PDA

View Full Version : unknown songs

H1T_That
09-26-2005, 04:26 PM
people, i need help, ive recently looked at an offspring dicography and its listed a few tracks which i have not heard of,these are:

1.Hammer
2.Wrong Foot Amputated
3.Territorial Pissings
4.The Damned
5.Laundry Day
6. Mission From God
7. Next To You (possible new single)

That_Guy91
09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
people, i need help, ive recently looked at an offspring dicography and its listed a few tracks which i have not heard of,these are:

1.Hammer
2.Wrong Foot Amputated
3.Territorial Pissings
4.The Damned
5.Laundry Day
6. Mission From God
never heard of some either, but they did a cover of Smash it Up by the band The Damned. also, mission from god was a track left off ignition, but released on Punk-O-Rama 10.

H1T_That
09-26-2005, 04:33 PM
i just found that punk-o-rama 10, lol others must be by other bands... :confused:

That_Guy91
09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah. its an epitaph comp

Drummerguy123
09-26-2005, 04:39 PM

1.Hammer
2.Wrong Foot Amputated
3.Territorial Pissings
4.The Damned
5.Laundry Day
6. Mission From God

1. Hammer- ?
2. Wrong Foot Amputated- I believe weird al covering keep em seperated
3.Territirial Pissings- Nirvana cover
4. The Damned- Name of the band that the Offspring covered (Smash it Up)
5. Laundry day- ?
6.Mission From God- outtake from Ignition on Punk-o-rama 10
7.Next to You- Possibly next single and hidden son on greatest hits

I don't know
09-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Territorial Pissings is a nirvana song which offspring made a cover of it(I don't know if they recorded it, but I know they made a cover of this song in some concerts), the damned is a band and there's a song of them that offspring made a cover for batman soundtrack(smash it up). Laundry day is a parody of come out and play by weird al, mission from god is on punk o rama 10 and next to you in the greatest hits. And the other ones I don't know

JohnnyNemesis
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
"Next To You" is that HORRIBLE cover at the end of the GH. They covered "Smash It Up" by The Damned. Mission From God was left off of Ignition and is on Punk-o-Rama 10, and Territorial Pissings is a live Nirvana cover.

As far as the others, they might be lies, or I just don't know them.

offspring_freak_3
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM

1.Hammer
2.Wrong Foot Amputated
3.Territorial Pissings
4.The Damned
5.Laundry Day
6. Mission From God
i never heard Hammer but Wrong Foot Amputaded and Laundry Day are parodys, Territorial Pissings is an Nirvana Cover, The Damer is the Dammed cover called Smash It Up, Mission From God is a track that they didnt put on ignition that was release this year on Punk- O- Rama 10 and Next To You is on the Greatest Hits .

H1T_That
09-26-2005, 04:47 PM
cheers guys, thats cleared things up for me, i thouhg i knew of all offpsring songs, was shocked to see them, glad its been cleared up :D

Unnatural Disaster
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
1.Hammer - Not an offspring song
2.Wrong Foot Amputated - Weird Al LIVE parody not an actual song
3.Territorial Pissings - LIVE cover of Nirvana song
4.The Damned - Band that Offspring covered with the song, "Smash It Up"
5.Laundry Day - Another LIVE Weird Al parody
6. Mission From God - Outtake from Ignition, Found on "Punk-O-Rama 10"
7. Next To You (possible new single) - Comes on about a minute after Can't Get My Head Around You ends on the American version of Greatest Hits