PDA

View Full Version : Poor europian support bands

H1T_That
09-26-2005, 04:06 PM
anyone who saw the offspring this month think that the 2 support bands (the letters organize, Send more Paradmedics) were totally the wrong choice to support the offspring. These 2 were trashy loud and screamed, this is fare enough at a slipknot concert or sumthing, but to support punk rock gods, i personally believe they were a poor choice.

anyone else have any thoughts

smelly poo in a shoe
09-27-2005, 04:28 AM
at brixton, in london, we got a band called the ZOMBIE CREW supporting

and there best song was called ZOMBIE VS SHARK

hows that for entertainment???

Zee
09-27-2005, 05:00 AM
Don't know about England, but we had The Odorants, not bad at all.

Download their song, it's pretty good. ;) http://www.theodorants.org/media/falling/01-the_odorants-girl_in_the_hall.mp3

defyu
09-27-2005, 05:02 AM
the support bands at brixton on the 17th were shit yer but u hav t give them respect cus they are both on nitro and the offspring chosse the bands themslefs

Dexter_italy
09-27-2005, 05:29 AM
anyone who saw the offspring this month think that the 2 support bands (the letters organize, Send more Paradmedics) were totally the wrong choice to support the offspring. These 2 were trashy loud and screamed, this is fare enough at a slipknot concert or sumthing, but to support punk rock gods, i personally believe they were a poor choice.

anyone else have any thoughts

I think the letter organize are a pretty cool band, nothing to do with slipknot :D and they're under nitro label, that's why they tour with the offspring
________
ASIAN CUTE (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/122/cute/videos/1)

Flen
09-27-2005, 09:59 AM
In Germany we had Send More Paramedics and Vanilla Sky.
Send More Paramedics really sucked, didn't like them at all, except maybe for one or two songs.
Vanilla Sky was better, not perfect, but they had some cool songs :cool:

H1T_That
09-27-2005, 03:39 PM
at manchester, no-one liked send more paramedics, and even less people liked letters organize, i understand that they are pretty cool bands, i was jsut sayin that they probably werent appropriate bands to tour with offspring, even tho they are signed with nitro