PDA

View Full Version : Funny phrases involving "Noodles"

IdiotOfTheDay
09-27-2005, 06:13 PM
The other day my friends were and I standing around, and one of my friends got to talking about how she put on quite a few pounds in recent times.
My friend: "Well, I think I got fat because of eating noodles...and not just ramen, either, noodles in general..."
So I started laughing- My friend: "Well, Nicole, I know why you're laughing! I ate Noodles, didn't I?"

Anything like this ever happen to you? A friend will be talking about noodles (as in the food) and you'll just start laughing because of how it sounds when you relate it to the kick-ass guitarist of the Offspring?
And yeah, I know, I make really pointless threads. So just ignore this if you think I'm insanely stupid, as I know most do.

Original prankstA
09-27-2005, 06:28 PM
no nothing like that has ever happend to me

and yes this is a pointless thread

asperagus182
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
its not pointless! its funny! i do that all the time! no body understands why its so funny to me! anyway.... i thought it was pretty funny...

Original prankstA
09-27-2005, 06:34 PM
i dont think your insanly stupid though it is kind of funny i guess

lost_nvrfound
09-27-2005, 06:42 PM
i know what you mean... any time noodles (as in pasta) get mentioned, my brain always makes that connection and i end up laughing and my friends are all just like 'whatever'...lol

like my mom calls my cat noodles. idky, but she does... so she'll be trying to explain something that buffy(my cat's real name) just did... and it comes out, "Noodles just fell off bookcase" or something like that and i just see a really drunk Noodles falling off the bookcase... *grin*

offspring_freak_3
09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
The other day my friends were and I standing around, and one of my friends got to talking about how she put on quite a few pounds in recent times.
My friend: "Well, I think I got fat because of eating noodles...and not just ramen, either, noodles in general..."
So I started laughing- My friend: "Well, Nicole, I know why you're laughing! I ate Noodles, didn't I?"

Anything like this ever happen to you? A friend will be talking about noodles (as in the food) and you'll just start laughing because of how it sounds when you relate it to the kick-ass guitarist of the Offspring?
And yeah, I know, I make really pointless threads. So just ignore this if you think I'm insanely stupid, as I know most do.

hahahahaha lol that happens to me all the time. once i was in a chat with 3 people and one of my friends says "i'll be back in a few minutes, i'll eat noodles" we all started to laugh because we know what shes was talking about and because she likes very much of noodles. so latter she ask why we all was laughing and we says that's because she said that she "was eating noodles"
the other things i can't say lol ;) :eek:
i know that what i wrote is kinda confuse but my english sucks

vintagepunkrock7
09-27-2005, 09:55 PM
i know what youre saying, i keep my thoughts to myself, but whenever someone is talking about noodles the food, i always think noodles the guitarist. see i keep my thoughts to myself and just end up kind of smiling about it, cuz if i said anything nobody would know what i was talking about.

peko
09-27-2005, 11:49 PM
That's happened to me before. Whenever someone brings up macaroni, I always call them cheese noodles. And I'll say something like, "I LOVE CHEESE NOODLES" so my friend will respond, "And you love Noodles too, huh?".

Yeah, it's kind of stupid and silly, but whatever.

Does anybody ever think of Asian food when they hear "noodles"? Whenever I tell someone my guitar's name is Noodles, they'll say, "OMG THAT'S SO ASIAN". (I'm Asian by the way) And I just kind of give them a weird look and correct them that I named it after Noodles from The Offspring.

Revolver-2005?
09-28-2005, 04:09 AM
i started this whole thing with a few people...i yell NOODLES and they yell it back...but i dont think they know who noodles is lol

platinumpt
09-28-2005, 05:41 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm portuguese, and there's no other meaning for the word noodles" :( which means I got nothing to share with you guys.

uvutuy
09-28-2005, 10:39 AM
im chinese/english english more than chinese of course

shnooble
09-28-2005, 12:35 PM
My friend said "I made Noodles a la Adam" and I got confused...

Nirushika6789
09-28-2005, 12:50 PM
yea it has happened to

one day i was looking in the freezer and there was chicken curry and noodles in the there and i busted out laughing...my brother walked in and i told him and cos i tlk about offspring so much he knew what i meant but he didnt think it was as funnyas me ....i imagined noodles sitting in chicken curry lol

then in home economics we were listing to food groups and our teacher said give examples...and under 'bread cereals etc'she said to write noodles....when i wrote it i found it funny i dont know why...of course no one else got why i was bursting myself trying to stop laughing..

one day in teh canteen in school i was getting dinner and the cook asked if i would like noodles with something...i just thought into myself YES i would LVOE to havenoodles on my plate lol...of course i didnt mean the food...but if meeting noodles was as easy as that *sighs*

dextermyideal
09-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Well, as I'm french, my English teacher ask us everyday what we've eaten at midday...
And everyday, I answer that I've eaten Noodles...
And everyday, I'm laughing about it.
And everyday, my teacher doesn't understand.

Nirushika6789
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Well, as I'm french, my English teacher ask us everyday what we've eaten at midday...
And everyday, I answer that I've eaten Noodles...
And everyday, I'm laughing about it.
And everyday, my teacher doesn't understand.
HAHAHA teachers need to know thesethings....i almost got detention when i couldnt stop laughing in HE...

shnooble
09-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Every time my french teacher asks me a question in french I always want to say "J'ai regrette, mais je ne parle pas francais"..but that has nothing to do with Noodles...

Telekinesis
09-28-2005, 07:47 PM
"Noodles just fell off bookcase" or something like that and i just see a really drunk Noodles falling off the bookcase... *grin*

that made me laugh my fucking head off! he he, i haven't really got any interesting stories but whenever I'm at the supermarket looking at the signs over the isles I and I see "Noodles" I snigger and think of Noodles (the guitarist, duh) well yeah. Also another story, well i have an Offspring poster in my room and I cut out the word "Noodles" from a Fantastic Cup of Noodles thing and put it over Noodles' head on my poster, he he.

offspring_freak_3
09-28-2005, 08:05 PM
that made me laugh my fucking head off! he he, i haven't really got any interesting stories but whenever I'm at the supermarket looking at the signs over the isles I and I see "Noodles" I snigger and think of Noodles (the guitarist, duh) well yeah. Also another story, well i have an Offspring poster in my room and I cut out the word "Noodles" from a Fantastic Cup of Noodles thing and put it over Noodles' head on my poster, he he.
lol HAHAHAHA

IdiotOfTheDay
09-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Hahah, I love those things...Fantastic Cups of Noodles...I live on those and burritos, oh and ramen too...and pasta 'cos I'm Italian...
Ha, so anyway, I would have ended up doing something like that too, but the poster my mom got me (it just sort of showed up in the mail one day, and I was like "hey, an Offspring poster" and she was like "yeah, I ordered it for you") is of the statue for Splinter. I actually got so bored once that I superimposed a picture of my face over the statue's face.
Then deleted because I had taken the picture of me when I had first woken up and it was extremely terrifying.

Amazed
09-30-2005, 07:07 AM
i know what you mean... any time noodles (as in pasta) get mentioned, my brain always makes that connection and i end up laughing and my friends are all just like 'whatever'...lol

like my mom calls my cat noodles. idky, but she does... so she'll be trying to explain something that buffy(my cat's real name) just did... and it comes out, "Noodles just fell off bookcase" or something like that and i just see a really drunk Noodles falling off the bookcase... *grin*

ROFLMAO [10]

Amazed
09-30-2005, 07:09 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm portuguese, and there's no other meaning for the word noodles" :( which means I got nothing to share with you guys.

haha.. I haven't got anything to share with them either :( Noodles = Nudlar