PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson Mechanical Animals

Telekinesis
09-29-2005, 12:38 AM
I read somewhere that if you put the blue case of Mechanical Animals over certain pages in the booklet you see some hidden messages. Can someone please tell me what pages these are on coz I can't seem to find them and it's frustrating me, OK thanks

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 07:45 AM
www.google.com

Nina
09-29-2005, 08:31 AM
I love this album. But I dont care for that type of stuff.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2005, 08:34 AM
Yeah, this album is a complete masterpiece. Seriously one of the better albums I've ever heard.

killer_queen
09-29-2005, 08:41 AM
I read somewhere that if you put the blue case of Mechanical Animals over certain pages in the booklet you see some hidden messages. Can someone please tell me what pages these are on coz I can't seem to find them and it's frustrating me, OK thanks
You put me on your sig? Oh, I'm so proud of myself. It's so sweet and stupid of you to think I was serious.
I gave that album to a friend of mine a year ago. I can't tell what you want.

pretty fly 88
09-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I still don't own it yet, but I'll be sure to buy it soon. I love Marilyn Manson, and I'm sure it is a complete masterpiece.

Trippy
09-30-2005, 07:15 AM
manson is probably the uglies person living on this earth right now, i cant stand him or his music.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Looks are always detrimental to the ability of a band. Yes.

Trippy
09-30-2005, 07:20 AM
i didn't say that.

just that he's not the most handsome man and i cant stand the person itself OR his music.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 07:23 AM
He's definitely ugly as shit and is annoying as a person, and 80% of his music is horrible, but this one album is amazing.

pretty fly 88
09-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Looks aren't that important. Kiss walked around wearing makeup and looking like geeks all the time in the 70s, and they were still superpopular. Heck, they were more popular when they looked like freaks than when they did away with their makeup in the 80s and looked like actual human beings. And I don't agree with the opinion that "80% of his music is horrible." I think 99% of his music is awesome! But that's just my opinion. And I'm sure this album rocks!

bd007h
09-30-2005, 05:47 PM
There is only one Maralyn Manson song I like, Lunchbox

notoriousdoc
10-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Hah, Billie Joe Armstrong said he sucks at being angsty in Kerrang. I really don't like his music

nieh
10-01-2005, 11:27 AM
He's definitely ugly as shit and is annoying as a person, and 80% of his music is horrible, but this one album is amazing.

that actually makes me interested in this album. I might check it out.

barangatang
10-01-2005, 11:32 AM
When viewed through the original blue CD packaging or the transparent blue LP, one can read hidden messages in yellow text in the booklet, which becomes green (such as "www.comawhite.com" and "now children it's time for recess, please roll up your sleeves"). Regarding the many other purported hidden meanings contained in this epic album (and there are many, many hidden things, supposedly), is the influence and presence of the number 15. One blatant example is the band's new logo on the controversial album cover, it reads "MAR1LYN MAN5ON" with a figure 1 for the 'i' in Marilyn and a figure 5 for the letter 's' in Manson.

There you go. I found it using the link jhonny posted.