PDA

View Full Version : have you ever used or tried out drugs?

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:32 PM
I would like to know if any of you use, used or tried drugs once. I confess i never did it because I fear liking it... ( that was of bad taste, huh?)... serious, I donīt think that is cool.
And you?

livecby
11-24-2004, 04:35 PM
drugs are for losers. of course thats just my personal opinion. i dont mean to offend any of those who may use drugs, heh heh, but i've never tried any.

the_GoDdEsS
11-24-2004, 04:37 PM
I don't think anyone has the right to judge unless they know what it's all about.

Painkillers and alcohol for me. Well, those count as drugs too, right? And I've smoked weed once. Two years ago, I think.

laughitup15
11-24-2004, 04:38 PM
::soils self::

i always thought that everyones at least tried SOME form of duug, i must say that i have but i hated it, i didnt feel like myself

acgc2002
11-24-2004, 04:42 PM
drugs in the sense of ilegal drugs...
not painkiller or beer or cigarettes... alhough in my opinion the latters can also make you addicted and are legal...they can be bad the same way the ilegal ones are if you kind of abuse...

But I mean ilegal drugs...

livecby
11-24-2004, 04:45 PM
I don't think anyone has the right to judge unless they know what it's all about.

Painkillers and alcohol for me. Well, those count as drugs too, right? And I've smoked weed once. Two years ago, I think.

I dont think painkillers or alcohol count as drugs...maybe technically they are. but everyone uses painkillers once in their life. and i've had alcohol and i dont consider that as doing drugs. but weed however would be a drug. but its good to hear you only tried it once. :) and thats all i have to say about that...

Tijs
11-24-2004, 04:57 PM
I never used drugs nor tried it. Unless if a doctor gave it to me for medical reasons.

Tired_Of_You
11-24-2004, 04:59 PM
pot, occasionally. I tried pcp once.

Lars
11-24-2004, 05:04 PM
I never used drugs nor tried it. Unless if a doctor gave it to me for medical reasons.

When I was a wee child the doctors administered cocaine to me as a pain killer.

Tijs
11-24-2004, 05:08 PM
Cocaine? What was that needed for then? I only got antibiotics, atleast, I don't remember anything else I got.

Lars
11-24-2004, 05:12 PM
They performed a blocked tear duct procedure. I was 1 or somewhere around there so I can't remember any of that. But my mother told me she was really surprised when she saw what they gave me for a pain killer.

Tijs
11-24-2004, 05:17 PM
1 year old on cocaine.. neat.
What's 'blocked tear duct procedure'?

Lars
11-24-2004, 05:23 PM
from this link (via google)http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/hw3247.asp

For babies between the ages of 6 months and 8 months, a simple probing procedure (often performed in a doctor's office) usually opens a blocked tear duct. Numbing medication (local anesthesia) in the form of eyedrops is used, but the baby feels some pain, like the pain of a shot (injection), during the procedure.

If the probing procedure does not open the blocked tear duct or the parents have chosen to wait until the baby is 12 months old, then a probing procedure using general anesthesia may be done. Sometimes at this point a nasal bone deep in the nose is broken (infracturing) to open the blocked tear duct and improve a passageway into the nostril. Infracturing will not affect the size or shape of a baby's nose.

While the baby is still under general anesthesia for the probing procedure, the tear duct is checked to see whether it has opened. If it has not, the surgeon may place a silicone tube (intubation) in the tear duct. The silicone tube is inserted from the opening of the tear duct at the inner eyelid through the tear duct and to the nostril to maintain a passageway for tears.

But I had this done around 20 years ago, so I take it has changed a little bit. I've never actually asked what they did exactly. Maybe I will now.

Tijs
11-24-2004, 05:29 PM
So basicly, you couldn't cry right? (With the form of tears I mean.)

bouncingcoles
11-24-2004, 08:02 PM
I would like to know if any of you use, used or tried drugs once. I confess i never did it because I fear liking it... ( that was of bad taste, huh?)... serious, I donīt think that is cool.
And you?

i have never done drugs. and never will. no im not edge or anything. i prefer to not use a label like that, expecially one that is a big trend right now. i prefer to be called clean. Drugs arent going to help me in anyway so there is no point in doing them. i dont drink ether.

ThrashedThrasher
11-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Hmm...Pot...My ex Anthony convinced me to try it. I only did it twice though. And then I've had my drink spiked with acid >.< I'd probably still be smokin' pot if I didn't have such high goals set for school lol

bd007h
11-24-2004, 08:39 PM
Haven't tried any, and probably never will. Drugs are extremely bad for you, and are a waste of money.

yusuke-lupin
11-24-2004, 08:42 PM
iv never done any ever but almost everybody in my school loves pot :confused: lol i have drank beer but did not like it

RXP
11-25-2004, 01:16 AM
Beer is the nastiest shit I've ever tasted. I had my first pint recently cause i could never take even a sip of it but the spirits were fuckin Ģ6 for a double so I had to have beer. It was fucking sick. SICK.

Titus
11-25-2004, 04:13 AM
No never, and never

Bazza
11-25-2004, 04:25 AM
don't and won't do drugs,

but will drink in copius amounts, u name it i've drank it

JoY
11-25-2004, 05:31 AM
you're not looking for answers to if someone has tried anything, you want to know if people have commited crimes by taking illegal chemicals.
I don't do illegal drugs. I know I'm easily addicted, I'm not going to risk anything. I've already got enough bad habbits as it is. I do drink alcohol, yeah, sometimes way too much. I've smoked pot once, or twice, but over here that's not an illegal drug & I can't say I think that's such a crime.

lousyskater
11-25-2004, 05:41 AM
no drugs or alchohol for me. i prefer to mess with my friends when they are on stuff. :D
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Obie2trice
11-25-2004, 05:55 AM
I smoke pot and have tried some other things.

BuddyHolly
11-25-2004, 06:08 AM
i smoke pot, used to do it way too much, but after being kicked out of school i don't smoke it that much anymore (maybe 2 or 3 times a week). And i love beer, oh and i smoke (does that count?).

Obie2trice
11-25-2004, 06:11 AM
I dōn`t see smoking cigg. as a drug. Sucks you were kicked out of school because of smoking weed. I did it too in every break, glad I `ve never got caught

JoY
11-25-2004, 08:04 AM
according to the maker of this topic, only illegal drugs count.
so no alcohol, no cigs & for the Dutch no weed.

Evil babboon
11-25-2004, 08:18 AM
Wtf,
pretey much all illegal drugs came from medical use, for example

heroin = a suposedly less adictive form of morphine, (codine is a similar derivative, yet perfectly legal, often used in place of heroin by addicts as a last resort)

Coke = used as an anasetic, and once an addative in "coke a cola brain tonic" now the devirative novacane and benzicane are used in it place (as an anasetic not in coke )

E = worldwar 1 remedy for shell shock,

need i go on?

and Yes Alcohol is a drug, its a chemical that alters brain function same as weed, coke herion acid e, whatever, its addictive, yet its socialy acceptable, and legal,

Cigarettes, same thing adictive mind altering substance, and that contains a pesticide (used on organic food no less)

TheHulaChick
11-25-2004, 08:42 AM
I don't smoke, drink and have never tried drugs. Closest thing I've had to drugs though would be from when I had surgery on my knees and the drugs they gave me before surgery were pretty freaky.
But I can't think of anyone I know who doesn't drink or has used drugs and at partys and stuff I feel outta place cause everyone's doin it. But someone close to me died from shit like that so I don't wanna risk gettin into it.
And I don't think I'm better than people who use drugs, cause it's an individual choice, but I just wish that people who do drugs won't pressure others into trying it.

spice C
11-25-2004, 08:51 AM
And you?
I think drugs are cool. mmmmk!

MirandaV
11-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Well tried yeah, never used, glory.

wliethof
11-25-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't do weed. Have done it a few times, but i choose not to. I HATE the bit where you have to smoke it in some way or another. Also, if I drink and smoke weed, I feel really sick. I usually drink at parties, so no weed. I'd like to try one of those vaporizers once, where you don't have to smoke the tobacco and just get the working vapors.

Nicole
11-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Last post was mine. Oops.

Sunny
11-25-2004, 11:20 AM
i've tried quite a few. i enjoyed opium and cocaine the most... even though coke is scary as all hell.

for the record, i don't do either anymore, and my drug use is limited to the occassional "bitch drink" or a glass of wine or cognac.

and you bitches are pathetic with the "ALL DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS" thing.

Vera
11-25-2004, 11:24 AM
but Justin thinks that would be lame and pathetic and retarded and he'd disown me and he's standing over my shoulder so I'd better listen to him.
You're so oppressed, Nic!

Burn your bra or something.

nitropenguin!
11-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Personally I think drugs are a waste of time. Yeah maybe you'll take it for fun but I don't see the point... and you don't know how to have fun. Of corse you're not automatically a loser for trying it or using it in the present. It's your own life and fuck everyone who says it'll bite you in the ass, they can't throw the future in your face without knowing for sure.

BuddyHolly
11-26-2004, 06:48 AM
according to the maker of this topic, only illegal drugs count.
so no alcohol, no cigs & for the Dutch no weed.

it ain't illegal in Belgium anymore as well, and i thought it ain't in some parts of switzerland

JoY
11-26-2004, 09:06 AM
yeah, I was thinking the same. but I thought it'd be wiser to stick with my own country, since I'm not entirely updated on the laws of any other & would have to name every other country too, while I'm at it.

I don't know if it's legal in Switzerland.. I wonder... I do know smoking weed is a rather common thing in Zurich. I thought it's legal in Germany, though. oh there, see?? now I'm lost & look all foolish. I could google it, but can't really be bothered.

HornyPope
11-26-2004, 09:10 AM
Wouldn't know on a red tape in Swiss but a recent survey I read stated that Swiss teenagers blaze up the most often. Then again I hate surveys, but this is just one informative piece I recall.

SicN Twisted
11-26-2004, 12:07 PM
The maker of this topic is a fucking moron. Alcohol has killed more people then any other drugs combined, destroys your brain and your liver worse then most other drugs, and fucks you up more severly then marijuana possibly could. Alot of painkillers are nothing but synthetic heroin, so it's stupid to say they're not drugs. The legal argument doesn't really work either. Then if I was Dutch I could say I smoke weed, hash, do psychedelic mushrooms, eat peyote cactuses, take tryptomenes, drink and alcohol and smoke cigerettes every day but I've never done drugs. Legality only has to be with the culture of times, not the validity of a drug.

I recommend the maker of this topic stop being an ignorant moron. Maybe he needs to do some drugs.

Zugg Island Convict
11-26-2004, 12:59 PM
used to do it............

mazo
11-26-2004, 02:57 PM
i smoke weed sometimes, but just when my friends have some, i dont buy it..
yes its no cool, its stupid, but i like it...

LostMind
11-26-2004, 03:59 PM
no i have never used drugs

JoY
11-26-2004, 04:44 PM
The maker of this topic is a fucking moron. Alcohol has killed more people then any other drugs combined, destroys your brain and your liver worse then most other drugs, and fucks you up more severly then marijuana possibly could. Alot of painkillers are nothing but synthetic heroin, so it's stupid to say they're not drugs. The legal argument doesn't really work either. Then if I was Dutch I could say I smoke weed, hash, do psychedelic mushrooms, eat peyote cactuses, take tryptomenes, drink and alcohol and smoke cigerettes every day but I've never done drugs. Legality only has to be with the culture of times, not the validity of a drug.

I recommend the maker of this topic stop being an ignorant moron. Maybe he needs to do some drugs.
I fully agree. I so fucking do. we have a rather 'tolerant' way to define our laws & the mentallity here just is absolutely different. (don't mind me making little sense, I'm very extremely under the influence of alcohol. I say what I think, but I might say it in a much more retarded way)

either way.... I've cut open bodies for atanomics & the first body I encountered had died from Korsakov Syndrome. that's two glasses of alcohol too many, for your information. she (it was a she) had a liver bigger than the size of two footballs & as she'd worn a corset - her ribs were imprinted in the poor enlarged thing. such a pretty sight, how I love medicine. (yes I feel bitter, during anatomics)

I've seen alcoholics (even my own doctor is), I've came very close to being one & I've never seen more wrecked people, than people who can't lay off the drinks. the father of my aunt died of it, the mother of a friend suffers from it..... it's much more common than any other drug addiction & just as serious. to say the least. (well, though I've seen heroin doing terrible things to people, but I'm assuming no one here has been shooting heroin up their veins) it damages more than just the liver & if you have any realisation of how much the liver means to the body, you'd be much more aware of what you're doing, every time you get yourself entirely slushed.

& I'm slushed myself now, but at least I can say that I have a fucking clue what the fuck I'm doing to myself.

JoY
11-26-2004, 04:47 PM
that last sentence didn't justify a fucking thing, but it still is pretty much true anyway.