PDA

View Full Version : as honest & open as possible..

JoY
09-26-2005, 04:03 PM
..tell something about yourself.

we're on the internet, no one is -reaally- going to care, & whatever you say, you can be pretty sure it'll never leave this site. but somewhere someone might just care, or what if someone would be able to recognise him-/herself in you? what if you spontaniously manage to *make* someone care? don't turn it into some kind of dating-topic, kthnx. yeah, whatever. either way...

I can dream off, no matter where I am, who I'm with, or what I'm doing. you never know when there's a moment you can say my name & I won't even hear it. I'm blonde. to the bone. to a point I can make a lame joke & instead of people laughing -with- me, they'll be laughing -at- me, because they either take it too seriously & think it was just another extremely blonde comment, or my joke was so lame & so blonde, it was too rediculous to even ever have been made. but that's okay, because I like seeing people laugh. I'm a total sucker for love. I cling myself on to whatever I love so much, I keep being more afraid of losing it, than actually enjoying it. which is of course foolish & probably pretty blonde. I like to think that somehow in some way I can make a difference. I know I can't, but as I said, I'm a dreamer. it's nice to play with the thought. I'm incredibly neurotic, to the point I've even visited three, yes THREE, psychologists for it. they say I have ADD, but what do they know? I'd like to think I know things, even if it's only little meaningless things. but knowledge gives you the ability to help people. well, some knowledge. I always do my best to understand people with the help of my own experiences, or the ones of people I know well. insight is important to me. I HATE arguing. that's right. I've learned literally -everything- in life seems better & nicer if you wear a fucking smile on your face, so even if I'm feeling fucking miserably, I at least try to smile. & when in an argument (which is a point that always takes some time to reach), I can't help myself, but tell directly what the problem is & getting it off my chest & out my eyesight. I'm stubborn. when I think I know something, as in KNOW something (or someone), I'll defend it with everything. my beliefs are extremely important to me, which kind of fits the profile of a dreamer.

I could go on & on, but I don't want to bore you guys, scare you away with my long posts, or leave my boyfriend attentionless in my bed.. so.. yeah, what's your story?

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Hmm..

I guess deep down I'm an extremely angry person. I'm not as bad as I used to be but I still have a lot of anger inside me that is just waiting to get out, but that I have no outlet for. I worry too much and get disproportionately angry about incredibly small things as a result. One day I think I'm going to flip, and it scares me.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I want people to like me. Again, not as much as I used to, but anywhere, it's nice to be liked. I like to have the approval of people, no matter who they are. I hate that I feel this way but there's not much I won't do to get the approval of somebody.

There, I guess that's the inner me.

BREAK
09-26-2005, 04:09 PM
I poop a lot. Sometimes I do it so much, my ass bleeds. I pick the hell out of my nose in private. I hock up phlegm all over the place. My ball hairs are encrusted with years-old dried semen. At least I think that's what it is. I fart too much. That felt good.

wheelchairman
09-26-2005, 04:11 PM
liberty is not shaving, showering, or cutting your nails for a few days. that is liberty.

Duracell
09-26-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm an emotionally depressed person. My mood can go from being happy to depressed in seconds. I worry about way to much. I like to be as fake as possible.....only because I hate my true self. I would kill myself but I don't want to go to hell. So in the mean time I'm just waiting to die.

Fo shizzle.

The Talking Pie
09-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I didn't used to care about things as much as I let on. And I'm talking about relationships as well as having a general nonchalant attitude. I've been getting better, to the point where things that really matter to me now I actually do care about, but for so many years I just didn't care about anything or anyone, even though I pretended to. I think it was a result of being picked on so much. I just stopped caring about people and things. I was such the little nihilist. I guess I've just learnt to identify what I can put my faith and trust in.

Rancid_Guyxxx
09-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Why does this remind me of the the linkin park thing?

Yeah. I would have to say I care very much about what other people think of me. I act like I don't care, but deep down I really do. Also, if I ever get annoyed at something, I can't leave it alone. I am the person that usually ends up making things worse than they already are, when I had the chance to fix it. I tend to realize a mistake before I do it, but I do it anyways, so usually the motto "I made a mistake, and now I've learned my lesson" doesn't really work with me. I almost always know what I'm getting myself into. Sometimes I do really stupid things just to be with friends or I go places that I don't want to just out of fear that I will be alone.

shadowind
09-26-2005, 04:36 PM
i change alot

Human
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
At the moment I am a tall, blonde, weird girl. I have been rejected by almost everybody that I know. People at school constantly start rumors about me and call me names and bully me. I only have 2 friends; one that lives 2 hours away and 1 that lives in London. I have a horrible home life and I use violence alot. My "other body" takes over me when I get angry and I hit and kick. I am almost always angry although people can't tell. My dad has given me blackouts, choked me, and kicked me several times and my mom encourages it. The only way besides violence that I get my anger out is by cutting myself. I haven't killed myself yet(I know you all want me to) because I know that someday whether it will be when I'm 25 or 35 my time of happiness will come and life will be good again. I plan to go to Harvard for college and am a straight a student. That's all I can think of right now.

Sunny
09-26-2005, 07:05 PM
i am a total control freak. everything always has to be my way.. or else. i can take a lot of shit from people and i'm nice to a fault, but i only let my anger accumulate to a certain point. if someone crosses the line i can get really, really nasty. i hold grudges and don't let go. i have a tendency to get bitter. i need to stop being a wiseass, because someone's gonna beat my ass one day. i haven't quite figured out whether i'm a very insecure or a very arrogant person... perhaps a bit of both. i'm not manipulative, but i can be when people try to play games with me... and they usually end up regretting it. i'm extremely high strung most of the time. i'm too much of a living breathing stereotype sometimes. fluffy animals and good sex can usually cheer me up. not at the same time, of course. ew. i tend to get overwhelmed and panicky when things go wrong. i'm planning on getting plastic surgery the second i get out of college. i worry too much, i love too much and i procrastinate too much. the glass is always half empty, god dammit. i don't like getting excited about things to come because i feel like they will not actually happen if i get my hopes up. yes, i'm neurotic and paranoid, thanks. i also need constant reasurrance. badly.

and apparently i come off as a remarkably well-adjusted, happy person. lolz.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm sure that things that describe me have already been said by others, but whatever...

If I were a time bomb, I would have a really long fuse, and a really big explosion. I can take a lot of abuse, be it physical or mental, but after a certain point, I just lose it and start swinging. My friends even have a name for this other "personality".

Enough of my anger problems. I'm very shy, and have very little willpower, or self esteem, from what I've heard. I don't really care what people think about me, as long as they do. In other words, I don't care what someone's opinion of me is, the only problem is if they have none at all. I'm very wierd like that. I also try too hard to be funny, even when I know I'm failing at it.

Offspring7
09-26-2005, 07:13 PM
i try to do anything that will make people like me. its really sad, but lately i've gotten better with it. i am 15 years old, and i am just now starting to make real best friends. sure as a kid i had my "bffs" but i never felt the way i do with the friends i have now. i actually do stuff with these girls. i am just starting to get along with guys as friends. i have stopped thinking of every guy i meet as a potential boyfriend. i have not had a real boyfriend ever. i have yet to have my first real kiss. when i was younger i had kisses, but they don't count to me. i long for the completion i think having a boyfriend will bring me. even though my friends assure me i am pretty, i think of myself as ugly and unwanted, mainly because i have not had a boyfriend. i am paranoid. i always think people are talking about me/thinking about me. its a horrible trait. and the worst part of it is...no one knows i have paranoia. i have never admitted it to anyone, not even my real best friends. my goal in life is to outdo my sisters, in looks, academics, boys, and athletically. i strive for all that, although i know its not going to happen. i am generally just unhappy with myself underneath, but on the outside i am always smiling, even when someone is making fun of me and i want to cry. its amazing the way i've conditioned myself just to smile to get through things.

HornyPope
09-26-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm already fairly honest with myself and about myself, I find. I'm just very bad at talking about myself without a lead-on, and this case is no exception. So I can't help the thread very much.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I really need to stop being so lazy. I'm doing fine, but I'm smart enough to be in the top 5 of my class. I could accomplish just about anything if I'd get off my ass. This is why Asians are going to take over the world. White people don't take advantage of how good we have it.
I'm also the smart/lazy type, but I'm also Asian, and I don't feel like taking over the world.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 07:38 PM
You're Asian? I'm shocked. Totally thought you were a white kid. I mean, what kind of a name is Jesse for an Asian?
Oh, right. I'm half asian, half hispanic. I forgot to mention that. Also, ever notice the wave of Asian kids with the whiter-than-white first names lately?

Tizzalicious
09-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm not good at describing myself, and I shouldn't be doing this at 3.30 am. So I guess I won't.

Rancid_Guyxxx
09-26-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm also the smart/lazy type, but I'm also Asian, and I don't feel like taking over the world.
For some reason I didn't think you were Asian.

peko
09-26-2005, 07:45 PM

Same here. Except for the taking over the world part.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 07:54 PM
I enjoy long walks on the beach, taking pictures of my shexy body, and romantic dinners. I am a caring, smart, fun, outgoing, funny and an all around fun-to-be-with person.

Oh yeah, and I'm filthy rich.

Human
09-26-2005, 07:55 PM
I enjoy long walks on the beach, taking pictures of my shexy body, and romantic dinners. I am a caring, smart, fun, outgoing, funny and an all around fun-to-be-with person.

Oh yeah, and I'm filthy rich.
If you are so sexy then why not post a pic? :rolleyes:

barangatang
09-26-2005, 07:57 PM
If you are so sexy then why not post a pic? :rolleyes:

1. I don't have a scanner

2. I don't have a digital camera

3. don't have an e-mail.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 07:58 PM
u shud post a pic of ur big sexy feminine muscles

mmmmmmmmmmmm

get me in a headlock, baby

guess how old she is you pedophile.

Human
09-26-2005, 07:59 PM
1. I don't have a scanner

2. I don't have a digital camera

3. don't have an e-mail.
All of those I was surprised by but that last one really got me. No email? If you have internet you can get an email account.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
guess how old she is you pedophile.
He is saying that because of something I said in that fight thread, ignore him, tis a troll you are trying to communicate with.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:03 PM
I also like to to look at my dogs penis!! !

Really? Me too! Lets make a cult!

Human
09-26-2005, 08:04 PM
well i like mountain dew lol!!
but i also like to to look at my dogs penis!! jk jk lol thats silly!!
troll
troll
troll
troll
troll
troll

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 08:04 PM
well i like mountain dew lol!!
but i also like to to look at my dogs penis!! jk jk lol thats silly!!
That's it, I'm gonna go drink a Coke.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:05 PM
All of those I was surprised by but that last one really got me. No email? If you have internet you can get an email account.
I did have one but it fucked up my computer.

My aunt thinks email(and anything that has to do with computers, for that matter) is evil.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:06 PM
That's it, I'm gonna go drink a Coke.
I love Alex. Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system. It is out. Go along with your business.

0r4ng3
09-26-2005, 08:08 PM
I love Alex. Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system. It is out. Go along with your business.
Alex? Who's Alex? Is he mountain dew man?

Human
09-26-2005, 08:08 PM
I did have one but it fucked up my computer.

My aunt thinks email(and anything that has to do with computers, for that matter) is evil.
That's a bit odd. Then why do you go on the computer? I mean, she allows you to be a member of a public message board but no email account? That's screwed up.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:10 PM

I love alex?

who might alex be?

yourboyfriend??? ooooooooooooooooo!

leah has a boyfriend!
leah has a boyfriend!
leah has a boyfriend!

leah and alex sittin in a tree K I S S I N G!!

Human
09-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Alex? Who's Alex? Is he mountain dew man?
A human that I know. Buahahahahahahahahahahahah. I told somebody today and now I think that they are going to spread a rumor about me. Oh well. I see no embarrassment in it. I'd just like the least amount of friends or fo to know about it. My friend Cassi told 2 people right in front of my face. Oh well, Like I care. I'm enough of a dork already.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:11 PM
I love alex?

who might alex be?

yourboyfriend??? ooooooooooooooooo!

leah has a boyfriend!
leah has a boyfriend!
leah has a boyfriend!

leah and alex sittin in a tree K I S S I N G!!
I actually kind of wish he was. I don't mind you saying that. Continue with it.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:11 PM
That's a bit odd. Then why do you go on the computer? I mean, she allows you to be a member of a public message board but no email account? That's screwed up.

She doesn't know I'm a member of of this forum.

She got me this computer for school assignments.

Offspring7
09-26-2005, 08:12 PM
how old is human?? and she already has a boyfriend? damn...i feel soo....bad. i haven't ever been on a date in my life. lucky girl.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:13 PM
She doesn't know I'm a member of of this forum.

She got me this computer for school assignments.
Neither will she know if you get an email address.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:13 PM
how old is human?? and she already has a boyfriend? damn...i feel soo....bad. i haven't ever been on a date in my life. lucky girl.

We still don't know who alex is.

And I am pretty sure he/she isn't her boy/girl friend.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:14 PM
I'm 10, and no, I don't have a boyfriend but we have one of those "secret" things like we both know that eachother like one another and we haven't said it to eachother simply because I am one of the dorkiest girls in class(because I dress in black) ans he is one of the most popular.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
We still don't know who alex is.

And I am pretty sure he/she isn't her boy/girl friend.
Alex is a boy in my class and he isn't my boyfriend.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Neither will she know if you get an email address.

yes I know, could you recommend one (a site were you can get an e-mail address)

Offspring7
09-26-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm 10, and no, I don't have a boyfriend but we have one of those "secret" things like we both know that eachother like one another and we haven't said it to eachother simply because I am one of the dorkiest girls in class(because I dress in black) ans he is one of the most popular.

I'm 15, and no, I don't have a boyfriend. It sucks. You're only ten and your hooking up/getting to know the most popular boy in class. i'm mildly pretty, but i can't flirt worth anything and i am bound to be single the rest of my life. this is the as honest and open as possible thread...

Human
09-26-2005, 08:16 PM
yes I know, could you recommend one (a site were you can get an e-mail address)
yahoo. I have to go. Bye. I'll talk to you later.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 08:17 PM

You dress in black???

This is extremely interactive.

Try wearing brighter, more "happy" clothing.

nieh
09-26-2005, 08:20 PM
I generally feel the same way as HP but I'm gonna give this a shot anyway. I've always been incredibly intelligent but I'm too lazy and have no desire to do anything with it. Back in high school I would not do any homework, I would barely take any notes in class and I would still get high A's and B's on the tests, but due to not doing homework I'd end up with C's for my final grade when I was totally capable of getting straight A's. I'm the kind of person that can be put in any situation and I'll be able to adapt. Despite the lack of effort and constant procrastination, I have an annoyingly logical thought process most the time. I'll get frustrated very easily by stupid little things that don't make sense to me like at work someone doing something like calling the helpdesk (i.e. me) to check on status of something when they know I'm just going to put them on hold and call someone else when they HAVE THE OTHER PERSON'S NUMBER but they call me anyway making more work than is needed, but at the same time I don't take it out on the people that do those stupid things because I know that 99% of the time it's either an accident or they just don't know any better, so I'm able to convince myself into being an incredibly patient person. I bitch and moan constantly about these stupid little things to the few people that don't do these stupid little things, but as I said, I don't give the people that do them any grief. I hate brand-driven consumerism, I hate double standards, I hate cheating, I hate expectations, I hate cliches, I hate it when people lie to comfort someone even when they know the other person is wrong. I'm completely indifferent to about 99% of people that I meet. If something clicks, then it clicks, if it doesn't, odds are no amount of time or effort will make it click (though that isn't always the case). At any given time I have about 3 people that I actually willingly talk to on a fairly regular basis. These people tend to rotate through a group of probably a little less than 10 with one person that's actually been stuck in that '3 people' thing for quite a few years. My main sense of humor is to make fun of and tease those that are close to me and I expect them to make fun of me right back. I'm willing to forgive people outright time and time again as long as I believe things will get better. My opinion is that it's not what you've done that matters, it's what you're doing and what you're going to do. That being said, after forgiving someone time and time again and finally getting it into my head that they're NOT getting any better, I will tell them to fuck off and probably won't talk to them for a few years if ever. I'm 50% at risk for Huntington's disease as is my brother. I also disagree with gene manipulation (about 90% of it anyways) which is a little ironic considering the circumstances. I'm a very good listener and I'm always there when people need me to be. I remember almost every conversation I ever have word for word, though I might need a kick every now and then to get started.

Yeah....that's all I can think of right now.

Tired_Of_You
09-26-2005, 08:42 PM
I've always been good at school without doing much. I never really had to study when I was in high school and I'd still get good marks. I actually finished high school with 80%. The only class I ever had to make some efforts was maths. Even now, people tell me about all those looong homeworks and sessions' researches(?) and I'm quite surprised when I realise that I don't put many efforts and still manage to be good in almost every class. I feel I'll have to work more for this session, though. Scares me.

I'm not good at love. Not at all. I hate working in team with people I don't know, even though I'm a social person. I can't stand possessive people. I hate it when someone follows me all the time. I'm independant. I rarely realise how good I can be. I don't talk a lot. It doesn't really matter to me to be alone, I don't need to go to a party every week-end like some people I know. I laugh too much. I avoid hurting people.

That's enough for now.

peko
09-26-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm 15, and no, I don't have a boyfriend. It sucks. You're only ten and your hooking up/getting to know the most popular boy in class. i'm mildly pretty, but i can't flirt worth anything and i am bound to be single the rest of my life. this is the as honest and open as possible thread...

Don't worry, relationships aren't as cracked up to be as you think. Besides, you're only 15, which isn't anywhere near the age when you get the good relationships. You've got the whole rest of your life to find guys. Just because you're not having any luck now doesn't mean that's how it will always be.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:55 PM
You dress in black???

This is extremely interactive.

Try wearing brighter, more "happy" clothing.
Give me a reason to.

Human
09-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Don't say those things about yourself. You never know, you could in the future be an amazing celebrity, the most wanted woman in America or wherever you live.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Give me a reason to.

haha my spellcheck thought unattractive was interactive.

reason: So alex won't be afraid of your love.

Oh and what kind of music does he like? (this is how I judge people, I know its a terrible way, but I can never get along with anyone who listens to modern rap)

oh and like my new avatar?

Human
09-26-2005, 09:02 PM
haha my spellcheck thought unattractive was interactive.

reason: So alex won't be afraid of your love.

Oh and what kind of music does he like? (this is how I judge people, I know its a terrible way, but I can never get along with anyone who listens to modern rap)

oh and like my new avatar?
NIN, The Offspring, stuff like that. I like your avatar. he sits right next to me in one of my classes. He knows by now that I am a very sweet kind person(on the outside).

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
NIN, The Offspring, stuff like that. I like your avatar. he sits right next to me in one of my classes. He knows by now that I am a very sweet kind person(on the outside).

Well sure on the outside but does he feel any sexual attraction to you?

Fucking wear more tight/colorful clothes.

and right now pick up the goddamn telephone and call him.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Well sure on the outside but does he feel any sexual attraction to you?

Fucking wear more tight/colorful clothes.

and right now pick up the goddamn telephone and call him.
I don't have his number, yes he does, I meant on the outside as in he thinks I the way I act is the real me, I won't wear more colorful clthes although I did wear a skirt today. What would you look for in a girl?

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:14 PM
. What do you look for in a girl?

(not in order)

- shape of ass/body/boobs (if any)

- how stuck up the girl is/popularity

- what kind of music

- personality/intelligence

-style (kind of clothes she wears, ETC.)

oh and if a girl gets abused by a family member, its a big turn-off.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:20 PM
Well, we do dress alike and I have heard 7 people say we would be a good couple. I generally agree with them although I pretend not to. The only thing that stands in our way is Lynn. He and I hate her but she and I both like him but we know he likes me. She is always all over him making sure that he doesn't take a step near me. Oh well, at least I know she won't have a chance. She is overweight, is hated by almost everybody, and has a pig nose. Sorry for the late response. I have a big project due on Friday that I only just started.

Anya82
09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm an egomaniac. I love people praising me. I love when people tell me how good I am at things. How smart. How intelligent. How organized. How lovely I sing. How good I act/paint. blah blah blah... I've always been "the smart girl", "popular", "everybody's friend", "number 1 student", "the nicest one", since i was a child. That's why i love it. I love to be the center of the world, i love to be the star in the middle of the stage. I love when people want to be like me.

I have friends, but i don't share my problems easily. I'm always locked up. Whenever i have a problem, i don't share it. When my friends ask me if i'm ok, I say "Everything's fine" with a fake smile. I'm a hypocrate. That's because: 1. What difference does it make to tell them what's wrong? It's not like they're gonna solve my problems, and they already have theirs, why bother them with mine? 2. I don't want people to know me a 100%, cause they could discover my weeknesses and use them against me. I've had "friends" who backstabbed me. That's why I'm a cold-hearted bitch sometimes.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm an egomaniac. I love people praising me. I love when people tell me how good I am at things. How smart. How intelligent. How organized. How lovely I sing. How good I act/paint. blah blah blah... I've always been "the smart girl", "popular", "everybody's friend", "the nicest one", since i was a child. That's why i love it. I love to be the center of the world, i love to be the star in the middle of the stage. I love when people want to be like me.

I have friends, but i don't share my problems easily. I'm always locked up. Whenever i have a problem, i don't share it. When my friends ask me if i'm ok, I say "Everything's fine" with a fake smile. I'm a hypocrate. That's because: 1. What difference does it make to tell them what's wrong? It's not like they're gonna solve my problems, and they already have theirs, why bother them with mine? 2. I don't want people to know me a 100%, cause they could discover my weeknesses and use them against me. I've had "friends" who backstabbed me. That's why I'm a cold-hearted bitch sometimes.
If i went to school with you you would definitely hate me.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Well, we do dress alike and I have heard 7 people say we would be a good couple. I generally agree with them although I pretend not to. The only thing that stands in our way is Lynn. He and I hate her but she and I both like him but we know he likes me. She is always all over him making sure that he doesn't take a step near me. Oh well, at least I know she won't have a chance. She is overweight, is hated by almost everybody, and has a pig nose. Sorry for the late response. I have a big project due on Friday that I only just started.

No problem, It gave me time to work for my big project due friday.

It doesn't seem as though lynn is such of a problem, just tell her to fuck(or buzz if you don't want to get into trouble) off.

or try insulting her in front of alex with a insult she doesn't know means.

try: hermaphrodite, cunt, or perhaps testosterone whore

or just tell her to get off her lazy ass and become belemic.

Anya82
09-26-2005, 09:28 PM
If i went to school with you you would definitely hate me.
why is that?

Human
09-26-2005, 09:30 PM
why is that?
You seem like as you said, a popular, perky, girl that is little miss perfect.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:32 PM
No problem, It gave me time to work for my big project due friday.

It doesn't seem as though lynn is such of a problem, just tell her to fuck(or buzz if you don't want to get into trouble) off.

or try insulting her in front of alex with a insult she doesn't know means.

try: hermaphrodite, cunt, or perhaps testosterone whore

or just tell her to get off her lazy ass and become belemic.
I only know what testostrone and cunt mean. Also, she doesn't say anything and if I said something ti wou;ld make me look like I started the fight and I was just a big, weird, airhead. Plus, it would make me look bad in front of Alex.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:36 PM
I only know what testostrone and cunt mean. Also, she doesn't say anything and if I said something ti wou;ld make me look like I started the fight and I was just a big, weird, airhead. Plus, it would make me look bad in front of Alex.

Hmmm, I guess your right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

Anya82
09-26-2005, 09:38 PM
You seem like as you said, a popular, perky, girl that is little miss perfect.
popular, yes. perky, no. little miss perfect... hmm.. kinda! ;) hahaha
It's just that i like to do things right. I'm also a perfectionist. If i'm gonna do something, i'm gonna do it right. I hate making mistakes. Fortunately, it doesn't cost me a lot, cause i enjoy it.
And i'm very friendly, that's why i'm "popular". But not one of those airhead popular chicks... I'm just a friendly person, and people seem to like me most of the time. And I LOVE IT!!

but don't think of me as a snob, annoying, selfish girl. I like to be admired, yes.. but i don't like to make others suffer, nor insult them. It's just not right.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Hmmm, I guess your right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
Is it a person like that or is a person called one?

Human
09-26-2005, 09:40 PM
popular, yes. perky, no. little miss perfect... hmm.. kinda! ;) hahaha
It's just that i like to do things right. I'm also a perfectionist. If i'm gonna do something, i'm gonna do it right. I hate making mistakes. Fortunately, it doesn't cost me a lot, cause i enjoy it.
And i'm very friendly, that's why i'm "popular". But not one of those airhead popular chicks... I'm just a friendly person, and people seems to like me most of the time. And I LOVE IT!!

but don't think of me as a snob, annoying, selfish girl. I like to be admired, yes.. but i don't like to make others suffer, nor insult them. It's just not right.
Yo sound like a nice person. Sorry.

MANDY
09-26-2005, 09:41 PM
theres not much 2 me....i am allways horny,i skate and i love boys,i am boy crazy

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Is it a person like that or is a person called one?

A person called one.

e.g.e

James had both apenis and avagina. He is a hermaphrodite.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
A person called one.

e.g.e

James had both apenis and avagina. He is a hermaphrodite.
Ah, I see. The conversations I have with you can be quite peculiar at times. Let's get back to Alex. I love Alex!!!!!! I love Alex!!!! I guess I still don't have it out of my system.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:48 PM
Ah, I see. The conversations I have with you can be quite peculiar at times. Let's get back to Alex. I love Alex!!!!!! I love Alex!!!! I guess I still don't have it out of my system.

Ask for his goddamn phone number.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Ask for his goddamn phone number.
No. I can't say anything about it.

barangatang
09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
No. I can't say anything about it.

Yes you fucking will.

tomorrow after school say something like, "I am having trouble with my homework, can I have your phone number so I can call you if I need help.

Rag Doll
09-26-2005, 09:54 PM
I can be very immature at times. I whine a lot. I sing nonsense songs. I giggle too much. I like care bears. But I can be overly mature too. Worried about things most people my age never even think of. I'm a lot more comfortable with people older than me, than my own age. I take night classes for that reason. I'm very insecure, but I hide it very well. I can totally come across as very arrogant and conceited. I can act like I'm the smartest person ever, like I'm hot as hell, and like I'm incredibly funny.....but I know that I'm really just a scared, shy, insecure, little girl. I worry like crazy. And I'm totally paranoid, but I have good reasons...my old friends suck. I let people back in to my life that have hurt me. But I will always hold a grudge. I never forget negative things, but I tend to brush off the positive. I'm a pessimist. I have a very hard time trusting people. And I always suspect the worst. I'm very picky when it comes to people I associate with. I'm a total elitest bitch. For god only knows what reason, because I have no reason to be like that. But if I like you and you take the time to get close to me, I'm loyal to a fault. I'll do anything for the people I care about. I'm sweet and caring and cuddly. Just don't get on my bad side, or else I'm a ruthless & vicious little thing. I have been known to make grown men cry with my insults, attitude, and constant dirty looks and disparaging remarks. I think animals are cooler than a lot of the people I meet. I feel like I'll never have a meaningful relationship because I'm high maintenance and picky. I'm planning to go to law school, but I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I'm not smart enough, especially compared to everyone else. I need approval, or else I'm miserable. I'll bug people constantly about something until they approve of what I'm saying/doing. I'm a pushover. I don't stand my ground. I really can't say no, especially if it'll make someone happy.

that's enough for now. I have a paper to write.

Human
09-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes you fucking will.

tomorrow after school say something like, "I am having trouble with my homework, can I have your phone number so I can call you if I need help.
No I won't. I have many other phone numbers that I can call.

Not Ozymandias
09-26-2005, 11:04 PM
Well this thread was promising for 5 seconds. I'm not going to share something and have to wade through 500 more Human posts to find it again.

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-26-2005, 11:37 PM
I feel like nobody loves me or even cares about my life whatsoever.I told my dad I want to die and he just said "Go ahead". I really can't find where my life starts or ends and I always feel angry at the world and myself. I don't really know if I can go on with my life. I may seem like a real happy energetic person,but in real perspective Im lonely,depressed,and angry.

I guess its ok I got that off my chest.

Betty
09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
When I was younger, I never told anybody anything about myself. Now that I've grown up, after years of keeping everything locked up, I tell most people relatively close to me nearly everything about me, basically if they care and are willing to listen. Consequently, nothing I say here is really a "secret" and has probably been discussed at one point or another with people here.

Also, when I was younger, I was the smartest person I knew. I was good at everything I did. Now that I've met a lot more people, I've become a lot more aware of how much I would like to improve myself as a person, not so much because I don't think I'm amazing already, but because there are so many qualities I find in others that I wish I could have in myself, and because I want to associate with others that have these qualities and can not possibly expect them to want to associate with me if I cannot even meet my own standards. I want to know everything about everything. I want to be witty. I want to tell good stories. I want to be able to crack jokes. I want to have creative and exciting thoughts.

One of my biggest goals in life is to develop MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS. Intimate, not superficial, relationships with people. I seek out amazing, unique, fascinating people and can only hope that they think the same thing about me. I have totally different friends to fit totally different aspects of my life. Conversation is very very important to me, and this comes back to the improving myself part as I'd like to be a better conversationalist.

(I suppose this part may be somewhat of a confession) I am an over-achiever. I am the type of person who CAN do well in school/work and so DO do well. Not only well, I am the best. I haven't figured out if I simply want to do my personal best, or if I want to beat out all possible competition. It's probably a little bit of both. And if I'm not the best (this is still academically speaking of course) I always find some way to rationalize it, but this does not come up often as I generally come out on top overall in the end. Why do I do this? There are lots of reasons. I am a perfectionist. If I don't do something as perfectly as possible, at least to my abilities, I totally beat myself up over it. "Why? Why did I get that question wrong! Dammit!" There are perks. I intend to have my life handed to me on a silver platter. Never have to look for a job but always have one offered to me. Not have to worry (too much) about paying for school as I get scholarships. Etc, etc. Finally, the glory. I do like the glory. It is something that makes me special. I am the smart one. I am the one who always gets the highest mark. In highschool, not just in my class, not just in my grade, but pretty much in the history of my school. I am very modest about my achievements, but still really feel good about the praise. It's gotten to the point where everybody close to me is so used to my doing well, that it's not even special any more. So when I work really, really hard on something and am incredibly proud of the result, pretty much nobody really cares, and sometimes it's sad that I really only have myself to please at the end of the day and nobody that I can share my sense of accomplishment with. And I can't tell my other friends, because they don't know about this secret-crazy-super-achiever side of me.

And although I want to be the best, and have so far accomplished it, I think it's because I've never had enough competition. And I've decided that if I did, I really could not be the best, as I enjoy my social/extracurricular life way too much to give it up. Basically I just try and do everything and burn myself out.

Hmmm....

Izie
09-26-2005, 11:50 PM
I'd really love to do this right now, but I'm dead-tired and about to go to uni, so yeah. When I'm back. And expect a long one, I'm all into myself these days (as if i'm ever not?).

Nina
09-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Well this thread was promising for 5 seconds. I'm not going to share something and have to wade through 500 more Human posts to find it again.

That'a quite disappointing...it would have been very interesting and worth the annoying posts to skip.

TheHulaChick
09-27-2005, 02:00 AM
People find me difficult sometimes cause I just hate doing things wrong or saying the wrong things and looking silly, so as a result I don't say much at all. I won't say or do something unless someone else has done it first or I'm very familiar with it. I think people think I'm shy or don't have my own opinions, but I'm not shy at all and I have very strong opinions, I just can't speak up and say what I really think. I keep a LOT to myself.

I'm an extremely honest and caring person, people trust me and I'm a good talker and listener. But other people take advantage of that. I don't trust other people and I believe people always like someone else more than me.

I'm a total perfectionist, annoying little things drive me crazy. I love having things organised my own way. I'm extremely unmotivated and always leave things to the last moment. I'm terrible at following instrustions, but excellent at just doing things and working them out for myself.

I remember absolutely everything people tell me, but I always forget what I say to people. I think my brain is hyperactive, I think waaaaaay too much about everything. Mostly I think about people and constantly go over conversations in my head and try to really deeply understand things.

Tizzalicious
09-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Like I said last night, I never know how to describe myself, or do those kinda things, but I'll give it a try.

I'm insecure. It got better when I lost weight, much better, but I'm still incredibly insecure. I have food issues. I'm so scared I'll lose weight again that I refuse to eat anything fat. And when I did I feel bad about it. I eat pizza though. I love pizza. But I feel bad when I ate that too.

I wish I had more friends. I lost a lot of them because I was hardly ever in school because of my migraines. People suck. They give up on you when they don't see you every day. I wish I could have a normal life, with a job and college. Studying at home is not my thing at all. I procrastinate. A lot. I just can't do it. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever finish. And if I even CAN translate. If my English is good enough. If my Dutch is good enough. I think both aren't.

I love to shop. And having my own style. I shop a little too much.

I also love sex. A lot.

I like things to be perfect. Tidy, matching, outlined, whatever. Things just have to be perfect. Or I get annoyed. I match my underwear with my clothes.

Inshane
09-27-2005, 04:07 AM
If you'd see me in real life you probably wouldnt notice my insecurity. I perform on stage, like attention (any attention negative or possitive), have the most strongest opinion on almost everything and I like to show that. But im very insecure about my body, which is caused by my CFS. My body feels like a bag of stones I have to carry around, all the time. Its a fight against myself. I do everything with my head/mind, this is why I often get confused about whats real and not, I simply dont see the difference. Most of the time im not 'there'. Conversations, whole days can go by. When I suddenly 'wake up' I have no idea what I actually did I just became a routine.

I often can't control myself, I just have to make that nasty comment or I just have to break that window. If something entered my head I simply have to do it. I make myself do it.

Loving someone is very hard for me. I need the attention, the sex, the hugs, the warm body against you in bed, but at the same time im scared to lose that person. I can still feel the exact pain of losing someone. so I make these awfull hurting comments, not that I mean it but to create distance. And when that distance is made Im just angry at myself and real sad for I need the love.

JoY
09-27-2005, 04:50 AM
I'm extremely satisfied with how this thread turned out. I like reading about some of you guys & how you see yourselves. it's interesting, to say the least.=)

killer_queen
09-27-2005, 07:53 AM
I judge people by their looks, clothes and shoes. Especially when I just meet someone firstly I look at his/her shoes. If they are not good enough I don't like that person. All of my friends are older than me and I'm always using the advantage of being the youngest. When I can't get what I want I just cry and that makes me the right everytime in every argument. There's almost nothing that I can't do to get what I want. I love flirting with people but I scare when someone flirts with me and I get away from him immideately.
I don't like people who hate cats. And I care too much about what people think and say about me. I have a lot of different personalities for different societies. I act like an idiot when I meet my idiot friends.
That's all I can remember right now.

Vera
09-27-2005, 07:56 AM
I pity myself. A lot. It's so stupid and whiney and immature and it's why I don't buy it when people call me mature. I'm not. I'm a whiney, stupid kid who can't get off her ass to do things. Ironically, while typing this I'm being the same self-pitying, whiney, stupid kid. I'm a bit better than some of my friends at getting stuff done but most of them are still smarter than me. That depresses me. It depresses me that I can't be the great person I always thought I was. It depresses me that a lot of people like me but I can't like myself enough to have a good self-esteem.

I rarely cry for any other reason than feeling sorry for myself.

This is so emo I might as well go cute myself.

memento
09-27-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm extremely lonely. I have to have a girlfriend. I cannot live alone, but I am forced to and adapt. But this adaption is taking something from me. I keep myself busy, I work stupid amoutns, I read, I work out. Anything to not sit down. I used to be a pussy and cry alot I haven't in ages, but I did break down yesterday. It's sad to say but right now I think my closest friend is online. I have friends, I have mates, a social life. But it's all fake. I don't have someone close. I never have, never will. I'm 21 and have only been in one relationship. First kiss at 20 etc. etc.

When I'm in a relationship no matter how superfical all this dissaperas and I turn into a normal person. even after I split up I am fine, its just whe I cannot get someone else.

I hate women sometimes. They're too picky, too whiney, too pussyfied by society into horrible things. I rarely find a woman I respect, if ones I greatly admire for their niceness, talents, looks and smarts have these things I hate inheriantly in women. I guess I hate them in men too but it's far less common.

I'm no where near as good as I want to be in anything. I am a talented person. I'm smart. Smarter than a lot of people but not the smartest. I don't understand physics/maths so I can't understand the world. I read tons of physics but it actally gets to me that I can't understand the mathmatical formalism. I want to be special, smarts wise. I wanna be the smartest person and Einstein, Newton or even a Tony Blair. Someone who is above and beyond what anyone else is. The same applies to athletic abilty. I want to be an awesome athlete but I am not blessed with the body. I'm average. Above average smarts, and maybe looks but who cares? I want to be the best.

In the end I think of dying alone, with no family. I think I'd curtail this by ending it myself. But I take that seriously and I don't whine about it like a lot of these pussy attempters. But currently I have lots of upside and people to hurt so I'd never bother with it.

Oh and whenever I see a pretty girl my heart sinks, I won't have something like that. (oh shit wait I did, but I won't again).

~*hit_that*~
09-27-2005, 09:05 AM
I poop a lot. Sometimes I do it so much, my ass bleeds. I pick the hell out of my nose in private. I hock up phlegm all over the place. My ball hairs are encrusted with years-old dried semen. At least I think that's what it is. I fart too much. That felt good.

omg, you're so fucking funny! I'm genuinely pissing myself laughing here!!!

And Claire (enemy_number_one) thinks she's scarred for life :p

Kerr
09-27-2005, 09:05 AM
If I were a time bomb, I would have a really long fuse, and a really big explosion. I can take a lot of abuse, be it physical or mental, but after a certain point, I just lose it and start swinging. My friends even have a name for this other "personality".

Yeah, a bit like me.

I tend to be a little shy, keep myself to myself, and often my shyness affects my speech (nervousness gets the better of me at the worst of times), but once you get to know me (and even tolerate me), I am deep down a cool person (but only if I am in the mood to be - if tired or bored, I am boring). I can even have a laugh with people. I am sometimes also a bit rude, but I try to keep it down. Acemically, I am smart, but generally tend to be dense, although my attentiveness is very low, and I am often in my own world. There is a sensitive side to me too, however, and although I am generally rubbish at giving advice, I will listen to your problems with the most open mind possible, and I won't go and judge you. I do tend ti take some jokes seriously, but that is normally when the intention is to deliberately get on my nerves, or if a joke is taken too far (this is where the whole anger release thing applies to me). I can tolerate things more than most, sometimes though I might whine a bit as well - I try to keep it to a minimum, as I don't like being whiney. I am a bit crap at explaining things too (especially mathematical things, which is strange, as I am good at maths).

Most is in my MySpace profile.

Preocupado
09-27-2005, 09:08 AM
I'm very arrogant. My current goal in life is to find a way to deal with people in an equal-to-equal way. And the reason for me to do that it's simply the fact that i have a low self esteem.

JohnnyNemesis
09-27-2005, 09:14 AM
It's funny how I can open up about the deepest aspects of my life within minutes of meeting a person irl if I feel a positive vibe between us, but for some reason, I'm struggling to open up here. Part of it is the sensitive nature of it all, some of it comes from feeling weird about trying to describe myself objectively, and a little bit of it comes from being too lazy to type it all out.

Isa Isa knows a few of the issues though. TUNB knows a bit too, because he's read pieces of my Autobiography. Anyway, let me try:

Most of my life has been full of self-loathing. The kind of self-loathing that infuriates others. Y'see, I've come to realize that I'm rather lovable, but I spent so much of my life denying it. Within days of meeting a friend or group of friends, everyone raves about how much they like me, how much more time they want to spend with me, etc. It happens ALL the time. I'm like, famous. I think I just make people feel comfortable.

Anyway, the common pattern, which has been mirrored on this very BBS as well, is that people fuckin' love me. I think I was always ashamed of it for some reason, so I denied it. This sounds like self-praise, but it's really just an honest example of how fuckin' weird I am, because I'm not a huge fan of myself sometimes. I can listen to what people tell me, notice my good qualities the same way I notice the best qualities in others, but still feel like I'm shitty because I demand complete perfection or complete failure of myself. I can either be a superstar or a bum, but I will NOT be in the middle. Also, I'm neurotic, OCD, simultaneously hardworking AND lazy (is that possible), sex-obsessed, sex-obsessed, and sex-obsessed.

Oh, and my Mom is a fanatical Christian, while my Dad is abusive and doesn't remember my name sometimes. He knows all of my siblings names and is interested in their lives, but I couldn't pay him to listen to anything going on in my life. It sounds tragic, but honestly, he's not too interesting himself either, so it's all good. Plus, I get to treat him like shit in front of everyone (he deserves it) and he doesn't care.

None of this came out the way I wanted it to.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 09:36 AM
Then it's a good thing none of us understand the way you wanted it to come out :p

And I noticed, and tried to speculate on how you became so popular, so fast. I would go with you just being able to understand what people want, rather fast.

hmm, pshaw, since everyone is being honest, I'll try that.

Um, I've become more paranoid than I used to be. I worry now if people are just telling me what I want to hear, or whether they mean it or not.

I've drawn a schism between myself and a large group of my friends, we are fundamentally different people, and I no longer enjoy the presence of their company. Ironically, separating myself from them, makes me enjoy them that much more.

I'm a lot less arrogant than I used to be, which is ironic, because in my opinion, I have a lot more reason to be. I know that sounds contradictory, but it's true.

I often become disgusted at people's opinions, more than I used to.

My internet is very messed up, so this probably won't be posted for a while.

Izie
09-27-2005, 09:57 AM
I am... Oh so many things. Sometimes I feel like there's more than one person living inside my head. And they're completely different. And they're constantly arguing.

I'm usually loud, but I can be almost invisible (if I try really hard and like hide my face and whatnot). I'm SO difficult, but some things I just see as black and white and no-mid ground. I'm incredibly flexible and I adapt easily, but I can be sooooo unbelievably rigind about some things. I'm very Slavic in a lot of ways. I'm incredibly persistant, and as long as there is a chance (as slight as possible) that I can get what I want, I go for it. I don't really know what "give up" means and "it can't be done" isn't really something I believe in. Maybe it can't be done now, or in the exact way I imagine it, but it most likely CAN be done.

So far I've generally managed to do all the things I wanted to do. On my own, thankyouverymuch. Yet I've been so picky about those. I'm picky about everything. I only want to do the things I want to do.

I have a hell of an ego. And sometimes it's not very good for me. I have to satisfy my own standards or die trying. And my standards for myself are much higher than for other people. So occasionally, when I'm not as good as I want to be in whichever sphere of my life, I can get unbelievably down and hate myself to no end. But that's about the time when the bitchy part of mersonality kicks in and kicks me in the butt telling me to stop mopng around and start doing something. And then I do. And then, being the narciss I geenrally am, I love myself again. And i'm so fucking arrogant about it. And obviously, I have a huge cock.

I can also be selfish. Okay, most people don't call it selfish, but at times, i'm perfectly capable of doing what is best for ME and only me and ignoring others. I can also be rather violent. More verbally than physically though. Although I've been known to kick/break things when angry. And exercise to exaustion when pissed off.

I'm also hyperactive and bouncy and I love being stupid with people. And I'm abitious as fuck. And I'm fucked in the head and I want too many things at once. I can be utterly irrational, but eventually, my brain usually takes control and does whatever it is that has to be done for whatever purpose.

I laugh a lot. At stupid things. At myself and at others. I can be awfully giggly at times. But I need people who can make me laugh. I need people who I can talk to, both seriously and idiotically.

I can seem really distant and stuck up at times. I'm not too keen on expressing my emotions in public. But honestly? I'm a fluffball. If I love you, I just do, and that's it. Also, if you piss me off, that's just it too. It takes a LOT to piss me off, but once you do, we're over baby. For good.

yeah, I think that's it for now. God, I love writing about myself. And overanalyzing myself and everything else.

Izie
09-27-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm a lot less arrogant than I used to be, which is ironic, because in my opinion, I have a lot more reason to be. I know that sounds contradictory, but it's true.

Once you're more satisfied with yourself you have less need to be arrogant.

/amateur psychologist mode.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Thank you Dr. Phiz :p

And you were pretty quiet in Amsterdam. Although not because you wanted to be, haha.

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Thank you Dr. Phiz :p

And you were pretty quiet in Amsterdam. Although not because you wanted to be, haha.

You're welcome :p

And explain the Amsterdam quiet thing? PM if content is unsuitable for non-1337 o.O

Tizzalicious
09-27-2005, 10:05 AM
Dr. Phiz <3

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:17 AM
You're welcome :p

And explain the Amsterdam quiet thing? PM if content is unsuitable for non-1337 o.O
I think for two of the days at least, you had lost your voice. it was hilarious.

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:21 AM
I think for two of the days at least, you had lost your voice. it was hilarious.

Oh riiiiiiiiight, that, hahahahaha. You do not want to know what I was thinking http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/paranoid.gif

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:22 AM
Oh riiiiiiiiight, that, hahahahaha. You do not want to know what I was thinking http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/paranoid.gif
I am sure of that.

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/pwn3d.jpg

yes, I'm using even the weakest opportunities to use this pic.

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:24 AM
You know damn well I won last time. I had bundles of cash baby!

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:26 AM
You had nothing. You had cash, but all my liquidity was tied down in landed capital, we were fairly even. And I am willing to bet my Return on Investment, would've been higher, had we finished that game.

[/Capitalist mode]

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Ahahahaha, look at the commie play monopoly!

I still win. Just because I do.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:37 AM
aha, but I win in general.

Tizzalicious
09-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Hahahahahaha. Iz, we're such pervs.

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:41 AM
aha, but I win in general.

...you wish.

And yes, Tizz, but this is a generally known fact.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:42 AM
I won yesterday, I won today. Seems pretty general

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:44 AM
I won yesterday, I won today. Seems pretty general

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/pat.gif

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Unlike you I don't have any saved gifs.

Well I have one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/nibby/stalinj.gif
and it's not actually mine.

Izie
09-27-2005, 10:49 AM
I steal mine from MSN and upload them on photobucket and pwn you.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 10:50 AM
I don't have a stable internet, I can't go on msn. :(

Izie
09-27-2005, 11:02 AM
I fixed my netz *smart*

*danni*
09-27-2005, 12:02 PM
im really confusing: one moment ill be really hyper and then the next im depressive and wont talk to anyone! i really hate myself i do stupid things all the time and i just wish i could be like i want to be. im quite destructive sometimes and im scared of being alone. i absolutely LOVE all my mates and i always call everyone my friend even though ive only spoken to/met them once! im really annoying and paranoid. i have voices in my head that tell me bad things (not joking either!) im a right lil attention seeker and i think im hard to put up with. i dont like anything about myself not 1 thing, i know you should love what you have but i dont. i hate my family-generally dont talk to them unless its arguing, the 3 most important things 2 me is music,art and my mates. i love expressing how i feel but i sometimes just hide everything inside and dont tell anyone. hmmm theres prob loads more but i doubt if you want to hear my woes...
luv danni xXx

Paint_It_Black
09-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Some of this was very interesting. I have increased respect for anyone who took this seriously, and some of you I already respected.

I really have no idea where to start on something like this. I think too much, about everything, all the time. It's very harmful but I don't seem able to do anything about it. I suppose I have too much time in which my mind can wander, but I think it would happen even if I was busier, it would just keep me awake for hours when I try to sleep. Sometimes it does anyway and I have to exhaust myself somehow, often with marathon sessions of computer games, something fast paced and difficult to take all of my concentration. I have a lot in my life right now to be stressed about, but even if I didn't I'd find something. When things are going well I focus on the fact that it will end. All that you love will be carried away. I think that's the title of a Stephen King short story and it kinda haunts me. I find it very hard to be happy when I know nothing lasts forever. I'm not a temporary person, if something doesn't last I find it very difficult to appreciate the value. I am logical to a fault, and my line of reasoning (with higher powers excluded) leads me ultimately to a conclusion of everything is pointless, and life is killing time until you die. Then I conclude that the most sensible thing to do is skip to the end now and avoid the inevitable pain and disappointments. I'm sure this sounds so emo, but the disturbing thing about me is that I reach this conclusion rather impassively. I try to find something positive in it though, and because I generally enjoy life, I have decided that if everything is essentially pointless I might as well try and just have the best time possible. When I'm rotting in the ground it won't matter what career I chose, how much money I earned or cars I owned, so why stress myself out with that kind of stuff? Why not embrace being an underachiever and just have fun? Of course, this becomes hard to maintain when my bills start backing up because I make shitty money.

In other news...I like my sense of empathy. It's one of the few things I'm proud of. I can understand most people, and see their point of view whether or not I agree. I am compassionate and kind. I'm loyal and trustworthy. These are the traits I value most highly, and I've worked hard to nurture these qualities.

Sometimes I'm not sure I'm entirely sane, but then I try to define sanity. It's an example of thinking too much. Trying to be who I want to be (and I can never live up to my own ideals) clashes with trying to be what others expect of me, as well as my own nature until I just feel like I'm losing it.

Almost everyone I meet seems to immediately like me, but still I'm insecure and paranoid about being liked. I don't feel I accurately get across what I'm really like 90 percent of the time. I'm intelligent enough to know I'll never be as intelligent as I want to be. I'm funny enough to know I'll never be as funny as I want to be. I'm just "above average" on almost everything and it pisses me off an incredible amount. I want to excell at something. Anything. I want to be less lazy. I want to make my father proud.

I constantly evaluate myself, and I think I know myself better than anyone else I know in real life, though you can never be sure who is a closet introspective. I value loyalty and in a certain way honesty above all else. The thing I want most out of life is probably to find loyal friends, something I've severely lacked.

I swing between arrogance and self loathing. I have a strange attraction to extremes, I feel the need to be an extremely good person or an extremely bad one. Yeah, strong temptation, the dark side has. I'm not religious but I have a strong moral code, in small part because I'm not religious. I feel a desire to prove the really good people don't need the threat of hell or promise of heaven to be good. We just are. I have a strong belief in justice, because I don't believe in any kind of divine justice. We must be the justice in the world. Defining justice becomes the tricky part. I believe in revenge, fuck with me and I'll fuck with you. I believe humanity is somewhere between angels and animals, and the conflict of these opposing forces fascinates me, and we should accept and facilitate both to some degree. I believe far too much stuff and I believe I've said far too much already, probably very poorly and with a crazy train of thought. I'm not going to edit, you can have it just how it came to me.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 12:42 PM
you and I, we've come to the exact same conclusion about how life should be, and how much career matters, etc. For the exact same reason.

Paint_It_Black
09-27-2005, 01:07 PM
I explained it all once to a guy I know. It was just one of those nights when you get lost in deep conversation and I thought little of it at the time. Turns out he thought a lot of it. He's brought it up again with me many times now, and actually seems to be a happier person having accepted it. On the other hand, another person who knows my beliefs thinks I must be incredibly depressed and suicidal. She prefers to ignore a harsh reality, rather than face it and find something positive. Interestingly though, she occasionally breaks down in moments of utter despair, and then retreats back to her fluffy bunny fantasy world until it all builds up again. I'm far more consistent and I would argue generally happier.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I would say, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that she's geared her entire life to something that was utterly meaningless.

coke_a_holic
09-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Let's see how well I can put my thoughts into words:

I'm pretty much just like everyone else. I honestly don't see anything more than shades of grey when I look out, and I'm no different. I feel like I want to be someone who really has a certain thing about them that's amazing; yet there's nothing. I'm not particularly smart, funny, creative, attractive, or fun to be around. I've always thought of myself as someone who wants to be the best, but is constantly finding those who are much better at the fields I'm most passionate about. It's sort of depressing when I think about my future when I have to pick a career I'm excellent at, for I don't think I'm particularly prominent in anything.

I generally don't leave the house if I can avoid it. I sit in my basement and play guitar for literally hours at a time. Sometimes I wish I were more outgoing, but I just don't think that any of my friends really feel the same way about anything as me. They wouldn't want to go anywhere with me because we all have our own ideas of fun. I try walking into town occasionally, but I usually just end up getting a sugar-transfusion and walking back. Which brings me to my next topic, I have about 4 friends. None of them are really great pals who I could trust my life to. We all change so frequently that we've practically lost everything we had in common, and I'm finding it really tough to find anyone in the nearby area who thinks the same way as I do. That's actually the main reason I turned to the BBS; I'm pretty much alone here and I really just need a place where I can act how I would normally act and find people with the same interests.

There's more, but I just can't fit it into words.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 01:33 PM
hey Coke, at one point or another, that's why everyone's post count increased.

more

I have no sense of humor of my own. I find whatever the people around me, find funny. I very rarely laugh on my own. I sing, I talk, I argue, by myself, but never laugh. Or rarely.

I am however, a funny person, who others find funny. Odd, isn't it? I do laugh, I laugh constantly with other people, and it's geniune laughter.

Sunny
09-27-2005, 01:34 PM
i am strangely tempted to call that number.

btw, do you live at 23156 Park St, Dearborn, MI 48124?

Betty
09-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Richard, I came to a very similar conclusion as you about life when I was about 17. At first it was pretty shocking, but I got used to the idea and decided that I wanted to live a fucking awesome life.

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Richard, I came to a very similar conclusion as you about life when I was about 17. At first it was pretty shocking, but I got used to the idea and decided that I wanted to live a fucking awesome life.
I think it's a very typical, atheist, thing, to come to. or agnostic or whatever inbetween.

Noodles is gay
09-27-2005, 04:18 PM
My name is not 'Jenny'
I am not really a Nazi
It's been fun but I reckon I've had enough

I'd say that was pretty open and honest.

wheelchairman
My name is not 'Jenny'
I am not really a Nazi
It's been fun but I reckon I've had enough

I'd say that was pretty open and honest.
I've seen a different Nazi do this. Let's hope you stay not Nazi, unlike the idiot I knew.

Thucydides
^ what the hell?

Well done NiG, that was brave.

Nice. :D

Later/

ps. wow, NiG I was totally just going to admit that too :rolleyes:

Apart from the fact I missed off that 'Jenny' is actually just the name of some random twat at school. Shall I give my name...shall I....nah.

JohnnyNemesis
09-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Names are irrelevant.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Im an honest, and straight to your face-annoying guy. Im pretty fun to hang around with, but also very un-funny.

Isolated Fury
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm very clingy. I find something I love, and I hold onto it for dear life. I try my hardest to make everything as perfect as possible, but...I've never emerged victorious in the past. I become annoying, selfish, and too loving. It drives my desire away from me. I hate it. There is nothing I can do about it, either. I can't control it. I do it by reaction everytime.

I'm homesick. I keep thinking that everyone here at the university with is fully against me. I hear them talking about me behind my back. I see their glares when I walk to class. Their constant sarcasm is digging into me. Honestly, it won't be long before I break down. I really don't think I can handle it.

I don't know. Insecurity controls my life.

Human
09-27-2005, 06:49 PM
I feel like nobody loves me or even cares about my life whatsoever.
Truth and intellegence found in one of your posts for the first time. You finally admitted it.

coke_a_holic
09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
I love you. Let's make children. That goes for Andy and Leah.

EDIT: and Jesse.

0r4ng3
09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Well done NiG, that was brave.
ps. wow, NiG I was totally just going to admit that too :rolleyes:
Wait, what? Fuck, I'm confused.

Human
09-27-2005, 06:54 PM
I love you. Let's make children. That goes for Andy and Leah.

EDIT: and Jesse.
Sure. Fine with me.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Truth and intellegence found in one of your posts for the first time. You finally admitted it.

And people love you...? Oh, what a sad, sad little demented girl.

Human
09-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Nimrod In Town']And people love you...? Oh, what a sad, sad little demented girl.
Well, that is your opinion of me. You are free to say whatever you like. I don't mind. Go ahead, insult me. It makes me laugh that you could actually look down on somebody.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 06:58 PM
Well, that is your opinion of me. You are free to say whatever you like. I don't mind. Go ahead, insult me. It makes me laugh that you could actually look down on somebody.

I could look down on you any time i want, 'cause you're a worthless piece of garbage.

0r4ng3
09-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Nimrod In Town']I could look down on you any time i want, 'cause you're a worthless piece of garbage.
You're in no position to look down on anyone. Ever. At all.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 07:00 PM

I could, and i just did. You can cry now.

Human
09-27-2005, 07:00 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 07:01 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Hahaha, nope, you couldn't have. Now, use your own insults.

Human
09-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Nimrod In Town']Hahaha, nope, you couldn't have. Now, use your own insults.
It isn't worth wasting them on you. Now do yourself a favor and go to the mental hospital.

Rancid_Guyxxx
09-27-2005, 07:04 PM
I love watching you guys fight.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 07:05 PM
It isn't worth wasting them on you. Now do yourself a favor and go to the mental hospital.

Was that one of your so-called "insults"? 'Cause it was WEAK.

Human
09-27-2005, 07:06 PM
I love watching you guys fight.
Here, have some popcorn. Nevermind. I have to go.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Is it your wittle bed-time, wittle girl?

coke_a_holic
09-27-2005, 07:07 PM
I really like how Lodat is arguing with a 10 year old. Way to fucking go.

Rancid_Guyxxx
09-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Please, never come back, ever.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 07:09 PM
I really like how Lodat is arguing with a 10 year old. Way to fucking go.

I know. It's X-TREME.

Isolated Fury
09-27-2005, 07:12 PM
I really like how a thread that was meant for people to express who they really are has been turned into an arguing match...

0r4ng3
09-27-2005, 07:15 PM
What thread doesn't turn into an arguing match nowadays?

Isolated Fury
09-27-2005, 07:18 PM
You're right.

I'm sorry. I'm too used to how the BBS was before. You know...when there was a reason to come here. Unlike the days of present where all real posts have to be sifted out from spam and mindless posts, this BBS was nice to be a member of.

bd007h
09-27-2005, 07:26 PM
YOUR threads! OH DISS

[/Adriannslameandsadattemptatstartingafightwith0r4ng 3]

wow, that was lame.

nieh
09-27-2005, 07:27 PM
In other news...I like my sense of empathy. It's one of the few things I'm proud of. I can understand most people, and see their point of view whether or not I agree. I am compassionate and kind. I'm loyal and trustworthy.

Same here. It gets frustrating being able to see both sides to everything cause it makes it that much easier to be indecisive.

I'm just "above average" on almost everything and it pisses me off an incredible amount. I want to excell at something. Anything. I want to be less lazy.

Same here again. I can pick something up and do it just as well as someone that's been doing it for months or maybe even a couple years, but I never put any energy into getting better at it.

ichoose90
09-27-2005, 07:33 PM
(313) 563-9514

Call me sometime.

Go die, you pathetic waste of space.

Human
09-27-2005, 07:51 PM
I can pick something up and do it just as well as someone that's been doing it for months or maybe even a couple years, but I never put any energy into getting better at it.
Like me. Buahahahahahahah. Sorry.

Human
09-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Go die, you pathetic waste of space.
I actually agree with you.

Paint_It_Black
09-28-2005, 12:01 PM

This doesn't surprise me, I realized quite some time ago that we have quite a few similarities. I've seen some posts from you that almost word for word could have been written by me. Human nature being what it is, this makes you rather interesting to me and I always eagerly read your posts. I hope you get that awesome life.

ruroken
09-28-2005, 12:09 PM
I am really anti-social. So much that I subconciously say offensive things to try to get people away from me, and hope that they will realize that I am anti-social, and bug the fuck out of me even though I say mean things, because they know I don't mean it. But that's not going to happen...my friends are only James (whom I learned liked RPGs as well), Alex (who bugs the fuck out of me just because, but he's also really nice and funny), and Connor (who is just annoying, but I can't help but find some of the things he says funny).

However, I'm only this way in real life.

ruroken
09-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Nimrod In Town']Im an honest, and straight to your face-annoying guy. Im pretty fun to hang around with, but also very un-funny.
Bullshit. You kick ass and are very funny...sometimes...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Bullshit. You kick ass and are very funny...sometimes...

Thanks. Same goes for you.

And i forgot to add.

My friends are P.J. who's really funny, and WAY stronger than me. Danny, who's a little korean EXTREMELY funny kid, who loves porn. Also, Mike. He's very athletic. Only one lady friend, Alison.

And that's it... :( , But im liked in my school.

coke_a_holic
09-28-2005, 12:20 PM
This thread needs a hug.

Kodama
09-28-2005, 12:21 PM
This thread needs a hug.
Haha, like anyone's going to hug them!

Paint_It_Black
09-28-2005, 12:22 PM
I'd hug all the females, kinda gauge how much they were liking it and then maybe give their butt a little squeeze and take things from there.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-28-2005, 12:23 PM
I will hug no one.

ruroken
09-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Nimrod In Town']I will hug no one.
Haha, that goes perfectly with your avatar! :cool:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Haha, that goes perfectly with your avatar! :cool:

It does, doesn't it? Woah, creepy.

coke_a_holic
09-28-2005, 12:36 PM
I'd hug all the females, kinda gauge how much they were liking it and then maybe give their butt a little squeeze and take things from there.
What about me??? :( :( :(

Paint_It_Black
09-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Oh ok fine, and one platonic hug for Coke_a_holic