PDA

View Full Version : Thats Enough!!!

Duracell
09-28-2005, 04:49 PM
Alright you fucking faggot you're starting to piss me off like the mods do. Who I'm I talking to? shiegg/scatter breath/extreme!!! chedder ranch, Stop trying to impersonate me. Your spamming is lame (most of the time you don't even stretch the page). I could careless if you spam but stop trying to lead people on to thinking you're me.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Duracell, you're very right.

Haha.

You, and 2 ignore listed faggots.

Duracell
09-28-2005, 04:55 PM
I have a small penis

Well not everybody is born with a huge one.

Amanda
09-28-2005, 05:24 PM
I'd never known, until today, how useful my ignore list can be. Then again never before had i felt so godamn annoyed by one single person/Idiot.

NDM1
09-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I'd never known, until today, how useful my ignore list can be. Then again never before had i felt so godamn annoyed by one single person/Idiot.

Exactly. Just today i started using my ignore list. And guess who was lucky number 1? Shiegg.

That_Guy91
09-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Exactly. Just today i started using my ignore list. And guess who was lucky number 1? Shiegg.
same here.

Offspring7
09-28-2005, 06:54 PM
same here.

and the same here as well. where are the mods when we actually want them.

BREAK
09-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah, YOU SURE told 'em.

yay
09-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Duracell give it up mate we all know this is you. Remember I am the master of picking out spammers, I was a huge one here at one stage. I've used all the tricks in the book and currently your using one of the more manipluative ones. However, for people like me, it is easy to see this thread is almost entirely made up of your multiple accounts. You have been discovered.

Also it is interesting to note that out of all people Duracell would be concerned about spam, considering he ussually cooperates and encourages spam at a very high level. I may have changed quite instantly, but with some of the posts Duracell has made today, he is more the same than ever.

Duracell
09-29-2005, 05:06 AM
Duracell give it up mate we all know this is you. Remember I am the master of picking out spammers, I was a huge one here at one stage. I've used all the tricks in the book and currently your using one of the more manipluative ones. However, for people like me, it is easy to see this thread is almost entirely made up of your multiple accounts. You have been discovered.

Also it is interesting to note that out of all people Duracell would be concerned about spam, considering he ussually cooperates and encourages spam at a very high level. I may have changed quite instantly, but with some of the posts Duracell has made today, he is more the same than ever.

Dude, go fuck your cousin. If these were my accounts I'd be happy to take credit for my doings. Have I ever denied being my troll/spam accounts before. NO! So why in the hell would I start doing it now. You must not be much of a master then. I'm not concerned about the spam at all, I'm just sick of that fool trying to lead people on by saying shit like, Listen to Project 86. I've never used my ignore before but those accounts just might be the 1st to be on it.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Duracell, you're a spammer. Unless you find a way to redeem yourself no one gives a fuck if someone is pretending to be you. And honestly, why would anyone impersonate you?