PDA

View Full Version : Im bored 2: the backlash

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Well since some guy who compares himself to 'THE BRAIN' closed the last one i cam here, anyways how comes he can close a thread anyways.... he's a nody....man these forums should be run like mine,.....PROPERLY

Obie2trice
09-27-2005, 04:57 AM
the guy is a mod, that`s why he can close threads

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 04:59 AM
the guy is a mod, that`s why he can close threads

OMFGZ.....You dnt say...one sec i think you win some think...ahh i have it in my pocket *puts his hand in his pocket then pulls it out, ten flips you da bird*

Obie2trice
09-27-2005, 05:00 AM
ok you`re fucked up, let them close this thread too

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 05:03 AM
nah i aint fukcked up im just ill.....ill and pissed off mate, anyways i think its time for my milkshake and pie.

Tizzalicious
09-27-2005, 05:12 AM
ok you`re fucked up, let them close this thread too

They will, don't worry.

voodoomagik
09-27-2005, 05:39 AM
pizda matii

neocon58
09-27-2005, 05:42 AM
I request tubgirl to this thread immediately.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 05:47 AM
I DEMAND PIZZA....AN AIRFRESHNER, AND SOME EXOTIC MAGS FROM EAST ASIA........thats all people

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:01 AM
I DEMAND PIZZA....AN AIRFRESHNER, AND SOME EXOTIC MAGS FROM EASH ASIA........thats all people
Ooooh Pizza :rolleyes:

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:04 AM
Ooooh Pizza :rolleyes:

awww fuk the pizza i wnt you lmfao...oh wait i already got you babe

neocon58
09-27-2005, 06:06 AM
I request tubgirl to this thread immediately.

I agree! Somebody post some tubgirl in this thread.

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:06 AM
awww fuk the pizza i wnt you lmfao...oh wait i already got you babe

Ha see see... *points at the offsprings monkey*.. MINE!! :D

Duracell
09-27-2005, 06:09 AM
The mods are on a power trip in this forum. They like to make themselves feel important by deleting stuff that is far from spam.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:10 AM
babes r u a mod...if so delete me and upload me to your....room ;)

Duracell
09-27-2005, 06:10 AM
I agree! Somebody post some tubgirl in this thread.

Don't reply to your own post, you queer. If you want Tubgirl......get her yourself.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:11 AM
yea....wait....whos tubgurl....HELP IM A MOD IM DROWNING IN MY OWN POWER....LMFAO go get a job

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:12 AM
babes r u a mod...if so delete me and upload me to your....room ;)
Im Not a mod... but i can TELL you what to do! ;) :D

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:14 AM
Im Not a mod... but i can TELL you what to do! ;) :D

Babes when you gonna learn you cnt tell a skit what to do....im wild...i should be locked up....no wait then i couldn't be with you...*crys*

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:16 AM
Babes when you gonna learn you cnt tell a skit what to do....im wild...i should be locked up....no wait then i couldn't be with you...*crys*

Hay im a skit too!! :D .. ooh an i can cuff you to keep you under contorl you see... :p

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:17 AM
Hay im a skit too!! :D .. ooh an i can cuff you to keep you under contorl you see... :p

but your forgetting....no jail or person can keep me locked up...unless you have a whip *shudders*

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:18 AM
but your forgetting....no jail or person can keep me locked up...unless you have a whip *shudders*

Now were did i put that whip....

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:19 AM
Now were did i put that whip....

ummmm yes and my teachers used to say im the one with issues..... :D ...and a sex problem but meh

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:22 AM
ummmm yes and my teachers used to say im the one with issues..... :D ...and a sex problem but meh

Babe my issues have issues!

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:23 AM
yea well my i have issues that have issues with my girlfriends issues...beat that babe

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:26 AM
yea well my i have issues that have issues with my girlfriends issues...beat that babe

So dose that mean.. im your issue? :D

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:28 AM
So dose that mean.. im your issue? :D
well seeing as your my gf and i just said somethink about my gf's issues i think it does mean you.....i :rolleyes:

crazy_offspring_gal
09-27-2005, 06:31 AM
well seeing as your my gf and i just said somethink about my gf's issues i think it does mean you.....i :rolleyes:
w00t! :D

Babe.. you think they have guess that we are going out! :p lol

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Meh i dnt care if they know babe, btw im like gonna come get you like.....real soon...............an i got me some milkshake ;)

the_GoDdEsS
09-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Yeah, let's overthrow the power-hungry mods! ANARKY!!!

You're idiots.

Tijs
09-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Well since some guy who compares himself to 'THE BRAIN' closed the last one i cam here, anyways how comes he can close a thread anyways.... he's a nody....man these forums should be run like mine,.....PROPERLY
Indeed I do compare myself with 'The Brain', just like you compare yourself with a middle finger and Obie2trice compares himself to Shady Records.
Dude, it's an avatar, has nothing to do with what I compare myself to.
And you're telling me you know how to run a forum properly? You mean by posting threads in the wrong sections, making threads that already exist, making threads with no message or information what-so-ever?
Close your forum.

JohnnyNemesis
09-27-2005, 09:36 AM

Holy fuck, you're all kinds of stupid.

JohnnyNemesis
09-27-2005, 09:38 AM
.im wild...i should be locked up....no wait then i couldn't be with you...*crys*

Best post ever.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Best post ever.
double posting $lag

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 05:06 AM
ANARKY!!!.....YES GODESS WAS RIGHT LETS GO TO DOWNING STREET...(or where eva your leaderz are) AND OVA THROW THOSE ASSHOLES

crazy_offspring_gal
09-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Leave my monkey alone!! :D lol

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 07:02 AM
The mods are on a power trip in this forum. They like to make themselves feel important by deleting stuff that is far from spam.

They get so sick of spammers, that's people just like you Duracell, that perhaps sometimes they get a little lost in the fanatical anti-spam zeal. But I'd rather lose one or two ambiguous threads and catch all the spam than risk letting any slip through. Besides, no truly worthwhile thread will ever be deleted. I've disagreed on some of the threads that were closed or deleted, but all of them were essentially worthless, even if I didn't feel some of them were exactly spam. They're not on a power trip in this forum, this forum just gets so much spam that clearing it up is a big job.

This thread should be removed. It's worse than "say whatever".

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 09:10 AM
They get so sick of spammers, that's people just like you Duracell, that perhaps sometimes they get a little lost in the fanatical anti-spam zeal. But I'd rather lose one or two ambiguous threads and catch all the spam than risk letting any slip through. Besides, no truly worthwhile thread will ever be deleted. I've disagreed on some of the threads that were closed or deleted, but all of them were essentially worthless, even if I didn't feel some of them were exactly spam. They're not on a power trip in this forum, this forum just gets so much spam that clearing it up is a big job.

This thread should be removed. It's worse than "say whatever".

OMFGZZZ its the manWHORE.....dude you are a ledge an I just looove your work

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 09:12 AM
OMFGZZZ its the manWHORE.....dude you are a ledge an I just looove your work

Dude, seriously, we don't even understand what the fuck you're saying.
Learn English.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Dude, seriously, we don't even understand what the fuck you're saying.
Learn English.

Mate try growing up in ghetto,
then you'll understand my slang

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 09:20 AM
hahahahaha oh holy shit that's priceless hahahahaha

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 09:20 AM
Mate try growing up in ghetto,
then you'll understand my slang

I'm from the Bronx. Your ghetto is likely a horrible imitation of mine.

It's no excuse for your inability to type.

hahahahaha oh holy shit that's priceless hahahahaha

I agree to the fullest!

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 09:59 AM
well i've seen a guy get shot at point blank with a shotgun and i almost been killed so i dnt think my ghetto is dat weak

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Yeah, it's fucking rough in Paptown ain't it?

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Yeah, it's fucking rough in Paptown ain't it?

where da fuk is paptown and why u tlking big to me

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Oh, sorry. I thought you mentioned you were from Paptown. I wonder whatever gave me that idea?

Respect homey, peace yo.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Oh, sorry. I thought you mentioned you were from Paptown. I wonder whatever gave me that idea?

Respect homey, peace yo.

lol ok ok just cause im from a ghetto don't mean I wasn't educated, so seeing as your a funny guy and you managed to make me laugh I will speak like a human being :)

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Nice improvement. So, where are you from?

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Nice improvement. So, where are you from?

lmfao well im from the south of the uk mate

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Huh, me too. Essex boy actually. I don't remember seeing too many ghettos last time I was home though. Council estates can be a bit shit I suppose.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Huh, me too. Essex boy actually. I don't remember seeing too many ghettos last time I was home though. Council estates can be a bit shit I suppose.

Oh you got some well fit birds down there, (sorry babes lol) but yea for some odd reason my town has a ghetto and a mall......very american of us lmfao

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 10:29 AM
well i've seen a guy get shot at point blank with a shotgun and i almost been killed so i dnt think my ghetto is dat weak

Give me a fucking break. I've seen and been involved in so much...

Forget it. This isn't going to turn into some juvenile one-up game. Just...never talk about your ghetto again. Ever.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:52 AM
mate i wouldn't give you a brake because

a) your a twat
b) i hate you
c) my gf hates you
d) nobody tells me what to do

Isolated Fury
09-29-2005, 10:52 AM
On a side note, I just realized that crazy offspring girl is a dirty whore.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:54 AM

And why the fuck would you say somethink like that you dik

Isolated Fury
09-29-2005, 10:56 AM
And why the fuck would you say somethink like that you dik
Read the thread.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Read the thread.

yea i fuking read it so what? you know i punched my mate in the face for dissing my girl before, just think what i would do to you

crazy_offspring_gal
09-29-2005, 11:03 AM
Excuse me... And this is coming from someone... I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW... And you dont even fucking know me you low life basterd!

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Excuse me... And this is coming from someone... I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW... And you dont even fucking know me you low life basterd!
yea you fuking tell the fucker babes, i fucking love you like fucking hell lol, now why the fuck am i fucking saying fucking alot, its fuking pissing me right fucking off. oh fucking well

crazy_offspring_gal
09-29-2005, 11:12 AM
yea you fuking tell the fucker babes, i fucking love you like fucking hell lol, now why the fuck am i fucking saying fucking alot, its fuking pissing me right fucking off. oh fucking well
Babe... Blame that on me! :D

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 11:15 AM
NAH I blame it all on the french....i hate those frog eating tossers

Isolated Fury
09-29-2005, 11:28 AM
You two were practically cybering on the boards. I don't need to know you to know this. Both of you, shut up.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-29-2005, 06:50 PM
You two were practically cybering on the boards. I don't need to know you to know this. Both of you, shut up.

yea mate listen to that sound....can you hear it....yes its the sound of nobody carein, i mean whats up mate you not gettin any or somethink, you jelous lil bitch huh.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:59 PM
You're fucking pathetic and your "ghetto" is full of country clubs. Die.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-30-2005, 01:58 AM
you mate you do know the us is also full of country clubs, its just that the usa is like so much bigger then the uk, that people dnt notice how many you fuking retards have.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 08:08 AM
you mate you do know the us is also full of country clubs, its just that the usa is like so much bigger then the uk, that people dnt notice how many you fuking retards have.

You're not from the hood. I am. Quit the false pride. Shut up.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-30-2005, 08:17 AM
You're not from the hood. I am. Quit the false pride. Shut up.

mate do i give a shit where your from........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and newyork is pussy man, it aint got nuffin, you wnt real gangs go to l.a

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 08:19 AM
mate do i give a shit where your from........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and newyork is pussy man, it aint got nuffin, you wnt real gangs go to l.a

*bangs head against desk repeatedly*

You're embarassing yourself. I'm just trying to help YOU out, bud. Just stop.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-30-2005, 11:23 AM
mate lol i don't even wanna fight with you, let make up and have some pie and milkshake