PDA

View Full Version : Race against myself Tabs wrong

Xeluc
09-26-2005, 04:32 PM
I have looked everywhere for tabs for this song. I havn't found anything that's complete. So far I know that the Intro/Chorus is right. I can play that perfectly. Easy. Kind of. The very end of it before the single notes seem higher than what I'm playing. But the Preverse thing and verse are weird. They are the right notes I think, but the palm mutes are definatly not in the right place or something. Speaking of that. Are they even palm mutes? I havn't been playing long but it seems impossible to palm mute/unpalm mute that fast. Also, that cool interlude thing near the end of the song isn't even ON there. So, does anyone know where I'd get the right tabs? Noone seems to know what they're doing...

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-26-2005, 04:42 PM
www.mxtabs.net
www.ultimate-guitar.com

nameless
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
ive found the sites on the net arent very much help except for the basic riffs/ rhythyms of the song - even these are wrong sometimes though! if you want exact tabs you better off buying the official books!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
But sorry to say, nobody really cares how you play it. So dont go into excruciating detail.

Xeluc
09-26-2005, 04:49 PM
those were the first two sites i tried -_- . So i guess that means I won't find anything online?

pretty_fly_white_guy858
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Well search for Race Against Myself tab on google.

peko
09-26-2005, 05:12 PM
those were the first two sites i tried -_- . So i guess that means I won't find anything online?

You probably could, but you would have to do A LOT of searching since tab sites are generally wrong. Like nameless said, you're better off buying the official books rather than wasting your time searching endlessly on the internet.