PDA

View Full Version : Favorite form of communication?

Human
09-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Okay, i have this project due tomorrow and I haven't started it yet. It is a survey that I'd rather not be dishonest with. Please vote. All thanks to JhonnyNemsis, one of the smartest, coolest people on the boards who I should be bowing down to. The poll is on it's way. The question is the title of this thread. Thanks everybody. Okay, it is here.

barangatang
09-28-2005, 09:08 PM
What is the project?

~And~

What does JhonnyNemsis have anything to do with this?

Human
09-28-2005, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=barangatang]What is the project?

~And~

What does he told me how to make one. the project is a stupid survey. I spent over $1,000 in Laguna Beach today on clthing for me. Ooooohhhh. Fun.

bd007h
09-28-2005, 09:16 PM
at first glance, I thought it said "talk dirty to a person"

Human
09-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Okay. that is also a fact. What the hell am I talking about? Sorry.

jade fahy
09-28-2005, 09:20 PM
AHAHAHAHA....yeah....sorry....im easily amused when im tired...

cool 2 hate 681
09-28-2005, 09:21 PM
gotta be the Telephone

Human
09-28-2005, 09:30 PM
:( Bump. Come on guys! help me out! I'm a sad little sixth grader!!! :( :(
Okay, maybe i was exaggerating a little but oh well. Please vote.

JohnnyNemesis
09-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Talking directly to a person is the best because you just understand everything much clearer.

Jebus
09-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Talking in person should obviously be the best form of communication because things get done quicker but I still like messenger because you could thoroughly think out everything before you say anything.

nieh
09-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Talking in person should obviously be the best form of communication because things get done quicker but I still like messenger because you could thoroughly think out everything before you say anything.

That plus you can be talking to someone and talking about that person behind their back at the exact same time. It's great!

Human
09-28-2005, 09:50 PM
That plus you can be talking to someone and talking about that person behind their back at the exact same time. It's great!
Come on you 2! Just vote already! Sorry. I need help. I'm an idiot.

Jebus
09-28-2005, 09:52 PM
troof

Come on you 2! Just vote already! Sorry. I need help. I'm an idiot.
Jeez, just make up the results. Is your teacher going to check the forum?

Human
09-28-2005, 09:54 PM
troof

Jeez, just make up the results. Is your teacher going to check the forum?
No, of course not. He is an old fool wth 7 warts on his face, of course not. It isn't like I count or anything but I do have to stare at it every day and it makes my eyes burn. Like I said, I like to be as honest as possible.

yay
09-28-2005, 10:00 PM
I chose telephone, but if sms was there I would have probably chosen that.

Human
09-28-2005, 10:02 PM
I chose telephone, but if sms was there I would have probably chosen that.
What is SMS?

Jebus
09-28-2005, 10:02 PM
No, of course not. He is an old fool wth 7 warts on his face, of course not. It isn't like I count or anything but I do have to stare at it every day and it makes my eyes burn. Like I said, I like to be as honest as possible.
You lucky jews don't have to worry about hell yet you're still incredibly honest. I'm puzzled.

Human
09-28-2005, 10:04 PM
You lucky jews don't have to worry about hell yet you're still incredibly honest. I'm puzzled.
Oh come on. It is just doing the right thing. Maybe I will lie. I'll lie after 30 minutes of waiting here. How'd you know I was jewish?

Jebus
09-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh come on. It is just doing the right thing. Maybe I will lie. I'll lie after 30 minutes of waiting here. How'd you know I was jewish?
aren't you kickass?

Human
09-28-2005, 10:07 PM
aren't you kickass?
Obviously. Anyway, how'd you know?

Telekinesis
09-28-2005, 10:08 PM
I voted for Messenger coz it's much easier to talk to people that way, they can't yell at you or physically harm you and you can say things you would never say to them if you were actually talking to them, like I keep asking this guy all these personal, embarassing questions and I say all these things to him I would NEVER say if I talked to him face to face. He he, I found out so many dirty things about him. Tee hee :D

Human
09-28-2005, 10:10 PM
I voted for Messenger coz it's much easier to talk to people that way, they can't yell at you or physically harm you and you can say things you would never say to them if you were actually talking to them, like I keep asking this guy all these personal, embarassing questions and I say all these things to him I would NEVER say if I talked to him face to face. He he, I found out so many dirty things about him. Tee hee :D
Like what? tell me please. Uuuuuugggghhh. Stupid Santa Ana winds. This is when I start to egt the worst of my allergies. So far, I have had to empty my little trashcan twice because it has filled up all the way with tissues.

Jebus
09-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Obviously. Anyway, how'd you know?
You said you were in your kickass account. Plus you just spent 1000 dollars in clothes.

Human
09-28-2005, 10:12 PM
You said you were in your kickass account. Plus you just spent 1000 dollars in clothes.
Not about my username but my religion. And what does spending money have to do with a username?

Jebus
09-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Not about my username but my religion. And what does spending money have to do with a username?
You said you were jewish in your kickass account.

Human
09-28-2005, 10:15 PM
You said you were jewish in your kickass account.
But what does the money thing have to do with it?

Human
09-28-2005, 10:22 PM
Please vote. Ppppppllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeee eeeeeeeeeee. Please and thankyou to those who vote.

Jebus
09-28-2005, 10:23 PM
But what does the money thing have to do with it?
If you're a jew living in california, then you're probably rich. It's generally true around here.

Human
09-28-2005, 10:27 PM
If you're a jew living in california, then you're probably rich. It's generally true around here.
Yes, it kind of is. What city do you live in?

Tizzalicious
09-29-2005, 12:59 AM
Talking directly to a person.

And I love letters. And I prefer instant messengers over telephone usually, except with certain people.

yay
09-29-2005, 01:21 AM
What is SMS?OMG are u fuckin serious?? I thought Australia was the slowest country in the world, so whatever we had everyone else must, but SMS is the 2nd most popular form of communication in this country. It is when you write a message on your mobile phone and send it to another mobile phone. Often called Text Messaging.

platinumpt
09-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Talking directly to a person is the best because you just understand everything much clearer.
Yep. There are no misunderstandings (hopefully) when you talk directly to a person, 'cause you can always find new forms of explaning yourself. Here in the boards is different.

Preocupado
09-29-2005, 08:25 AM
Talking in person, of course. You get body lenguage, touching, flipping... And in my case, i don' have to speak english.

Duracell
09-29-2005, 08:31 AM
I don't communicate. I think communication is for losers.

Yo that is so (http://www.purevolume.com/underoath/music) True

killer_queen
09-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Talking directly to the person is the best. You can impress that person by playing eith your hair, licking your lips, wearing short skirts... And I hate when people use their cell phones for long, boring and unnecessary conversations.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Talking directly to the person is the best. You can impress that person by playing eith your hair, licking your lips, wearing short skirts... And I hate when people use their cell phones for long, boring and unnecessary conversations.

Stop turning me on.

Duracell
09-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Stop turning me on.

Put that Erection (http://www.andtherestwillfollow.com/intro.php) away..........please

0r4ng3
09-29-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't communicate. I think communication is for losers.
Well, it's a good thing you said this on a public forum.

Telekinesis
09-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Like what? tell me please. Uuuuuugggghhh. Stupid Santa Ana winds. This is when I start to egt the worst of my allergies. So far, I have had to empty my little trashcan twice because it has filled up all the way with tissues.

I don't wont the whole forum knowing his embarassing secrets but he doesn't come on here....muhahaha, well I found out he jacks off, and also he's been waking up in the middle of the night with a boner and a storing urge to fuck something. LOL, poor Francis, muhahaha, if he finds out about this he'll kill me *gulp* uh oh, he he ;)