PDA

View Full Version : And stuff...

Telekinesis
09-30-2005, 08:46 PM
looks like Dexter isn't the only person that says "and stuff" alot, check out this email I got from my dear beloved friend

I'm not really sure why you really need me to write this, but sure alrighty.

Ok...I guess I can probably start off with your personality. You have a really nice personality and a really sweet personality too, so I uhh guess thats cool. I guess your just kinda the person you can just talk to cause your pretty talktative more or less. Iunno if your serious bout this or not, but all that stuff you say bout me bein hot and stuff, its embarrassin and stuff but it also makes me feel more or less better bout myself (physically that is), so I guess thats cool haha. You also have pretty cool taste in music more or less, and you like, kinda like understand like the kind of stuff that I talk about and like my background and stuff with the metal and music and stuff, so talkin to people from that kind of scene is cool. It's really late and stuff, so I can't really think of anything else to say...sorry. But your a valued friend, thats all that matters, right?

awwwww he such a sweet guy, too bad he has a girlfriend :(

I know this is pointless but I just thought it would be funny :D

sKratch
09-30-2005, 08:53 PM
I now understand why it was hoped that you had died.

wheelchairman
10-01-2005, 04:04 AM
This is the funniest thing ever.