PDA

View Full Version : People from Phoenix are morons and Jerks

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Today, our football team went north to Cactus high school in Phoenix. Since I'm in the band I had to go too. (3 hour trip in a school bus, ugh.) Anyways, when we got there and played our pre-game show (Paul McCartney, Carry That Weight, Live and Let Die; She's Leaving Home, Eleanor Rigby) the audience went nuts because we did surprisingly well. After the pregame show, we went back to our stands, played a few cadences, made a few cheers and went back to the front of the football field to watch their band play because that is what any decent band would do. We were standing, in attenion, in front of their audience on the sideline to watch their band perform when some jack-asses in the stands thought it would be funny to heckle us while in attention. They were saying things like "Dur, Rincon High School sucks! heeheeheehee, dur" and "heehee, you're band sucks, ours is better, dur. heeheehee" in the most retarded voices I have heard in my life. I was so tempted to break attention postion and turn araound and tackle him while I was in my uniform. I don't understand why they had to be such jerks when we were being polite and actually watching their band play.
To make things worse, when the other band's show was over (and quite terrible, too) we were all cheering for them as they walked back to their stands. They didn't even recognize the fact that we were cheering for them! They just ignored us like we didn't exist. Finally, at the end of the game, they had won 28-7 because our team isn't that good and their's SHOULD be in the higher division, but thy don't have to be because they are in Phoenix and they get special treatment. I noticed that with about 2 minutes left in the game, their band was gone! They actually abandoned their team before the game was over. That really shocked me because it was their homecoming, so they should have stayed until the end. Anyways, we got pissed, played our fight song at the end of their homecoming game and stole one of their signs that read "Rincon Reeks" Those morons don't even know how to spell right. I could go on and on, but I will leave it at that. You get the idea. All people from Phoenix are fat-headed, moronic, stuck up losers that don't care about anything but themselves and they should all die a horrific, gruesome death by having their skin shaved off with a toothpick.

The Talking Pie
10-01-2005, 04:21 AM
I had no idea that so few people lived in Pheonix...

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 04:29 AM
Mo, there are a lot of people in Phoenix, that's why they think they are better than everone else.

The Talking Pie
10-01-2005, 04:32 AM
And that makes sense how?

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 04:38 AM
Because their economy is larger, they have more sports teams and they consider all other parts of AZ to be below them.

wheelchairman
10-01-2005, 05:02 AM
All other parts of Arizona *are* below them. If anyone visits Arizona, the only place worth visiting would be Phoenix. Although I'd recommend that people don't visit Arizona.

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh, shut up. Tucson and Bisbee are WAY more interesting than Phoenix. We actually have culture and don't thrive on giant bulidings to bring people in. Besides, Phoenix is polluted and the water tastes funny. And You are from Denmark. How interesting can that be?

WebDudette
10-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Today, our football team went north to Cactus high school in Phoenix. Since I'm in the band I had to go too. (3 hour trip in a school bus, ugh.) Anyways, when we got there and played our pre-game show (Paul McCartney, Carry That Weight, Live and Let Die; She's Leaving Home, Eleanor Rigby) the audience went nuts because we did surprisingly well. After the pregame show, we went back to our stands, played a few cadences, made a few cheers and went back to the front of the football field to watch their band play because that is what any decent band would do. We were standing, in attenion, in front of their audience on the sideline to watch their band perform when some jack-asses in the stands thought it would be funny to heckle us while in attention. They were saying things like "Dur, Rincon High School sucks! heeheeheehee, dur" and "heehee, you're band sucks, ours is better, dur. heeheehee" in the most retarded voices I have heard in my life. I was so tempted to break attention postion and turn araound and tackle him while I was in my uniform. I don't understand why they had to be such jerks when we were being polite and actually watching their band play.
To make things worse, when the other band's show was over (and quite terrible, too) we were all cheering for them as they walked back to their stands. They didn't even recognize the fact that we were cheering for them! They just ignored us like we didn't exist. Finally, at the end of the game, they had won 28-7 because our team isn't that good and their's SHOULD be in the higher division, but thy don't have to be because they are in Phoenix and they get special treatment. I noticed that with about 2 minutes left in the game, their band was gone! They actually abandoned their team before the game was over. That really shocked me because it was their homecoming, so they should have stayed until the end. Anyways, we got pissed, played our fight song at the end of their homecoming game and stole one of their signs that read "Rincon Reeks" Those morons don't even know how to spell right. I could go on and on, but I will leave it at that. You get the idea. All people from Phoenix are fat-headed, moronic, stuck up losers that don't care about anything but themselves and they should all die a horrific, gruesome death by having their skin shaved off with a toothpick.

Yeah cause you know I'am part of the group that makes the signs I'am also part of the band I also put the Cactus football team in the wrong division and I sat there and booed you.

It's true alot of the kids at Cactus are stupid and your band was ALOT bettr then ours but that doesn't make everyone in Phoenix "fat-headed, moronic, stuck up losers"

P.S. Cactus is in Glendale ;)

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 02:11 PM
I know Cactus is in Glendale and I know not everyone ther is stupid, but c'mon, even at our homecoming we didn't taunt the other team and their band like that. And there are other reasons why I believe that people from Phoenix think they are better than everyone else, but I won't go into detail about that. Just explain to me why you guys had to be so rude when we were only trying to provide you're pre-game entertainment.

p.s. ASU sucks. "Bear Down, Arizona, Bear Down, Red and Blue, Bear down, Arizona, Beat the shit out of ASU..." :D

WebDudette
10-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Was'nt at the pre-game also our band never recognizes anyone when they storm the halls they do the same thing. Also I still don't un derstand how you can base anything about Phoenix on a high school football game and because I can read everyones minds I know exactly why there were heckling you but I refuse to tell you.

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh, and for the moron part, I forgot to add that on the bus ride there, in Phoenix I saw the surest sign of public retardedness. There was an actual traffic sign that read, "Red Means Stop." I saw that and I could not believe that people are really that stupid. I dunno. I guess I was in a bad mood last night because everything went wrong for me that night. *sigh* oh well............

WebDudette
10-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Haha.... theres signs like that all over the country "this is our town please slow down" "if you want to fly join the air force" stupid crap like that.

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 02:23 PM
That's the only time I've ever seen one. I know everone else in the bus hadn't seen one before too because we were all lauging hysterically.

Linda
10-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Mo, there are a lot of people in Phoenix, that's why they think they are better than everone else.

That's everywhere, not just in Phoenix. There are lots of people right here on the BBS that are like that.

Drummerguy123
10-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah, and people like that are stupid.

platinumpt
10-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Looks like I found the thread Drummerguy :D

Well, it was entertaining reading that.... there's stupid people everywhere, definitely...

Drummerguy123
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey, I have a picture of that sign we stole. Just give me a minute to upload it.

Drummerguy123
10-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Here it is.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/Drummerguy123/RinconReeks.jpg

platinumpt
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
haha coolness :cool:

Offspring7
10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
eh...it was their homecoming game. everyone is excited on homecoming day and taunts the other team. last year we started an anti-other team cheering section on their side. a security guard from our school actually joined in on it.

Drummerguy123
10-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Jeez. At our homecoming we didn't act like a bunch of jerks. I see homecoming as a celebration of those who graduated, not as a "haha! You suck!" event.

Offspring7
10-02-2005, 07:38 PM
for high schoolers...anything can get out of hand. we had a relay for relief where we walked to a grocery store from our store and we got there and they gave us water bottles. not a good idea for high schoolers....a lot of people were soaked when we got back. so when a homecoming game comes around...its fun to taunt the other team even if its mean. basketball season is the worst for my school. we have something called the e.p. nation where everyone has a shirt called that and stands together and cheers our team on/slashes the other team. its just a high school way of life. mean, but true.

Drummerguy123
10-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Dude, the Cardinals. Any problems with Phoenixonians, just bring up the Cardinals. I'd be too ashamed to even admit I live in Phoenix.

Cardinals, Suns, and ASU. They all suck. At least you are aware of it. You aren't as bad as the others.

WebDudette
10-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Cardinals, Suns, and ASU. They all suck. At least you are aware of it. You aren't as bad as the others.

Everyone is aware they suck dumbass. You still have'nt explained what one high school in GLENDALE has to do with people in Phoenix being stupid. If you'r not gonna come up with a valid reason quit whineing.

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 08:47 PM
I do have reasons. I'm just not in the mood to explain them all because it would be a page long post and I'm too tired.

ninthlayer
10-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Why do spics always bring up culture?

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Why do spics always bring up culture?

Why do morons always act like you?

EDIT: When was culture even brought up in this thread. SPAMMER!!!!!!!

WebDudette
10-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Oh, shut up. Tucson and Bisbee are WAY more interesting than Phoenix. We actually have culture and don't thrive on giant bulidings to bring people in. Besides, Phoenix is polluted and the water tastes funny. And You are from Denmark. How interesting can that be?

Culture...

Stop whining or tell me what the hell a Glendale football game has to do with Phoenix.

ninthlayer
10-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Right there, you fucking beaner.

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Culture...

Stop whining or tell me what the hell a Glendale football game has to do with Phoenix.

Oops. Forgot about that.

I dunno. I guess I just tend to associate all the towns and junk around Phoenix to be Phoenix because it is so big. But that is besides the point of this thread. This thread was just an outlet of my anger towards everyone and I made it at like 3:00 in the morning if I remember correctly and my brain wasn't at it's full capacity.

Right there, you fucking beaner.

Why do you always have to be so retarded? You are always a jerk to everyone on this board for no reason. Girl problems I suppose?

ninthlayer
10-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Why do you always have to be so retarded? You are always a jerk to everyone on this board for no reason. Girl problems I suppose?
Retarded? I'm quite fucking articulate so this statement is completely unfounded. Furthermore, I am not, in fact, a jerk to everyone on this board. I just don't bother extending pleasantries to those that aren't worth it (such as yourself). As for the whole girl problems remark, have you seen how fucking beautiful I am? I don't even know what girl problems are.

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Beautiful? You're avatar is a picture of you with your tongue hanging out. I'm not asking you to "extend pleasantries", I just want you shut up to leave me alone.

WebDudette
10-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Oops. Forgot about that.

I dunno. I guess I just tend to associate all the towns and junk around Phoenix to be Phoenix because it is so big. But that is besides the point of this thread.

It's not beside the point of the thread the point of the thread was people from Phoenix are stupid fat heads because a glendale high school was mean to are band.

Bisbee sucks because its close to Mexico and your entire school are a bunch of pussie faggots cause are football team kicked your football teams ass.

This is basically the shit you've been saying just from the other point of view.

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 11:07 PM
It's not beside the point of the thread the point of the thread was people from Phoenix are stupid fat heads because a glendale high school was mean to are band.

Bisbee sucks because its close to Mexico and your entire school are a bunch of pussie faggots cause are football team kicked your football teams ass.

This is basically the shit you've been saying just from the other point of view.

But we weren't being jerks about it. And the Phoenix thing I have other reasons for. Besides, our football team isn't exactly the highlight of our school. My school is a college prep school and football is the least of our worries with all of our A.P. courses (3 of which were ranked #1 in the world, I'd like to add). How is Bisbee bad because it is near Mexico? Have you even been to Bisbee? It's not exactly a Mexican hangout.

WebDudette
10-03-2005, 11:14 PM
How is Bisbee bad because it is near Mexico? Have you even been to Bisbee? It's not exactly a Mexican hangout.

I guess I just tend to associate all the towns and junk around Phoenix to be Phoenix because it is so big.

Because Mexico is so big and Bisbee is around it it must be junk.

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Because Mexico is so big and Bisbee is around it it must be junk.

Okay, sorry if you didn't know this, but I use the phrase "and junk" about almost everything, good or bad. I didn't in any way mean to say Glendale was junk.

Second, Bisbee is awesome. The Copperqueen hotel is crazy.

ninthlayer
10-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Junk? Hispanics are trash.

WebDudette
10-03-2005, 11:21 PM
If it's the least of your worries why care about the fucking game.
I'am not actually saying everyone at you'r school is a bunch of faggot pussies I'am using it as an example as to how YOU are acting.

"People in Pheonix are a bunch of jerks and morons. Today are school headed North to Cactus high school in Glendale".
Also it sounded like you were trying to make yourself seem better then me by pointing out your
"A.P. courses 3 of witch were ranked #1"
is'nt that another reason you disliked us fat-headed idiots who should die horrible deaths.
Give me a valid reason as to how a Glendale football game has anythingto do with people in Phoenix or stop you whining.

I'am going to watch Family Guy.

WebDudette
10-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Okay, sorry if you didn't know this, but I use the phrase "and junk" about almost everything, good or bad. I didn't in any way mean to say Glendale was junk.

Second, Bisbee is awesome. The Copperqueen hotel is crazy.

Ok, I retract my comment... Bisbee is Mexico because Mexico is so big and its around it.

Drummerguy123
10-03-2005, 11:35 PM
At least you watch Family Guy.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/Drummerguy123/Quagmire915.jpg

And I told you, I have other personal reasons why I don't like Phoenix. Now I'm going to bed. I have a Chemistry test tomorrow.

SkunkIt
10-03-2005, 11:45 PM

Be happy you don't live in Surprise. I can't stand this neighbourhood anymore, it's just old people playing golf, but luckily, I'm moving in a month or so, but there still isn't much in Surprise. I go to Peoria, because it has more stuff.

WebDudette
10-03-2005, 11:46 PM
I didn't ask what your other reasons were but whatever.
If you can't explain that explain this, you hate Phoenix because they think there better then you but "A.P. courses 3 of witch were ranked #1 i might add" doesn't make you in the slightest bit hypocrtical.

SkunkIt
10-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Not everyone in Phoenix is a jerk. They have people who think their town is the best everywhere in the world.

Linda
10-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Junk? Hispanics are trash.

and you're white trash.

Sin Studly
10-05-2005, 05:57 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

ninthlayer
10-05-2005, 05:59 AM
and you're white trash.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

Drummerguy123
10-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey, I wanted to revive this thread because something else has developed. Yesterday, a lot of the marching bands in Mid/southern Arizona got together for a competition known as the "Flowing Wells Show of Shows". What happens is that all the marching bands play their shows and judges give them all their scores and captions, etc. After we played our show, I noticed there were paper signs for each high school. One that cought my eye was Cactus high school's sign. Seeing that, I looked at my friend Taylor, and we both had the exact thing in mind. After all the awards were given out, our entire band of 160 ran onto the field crowding our drum majors. Unknown to most people, as the entire band ran to the drum majors, the entire drumline charged at Cactus' sign, folded it up and hid it in one of our uniforms. We were like ninjas, nobody saw us. We hid the sign, scattered and blended in with the rest of the band. Long story short, we now have the Catcus sign over the other sign we stole the at read, "Rincon Reeks" so it now says 'Cactus Reeks". This whole thing made me feel very happy.

GreenTerror
10-30-2005, 04:10 PM
Be happy you don't live in Surprise. I can't stand this neighbourhood anymore, it's just old people playing golf, but luckily, I'm moving in a month or so, but there still isn't much in Surprise. I go to Peoria, because it has more stuff.
I get scared whenever I go to Surprise. Old people look at me weird and some just give me dirty looks as if I was a spawn of Satan. Me and my family usually only go there for the Olive Garden. I'm in Buckeye. There's mexicans everywhere. 80% of my friggin school is Mexicans. They like to be in "Downtown" Buckeye, though. I live in the "nicer" part of Buckeye, which is that Sundance development. We have a Fry's now :)
I'd rather be around old people than Mexican talking Mexicans.

Drummerguy123
10-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Where is Buckeye? I can't think of where. My mind is drawing a blank. And why don't you like Mexicans?

Offspring7
10-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Wow!...those guys from Phoenix are sooo mean. they made a sign that said rincon reeks. and then...you were soo cool by going and taking their sign and changing it. all for marching band. wow. there was a band competition yesterday hosted at my school. i went to work the concession stand for community service.

Linda
10-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Where is Buckeye? I can't think of where. My mind is drawing a blank. And why don't you like Mexicans?

Yeah, what do you have against Mexicans? I'd like to know too.

Jebus
10-30-2005, 04:51 PM
I'd rather be around old people than Mexican talking Mexicans.
hah, you're a race traitor.

Drummerguy123
10-30-2005, 05:01 PM
Wow!...those guys from Phoenix are sooo mean. they made a sign that said rincon reeks. and then...you were soo cool by going and taking their sign and changing it. all for marching band. wow. there was a band competition yesterday hosted at my school. i went to work the concession stand for community service.

They were mean, but I think we've gotten even with them. Now, of course, from now on we are going to steal something from cactus every time we come across them. This is going to be a good tradition.

droogiedroogie1
10-31-2005, 03:20 AM
Pa-Ho-Nix? Pa-Ho-Nix, Arizona? The largest city in Arizona? The capital of Arizona?

Dude, Pa-Ho-Nix really is one of the few places worth visiting in AZ, and I have family in AZ, so I've been to a lot of places that weren't worth being to. But if you ever want to be absolutely smothered in coolness, go to Tucson. I mean, there's every type of cool people there. White-boy jocks, driving around in Escalades cranking Ludacris wearing their hats slightly to the side. Preps, thinking that their Aeropostale shirts and fake-ass "surfer dude" necklaces make them better than anyone else. Punk rockers, stuck in 1983, praying that the mohawk will look good on them and that Jello will get back with the other Dead Kennedys. There's metal guys, hoping that someday there will be a hot girl who digs their shirt with the dragon shtupping the naked chick with big boobs and a battle axe. Techno kids, who are so cool that even bad bleach jobs, dangerously high imbibements of Mountain Dew, and gratuitously abused Ecstasy can't dampen the coolness. "Outcasts," you know, the people who huddled together in the corner of the high school lobby, all thirty of them, bitching about how being an outcast sucks, wearing "smartass" t-shirts without about as much bite as Gallagher's comedy, glaring at the world because they can't find something worthwhile to do. Stoners, loudly proclaiming to the world that weed is their life, not realizing that the world is laughing AT them, not WITH them. Those shitfuck hippie college kids, the ones that are trainhopping around the country for a semester, and then maybe going to China for a semester, all on their rich parents' dime, because it makes them artistic and deep--as if the acoustic guitar strapped on their back, and the dude-braid, and the Hippie Inc. headband, and the Nike-sandalled feet, and the pre-frayed jeans, and the storebought tie-dye didn't do that already. Young Republicans, looking for all the world like Revenge of the Closed-Minded Dads From the Fifties, and probably thinking about the same way. Indie Rockers, the kind of people that listened to "Indie Rock And Roll" by the Killers and didn't realize that it was a cruel joke being played on them all by a corporate lackey band. Hipsters, wearing all black and dark shades IN THE HEAT OF THE FUCKING ARIZONA SUMMER. Artistic people, the kind that got fooled into thinking a jar of shit was serious art when it was really a trick being played by an established artist to show the scene its own pretentiousness.

Are there any others that I missed? Keep in mind that all these different types of cool kids are completely sponsored by their banker dads.

What a place. If it wasn't for my family there, I'd stay clear forever, cuz it's just too cool there for me.

Original prankstA
10-31-2005, 06:56 AM
Pa-Ho-Nix? Pa-Ho-Nix, Arizona? The largest city in Arizona? The capital of Arizona?

Dude, Pa-Ho-Nix really is one of the few places worth visiting in AZ, and I have family in AZ, so I've been to a lot of places that weren't worth being to. But if you ever want to be absolutely smothered in coolness, go to Tucson. I mean, there's every type of cool people there. White-boy jocks, driving around in Escalades cranking Ludacris wearing their hats slightly to the side. Preps, thinking that their Aeropostale shirts and fake-ass "surfer dude" necklaces make them better than anyone else. Punk rockers, stuck in 1983, praying that the mohawk will look good on them and that Jello will get back with the other Dead Kennedys. There's metal guys, hoping that someday there will be a hot girl who digs their shirt with the dragon shtupping the naked chick with big boobs and a battle axe. Techno kids, who are so cool that even bad bleach jobs, dangerously high imbibements of Mountain Dew, and gratuitously abused Ecstasy can't dampen the coolness. "Outcasts," you know, the people who huddled together in the corner of the high school lobby, all thirty of them, bitching about how being an outcast sucks, wearing "smartass" t-shirts without about as much bite as Gallagher's comedy, glaring at the world because they can't find something worthwhile to do. Stoners, loudly proclaiming to the world that weed is their life, not realizing that the world is laughing AT them, not WITH them. Those shitfuck hippie college kids, the ones that are trainhopping around the country for a semester, and then maybe going to China for a semester, all on their rich parents' dime, because it makes them artistic and deep--as if the acoustic guitar strapped on their back, and the dude-braid, and the Hippie Inc. headband, and the Nike-sandalled feet, and the pre-frayed jeans, and the storebought tie-dye didn't do that already. Young Republicans, looking for all the world like Revenge of the Closed-Minded Dads From the Fifties, and probably thinking about the same way. Indie Rockers, the kind of people that listened to "Indie Rock And Roll" by the Killers and didn't realize that it was a cruel joke being played on them all by a corporate lackey band. Hipsters, wearing all black and dark shades IN THE HEAT OF THE FUCKING ARIZONA SUMMER. Artistic people, the kind that got fooled into thinking a jar of shit was serious art when it was really a trick being played by an established artist to show the scene its own pretentiousness.

Are there any others that I missed? Keep in mind that all these different types of cool kids are completely sponsored by their banker dads.

What a place. If it wasn't for my family there, I'd stay clear forever, cuz it's just too cool there for me.
no wonder why you only have 31 posts

JoY
10-31-2005, 08:14 AM
did anyone say 'Jews'?

I must be disturbed to read the topictitle that way.

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 10:53 PM
Buckeye is a gay little town. I can't say exactly where it is, because I have no idea how to explain where it is. And it's not like I don't like all mexicans, just the ones that don't speak english and the rude ones, which is the majority of them here.

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 10:58 PM
hah, you're a race traitor.
I am, seeing as how I'm half Mexican :p