PDA

View Full Version : My sig

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-28-2005, 05:38 PM
My sig is awesome. The quote, of course.

Autonomist
09-29-2005, 06:24 AM
your sig is so not funny.

No I think that's just him in general.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 06:46 AM
Explain to me please, what are you trying to say by having that in your sig? I honestly have no idea what point you are trying to make. If it was something incredibly witty or incredibly stupid I could understand, but you've just quoted a snippet of someone's conversation. I'm sure it was a fine post in the appropriate thread, but I just can't see the value of it out of context. What am I supposed to be getting from this?

Tizzalicious
09-29-2005, 06:53 AM
Explain to me please, what are you trying to say by having that in your sig? I honestly have no idea what point you are trying to make. If it was something incredibly witty or incredibly stupid I could understand, but you've just quoted a snippet of someone's conversation. I'm sure it was a fine post in the appropriate thread, but I just can't see the value of it out of context. What am I supposed to be getting from this?

Basicly what I wanted to say, but I didn't because this thread was on page 2 then and I didn't wanna bump it. But as it's on top now. Here I go.

Plus, she didn't say anything weird in the original post either. This is the most stupid sig I've ever seen.

Paint_It_Black
09-29-2005, 07:04 AM
I get the feeling we're both waiting for him to try saying anything remotely bad about Nina so we can rip him apart.

platinumpt
09-29-2005, 07:43 AM
My sig is awesome. The quote, of course.

wishomie's sig is funnier!!

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:46 AM
Mine is the funniest. I've taken a liking to adding the dumbest posts ever to my sigs. Lodat, you used to be there too!

platinumpt
09-29-2005, 07:50 AM
Lodat, you used to be there too!
... but probably he took a whole lot of signature space, so you had to remove them :rolleyes:

Nina
09-29-2005, 09:02 AM
Haha I have sigs disabled, I didnt even know this exists. I agree with PIB and Tizz.

You're an idiot? Stop posting? I dunno what else to tell you.

Sinister
09-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Haha I have sigs disabled, I didnt even know this exists. I agree with PIB and Tizz.

You're an idiot? Stop posting? I dunno what else to tell you.

I think "swallow a gallon of hydrochloric acid" would be an appropriate thing to tell him.

Trippy
09-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Mine is the funniest. I've taken a liking to adding the dumbest posts ever to my sigs. Lodat, you used to be there too!

you're probably so dumb that you didn't see the sarcasm there, you're the most boring person i've ever seen here, always taking everything seriously.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
you're probably so dumb that you didn't see the sarcasm there, you're the most boring person i've ever seen here, always taking everything seriously.

I don't take ANYTHING seriously. Truth is, you're just NOT FUNNY. That's not a case of me taking things too seriously, it's a case of you and many others just failing at being funny.

Speaking of taking things too seriously, you seem pretty upset about being in my sig. Poor kid!

Anya82
09-29-2005, 11:05 AM
uhmm... people, he got what he wanted: get your attention and make people talk about him and critizice him, insult him, etc...

ruroken
09-29-2005, 12:03 PM
I've taken a liking to adding the dumbest posts ever to my sigs.
That's total shit! Now that I'm not as fucking stupid, you put stupidity in your sig?! So then how am I going to get in there?! I want to be in your damn holy sig...not fair...*sniff* you made me cry... :( :( :( :(

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey Richie if you wanna get a good sig use my last post in "Say whatevers on your mind". Its very fun.

Kodama
09-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey Richie if you wanna get a good sig use my last post in "Say whatevers on your mind". Its very fun.
It's the most retarded, unfunny post I have ever read.

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-29-2005, 12:28 PM
It's the most retarded, unfunny post I have ever read.

The same to everyone of your posts.

platinumpt
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
That's total shit! Now that I'm not as fucking stupid, you put stupidity in your sig?! So then how am I going to get in there?! I want to be in your damn holy sig...not fair...*sniff* you made me cry... :( :( :(
stop trying ruroken!!! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-29-2005, 12:35 PM
That's total shit! Now that I'm not as fucking stupid, you put stupidity in your sig?! So then how am I going to get in there?! I want to be in your damn holy sig...not fair...*sniff* you made me cry... :( :( :( :(

Ritalin.

And Lodat, it's not funny. At all.

The Darkside Has Cookies
09-29-2005, 12:42 PM

Take a really big Prozac with no drink.

bd007h
09-29-2005, 12:47 PM
the only funny thing about it is the fact that Lodat is stupid enough to think it's funny. Nevermind, that was lame.

Trippy
09-29-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't take ANYTHING seriously. Truth is, you're just NOT FUNNY. That's not a case of me taking things too seriously, it's a case of you and many others just failing at being funny.

Speaking of taking things too seriously, you seem pretty upset about being in my sig. Poor kid!

a) im not even trying to be funny here
b) yes im upset because i'd rather not be on idiots signatures, it gives a bad picture of me. the message itself is okay but the person whos signature it is is not.

ruroken
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
I wasn't serious. Jeez...you always think I mean that stuff.