PDA

View Full Version : Fans wait The Offspring in Russia!

Woody
09-28-2005, 04:26 AM
Fans wait The Offspring in Russia!

Evka.pl
09-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Fans wait The Offspring in Russia!
don't u mean WANT?

ashtray_girl_1
09-28-2005, 10:00 AM
i think she/he means they are waiting for them :confused:

Evka.pl
09-28-2005, 10:03 AM
i think she/he means they are waiting for them :confused:
oh...well not only russia

4eh
09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
well, as i know, he's not the only who have posted such message here. but there's no result for it. countries of east europe are in the ignore list. i think that nobody from offspring administration or band members don't even read it. maybe they don't need us?

Evka.pl
09-30-2005, 09:09 AM
well, as i know, he's not the only who have posted such message here. but there's no result for it. countries of east europe are in the ignore list. i think that nobody from offspring administration or band members don't even read it. maybe they don't need us?

i said it beofre but i'll say it again. it's not the band's fault they're not comming. it's their promotors fault. the band won't come unless they're sure enough ppl will buy the ticket to the concert. so i don't think that the offspring have an 'ignor list'. it just that nobody offered them to perform in russia. :)

ashtray_girl_1
09-30-2005, 10:37 AM
^word!

4eh
09-30-2005, 12:57 PM
i said it beofre but i'll say it again. it's not the band's fault they're not comming. it's their promotors fault. the band won't come unless they're sure enough ppl will buy the ticket to the concert. so i don't think that the offspring have an 'ignor list'. it just that nobody offered them to perform in russia. :)

nea, i think that they can say: "dear mr. manager. those guys from Russia have made me mad. let's do the concert there". a?

Fat Boy Samsam
09-30-2005, 12:58 PM
nea, i think that they can say: "dear mr. manager. those guys from Russia have made me mad. let's do the concert there". a?

i wait for russia..... yah, yah, yah, yah, yah