PDA

View Full Version : The Park

the_GoDdEsS
09-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Before dark and after dark, I grace you with my astounding presence, walking with firm steps in the high-heeled fuck-me boots. Still with confidence but with adrenaline ready to shoot up every second. A few minutes of uncertainty. What might they bring?

Dear Park, I know you are the most dangerous one in the city and on the evil side of town. I know you breed dealers, I know you caress naked creeps and rapists, I know you’re a shelter for robbers who strike at least once a week. I know you give yourself a name in the news.

And I am not armed yet. But I will be.

P.S.: Just today I talked to a slightly deluded psychopath.

Izie
09-29-2005, 01:04 PM
I live near the hospitals back home. The hospitals include a looney bin. And they let the not-too-dangerous ones out on weekends.

Yes, I've had my experiences with psychos. My favourite one is this guy who went to school with us, and if he asks you for 5dinars and you give him 10, he always gives you the change back. Awww, Dule <3

So hah, psychopats. They're kinda scary, but I haven't been in any really dangerous situation yet.

the_GoDdEsS
09-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Haha, something about the weekends. You get to see real nut cases then. Oh yeah, the chicks report a naked man on a bicycle a few times a week. I haven't been 'lucky' to encounter him yet. Apparently harmless though.

Izie
09-29-2005, 01:10 PM
Hahaha, unfortunately, I miss out on the psychos these days.

Except the freaky spanish tourist who tried to videotape me and kept babbling on in Spanish (from what I gathered, I'm a pretty girl? o.O)

Wish me lusk at work tomorrow, ha.

the_GoDdEsS
09-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Know what's hilarious? That park is full of chestnut trees. And each time one of them cracks open they fall down and make noise and then you're like "Fuck!" and look around because you think someone's in there somewhere. And then you laugh.

Izie
09-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Hahahaha, I get that on Kalemegdan, old rocks always fall off the walls and shit, and the whole place is dark and gloomy and it creeps the shit out of me!

...but there aren't much creeps there, just a few druggies and kids making out.

the_GoDdEsS
09-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Oh fuck, Kalemegdan's got this awesome atmosphere to it. I imagine it must be a little creepy and fun at night.

Izie
09-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Actually, it's kinda hot http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/paranoid.gif

the_GoDdEsS
09-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Watch that, the twisted Slavic mind. I can imagine.

Izie
09-29-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm not twisted :(