PDA

View Full Version : Tom DeLonges new band Angels and Airwaves

offspringisoldschoolpunk
09-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Tom is now in a new band called Angels and Airwaves and they are recording a c.d. When they start touring, i'm gonna see them, because they must be good if Tom is in.

Alec
09-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Tom is now in a new band called Angels and Airwaves and they are recording a c.d. When they start touring, i'm gonna see them, because they must be good if Tom is in.
wrong form.

JohnnyNemesis
http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

bd007h
wrong form.

forum .

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 07:20 PM
And did we mention....

Wrong forum?

Alec
09-30-2005, 07:21 PM
LOL oh ya,

wrong forum

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 07:41 PM
I think they are trying to tell you that this is the wrong forum.

Most of the people who post in here don't know their earhole from their arsehole. You'd be a lot better off (with an added bonus of intelligent conversation) in the Other Bands forum.

But thankyou for delivering some normality amidst chaos.

TheUnholyNightbringer
09-30-2005, 07:43 PM
I think they are trying to tell you that this is the wrong forum.

Most of the people who post in here don't know their earhole from their arsehole. You'd be a lot better off (with an added bonus of intelligent conversation) in the Other Bands forum.

But thankyou for delivering some normality amidst chaos.

Nobody here likes you. You don't like anyone here. Yet you continue to come here.

I find this odd.

coke_a_holic
09-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Nobody here likes you. You don't like anyone here. Yet you continue to come here.

I find this odd.
The_Hombre was recently diagnosed with Hag-Complex.

0r4ng3
09-30-2005, 08:08 PM
The_Hombre was recently diagnosed with Hag-Complex.
I figured his/her odd self defenses looked familiar.

MANDY
09-30-2005, 08:13 PM

DUH.ITS TOM DELONGE

I LOVE HIM!!!

The_Hombre
09-30-2005, 08:45 PM
I figured his/her odd self defenses looked familiar.

I told you before, I'm not a him or a her.

Jesus do you people listen?

TUNB; If you look at my posts I made today, I already explained; this provides me with a modicum of entertainment. The only reason I am not doing something better on a Friday night is because I have no money. Plus it is fun to see how people react to me.

And if the rest of the BBS is to be believed, I'm a sad pathetic loser.

Make your own conclusions; I'm bored now, I'm going to bed.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2005, 09:22 PM
I already explained; this provides me with a modicum of entertainment. The only reason I am not doing something better on a Friday night is because I have no money. Plus it is fun to see how people react to me.

And if the rest of the BBS is to be believed, I'm a sad pathetic loser.

Make your own conclusions; I'm bored now, I'm going to bed.
You've played this card so much that I think it's probably frayed at the edges and got all smudged already.

And you don't need money to have something to do on a Friday night. You just need people to tolerate you.

sKratch
09-30-2005, 09:44 PM
shut up johnny you no-lifed loser. hombre is the coolest and you're just jealous.

.:SMASH:.
09-30-2005, 09:48 PM
dont forget that atom is in it too

the_GoDdEsS
10-01-2005, 01:25 AM
So, yesterday I'm going to work. And I see these two 15-16 year old girls on the bus, dressed up as punks. With their hair dyed black too and stuff. Trying to look hardcore. And they get off and walk in front of me and on their bags it says "TOM DELONGE" written in big red letters and "MARK HOPPUS" on the other one's. I almost burst out laughing for some reason. Pop punk boy bands.