09-30-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm not denying he's cool.

He's just a fucktard.

He's a cool fucktard.
???
Don't be stupid.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 05:38 PM
See, this is nice. Everyone getting along.

Would you like a spot of tea and a scone, old chap? Or are you one of those American fellows, eh what?

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
eh what?
I'm not too familiar with the British language, but shouldn't that be "eh, wot?"

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
???
Don't be stupid.

Yay!!! Another fucktard.

And this one isn't cool. She's just a fucktard!

Fuckity fuckity fucktard.

Fuck you Nic, I'm going for a cigarette. That should give you ample time to conjour up a half-witty comeback. Or can your hand actually get that far up your own arse? Your head certainly can.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm not too familiar with the British language, but shouldn't that be "eh, wot?"

Haha, true.

Damn, I'm ashamed to be British sometimes.

Human
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Yay!!! Another fucktard.

Fuck you Nic, I'm going for a cigarette. That should give you ample time to conjour up a half-witty comeback. Or can your hand actually get that far up your own arse? Your head certainly can.
Burrrrrrrnnnn.

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Haha, true.

Damn, I'm ashamed to be British sometimes.
You're British? Besides the one mistake, your spelling's fine. I would have never guessed.

Linda
09-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Yes, this is nice how everyone is getting along.

Nicole
09-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Yay!!! Another fucktard.

I'm not really into yoga.

Seriously, you spend most of your time on this board insulting Justin, and then you admit that he's cool. And your insults aren't witty or amusing. How you're getting a kick out of them is beyond me because you're just coming off like a dickhead.

I'm not the fucktard here.

wheelchairman
09-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Yay!!! Another fucktard.

Fuck you Nic, I'm going for a cigarette. That should give you ample time to conjour up a half-witty comeback. Or can your hand actually get that far up your own arse? Your head certainly can.Good to see you were able to deal with those bitter feelings of the past.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm not really into yoga.

Seriously, you spend most of your time on this board insulting Justin, and then you admit that he's cool. And your insults aren't witty or amusing. How you're getting a kick out of them is beyond me because you're just coming off like a dickhead.

I'm not the fucktard here.

Umm.... let's backtrack here.

You are a fucktard. Did I, or did I not make that clear to you in my original post to you? Can you read? I know the literacy rate is low in Australia but surely you can make a bit of an effort. Come on, Nicole, for old time's sake. (by the way, don't bother bringing up our "past" on here - I can't be fucked reading it. Others might be, and I'm sure you will get a kick out of it, but seriously, I got better things to do than read stuff. I could be calling you a fucktard instead.

You forget; I don't take life seriously enough to care that a bunch of people I have never met before think I am a dickhead. I think Justin is super-cool, he's ace, he's splendourrific!

Go get yourself impregnated by a dingo, you fucking fucktardy dog.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Good to see you were able to deal with those bitter feelings of the past.

Jeezus, is this topic a fucktard magnet?

Please, crawl back into the hole you came from. Yeh, I mean your mother's anus. Fucking hell, why all the fucktards?

ruroken
09-30-2005, 05:57 PM
The remaining cell in my brain is slowly dying...

T-6005
09-30-2005, 05:57 PM
seriously, I got better things to do than read stuff.

Do everyone a favor and go do them.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
The remaining cell in my brain is slowly dying...

I don't blame it. Coming to this shithole every day, I'm surprised you're not a vegetable by now.

ruroken
09-30-2005, 05:59 PM
I don't blame it. Coming to this shithole every day, I'm surprised you're not a vegetable by now.
It has to do with your idiocy, not with the computer.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Do everyone a favor and go do them.

Yeh, you gotta read a line ahead, fucktard.

Do me a favour and next time read the whole post before trying to give a witty retort.

T-6005
09-30-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeh, you gotta read a line ahead, fucktard.

Do me a favour and next time read the whole post before trying to give a witty retort.

I did read the whole post. It was a whiny pile of shit with one bright spot of hope, which was the part I quoted. The thought that you might leave galvanized me to action.

Sinister
09-30-2005, 06:03 PM

Do me a favor and insert a 5' jagged steel pole all the way into any of your body orifices.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:05 PM
I did read the whole post. It was a whiny pile of shit with one bright spot of hope, which was the part I quoted. The thought that you might leave galvanized me to action.

Action? You call moving a mouse a couple of inches to the "Post Reply" button and typing on the keyboard "action"?

Shit man, I would spend less time worrying about me and more time worrying about the state of your health.

Nicole
09-30-2005, 06:05 PM

You are a fucktard. Did I, or did I not make that clear to you in my original post to you? Can you read? I know the literacy rate is low in Australia but surely you can make a bit of an effort. Come on, Nicole, for old time's sake. (by the way, don't bother bringing up our "past" on here - I can't be fucked reading it. Others might be, and I'm sure you will get a kick out of it, but seriously, I got better things to do than read stuff. I could be calling you a fucktard instead.

You forget; I don't take life seriously enough to care that a bunch of people I have never met before think I am a dickhead. I think Justin is super-cool, he's ace, he's splendourrific!

I can read. There is no "past" as far as I'm concerned, you don't need to worry about that. And I'm glad you feel that you know me well enough to feel that your point of view is validated.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that you just want to insult me on baseless grounds.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Do me a favor and insert a 5' jagged steel pole all the way into any of your body orifices.

At last, someone with some fucking balls around here - Jeezus I was getting worried then.

I don't have a jagged steel pole. I could use the one sticking out of your ass I suppose.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
The only conclusion I can come up with is that you just want to insult me on baseless grounds.

Well aren't we clever? Tell me, when did the penny drop?

Sinister
09-30-2005, 06:09 PM
At last, someone with some fucking balls around here - Jeezus I was getting worried then.

I don't have a jagged steel pole. I could use the one sticking out of your ass I suppose.

you could, if there was one, and if you could come all the way here.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:09 PM
It has to do with your idiocy, not with the computer.

The website. This forum is part of a website.

My idiocy?

Sinister
09-30-2005, 06:10 PM

My idiocy?

yes, your idiocy.

Paint_It_Black
I got better things to do than read stuff.

JohnnyNemesis, you need to put this in your sig.

0r4ng3

My idiocy?
You're the one that says Sin Studly's a fucktard, and made an entire thread about it, without even as little as an argument in the first post.

Sinister
09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
You're the one that says Sin Studly's a fucktard, and made an entire thread about it, without even as little as an argument in the first post.

good point that I can't be bothered to check. besides, I trust you 0r4ng3 even if you don't stand up to your name. :D

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:12 PM
you could, if there was one, and if you could come all the way here.

Why the fuck would I want to go to shitty Canada?

Actually, I gotta say it is a whole lot better than North America, based on what I have seen and the people I have met.

But it's still a shit country. We're America's lapdog, but at least we have the sense to discover a country which is nowhere near us.

Coincidence?

ruroken
09-30-2005, 06:12 PM

My idiocy?
I assumed you meant "Computers make your brain cells melt" or whatever.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM

Now be fair, I later extended it to him being a cool fucktard.

Nicole
Well aren't we clever? Tell me, when did the penny drop?
Over a year ago. But you were so busy inflating your own ego that you missed it.

Sinister
Why the fuck would I want to go to shitty Canada?

Actually, I gotta say it is a whole lot better than North America

it's part of North America, dumbass !

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Over a year ago. But you were so busy inflating your own ego that you missed it.

What's so bad about inflating one's ego? A healthy ego is good for the soul. Helps depression too.

Nicole
09-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Key word: healthy. You're just obnoxious.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
it's part of North America, dumbass !

I couldn't really care less anyway. How many countries has America invaded in the past 10 years? How many countries has Canada invaded in the same time period?

Guess which country I couldn't give a fuck about?

Sinister
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
his location alone proves how much of a sickfuck he is.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:27 PM

Healthy, inflated, deflated, obnoxious, arrogant - no matter what verb you use, it still hurts, Nicole :(

Why bother pointing out the obvious, fucktard?

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Oh, so you're on a first name-basis with Nicole now? Tsk tsk.

Paint_It_Black
09-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Why does anyone bother responding to this guy? He's so incredibly lame I can't even see the sport in it.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 06:29 PM
his location alone proves how much of a sickfuck he is.

... because everyone who lives in Britain are sick fucks. That's one stereotype that people actually got right.

You belong in America with all the other retards man. Go watch American Gladiators and drink a Starbucks.

GO USA!!

Paint_It_Black
09-30-2005, 06:30 PM
See what I mean?

Linda
09-30-2005, 06:32 PM
Starbucks sucks.

nieh
09-30-2005, 07:28 PM
I've never seen anyone get pwned quite as badly as The_Hombre continues to pwn himself. You don't even have to say anything and he just makes it that much worse for himself.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 07:33 PM
I've never seen anyone get pwned quite as badly as The_Hombre continues to pwn himself. You don't even have to say anything and he just makes it that much worse for himself.

Erm... how? If you see that I am "pwning" myself, than well done you. ive yourself a pat on the back.

But I really don't care. This is mildly entertaining for me. I have no money to go out so I turn to the one place I know I won't have to use and/or stretch my intellect.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Why does anyone bother responding to this guy? He's so incredibly lame I can't even see the sport in it.

It's not a sport and I'm not a guy.

nieh
09-30-2005, 07:52 PM
It's not a sport and I'm not a guy.

Yes, The_Hombre is not actually a man, but a leopard dressed in the skin of a man he once killed. The "past" between him and Nicole is that the man whose skin The_Hombre is wearing was actually that of Nicole's father. She has since come to terms with the fact that a leopard's gotta eat and has gotten over her father's death while The_Hombre is still paranoid that she's going to have someone kill him.

That, or since Nicole outright rejected The_Hombre due to (a) his creepiness and (b) the fact that she was seeing someone else...you know...in her own country...who isn't completely worthless, The_Hombre decided to kill himself and somehow in a failed attempt at slitting his wrists, he managed to slice off his balls and is now, no longer a guy.

The first paragraph is by far the most awesome and creative thing I've ever written and thus, I am expanding it into a novel by the name "The human-print jacket" and I will make millions off of it. Fuck all of you!

sKratch
09-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Does this mean you have to make another thread that you're leaving?

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes, The_Hombre is not actually a man, but a leopard dressed in the skin of a man he once killed. The "past" between him and Nicole is that the man whose skin The_Hombre is wearing was actually that of Nicole's father. She has since come to terms with the fact that a leopard's gotta eat and has gotten over her father's death while The_Hombre is still paranoid that she's going to have someone kill him.
...and then suddenly, everyone gets amnesia.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 08:34 PM

The first paragraph is by far the most awesome and creative thing I've ever written and thus, I am expanding it into a novel by the name "The human-print jacket" and I will make millions off of it. Fuck all of you!

THAT is you at your most creative?

Fuck dude, you're in trouble when you finally get a life.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 08:38 PM

"I'm sorry, sir, but all of our tests prove positive for Hag-Complex."

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 08:39 PM
"I'm sorry, sir, but all of our tests prove positive for Hag-Complex."

I hope you're not suggesting I'm anything like your mother.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Do you have proof of Sin Studly's fucktardedness? I'd like to see it.

I could probaly delve deep into the BBS archives.

But I'm not going to.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 08:43 PM
pssst, The_Hombre, you use the exact same sort of replies as a certain 50 some year old hag on this website. This means that you are a young man pretending to be a 50 year old woman. You disgust me.

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 08:46 PM
You disgust me.

Oh shit. I just got pwned. Or whatever you guys say.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 08:48 PM
What happened to going to bed? Needed to make a rebuddle so you can sleep easy?

sKratch
09-30-2005, 08:50 PM

lolz i know you are but what am i

seriously, are you going to have to make another thread about leaving now?

HornyPope
09-30-2005, 09:01 PM
I couldn't really care less anyway. How many countries has America invaded in the past 10 years? How many countries has Canada invaded in the same time period?

Guess which country I couldn't give a fuck about?

HAhaha that's your reason for not knowing that Canada is part of North America? What a weeaaaaaak cop-out.

(havent read much else, i just randomly skipped on the page and got this)

Linda
09-30-2005, 10:15 PM
What happened to going to bed? Needed to make a rebuddle so you can sleep easy?

It's "rebuttal" dumbfuck.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 10:19 PM
It's "rebuttal" dumbfuck.
Oh jeezus, I'm being called a dumbfuck by a depressed 50 year old woman who can't seem to take the hint that her existence in this world is completely inconsequential. Woe is me!

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Poooooouuuuuuuuurquuuuueeeeee?!

Linda
09-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh jeezus, I'm being called a dumbfuck by a depressed 50 year old woman who can't seem to take the hint that her existence in this world is completely inconsequential. Woe is me!

Go back to school and learn to spell.
Then commit a crime, get thrown into jail, and get an attitude adjustment.
BTW, dumbfuck, I'm not depressed. Perhaps you should take the hint that you're not as god awful smart as you seem to think you are.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Go back to school and learn to spell.
Then commit a crime, get thrown into jail, and get an attitude adjustment.
BTW, dumbfuck, I'm not depressed. Perhaps you should take the hint that you're not as god awful smart as you seem to think you are.
Woe is me!

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Perhaps you should take the hint that you're not as god awful smart as you seem to think you are.
Have you even tried listening to yourself?

Linda
09-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Woe is me!

^^^coke_a_holic showing his lack of intelligence........AGAIN!^^^

Linda
09-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Have you even tried listening to yourself?

Have you? You're not as god awful smart as you think you are either.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 10:29 PM
...god awful smart?

Rag Doll
oh noez! cok u mayd ay speelin airor no mor sects 4 yoo!1

owwwwwies. you made my head hurt =(.

0r4ng3
Have you? You're not as god awful smart as you think you are either.
I never said I was smart, let alone god awful smart.

Linda
09-30-2005, 10:46 PM
I was hoping that if Linda read it, it might make her old and frail body collapse.

Stop being a bitch.

0r4ng3 - You may not have ever said it, but you sure as hell act like it.

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 10:48 PM
I could say the exact same thing to you.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Stop being a bitch.

The old folks home sure doesn't moniter its citizens like it used to...

Linda
09-30-2005, 10:52 PM
The old folks home sure doesn't moniter its citizens like it used to...

Apparently neither does the insane asylum.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Apparently neither does the insane asylum.
Well, recently they moved me from a wing-based program to grounds priviledges. I can go outside now!

Linda
09-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Well, recently they moved me from a wing-based program to grounds priviledges. I can go outside now!

I'm sure that won't last long.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Every single one of you needs to stop being so fucking immature and let this die.

Linda
09-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Every single one of you needs to stop being so fucking immature and let this die.

Why??? 'Cos you're not getting any of the attention?

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Oh, give me a break. You're spending your Friday night bickering with a bunch of 13 year olds. Stop deflecting the issue with your "attention" bullshit and just end it. THEY'RE JUST KIDS, LET IT GO ALREADY.

And it's not like you kids are looking any better either...

Linda
09-30-2005, 11:15 PM
You stop being such a grouchy little prick. Now there's the "asshole" shining thru, Johnny. No one else seems to be having a problem with it. And I'm not bickering. Jesus fucking Christ, stop assuming you're always right about everything. :rolleyes: You're NOT!

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 11:17 PM
You always pull that "you always think you're right" thing everytime someone simply posts. By that logic, you think that every single time you click anything ever.

That's beside the point though. The point is that I don't have to be an asshole to think that seeing a grown woman go back and forth trading juvenile insults with a bunch of pre-pubescent teens is a bit disturbing. You all might be happier if you let it go. That's just a guess.

HornyPope
09-30-2005, 11:25 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

Argument solved.

Linda
09-30-2005, 11:41 PM
You always pull that "you always think you're right" thing everytime someone simply posts. By that logic, you think that every single time you click anything ever.

That's beside the point though. The point is that I don't have to be an asshole to think that seeing a grown woman go back and forth trading juvenile insults with a bunch of pre-pubescent teens is a bit disturbing. You all might be happier if you let it go. That's just a guess.

Ohhh, so you can read my mind now?

Perhaps you should take your own advice? If you're not involved, why does it bother you so much? Remember, it is a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD and anyone can post whatever they want to post. You're (not you specifically) always telling ME that, but you (again not you specifically) seem to forget that it applies to you (once again not you specifically) too!

HP - you feeling left out too. :rolleyes:

lenar
10-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Eh, we're all going to get old. Appearences aren't a good argument.

And I've decided Ste is a troll not suceeding at laugh-at-him being funny. The guy is too stupid to be believable.
well said.

HornyPope
10-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Her picture is a wildcard to end all and any Linda-related discussion. Where any form of juvenile bickering is a card to spawn a Linda-monster, the picture is the andidote to temporary suspend it. Trust me, it's a necessary evil.

HornyPope
10-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Dude, it's Linda.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
10-01-2005, 01:10 AM
The_Hombre does not care about a bunch of 'fucktards' that he's never met. The_Hombre does not care about them so much that he makes threads about them on a public message board. The_Hombre has such a 'life' that he spends Friday nights here replying to his own thread and calling people 'he's never met and who have no life' fucktards. The_Hombre keeps sending people private messages asking them to explain themselves, yet he does not care. The_Hombre also has a girlfriend, let's not forget that.

Nicole
10-01-2005, 02:51 AM
The_Hombre does not care about a bunch of 'fucktards' that he's never met. The_Hombre does not care about them so much that he makes threads about them on a public message board. The_Hombre has such a 'life' that he spends Friday nights here replying to his own thread and calling people 'he's never met and who have no life' fucktards. The_Hombre keeps sending people private messages asking them to explain themselves, yet he does not care. The_Hombre also has a girlfriend, let's not forget that.

So true. I was going to make a dig at the girlfriend thing but I got cut off by the fax machine :(

killer_queen
10-01-2005, 04:14 AM
I don't know what a fucktard is but I know that you are an idiot with worthless opinions and you think having a girlfriend makes you a cool person with a life. It's a great reason for me to not discuss what you say.

Trippy
10-01-2005, 06:12 AM
studly's wise as hell, id like to see him writing lyrics cos probably he would come out with great and interesting texts that i could use for my band.

dalaksta
10-01-2005, 07:03 AM
hell yea he is!

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 07:22 AM
This must be an affluence record or something.

Linda
10-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Eh, we're all going to get old. Appearences aren't a good argument.

Unless I'm reading that wrong, I do believe that's about the smartest thing I've ever seen you post. Maybe there's hope for you yet!

Trippy
10-01-2005, 03:03 PM
linda, i don't know where, i dont know when, but i would hit you! mature women always turns me on.

HeadAroundU
10-01-2005, 03:12 PM
linda, i don't know where, i dont know when, but i would hit you! mature women always turns me on.
I like young and inteligent girls,very inteligent!
but everybody has own taste!

Trippy
10-01-2005, 03:13 PM

well same to mee, but it's a nice jump SOMETIMES to get a bit older and mature women, they know how to do it you know.

ruroken
10-01-2005, 04:21 PM
I was out shooting dope and drinking bottles and bottles of scotch with a gorgeous babe while all this shit happened. What the fuck were you losers doing?
I was sleeping.

Linda
10-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Woah, this is like, the first time Linda responds to a post about her that isn't filled with praise without trying to insult someone.

Aw shucks. Spoke too soon.

Or not.

(10 characters)

platinumpt
10-01-2005, 06:24 PM
I know you wanna hit that (lame joke).

Paint_It_Black
10-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Woah, this is like, the first time Linda responds to a post about her that isn't filled with praise without trying to insult someone.

Aw shucks. Spoke too soon.

Compared to an average post about Linda, yours was full of praise. What happened, you realised you gotta love her? :rolleyes:

Kitten
10-02-2005, 08:52 AM

An intelligent woman would not cover your mental deficiencies, but merely highlight them.

JoY
10-02-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm not denying he's cool.

He's just a fucktard.

He's a cool fucktard.
hahahahahahahahaha.

topic failed with your -second- post. that IS special.

JoY
10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Yay!!! Another fucktard.

Nicole kicks your butt any day. she's fucking awesome.

JoY
10-02-2005, 09:12 AM

"you are a fucktard"
"no, YOU are a fucktard"

jaysus, what are you?? Brittish?

Paint_It_Black
10-02-2005, 09:16 AM
jaysus, what are you?? Brittish?

Hey! No, ok, you're right :(

JoY
10-02-2005, 09:21 AM
god, this topic is fucking hilarious! too bad I've missed all of this jazz, I'm not nearly done with it. but oh well, that's offline life.

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Bumpy-poo.