a friend, and he kept fouling me.

I was a retard.

Tizzalicious
09-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I got beaten up when I was about 14.

~*hit_that*~
09-26-2005, 02:41 PM
erm I was in year 4, so about 7/8 =)

It was with a girl called Stacey, we hated each other for some reason (cant remember why) but one day she so totally pissed me off i just kicked shit outta her in school lol. (such a rebel you see :p). We both got suspended for two days, and when I came back I was informed she left school =).

Serves her right for doing whatever she did to piss me off. (Theres more to this story, but I wont bore you) :)

robitor
09-26-2005, 02:42 PM
14 years old
some faggot kept talkin shit to me, so i was like, "u think ure so tough why don't u fight me?" and he was like "alright then" so i went up to this hill thing and we fought on top of the hill and like 6 people were watching the fight. i beat the shit out of him 5 times. every time he said mercy and i got off him, he'd just get up and start fighting again so then i beat the shit out of him again, and again, and again, and again, and...
so in detail, here's how i won, i charged at him and threw him on the ground then jumped ontop of him and started punching his face.

Rancid_Guyxxx
09-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Grade 7, soccer field, got pissed when my team lost, attacked a guy on the other team who I hated, resulted in 3 day suspension for both of us.

The Talking Pie
09-26-2005, 02:45 PM
I had a 'fight' with some kid when I was twelve in school. He was pissing me off so I pushed him. I don't think any punches were thrown before it was split up. Probably a good thing; I would have lost a fight back then. I try to avoid confrontations with people though. So yeah, that's it.

ichoose90
09-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Ha. Almost forgot my own.

Freshman year, in gym class. I forget what we were doing but this fucking arabic kid kept on fucking around and getting all cocky. I remember him saying "You fucking skater faggot, get a haircut." I was just like "what the fuck did you just say?" and he was like "come closer so I can beat the fuck out of you" so I went up to him and just knocked him in the face so he grabbed on to my shirt and pulled it completely off and was in his hand. There was a 5 second pause of us just staring at eachother. I just got him in a headlock and started bashing his face in with my fist on my other arm. Cheap way to win but, oh well. This went on for about 3 minutes straight until the gym teacher ripped us off of eachother and dragged us down to the office. We was suspended for one week.

EDIT: I was an idiot but so was he.

wheelchairman
09-26-2005, 02:58 PM
hmmm, this sounds like a thinly-guised macho-masculine circle-jerk topic.

ichoose90
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah, it does. I just want honesty, though. I trust half these people enough, to believe their story.

sKratch
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I was probably around the age of 8... My neighbor across the street had "royal rumbles" in her backyard and I had to fight this kid who lives further down my street. I ended up getting hit in the stomach, which knocked the wind out of me pretty good. I remember being told I did him in pretty well though.

Human
09-26-2005, 03:33 PM
8. My neighbor kept on slapping me on my face and she wouldn't stop so I just kicked her and gave her a black eye. It served her right for messing with me. She ran away and tears. What a pussy. I felt very satisfied although I got grounded for afew days and got a countless number of lectures from my mom. We are friends again, well at least she thinks I'm her friend. I only talk to her because I feel sorry for her.

Human
09-26-2005, 03:37 PM
hellz ya! ur my kinda woman. i like em big and strong. gives me a boner. oh yeh!
I feel ashamed.

That_Guy91
09-26-2005, 04:26 PM
i think mine was at 10 or 11. i was walking to my friend's house after school, and this kid wanted to steal the chain he was wearing (it was gold). it wasnt really a fight, since he just punched me in the face and got his 4 friends before i could do anything. kinda pathetic, really. we just left after that.

peko
09-26-2005, 04:48 PM
I think I was 14 and I got into a big fight with my sister. More of a cat fight than a fist fight though, so I don't think that really counts. :p

That's the only physical fight I've been in. I'm a good kid, I usually don't like to start trouble. :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-26-2005, 04:54 PM
I was 13, I got into a fight with a friend who thought I was the cause of him and his girlfriend splitting up.

'tard.

Xanarki
09-26-2005, 04:59 PM
7 years old.

A dude stole my trading cards. I ripped off his bookbag and got them back. Then we started punching each other, until we got seperated. It all happened on the bus, and if I waited a minute later, it would drive off.

There were rare cards. Can't remember which ones though.

That_Guy91
09-26-2005, 05:02 PM
were they pokemon?

T-6005
09-26-2005, 05:34 PM
10, I think. Started out with fists, but I used my highly evolved brain to pick up a basketball and hit the other kid in the face with it.

Did not, however, use my highly evolved brain to figure out that it was the Superintendent's son. That became clear later.

Not a fight since. I'd rather avoid them.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 05:52 PM
11, I tried to beat up some jock who was flirting with some girl that I had a crush on.

Offspring7
09-26-2005, 06:01 PM
14, there was this one bitch i did NOT get along with. she made me sooo mad. we made a lot of comments back and forth until finally she was like fight me. i tend to be a peaceable person, but she shoved me over a desk so i hit her in the face and shoved her into a locker. its quite funny, i'm such a good kid that i got in no trouble, but the other girl got two detentions. and everyone else hated her.

Offspring7
09-26-2005, 06:02 PM
11, I tried to beat up some jock who was flirting with some girl that I had a crush on.

aww...if some guy did that for me...i would have a crush back. thats so cute. but you were 11.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 06:05 PM
aww...if some guy did that for me...i would have a crush back. thats so cute. but you were 11.

Thanks, she was 3 years older though, same with the guy I fought.

I got the living fuck beaten outta me.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 06:14 PM
I never got into a real fight. I'm always afraid of getting in trouble.

Again, I'm such a fuckin' nerd.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-26-2005, 06:17 PM
I never got into a real fight. I'm always afraid of getting in trouble.

Again, I'm such a fuckin' nerd.

Takes a much bigger man to walk away from a fight.

nieh
09-26-2005, 06:19 PM
I've never been in a real fist fight. There have been a few scuffles that ended in 1-2 hits before either someone broke it up or one of us calmed down though.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Takes a much bigger man to walk away from a fight.
No, I've hit people before, but I haven't been in a real fight.

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 06:22 PM
here's how i won, i charged at him and threw him on the ground then jumped ontop of him and started punching his face.

*takes notes* Punch...in...face...got it! Thank you, master tactician!

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-26-2005, 06:23 PM
*takes notes* Punch...in...face...got it! Thank you, master tactician!

Haha.. and there I was thinking you should go for the elbows.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Haha.. and there I was thinking you should go for the elbows.
Wait, you're not supposed to charge your head into their fist?

Autonomist
09-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I was 13, and me and my group where innocently wrestling when my sworn enemy came over and after observing us for a bit, lept on my back and tried to tackle me to the ground. It turned into 1 on 1 wrestling at first, but then all these Year 12 jocks crowded around and where jeering at us, so he started to throw punches to impress them, and then started getting really aggressive because he couldn't get a solid hit in. I tripped him over and was looming over him on the ground, which probably made me look like the aggressive one, and then over came the PE teacher. We where both sent up to the office and I was suspended, while he got off fine.

Stupid fat cunt.

vikki
09-27-2005, 01:33 AM
i was in year 4 but i think i was almost 9 and this boy was always picking on me, (such a pussy as im a girl) but he was retarded with learning difficulties. he kept coming up to me and trying to trip me and kick me. one day he kicked my shin and i just snapped....

he kicked me over and as he run over to jump on me i lifted my foot up and gave a kick on the nose then a teacher came over and tried to grab him but i went after him and kicked his shin and the teacher was struggling with him so he had what was coming!

then last term a girl in my year (then year 7) who me and her used to be friends, borrowed a DVD of mine but she left one of hers round mine. we wanted them back but she said she never borrowed mine but i saw her put it in her bag! so the argueing went on for about 2 months. then playing rounders i was sitting out and she was at a post and said when i catch the ball its going straight at your head! then i called her a messed up, psychpath deranged bitch!!, we fought on the field and back at the changing room she attacked me, the sub teacher was holding her back and she kept grabbing me! so when she did, i bent her fingers back well far!!! she was excluded for 2 weeks

soz bout dragging on, but i have nothing better to do

bye

neocon58
09-27-2005, 02:32 AM
This one day wasn't any different to any other day, but I just snapped. I hit the slut over the head with my lampshade and once she was on the ground, I bludgeoned the whore to death.

This stupid dog kept agitating me, calling a worthless piece of shit who will never amount to something, you know the sort.

Yes, mother can be so cruel.

vikki
09-27-2005, 03:59 AM
you mean you killed her?!?

Aimeht
09-27-2005, 04:13 AM
15 or 16, I can't remember. My ex boyfriends bigbrother beat me up.

vikki
09-27-2005, 04:55 AM
thats horrible. i hate guys who beat up girls

killer_queen
09-27-2005, 07:07 AM
I guess it was last year. He was a really close friend of mine and the kick-boxing lessons I was taking were giving me a stupid, meaningless courage. I had been wanting to try it on someone. I can't remember why I got mad at him, we were talking nicely but I couldn't stop myself. We've never talked to each other since that day and I consider myself lucky that he wasn't brave enough to hit a girl.

China Boy
09-27-2005, 09:43 AM
This wasn't really a fist fight, I tend to run away when those occur. But there was this late night in China when 5 guys just thought "Let's kick this guy's ass" and tried to throw me in a trash can. Of course I didn't want to, so I kicked a guy in the balls and ran away. Maybe not the bravest thing to do, but in a such a situation you don't really think about bravery. That was last year...

Grampa
09-27-2005, 01:08 PM
This wasn't really a fist fight, I tend to run away when those occur. But there was this late night in China when 5 guys just thought "Let's kick this guy's ass" and tried to throw me in a trash can. Of course I didn't want to, so I kicked a guy in the balls and ran away. Maybe not the bravest thing to do, but in a such a situation you don't really think about bravery. That was last year...

Ball kicking is lame. But effective.

I get into fights all the time cause i dont know when to shut up. Usually not to serious ones though, which is lucky cause im more often than not on the losing end.

I have no idea when my first one was... I do remember attacking a guy on my hockey team in elementary school though.