PDA

View Full Version : The funny thing "People" are.

OffSpring_person
09-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Well everyone can come in and chat about the new debut magazine!!! "The adventures of Fuck Face and Fuckletard!" (being brought to you somtime...next week.)

OffSpring_person
09-30-2005, 02:34 PM
It's the bestest magazine in the world!! Because...I drew it(with careful consideration). :D

dalaksta
09-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Well everyone can come in and chat about the new debut magazine!!! "The adventures of Fuck Face and Fuckletard!" (being brought to you somtime...next week.)

dude, u stupid newb, just stop. stop posting stop makin threads, THEY'RE STUPID LIKE U!

China Boy
09-30-2005, 04:01 PM
dude, u stupid newb, just stop. stop posting stop makin threads, THEY'RE STUPID LIKE U And me! !

Corrected. You may thank me later if you wish.

Cejus
09-30-2005, 04:03 PM
dude, u stupid newb, just stop. stop posting stop makin threads, THEY'RE STUPID LIKE U!
Well, no offense, but you started a lot of useless threads, too.

Most of them were closed...

Cejus
09-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Corrected. You may thank me later if you wish.
D'oh, I was late with my post. I was trying to count how many Dalaksta's threads were closed. But they were too many. :rolleyes:

China Boy
09-30-2005, 04:08 PM
D'oh, I was late with my post. I was trying to count how many Dalaksta's threads were closed. But they were too many. :rolleyes:
That's okay, I don't have all rights reserved for questioning Dalaksta's intellect.