PDA

View Full Version : Would you call it hazing If..

Devilsgurl
11-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Would you call it hazing if you were attacked with Red lipstick, red eyeliner, red hair dye and shit like that because you didn't have any school spirt and you dressed in all black with the only thing red were my converse snearkers. I have no school spirt and i don't own anything red so why should i go out and buy something red just for Anything Goes against the grades. I call that hazing wouldn't you?

evilmonkey
11-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Damn!
Yeah, i would call that hazing, where you spose to wear something red then?

wheelchairman
11-24-2004, 11:38 AM
I don't advocate school spirit. But you weren't making any point by just wearing black. although what they did was wrong and abusive, and I believe illegal in many places. (Maybe you should check up on that).

Devilsgurl
11-24-2004, 12:04 PM
No i wasn't trying to make a statement by not wearing red to support the freshmen class in our stupid school spirit week. See every year there's these contests to see which grade wins. Freshmen vs. Sophomore, Junior vs. Senior. and the freshmens wear red, sophomores wear white, junior wears blue and seniors wear black. I'm a freshmen and i don't own anything red and i have no school spirit as well. This whole week was school spirit week. But i guess people got fed up with me and my black cloths and decided they were going to take matters into their own hands and attack me with red shit to support the freshmen's. It was like being attacked by Red Barbie Dolls...a whole fleet of them.

QUEEF
11-24-2004, 01:48 PM
where do you live and what school you go to? I might go to your school.

Idiot
11-24-2004, 02:44 PM
The likelyhood of that is pretty darn small.

lousyskater
11-25-2004, 01:32 AM
i had no school spirit whatsoever in high school and i tried everything in my power to escape the stupid rallies every 6 weeks. i ended up hiding out in the art class room with friends. the teacher didn't mind because he was the same way in high school. what those people did to you was just wrong.
________
Live Sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

QUEEF
12-01-2004, 12:51 PM
No, I'd call it a "Situation in which I feared for my life, and felt compelled to defend myself with potentially deadly force."

If a gang of skanks are going to attack you over "school spirit", whatever the fuck that means, you're well within your rights to start stabbing into them.
ACTUALLY DUMBASS, BY LAW YOU CAN ONLY DEFEND YOURSELF WITH THE WEAPON THEY ARE USING, IF THEY USE A DILDO YOU CAN ONLY USE A DILDO OR U GET IN TROUBLE.

JoY
12-01-2004, 12:54 PM
ACTUALLY DUMBASS, BY LAW YOU CAN ONLY DEFEND YOURSELF WITH THE WEAPON THEY ARE USING, IF THEY USE A DILDO YOU CAN ONLY USE A DILDO OR U GET IN TROUBLE.
AHA!
but how can I use the dildo someone threatens me with, if the other one is holding it?

are we still discussing the same subject??

lousyskater
12-01-2004, 01:02 PM
why the hell was this thread dug up?

Little_Miss_1565
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
I don't know, but I hope she contacted the police/school authorities/the media/whoever to bring a lot of attention to this, because it is definately hazing, harassment, and assault.

sKratch
12-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Where did you hear that... Utterly false.

Trip Boy
12-01-2004, 11:37 PM
As I said before.

If a gang of skanks are going to attack you over "school spirit", you're well within your rights to start stabbing into them.

UgLy_eLf
12-01-2004, 11:50 PM
I never wore my school colors on Pep Fest days, no one here gives a fuck, the kids that want to, do it, kids that dont want to, dont, I make sure to wear different colors on purpose its fun because in a blanket of black shirts, you stick out like a sore thumb when wearing bright green.

Trip Boy
12-02-2004, 12:02 AM
You're an idiot Ugly Elf.
Stop posting.

QUEEF
12-02-2004, 12:42 PM
AHA!
but how can I use the dildo someone threatens me with, if the other one is holding it?

are we still discussing the same subject??
LOL! The dildo was just a funny example. What I mean is that if they use a knife, you can only use a knife. As for the dildo, just grab it and run. That way you'll not only be away from the person who wanted to hurt you, but you'll also have a dildo!!!!!!!!!!

QUEEF
12-02-2004, 12:45 PM
As I said before.

If a gang of skanks are going to attack you over "school spirit", you're well within your rights to start stabbing into them.
Your'e not well within your rights, I would stab them sure, but not within your rights. Its not self defense if you have a weapon they don't. Look it up in a law book.

QUEEF
12-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Where did you hear that... Utterly false.
You have no idea, check a law book, as I have before. DUMBASS!!!!!!!

Little_Miss_1565
12-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Your'e not well within your rights, I would stab them sure, but not within your rights. Its not self defense if you have a weapon they don't. Look it up in a law book.

I know at least in Massachusetts, if you carry a knife or pepper spray/whatever they're calling it these days, and you have registered this with the police, then you can use it if you are attacked. Maybe less so with a knife, but definately with the pepper spray.

I carry a nonlethal defense weapon that I was given and trained in the use of in a self defense class. And I know that the second someone puts a hand on me, even if it's a hand on my wrist or shoulder, that is assault and I can legally do whatever it takes to defend myself. Though of course, any weapon used in a truly defensive manner is only used to provide yourself with a means to run the fuck away.

I'd love to know which state's code you're referring to when you say "read a law book as I have."

And this is besides what the OP is talking about. What happened to her was assault, but on school grounds I know that silly zero tolerance laws and fear of legal reproach cause them to also punish a student who fights back defending him/herself. It's fucked.

SicN Twisted
12-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Mass is one of the only states that recognizes self defence as a perfectly legal reaction to an attack. Most states look subjectively at any sort of violence in courts of law.

Little_Miss_1565
12-02-2004, 08:32 PM
More reason for me to never ever leave Massachusetts, ever.

QUEEF
12-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Like twisted said, in other states it's diff. Try an Arizona lawbook.

Little_Miss_1565
12-04-2004, 08:09 AM
Like twisted said, in other states it's diff. Try an Arizona lawbook.

Which is why I asked what state code you were using.

And yes, what Trip said.

QUEEF
12-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Because if it's in an Arizona lawbook it's valid worldwide.
Okay then, like someone else said, Mass. is very understanding of self deffense, unlike a shit load of other places!

Devilsgurl
12-04-2004, 01:59 PM
To answer some questions no i didn't report it. I simply got them back. I don't like attention when it invovles media, schools or any shit like that. I always carry a weapon around with me but i don't use it for self defence unless i have to.

QUEEF
12-06-2004, 12:51 PM
To answer some questions no i didn't report it. I simply got them back. I don't like attention when it invovles media, schools or any shit like that. I always carry a weapon around with me but i don't use it for self defence unless i have to.
How did you get them back?