PDA

View Full Version : Offspring @ Blizzcon

Minerva
09-26-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm REALLY excited about this. They were trying to make it sort of a surprise as to who they had playing closing night. We were all alittle worried it was going to be some crap band that none of us wanted to hear. Then this morning I see that they FINALLY posted OFFSPRING! SO AWESOME! I LOVE this band, I have loved this band since I was about 10. The other great thing is that not only am I going to be at Blizzcon AND I get to see Offspring, but the night they will be playing is my birthday also! Be turning 24.

Hey if you guys actually read this can you PLEASE play "Me and My Old Lady" For Lesly - it's my fav OS song! Thank you for deciding to play this show...it's going to be a GREAT birthday for me =)

cool 2 hate 681
09-28-2005, 04:05 PM
i want to go but i can't find the tix on ticketmaster.com or ebay.com i tried the link on the main site but it says there sold out if anyone has tickets ill pay up to 300 dollars for two if you have some please email ecw4ever56@aol.com

thank you cool 2 hate 681

ps happy birthday me and my old lady is a great song i hope they play it

thanks again cool 2 hate 681

Minerva
10-06-2005, 09:49 AM
I would suggest maybe buying tickets to Blizzcon, they're now onsale for $85. This does not include the concert, but I have a feeling since they annoucned the band so late and so many people payed $120 for the presale tickets that some people will be trying to sell their concert tickets.

Blizz kind of made a mistake by preselling the Blizzcon tickets at $120 (includig the mystery show), then a week before putting the regular tickets on sale they FINALLY announced the band. I know a few people personally that payed $120 for their ticket and wont be able to stick around to see the band, so anyway I have a feeling if you hang out you'll be able to get some tickets.

StayInTheHouseCarl
10-06-2005, 09:56 AM
i wouldnt pay $120
still wouldnt pay $85
thats just insane.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 09:59 AM
i wouldnt pay $120
still wouldnt pay $85
thats just insane.

don't even consider calling yourself a fan then, that's nothing.

StayInTheHouseCarl
10-06-2005, 10:04 AM
dude, dont even start that "im not a real fan" bullshit.
ive been listening to them for 11 years, been to many shows. shows that were LESS THAN 30 DOLLARS! i refuse to pay that much for a punk show.
i spent 60 dollars on DEVO!
the offspring will be back on tour soon enough, and i will go when the prices arent so ass-raping.

maybe thats why you like to pay that much.

Trippy
10-06-2005, 10:16 AM
i personally would go right away to the gig with that price. think about, you get maybe one-two chances to see them in a year somewhere close to your location, you gotta go no matter what. i travelled to another country this year and only the plane tickets cost over that sum, you gotta go when you can. it only hurts once, and like i said, maybe one-two times you get to see them in a year. that money could easily go somewhere else too, and i think offspring gig is a good invest. a few playstation games cost the same, I SAY GO FOR IT.

StayInTheHouseCarl
10-06-2005, 10:35 AM
well, when you say it that way, i can see why'd youd want to go.
but for me, i dont have that kind of money right now. and living in their hometown, i know theyll play again soon.