PDA

View Full Version : The most evil villian ever created...

nieh
10-01-2005, 05:53 AM
Fritz Von Meyer, aka: Swarm. He's a nazi made out of bees. Let me repeat that. He's a NAZI who is made out of BEES. And not just any bees, but super-intelligent bees at that. Here's a little bit of a background that I swiped off some website:

Fritz Von Meyer was a world expert on toxic poisons, apiculturist, and expatriate Nazi who hid in South America for years after the war. He came upon a massive hive of bees and found it the result of an unusual meteorite bombardment that, he reasoned, left them mutated - their intelligence multiplied one thousandfold by the radiation. Working to reawaken their killer instincts so that the bees may serve him, he fashioned a controller device to change them.

When exposed to the device's rays, the bees indeed were no longer passive, but neither under Von Meyer's control. Instead, they attacked his body, stinging through his protective garb. As he felt his life fleeting, he reached out and seized the queen bee. With her in Von Meyer's power, the swarm would be his to control... except Von Meyer had become something different: an aggregate man, an embodiment of the bees, called Swarm! Their relationship is a symbiotic one - through him, the bees create and think, while through them he lives to conquer.

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Swarm/SwarmTanLayer.gif
http://www.progressiveboink.com/b/images/spidey/10.jpg

This villain was created in the 1970s and has been used as recently as 1996 as a villian for Spiderman. I can't wait until Spiderman 12 comes out in theaters and they've run out of enemies to use and they go "hey....let's use Swarm! He's a nazi! You can't get much more evil than that!"

Mannen som blev en gris
10-02-2005, 06:06 AM
Why hasn't anyone replied to this thread yet? It's funny. Hm.. can't think of anything else to say.

platinumpt
10-02-2005, 07:01 AM
The most evil villian (sp?) is Ratigan, from Basil The Great Mouse Detective (1984).

Paint_It_Black
10-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Why hasn't anyone replied to this thread yet? It's funny. Hm.. can't think of anything else to say.

That's probably exactly why no one had posted. It's funny, but can't think of anything else to say.